Exploring The Futa Jungle - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers

The three kept panting, feeling the waves of euphoria slowly start to fade. Brenna, barely keeping her own hands from herself at the display, walked up with a number of test tubes. Taking a deep breath, then coughing, "Umm... I still need the sample..."

Mandy, shaking her head, "Ooh, mmm right," She slowly moved off of Kyler's face moving on top of Jana. Jana's cock audibly popped out of Kyler, a good amount of cum dripping out immediately. Brenna sighed as Mandy and Jana began making out again, collecting the sample inside of the tubes. Kyler giggled like a lunatic as she laid on the ground, arching her back to help.

"Mandy... I want another round."

Mandy looked back, almost agitated, then smirked as a shadow fell across them, "I think you'll have your own to ride."

Kyler looked confused, looking back to find another jungle girl standing behind her, long black hair flowing down her shoulders and a large cock in her hand. Zella grinned at the lithe nymphomaniac on the ground as Brenna gulped.

***

Britney locked eyes with the wild women crouched in front of her, a wave of shock spreading over her. She'd heard rumors that there may be people on the island, but had just chalked it up to Mandy's imagination and the professor's zeal. Even if she had believed them, the young zoologist never could have imagined the woman in front of her.

Crouched down with a rock knife in her hands, the jungle girl had something like a short dress made from tiger furs. Her eyes were a light blue, framed by auburn hair, and seemed to be staring into her very soul. The expression on her face, though, seemed of confusion and curiosity, rather than hostility as the stone knife in her hand suggested. Britney held up her hands slowly, the injured chimp looking about in annoyance at the loss of its juice.

"I-I don't mean any harm." She said, attempting to pantomime as best as she could.

The woman continued to stare, then slowly crept towards her, knuckles on the ground like a gorilla. Britney's anxiety grew as she approached, the stone glimmering in the sun from above. Yet at the same time, butterflies seemed to blossom in her stomach the closer she got.

The jungle girl looked at the chimp in her lap, sniffing the small animal and looking at the wound. To Britney, it was clear that the monkey had cut itself on something and had fallen from the trees on its arm, hurting its arm in the process. However, what if the woman thought she had done this? Could she mime that the chimp fell? Would the woman even understand? Britney continued to spiral in her thoughts, feeling the cluster of pressure build in her gut.

Small eeh's and ooh's broke her from her downward spiral, grabbing her attention. The small chimp that had run up, a young male, was making sounds at the woman, pointing towards its kin in her lap. The jungle girl, as if understanding, nodded, putting away her knife into a satchel and pulling out some herbs. Britney sighed in relief, the weapon no longer in play, and watched as the lightly clad woman chewed up some of the herbs, then applied them to the chimp in her arms.

The small creature screed quietly, complaining against the pressure, but relented against her strong hands. Feeling around the chimp's arm, the woman shook her head, turning to the patient's apparent kin. A light, feminine grunt left the woman's mouth, clearly directed at the chimp, leaving Britney dumbfounded. To have a grasp of their language... to even HAVE a common language, she was hooked on the thought.

The chimp looked down in a state of condolence, then leapt into Britney's lap, curling up next to the patient. She smiled at the two of them, "Looks-looks like you both get along at least."

Her moment of joy was interrupted by the sudden approach of the women, who began to lean forward and sniff her. Britney gasped at the sudden move, but held still, not wanting to scare her. The wild woman sniffed along her hair, moving down to her neck. She then tenderly looked at her skin, feeling along the lightly tanned flesh. Britney, surprising herself, had to hold back a coo as she did. Her breathing quickening, she sniffed the jungle girl back.

Britney's eyes widened as she smelled along the woman's hair and promptly felt arousal build inside her. Something smelled absolutely incredible, better than vanilla, chocolate... even the sweetest of flowers. It was entrancing, like nothing she'd ever experienced in her life. She continued to smell along the woman's hair, losing herself as she was examined in kind. The primal experience was novel, but a welcome one. Finally, opening her eye, she found the woman staring back at her, both of them breathing heavily.

Britney felt the woman lean forward again, this time smelling her breasts. Britney froze as she felt the woman's breath on her nipples, but remained silent. Her top blocked any direct contact, but the air going across was enough to render both nipples erect. She cooed, leaning back into the grass as the woman continued to lean forward. Her legs, on instinct, began to spread open, accepting the jungle girl without any complaint. The chimps looked back and forth between them, eeking to one another as this progressed.

Then, a rustle came from the trees nearby. The woman snapped her head in the direction of the sound, hearing a groan of annoyance.

"Britney, is your bleeding heart still beating?"

In a flash, the woman grabbed up the chimps and dashed off. Britney, still in a slight daze from the experience, blinked before reaching out, "Wait! Don't go!"

But the words fell on deaf ears, and only the sounds of the jungle answered back to her. Grimacing, Britney looked over as Eliza came through the trees, machete in hand. Squinting at her, then looking around, "What, did your monkey friend run off?"

Blowing a bit of hair from her face and straightening her clothes, "No-no, I just... Eliza. Eliza you aren't going to believe what just happened."

Rolling her eyes, "Well save it for later, Mandy is back apparently. Brenna called in. Something you would have known if you had your radio ON." She walked over and rustled through Britney's bag, pulling out the walkie talkie and turning a switch.

Britney sat in annoyance, thinking about what she had just experienced versus what was happening now. "Fine, I will. Let's go then."

***

Zella could not believe her luck. Ever since the first outsider she'd met, she missed sex. They had fucked every day for over 30 moons, all manner of positions. The outsider had taught her many words, like slut, cum, doggy, and number of others. But then, a big, metal fish came and she had to leave. Sylf had said they would have to wait for the other tribe to come for sex. Yet, they hadn't heard anything from them in many, many cycles. With these outsiders, though, sex was practically on impulse. Case in point was the little spinner who eagerly moistened her cock, sucking on it like a dry water skin.

Zella pulled back, releasing a moan. Her cock was as rigid as it had been the last time the first outsider sucked it. Closing her eyes, she sighed in pleasure. The outsider, Kyler, had taken her to her tent before stripping off everything. She kept talking about 'Futas', but this meant nothing to jungle woman. All that mattered was her perky body, and head wasn't enough anymore.

Popping Kyler's head off her cock, "Turn around."

The young woman turned around, and Zella let her tongue slip out, tasting her pussy from behind. She licked up and down a few times, getting a bit of juice. Kyler jolted at the sensation, quivering and cooing. The first outsider taught her to always check to see if she was ready, but she never wasn't. This time was no different, with Kyler dripping in anticipation. "Please, please I need you inside me." She pulled her ass cheeks apart, looking backwards, "Just sucking you is driving me insane!"

Zella knelt down behind her, grabbing her ass and dragging her back. Taking hold of her cock, she lined it up with the entrance to the girl's pussy, rubbing the tip against her wet lips. The dirty-blonde moaned in anticipation, pushing back and forcing the head past her tight hole.

"OH, Oh you're so big! Yes, push that futa cock into my pussy!"

Zella grunted, her hips bucking. After a few moments of resistance, she forced the rest of her cock into the horny explorer. She gasped as the muscles clenched around her shaft, and moaned as she started thrusting. Starting slowly at first, she quickly picked up speed, the sound of flesh slapping flesh filling the air.

"Oh yes, fuck my pussy! Fuck me hard."

Zella obliged, slamming her hips back and forth, fucking her as hard as she could. She pounded the spinner, her thighs slapping against her ass and sending shivers through her body. Running her fingers over Kyler's clit, she could feel the juices begin to drip down her cock, feeling the slickness on her fingers. She grinned, knowing she wouldn't last long.

"Fuck me, oh god, please, I'm gonna cum!" Kyler screamed, gasping as Zella continued to ravage her.

Zella grabbed ahold of the smaller woman's pert breasts, gripping them tightly and playing with her nipples. Kyler started to spasm at this, barely able to control her own movement. Yet Zella kept pumping, driving her cock deep into Kyler's warm pussy and driving her against the ground. She cried out in pleasure, the hot insides of her cunt tightening around the futa's cock.

"Fuck YES! OH FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING!"

Pounding faster and harder, Zella finally felt the familiar sensations start to rise up. Kyler's pussy gripped her cock tighter, sending waves of pleasure through her cock. Suddenly, the nympho cried out in orgasm, heat blasting out around her lover's cock. Back arching, she bounced her ass against Zella, cunt clinging and pulling her inside. Soon Zella couldn't take the pleasure any longer.

"Me cumming too!"

Pushing her tongue into Kyler's mouth, Zella felt the woman's tongue wrap around hers. Her grip tightened on her breasts as her climax spread through her body. Thrusting like a piston, Zella rammed her cock into the woman, something inside her clenching tightly. With a loud grunt, Zella released her grip on the woman's tits and began to beat her breasts with her fists, letting out a loud yell. Kyler's eyes rolled back as she felt a final thrust, followed by a blast of cum firing into her womb.

"Yes, oh fill me with your spunk! Make me your jungle slut!"

Zella groaned again, letting loose another spurt of semen into her lover's pussy. Kyler continued to push back, trying to get a third load. Determined not to disappoint, Zella growled and ripped her cock out, jerking it wildly. Letting out one last roar, she fired the last shot onto Kyler's back, coating it in her seed.

Zella panted, the collapsed against Kyler, kissing between her shoulders.

"That... that was incredible. Mmm I see why Mandy was so happy" Kyler slowly lifted her face and looked towards the front of the tent.

Standing there was Eliza, eyes wide and mouth ajar. Zella looked up as well, nodding at the tall woman who stood before them.

"What the fuck is going on?"

***

Author note- Opted to for more exposition and development, but the chapter ended up longer than expected. Let me know what you think, and which character you want to see more of.

WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers