Exploring the Expo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The male host approached me. "So feeling cocky now you've got a question right. So next question. Where is Sam's favourite place to have sex?"

"Favourite? I mean is anywhere a favourite? In the house, car, garden, the park, the pub. She just likes to fuck."

"Right the answer I have on the card is in the living room shouting so loud the neighbours turn up the TV."

"Yeah there too." The audience laughed at my line and cheered as Sam took off her top leaving her in just her thong.

"If you don't get some more answers right we'll find out if Sam's favourite place to fuck up here on this stage. Right Ali, we asked Clive which film star would you most like to fuck?

For once Ali and Clive didn't match up and she had to take her top off. Showing off a bra.

I was a little disappointed that Sam would be nude soon and Ali would have no more opportunities to take off clothes.

"So we asked Sam about anal sex. Does she let you take her arse?"

"Let me? she insists on it. She barely lets me in any other hole. She says a day without something in her arse is a wasted day. Check now, she has a plug in her arse she just loves being filled that way."

"Do you want to think about your answer? You know if you get this wrong your girlfriend is going to end up naked on stage and fucked?"

"No she is an arse fiend who does it all the time there."

The male assistant walked up behind Sam.

"Well I'm afraid that is not the answer on the card." The assistant pulled down Sam's thong and threw it into the crowd.

Then pushed her to her knees although he didn't meet much resistance. He was only wearing a posing pouch and Sam soon had that off him and was sucking him, although he took control of her head and was hitting the back of her throat.

The female assistant was soon next to me with a hand on my cock. "She is going to get fucked now. Are you going to be ok?"

"We're about to find out, I got the answers wrong on purpose. This was the plan. I might need distracting though."

"Oh dear, my bra fell off." Said the female assistant. Who turned out to be Isla. She let me know the guy with his cock in my wife's throat was Brad.

"We'll see how much Clive and Ali want to join in but it's orgy city from here on in. We'll just pretend that Sam is getting her punishment for losing for a bit longer. Then we can all go wild."

When Brad pulled out from Sam I could already see her make up failing, her lipstick was smeared and her mascara running. The host, Spencer stepped in front of her and lowered his pants. Sam had a new cock to suck. Spencer was also intent on giving Sam a throat fucking lesson. Part of me wanted to object but I knew Sam was perfectly capable of punching him in the balls if she needed to.

Brad was speaking to Clive and Ali, some agreement must have been reached as Clive stood in front of Sam and got out his cock. Ali came and stood next to me and I soon found her hand on my cock.

"Ali you are overdressed for this party", Isla told her before helping her out of her trousers

So I now had two half undressed women keeping me distracted from Sam.

Clive took his turn on Sam's mouth and proved the difference between a guy off the street and someone who films porn. Sam barely sucked him for a minute before he came without warning causing Sam to choke and spit.

"Yeah that happens more often than I'd like to admit." Ali said sadly.

Isla stepped around behind Ali and unclipped her bra, "I think it's time for us to play."

I sank to my knees before Ali, "You did win the game, how about I eat you out for a bit?"

With that I pulled down her panties. Ali had a bit of a bush but it was well trimmed and tidy and I didn't hesitate as I pushed my face into it and started to lick her lower lips.

Maybe it was the public performance aspect or maybe Ali and Clive were well suited but she was soon cumming and she was one of those women who get too sensitive to continue after their orgasm.

I looked up to check on Sam. Sam was standing with her hands on her knees her back at ninety degrees to her legs and Spencer was fucking her and Brad was in her mouth they swapped positions as I watched and Sam caught my eye, her makeup totally ruined her body had a sheen from her orgasms but she had a smile of pure bliss.

Isla was not prepared to let me get distracted by Sam's situation and sucked me into her mouth and immediately deep throated me. She then backed off holding just the tip in her mouth and doing things with her tongue I'd never experienced before causing my brain to melt.

Isla was a porn star and she knew a thing about blow jobs. I think I lasted longer in her mouth than Clive did in Sam's but I had no way of knowing. Time itself had lost meaning. After all my activity yesterday I was surprised by how much cum she milked from me.

When my mind returned to my body I looked to see Sam, someone had cum in her as I could see a trail down her inner thigh, Spencer I'm guessing, because he had stepped away from her and now had his mike back in his hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the audience, Sam here is one of the backroom team who put this event on. She sorted out the legal stuff and booked some of the guests and now as a thank you for her hard work Brad is going to fuck her arse." The crowd roared their approval. Jostling to get a better view of what was about to happen.

"Wait." I shouted, Isla looked worried. But I spoke quietly to her and Spencer came over to me with the mike.

"Sam, darling. Your makeup is ruined, you've got cum on your face, cum dripping down your legs but I've never seen you look sexier, I've never seen you look happier. I've never seen you freer, I love you Sam. I'm not prepared for this, I've got no ring but,"

I dropped to my knee.

"Sam, will you marry me "

Sam started crying and took hold of me. I could hear her muffled replies of Yes.

I looked up at her then past her to Brad.

"Now you can fuck my fiancée's arse"

And he did to the crowd's roar of approval.

End.

My first story on this site. Now as you've read please hit the star rating. Unless you think it's only a one star, in which case don't.