Exploring the Expo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can stop you know?"

"No, I want to at least try. Go find the lube."

There was a brief intermission as we ran round the house naked together trying to find some lube. We settled on baby oil and Vaseline, rejecting butter and WD-40. Before finding ourselves back in our living room.

Turns out anal sex is not spontaneous. Sam had to get me hard again. Then I worked my fingers covered in lube back into her. Then finally I was ready. I was willing to call the whole thing a bust apart from Sam's reactions.

"Holy fuck, your fucking my arse. I just came from you fucking my arse."

The whole time she kept up a commentary at top volume. I laughed quietly to myself as I heard the sounds of next door's TV come through our adjoining walk. Sam took this as a challenge and got louder and dirty.

"Yes, I thought it was good in my cunt but it's better in my arse. Fill me up. Cum in my guts.

Let me lick my shit from your cock."

Maybe that last idea was so obscene, maybe because a girl I thought was a prude twenty four hours ago was begging for arse to mouth but my balls churned and suddenly I was cumming.

Being my third orgasm in the space of two hours it wasn't my biggest but Sam and I howled our mutual pleasure, before collapsing together. As we cuddled together Sam leaned over and whispered.

"Arse to mouth is still a line ok? Not going there. "

"I guessed that it was more of a performance piece."

"Yeah, that'll teach them for their shit taste in music."

The rest of the night was mundanity and clean up. The house stank of sex. Sam showered then bathed then showered again. Eventually joining me in bed in her unsexy period panties.

"My arse is leaking. Then paused, looking worried. "This wasn't too wild was it?"

"Sam the idea that it might be too wild, the fact you asked the question, all means it's not too wild."

"Yeah you say that now. We still have two more days of the expo.'

"You said Carol got us the tickets, then you said you got them."

"I got them but I was still a little worried that I could get dumped for being too wild. I was truly nervous, but the nerves were for different reasons. I was hoping I could stop pretending to be boring Sam and be myself."

The next morning I was making breakfast in just a robe, when Sam joined me after another shower.

She had on a tennis style skirt although brightly patterned and with a bit of a twirl I saw a barely there thong. She was still topless at this point.

"I want your opinion on tops." She headed out of the room returning in a transparent gauze blouse over a shelf bra that hid nothing.

"This."

She stepped out returning moments later with the same top but no bra. I could see every detail of her magnificent breasts.

"Or this?"

"Option two "

"Why?"

"The bra does nothing, it doesn't cover anything, it adds no support. Someone seeing you in it might think your boobs are only that good because the bra is lifting them. Or god forbid you are hiding surgery marks. Option two says here are my tits gaze upon them and despair, they are perfect and need no help."

"Alright I'm sold. No bra. What are you doing to wear?"

"I have no idea. Jogging bottoms, lycra shorts, same as yesterday?"

"Finish off breakfast then I'll choose for you."

I was surprised at how normal her choices were for me, although I don't have revealing sexy clothes.

San had put out a pair of cargo shorts and a button up linen shirt and boat shoes had been

left out.

I headed downstairs and she pulled me into a hug and a kiss and she sneaked a hand down my shorts.

"Did I put any boxers out? Yet here you are wearing boxers. Take them off." With that she undid my buttons and my shorts fell to my ankles. She pulled down my boxers gave me a quick tug and a lick then stepped back.

I redressed going commando this time. Sam paused in the hall going through jackets and coats.

"I'm trying to find something that is shorter than my skirt."

She eventually settled on a suit jacket. We gave the neighbours a cheery wave and jumped in the car and headed off to the expo. Parking was in the convention car park, a VIP perk.

Sam breathed in deeply, took off her jacket and headed in. I followed watching her watcher's. She was getting quite a few second looks. We breezed through the ticket desk and heading in to the expo. Like yesterday there was a couple fucking.

The woman was another fake boobed blond porn star. I let my attention drift, Sam wasn't hiding her arousal today. Occasionally pulling at her breasts, and biting her lip.

I looked across the crowd, before moving close enough to nuzzle Sam's ear.

"If you glance casually to your right the guy in the striped shirt is really into you."

Sam looked across the crowd spotting the man in question.

"How can you tell?"

"Because given the choice between watching a sex show he is watching you closer than I am."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why don't you go and flirt with him."

"Just flirt?"

"Start at flirting after that whatever you want."

She took a couple of steps and hesitated but I shooed her forward.

In my head I'd already decided that I'd be fucking Jewel today, monogamy seemed pointless after that, also if Sam was the first to cross the line then that made my transgressions easier.

Sam and the guy were soon making out, I watched in case she wanted me to step in, also it turned me on more than the sex show did. They were paid performers Sam wasn't acting and unlike the blond porn star Sam was actually my type. It seemed the guy had his hand in her thong. I recognised the moment Sam had an orgasm when her knees buckled.

There seemed to be some negotiations after that but Sam returned to my side.

"That was so fucking hot. Thank you. Did you see? He finger fucked me to an orgasm. He then wanted to fuck me right here."

"I see that didn't happen."

"No, I told him this was my first time and I wasn't up for that yet. I offered him a blow job but he said he was only in the mood to fuck "

We headed into the first hall. It was busier on the Saturday than Friday, but we felt less overwhelmed. Sam in particular seemed more confident as she headed through the merchandise. Unlike yesterday she had a goal in mind.

A shop girl approached us.

"Can I help you?"

"What do you know about butt plugs?" Sam asked with a level of confidence I couldn't have managed.

The girl turned and lifted up her skirt flashing her butt and the heart shaped jewel in-between her butt cheeks. " I'm quite familiar with them. Do you want fashion, personal pleasure or training for anal sex?"

"The last one. We did anal for the first time yesterday and it hurt so much but I had so many orgasms I did not want him to stop."

"Yeah I get that, but I need to warn you as you get used to it and it hurts less, well I don't cum as much but that might just be me because I'm a bit of a pain slut.

Right, let's get you set up with a training set."

The girl led Sam away and they made their selections and bought the right sort of lube.

"So, you going to take them or do you want to wear one?" The shop girl asks

"Wear one, the smallest.

"Right bend over." The girl pushes Sam down over the counter and lifts up Sam's skirt. The girl then looks at me. "So how much of a pervert are you?"

"I'm not sure, Sam, how much of a pervert am I?"

"I don't know, are you the one bent over the counter with your arse on display?"

The shop girl ignores Sam. "So we are about to shove a hunk of steel up your girlfriend's arse. It would be nice to get it to body temperature first. Easiest way to do this is to suck on it. Some people find that too weird, this is fresh from the packaging so it's not been near anyone's arse yet."

The girl takes the plug out of the packaging and sucks it, then hands it to me wet with her saliva.

"I ate her arse out yesterday so I'm not that freaked by this idea."

She watched me suck on the plug.

"We're almost kissing."

I take out the plug to speak. "You're cute maybe later."

"If you two could stop flirting my arse is still on display here." Sam interjected but without rancour.

The shop girl turned back to Sam. "Not yet it isn't." With that she pulled down Sam's thong and got her to hold her cheeks apart. "Now you're on display..Right this is the time we use the lube." She applied lube to Sam's arse then my finger and then her own.

Following her example we took turns putting a finger into her arse. Accompanied by moans from Sam.

"Right a bit of lube on the plug and as you're pushing it in gentle twist and oh, it went right in. Sam, how does that feel?"

"That feels alright, it went in with only a little discomfort."

"You had anal sex for the first time yesterday?"

"Yes, is there anything wrong?"

"Not wrong as such but if I'm too help you make the choices and get the right product I need information. So why didn't you tell me he's got a big dick.? I think we'll want to try the next size up as your starter plug and you may have to buy another plug as top size. The one in your arse is not going to be of any use. However I'm sorry we don't refund used items."

We repeated the process again, by the time we were finished Sam looked up to see a crowd were watching us play with her arse. She managed to keep her dignity. Even giving a slight bow when she got a smattering of applause.

She paid for the extra plug and just as we were leaving she called the girl back. "Didn't you promise my boyfriend a kiss?"

She tried for a quick peck but I held her close. She glanced at Sam worried at her reaction.

"If you want to kiss him then do so, don't use me as an excuse."

"I pulled her back and she had no resistance, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and was aware of Sam moving in close.

"Go on, have a feel you can find out how big."

This broke the spell and the girl pushed me away and made her excuses, she said she was paid to sell not kiss.

We drifted through some more stalls, Sam buying some new clothes. Then she suddenly pulled me towards the autograph tables.

"Come on Jewel has no queue." Jewel squealed when she saw us approaching, jumped up and gave us both hugs and got a bit handsy.

Sam made a point of looking over Jewels price list. "So what is a D.R.?"

"Dick rate, send me a photo and I'll say what I think,"

'"What's a D.R.H and why does it cost more?" I asked.

"Same thing but it's a humiliating review, some guys get off of that, but it's not me. I love cock, so I charge more."

"And the live?"

"A special for the expo, don't send a photo just get it out and I'll say what I think."

Sam pulled out her purse and counted the notes. "We'd like the live rating, please." Then turning to me. "Show the nice lady your cock."

I was guessing Sam had planned this but what the hell, I undid the one button and my shorts pooled around my ankles.

"Oh no, it's not hard, you can't rate it yet Jewel." To my complete amazement Sam dropped to my knees and started to suck me. The whole situation was charged. And I was hard before she'd gone up and down twice. We got some gawkers from the crowd and Sam put on a show.

When Sam pulled off Jewel was there and she ran her hand along my cock then took hold of it surprised her thumb couldn't get all around it, more a measure of how small Jewel is. Then she sucked me into her mouth. Taking me all the way in until my balls rests on her chin.

"Wow, you know you'll have to teach me to do that, I start choking when he's half way in." Sam admitted.

Jewel got back to her feet idly stroking me. "Let me see, I'd definitely give this cock one. I love it, I want it. Have you changed your mind yet?"

Sam had been ignoring Jewel and was instead playing on her phone. "I just sent you something on the fans site,"

Jewel's eyes got wide as she watched the video. "Holy fuck girl, Jase log onto my account and watch that video."

I watched Jase's eyes go wide as he looked between Sam and his phone, although naked Sam in the video and dressed Sam wasn't all that different.

Sam looked at me, a question in her eyes, I nodded. and Sam played with her phone again.

"Yes We've changed our minds, I've just sent you our address, postcode and mobiles."

Jewel jumped into my arms and pulled me in for a kiss. Jase did the same and was soon making out with Sam.

A cough from behind me caught my attention and I saw that Jewel had a queue starting to build. She was of course here on business.

It was slightly harder to disengage Sam from Jase but we left the two of them at their tables and drifted back into the halls. We had no particular plan and we'd had more interactions with the general audience on the previous day. Maybe Sam's boobs, out and proud made us look too hardcore.

"Sam!" A voice to our left shouted. And suddenly Sam's assistant Sarah was there. "Oh my god girl, look at you, you're always so professional and wow, the girls are just out there."

Sam introduced us both and I looked her up, she was a good looking young woman, Sam assured me she was nineteen.

"I don't know if I could be so daring."

Sam was going to let that slide but I cut across. "Oh we both know you could Sarah. After all it's not like Sam's on the main stage in just her panties."

"Oh shit, oh fuck, you guys were here yesterday? I was such a slut."

Sam cut in. "Not really it just looked like you were having fun. In fact it made me realise how little I know you outside work. We should hangout some time."

Sarah looked a little unsure. So Sam reassured her. "In work I'm the boss, outside of work I'm not, if my lecherous boyfriend makes lewd comments about seeing you on stage and you don't like it, tell him to fuck off. Won't effect Monday. If however you pick up on a subtext that we're trying to talk you into a threesome and the idea interests you then we can talk. Although we can't do anything tonight, we're going to swap for the first time.'

Sarah looked a little wild eyed. "You're going to swing? That is so fucking hot. I'll think about the other and talk to you."

"Not in work though. You need to compartmentalise your life. I go out drinking with Carol our senior manager. When she bursts into my office demanding a report I don't say bitch you're only cranky because your hungover also I have video of you doing drunk karaoke. What I do is say yes Carol then I make your life hell."

Sarah paused to think. "Yeah I think I get it."

"Then know this. He," she pointed at me then, "wants to fuck you. I've never done anything with a girl but seeing you on stage yesterday made me wet so I think I do too."

"Okay wow. Well that's an unexpected outcome. A little bit of me was worried I might get fired if word got out about yesterday." Sarah paused and looked Sam over, lingering at her boobs. She then stared at me or at least my crotch. "Yeah, you'll have to invite me over sometime."

We drifted around some more, did some window shopping. Sam seemed hesitant.

She pulled me close. "This day is not matching my expectations. I'd assumed we'd have both hooked up by now. Beyond the bit of kissing we've done. I'm going into the main hall, whatever they are doing on stage I'm in for it. Wet t-shirt, sure. A girl to act like Sarah yesterday, absolutely. Someone to get fucked by every single person with a penis or strap on in the convention centre, I doubt I'd get so lucky. I'm horny, I need to fuck and at this moment in time I really need it to be in public and with someone other than you. If you get the option to join me up there do so, or fuck someone in the crowd but I have an absolute need to do something crazy."

I don't know what her intent was with her speech but my cock was tenting my shorts when we went into the hall.

There were two girls on stage, both naked one fucking the other with a dildo. Turns out one was a professional the other a girl from the audience. I was now so hard I could hammer in nails with my dick.

I lost focus on pretty much anything but the on stage sex. But I was jostled by a guy going past. Obviously staff, as his t-shirt read.

"Hey Jimmy." Sam called out to him.

"Sam?" He gave her a look up and down before settling on her breasts. " I'm looking for couples for the next act, I wouldn't expect you to say yes but I wouldn't expect to see you in that top.

It's some game show format, if your boyfriend can answer questions about you, you get a prize. If he gets it wrong you'll be naked and fucked on stage."

"Oh that would be a terrible thing to do, He always forgets things like my birthday. Where do we sign up?"

While Jimmy took us to sign declarations taking some of the fun out of the shows, knowing that everyone who ended up on stage had some idea of what was coming did reduce some romance of it. Sam explained her strategy to me.

"I'll answer everything completely honestly.

You get everything wrong. Hopefully there will be some other woman on stage for you to play with. If not I'll do you too. I need this, I really need it. Please can we?"

I watched another couple get selected. Not porn stars but real people. I had the definite desire to see the other woman naked and hopefully to fuck her.

"Yeah let's do this. Let's put on a show."

After a delay when I had second, third and fourth thoughts. Could I do this, would I be a

Okay with Sam doing this. Would I actually be able to get it up. We were finally brought on stage. There was a host and two assistants male and female, dressed in just their underwear.

We did introductions, the host told lame jokes and tried to make everything an innuendo. Finally the female assistant locked me in a soundproof plexiglass box a moment later the other female contestant whose name was Ali was locked in with me.

There wasn't a lot of space, I was horny and she was takin part in a sex game show. We were soon making out like teenagers left alone for the first time. I managed to get my hand on her bum, Ali got a hand on my cock. Then unfortunately the door was opened.

The host turned to me. "We asked Sam who is her celebrity crush and which celebrity would she want to fuck?"

That would be a tough question if I was trying to get it right. As it was, I came up with a quick answer. "Honestly she doesn't care, provided they have a cock and a pulse she'd fuck anyone."

Sam glared at me, although I couldn't tell if that was part of the act.

"The answer I have is George Clooney, who does have a pulse but I'm afraid we can't accept that answer. Sorry Sam, you're going to have to lose an item of clothing."

Sam went to the front of the stage, pulling up and dropping her skirt a couple of times before pushing it down and stepping out of it. She was now in a completely transparent top and a thong that barely covered her pussy lips.

Ali was asked how soon after meeting Dave she'd had sex. The answer was first date so she stayed clothed.

"Right then, Liam you better try harder or your girlfriend is going to end up naked on stage." The female assistant was asking this question "So we asked Sam, does she think you've got a big cock."

Oh well time to deviate from the plan. "Yes, because it is." I undid the one button and my shorts pooled around my ankles. The female host's eyes bulged and I heard whoops and cheers from the crowd, I stroked myself a couple of times.

"The answer I have on the card is yes, it fills me so good. So I can accept that answer." The female host walked up to me. And whispered to me. "You happy to stay like that for the rest of the show?" I nodded. "I'm going to lick you now."

She dropped to her knees and sucked me into her mouth. She managed to deep throat me and pulled out. "Yes he fills me so good is the right answer."

The audience were loving this laughter and cheering was filling the hall.

Ali was asked if she spits or swallows. She answered swallows, but prefers facials. Which matched her card so she stayed dressed and I hadn't lost anything by giving the right answer.