Exploring The Futa Jungle - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy snorted, then laughed hysterically, "No, me friend of Brenna, Brenna friend."

Jana laughed back, seeming to mimic Mandy, "Oh friend! I, Jana, Mandy's mate!"

Once again, Brenna stood, dumbfounded. Looking to Mandy, "Mate?"

Mandy went a bit red at the question, then eyed Jana knowingly. A plan began to brew inside her. Not wanting to ruin the surprise just yet, "Uh... yeah, well you see, oh!" Turning to Jana, "Do you want to see the camp? We have a lot of cool stuff. Brenna's tent especially!"

Jana nodded, her hand sliding onto Mandy's hip. Mandy giggled, "Would you mind helping me show her around? It'll be easier to explain when we're less out," waving her hands towards the jungle, "here."

Brenna glanced at the tent, then nodded. " Uhh, sure."

Jana smiled warmly, "Good! Love Mandy's friends. Mandy's friend, pretty."

Mandy grabbed her hand and dragged her along, starting towards the tents. "Come on! Come on! This way!"

Brenna followed them, trying to keep up with their pace. A blush grew across her cheeks as her chest began to rise and fall strongly. She tried to hide it, but as they neared the tent she couldn't help but feel something odd going on inside her. Between the serious researcher's legs, the excitement was visceral. She was dripping just looking at Jana, even though she never really thought about women in such a way. Her body knew better, however, the curiosity building.

"So, this Brenna's tent. Brenna... uhh... clan leader for now. Other leader coming later." Explained Mandy, throwing open the tarp to Brenna's tent.

Inside, the tent was set up with various instruments and devices, all hooked up to the solar panels on the top of the tent and their accompanying batteries. A few chairs were set about the room, with a bed roll in the back. Crates were stacked against the wall, mostly full of supplies or tools. Jana immediately began exploring the room, looking at the boxes and sniffing around the area.

"Leader tent, make sense, many treasures." remarked Jana as she milled about.

As she did, Brenna turned to Mandy, "Ok, what is going on? You went completely radio silent for over a day, and you come back with a... mate? I'm not sure it is even ethical to have made first contact with indigenous people without the professor."

Mandy squinted for a moment, thinking. Then, a smirk appeared on her face, "Ok, so. I was out and got lost. I know, I know, I should have called, but I figured you'd all get in a panic. SO, I made a camp, took a bath, and then this leopard showed up. I had it pretty well handled, but then next thing I know, she shows up! Jumps between me and the leopard. She chases it off. I start to talk, but then things happen, we have sex, and I wind up at her place. A day has passed. But she isn't the only one! There is a tribe of people like her! I even met one this morning, very energetic in fact."

The trademark rapid speed of the explanation kept Brenna barely hanging on. However, her experience with said speed was enough for her to catch the details. "Wait, wait, I know this isn't my business but... isn't having sex with someone a bit of a cultural overstep? And wait, I thought you weren't into women?" Pausing, "Not that it's my business."

Mandy's smirk seemed to stretch further, "Pish posh, we are consenting adults." Talking actively with her hands, "But, I can say I'm not necessarily into women still. After all-"

"Heyyy Mandy! You're back!" exclaimed Kyler, walking from behind the tent, "How was the jungle? Is Eliza back?"

Kyler was dressed in green shorts and a loose fitting, white, crop top, emphasizing her perky, C cup breasts. Mandy ran to her and threw her arms around her, "Oh Kyler! It's so good to see you, so much to tell you, you just have to meet Jana!"

Kyler looked to Brenna in confusion, then back to Mandy, "It's, oh, good to see you too Mandy. Who's Jana?"

As she asked, Jana walked out of the tent, looking over at the two. The instant their eyes connected, Kyler felt her pussy start to flow with desire. While easily turned on by nature, she'd never felt such a rapid development in her life. Breaths grew heavy, Kyler looked at Mandy, "Is that her?"

"Jana, this is Kyler! Kyler, this is Jana." Mandy said, breaking the hug and walking over to the jungle girl.

Jana, in the same way as with Brenna, "Nice meet you! Me Jana, Mandy my mate."

Kyler looked to Mandy with curiosity, but before she could ask Mandy started sliding her hand up Jana's leg towards her loincloth. Jana grunted at the stimulation, feeling her cock start to harden. Brenna gasped at the display, but Kyler's eyes locked on Mandy's disappearing hand, eyebrow cocked. "Mandy..."

"Before you ask, Jana's a bit... different. Can I show them, baby? I can't wait anymore" Said Mandy, flashing pleading eyes at Jana. Not only did she want to show her friends her discovery, she also needed a bit of relief.

Jana nodded without hesitation, grabbing and kneading Mandy's ass. Her lover started to kiss Jana, moving her hand beneath the loincloth. Brenna and Kyler watched in shock as she began to rub something up and down. As she continued the movements, Brenna noted that her hand was clearly going further than where her pussy should be. Then, Kyler noted a bulge starting to form in the loincloth."

"No way... is she..."

The bulge grew larger and more robust, coming to an impressive size. Finally, the loincloth couldn't hold back the pressure, releasing the large cock into full view.

The sight of the large, purple cock in front of them was enough to make Kyler's mouth go dry. Jana's cock grew until it was at least 9 inches long, and thick. The head was smooth and bulbous, with two small bumps along the underside where veins pulsed with life. The dirty blonde stared at the member then at the beautiful woman it was attached to. Her mind flashed back to days surfing the internet for porn. A single word came to her.

"She's a Futa??" Cried out Kyler, stunned, "That-that's impossible! They don't exist!"

The redhead laughed, "Oooh yeah! That's what they're called." Continuing to stroke the shaft to Jana's delight, "Welllll, apparently they do. I'd only seen them in comics on the internet but... it looks like they didn't overexaggerate on size."

Brenna continued to stare, wide eyed, "Futa?"

Kyler, not breaking her stare at the dick in front of her, "Futanari, a girl with a cock. They're known for having an... unstoppable sex drive." She licked her lips.

Mandy's head bounced with glee, "Bingo, she's always ready to go! She's a wild one!" leaning in toward Jana as her fingers continued their caress down the strong member. "And you should see her cum... oh it's amazing."

"But, wait," Brenna, looking at the cock and blushing intensely, "She... does she have balls?"

"Nope! I don't know where she makes it, but she and Zella are always full."

"Zella?"

"Mmm-hmm, she's a friend of Jana's," Mandy started to kiss along Jana's arm as Jana moaned, "I told her she should come around, she'll be here soon."

Brenna flushed even more at that. She couldn't believe how sexual these two were being. And Jana didn't seem to mind.

Kyler, on the other hand, couldn't believe she hadn't been invited to play first. The free love enthusiast slowly moved her hand down to the front of her shorts, playing with the wet spot that appeared there.

Mandy glanced at Kyler, seeing the movement and grinning with glee, "And Jana has been craving some attention."

Brenna gasped in surprise as Mandy leaned down and began kissing and licking Jana's dick. Kyler gasped for a different reason, her fingers playing with her clit through the fabric.

"I think she likes it."

Jana's cock throbbed, the tip leaking precum. Mandy let the tip slip between her lips and tongue, sucking the wetness from the head and swallowing it with a satisfied "Aaah, tangy." Kyler, entranced by the sight and unable to resist any longer, walked up beside Mandy, "Do you need some help with that?"

Mandy turned to Brenna seductively, "Do you mind if we have some fun? Or, " Kissing Jana's cock, "Do you want to join in?"

"I-I well I, Brenna stammered, motioning for them to go into her tent, "I am curious-curious about what she is releasing... maybe a sample would be helpful. Might help us know what is going on..."

"Perfect!" Mandy straightened back up and pushed Jana into the tent with Kyler directly behind.

Mandy pressed Jana up against a box, pulling off the loincloth while Kyler quickly peeled off her crop top. Jana pulled Mandy into a kiss, moaning softly as her cock bobbed in front of her. The jungle girl had grown impatient at the teasing, pulling her lover in and grinding her cock against her pale skin. The redhead purred playfully, nipping her wild lover's lip.

The two continued to kiss, Jana's hands running across Mandy's body, caressing down her thighs as Kyler watched. Mandy, moaning hotly, stepped to Jana's side and moved her hand down to the base of the cock, gripping it firmly and slowly stroking it up and down. As the two continued making out, Kyler began to explore the massive cock, stroking her fingers along it.

While Eliza's strap-on was big, this one rivaled it both in girth and length. Kyler's eyes were as wide as saucers as the member continued to bob, pre-cum starting to bead at the tip. Unable to hold herself back, Kyler leaned forward, taking the head of Jana's cock into her mouth. Her eyes were closed as she licked and sucked on the head, Jana moaning and shivering at the warm sensation.

Mandy broke away from the kiss, "Mmm you like the way she feels on your cock, baby?"

Jana nodded, pulling her in for another kiss. "She suck good, make cock hard."

"Oh I am sure she does, baby, we're gonna treat you."

Kyler continued to enjoy the feeling of Jana's cock in her mouth, occasionally letting a few strands of saliva run down onto her tongue before gliding them along her shaft. She'd had her fair share of cocks, plastic and flesh alike, but a futa cock... that was something else. Kyler had read about them avidly when she was younger, masturbating relentlessly to images of futas fucking women, even just jerking off. She'd imagined them jerking off to her as she fingered her pussy, showering her in cum. But this time, it wasn't imaginary. Kyler's fingers slid down into her shorts, unbuttoning them as she continued to massage the large member. Unzipping the front, she began to circle her clit, shuddering at the sensation.

Mandy, seeing her friend's hands moving lower, broke her kiss to kneel behind Kyler. The dirty blonde jolted as she felt pressure on her back, her friend leaning on her with her breasts. The warm cushions egged on her pleasure as she rocked her head back and forth on the jungle girl's cock. As she did, Mandy slowly followed the horny girl's fingers, pressing her own inside Kyler's cunt. Kyler moaned, releasing Jana's cock as Mandy pulled her into a passionate kiss. Pressing her tongue inside, the redhead felt her friend melt into the kiss.

Moving her fingers inside her, Mandy's other hand twisted and pinched the girl's nipples, causing Kyler to gasp and moan. "Mmmm~ Mandy that feels so good~"

As she rubbed her fingers inside Kyler, Mandy looked up at Jana, the jungle girl looking left out. She grinned up at her before leaning forward, taking the cock inside her mouth. The explorer rocked her head back and forth, taking more and more of the dick with each iteration. Loud glugging sounds came from her throat as the member went further and further, spittle dripping onto the ground. Jana felt the warmth grow tighter and tighter, thrusting her hips back and forth, her cock pulsing in Mandy's mouth. Moaning, she elated at the familiar sensation.

Then, Kyler kissed Mandy's neck, reaching her hand around Jana's cock and stroking the base. Taking the hint, Mandy released her mouth, watching as Kyler gobbled it down ravenously. Jana moaned loudly, holding onto Mandy's shoulders. She thrust her hips back and forth, enjoying the new fuck hole, her cock sliding in and out of Kyler's tight mouth. While Mandy's mouth was skilled, the new girl's was smaller, increasing the pressure for every inch she could get in.

Mandy's fingers were still moving in Kyler, working her up to a fever pitch. Kyler kept trying to deepthroat Jana, but the massive cock kept getting in the way, forcing her to pull back. "Mmph~"

"Don't give up! Keep doing that, baby, keep sucking it!" Mandy moaned as she continued to finger Kyler, "I wanna feel you cum~"

"Mmm~" Kyler nodded, taking a deep breath before pressing her mouth down on Jana's cock.

Mandy's hand slowed, teasing her clit, "That's it, baby, that's it~"

Mandy moaned, leaning back so she could watch the two. Kyler's cheeks were now bright red, her face coated in sweat from sucking on Jana's cock. Jana started to groan loudly, thursting forward into Kyler's mouth. Her cock was throbbing, the head twitching as she got closer.

Kyler moaned, unable to stop, "Mmph~"

Mandy whimpered, "Just like that~ Make her come for you!"

As Jana started to buck her hips, Mandy's fingers sped up, working harder. She started to rock her hips behind Kyler, humping her own pussy against Kyler's back. As Kyler felt the pressure, she imagined another Mandy as another futa, rubbing her cock on her back. Her red hair flying as she desperately humped her for release. The hippie imagined the cock swelling up, pressing against her asshole as Mandy smiled behind her. Just the image in her head was enough to bring on a climax. Mandy felt her friend tense up, "That's it Kyler, cum on my fingers!"

Her fingers tensed again, pressing deep as Kyler's body spasmed in pleasure, her pussy contracting around Mandy's hand. She cried out, stifled by Jana's cock, while Jana threw her head back. Letting loose a primal call, her cock pulsing in Kyler's mouth as she came. With a final jerk, Jana pulled out of Kyler's mouth, spraying hot cum all over her and Mandy. The dirty-blonde screamed in ecstasy, feeling rocked by the stream of seed onto her body. A dream finally becoming reality, and it was worth the wait.

Mandy wiped her chin clean, licking her fingers and looking at Jana, "You made quite a mess, baby." She sucked at the semen soaked digits.

"Mm~" Kyler moaned, smiling slightly, half-dazed.

Brenna, initially transfixed by the sight, shook her head and ran over with a petri dish. "Uh... uh hear, if you would..."

Mandy grinned at Brenna, taking the dish, "Want it from us, or from the source?"

"The-the source is best.... if there is some left. But I... you know."

Quickly turning to Jana, Mandy began to milk out the remaining drops from Jana's dick onto the dish.

"Ooh~" Jana moaned, "So good..." Her cock throbbing and retained its size. Kyler stared at it in awe, Brenna in shock.

"Is this enough, Brenna?" Mandy asked, "Or do you need more?"

"Well, um," The shy scientist started, "I could fill some vials... more samples are always useful but..."

"Sounds like she needs more," Kyler said quickly, "And I need that cock inside me."

Mandy grinned again, loving her friend's energy. "I knew you'd like her! Then, in exchange, eat me out while she fucks you."

Kyler didn't need convincing. Lying back on the ground, Kyler motioned for Mandy to straddle her face.

Mandy smiled as she lowered her pussy to Kyler's waiting mouth. Her friend hungrily lapped at Mandy's pussy, prompting her to moan loudly. Mandy's juices tasted wonderful, and Kyler couldn't get enough. She eagerly licked and sucked on the explorer's folds, driving her crazy with desire. Having only been eaten out in order to have sex afterwards, having someone solely devour Mandy's mound was a welcome experience. She rocked over Kyler's tongue, moaning as she did, her pussy quivering and dripping.

"That's it, eat my cunt~"

Kyler moaned, licking her lips, "You taste so good, but where's my reward?"

Straddling her again, "Good things happen to sluts who wait!" Mandy looked up at Jana. The futa was stroking her cock at the scene, enjoying the sapphic delights once again. With a wink, Mandy motioned for her to come closer. Jana fell to her knees, yanking off her the shorts of her lover's friend with reckless abandon, eliciting grunts of excitement. The jungle girl spread the young woman's legs apart, eager to feel her sex. Pressing her cock against Kyler's slit, Jana began to stroke it across the aching pussy, teasing her.

"Ah~" Kyler panted, "Please... I'm ready! Please fuck me!"

Jana burned with desire to slam into the skinny body, but looked at Mandy for approval. The fiery lover grinned, "Are you going to be a good jungle slut?"

"Yes! I wanna be a jungle slut! Fill me up with your cock, Jana!"

Mandy leaned forward, kissing Jana on the lips before, staring into her eyes, "Fuck her."

Something inside Jana seemed to trigger, as she firmly grabbed ahold of Kylers legs and positioned her cock at the entry. A primal moan escaped her lips as she pushed forward, filling Kyler with her cock with one thrust.

"AHHH~!" Kyler gasped, "F-fuckkkk~"

Kyler felt the wind leave her lungs as Jana shoved forward, filling her completely in a single stroke. The feeling was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. No man compared, no plastic could replace it. She tried to scream but nothing came out. Her pussy stretched around the huge cock, her inner walls clenching tight as Jana started to pump in and out of her pussy. However, Mandy's thighs squeezed together, reminding Kyler to lick, bringing her back to task.

Feeling the dirty-blonde slut return to her job, Mandy moaned as the tongue returned to her cunt. The licks were more frantic, but it only added to the growing delight. The redhead moaned as she gazed upon her paramour, "Mmm, does Kyler have a good pussy, Jana?"

Jana, unable to speak, merely grunted, continuing her thrusts to the smaller girl's delight.

"Y-you feel so damn good~" Kyler moaned, finally finding her breath again, "Take me... take me!"

Jana's cock continued to pulse in and out of Kyler, her pussy clenching tighter and tighter each time. Jana pulled out slightly, allowing the head to rub against Kyler's vulva, then slammed back in, causing her to shudder. Continuing to take the rest of her length, Mandy leaned back to see Kyler's face contort with pleasure. She watched as Kyler's eyes rolled back into her head, her legs shaking, "Mmf~" Kyler's licking became more desperate as Jana started to fuck harder.

"AHHHH~" Kyler cried, "God yes! Fuck me!"

Jana threw her head back, slamming into Kyler again and again, driving her insane with lust and pleasure. Her hands reached around the girl, grabbing her hips and pulling her deeper into her pussy, fucking her like an animal. The young woman screamed in ecstasy, her mind lost as Jana railed her, her muscles clenching tight around Jana's cock.

"FUCK~" Kyler cried, "J-Jana! Yes! F-fuck meeee~"

With another loud moan, Jana slammed her cock home, fully impaling Kyler on her cock. Kyler cried out in pain and pleasure, her pussy stretching around Jana's dick as it slid in a little farther. Mandy gazed as her lover moaned and thrusted harder and harder, grinding her slit across Kyler's face in ecstasy. Her thighs started to shake as the tongue expertly glided over her folds, the grunts and cries from her friend just adding to the stimulation. Leaning over and kissing Jana, "Come on, come for me baby, let's come together."

Jana moaned, rocking her hips and pounding into Kyler faster and faster until she felt the pressure reach a fever pitch. Throwing her head back, she blew her load, spurting deep into Kyler. Kyler tensed, her body reacting to the massive amount of cum shooting inside her. It was too much for her, and she finally came as well, screaming out in pleasure as she orgasmed. The combo orgasm fueled on Mandy as she joined in their cries, squirting all over Kyler's face.