Exploring The Magic

Story Info
Nadine finds more magical fantasies in her storybook.
3.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadine has an extra bounce in her steps as she goes about her usual routines this morning. Her dreamy night of wild sex fantasy is never far from her thoughts. It had seemed so real. She didn't really remember falling asleep. She had been reading a steamy sex story and was pleasuring herself as she followed along the plot line. Then her memory gets a little fuzzy. It seems unlikely that she'd dozed off into a dream. All she can remember is the amazing feelings of hot sex with a college stud and the spicy scent of his cologne.

She goes to her usual yoga class and afterward has lunch with a friend. She thinks about telling her friend about the dream. She wants to, but she is worried it would sound like she's a little crazy. She decides not to say anything. They chat about all the usual things. Her mind keeps drifting to the dream and how real it felt. And how satisfying.

Nadine stops at her daughter's house after lunch to drop off a casserole dish that had been left behind after a family dinner. Her daughter is busy putting new padding and fabric on a couple of chairs she had gotten at a yard sale. Nadine stays and helps her out for a while before heading home.

There is a basket of clean laundry she'd procrastinated on putting away yesterday. She tackles that then makes herself a cup of tea and sits down in front of the TV to relax. It's a detective show. They are investigating the theft of top secret research from a laboratory. The college campus scenes remind her of the "Maven of The College Grill" story she had read the night before and how satisfying it was masturbating while she read it. Her libido soars and she feels that tingly feeling between her legs. She picks up "The Magic Storybook" and begins reading.

The next story is about a middle aged woman, Myra, who had caught her husband cheating. They have a big fight and she spends a night crying about it. In the morning she decides that If he thinks he can go around chasing pussy then she can go ahead chase some cock. They're not hard to catch.

Nadine likes the set up to the story. She likes the idea of chasing cock. It makes her wet. She takes another sip of tea and reads on.

Myra dresses up in the sluttiest outfit she can put together. She sets out for the nearest hang out bar were there might be studly young men. At the last minute, going out the door, she takes her panties off and puts them in her purse.

Nadine slides her own panties down to her knees and cups her left hand over her moistened bush. She keeps reading.

At the bar Myra finds a table and sits down. She pulls up the hem of her already very short skirt and spreads her legs wide apart as she sits. She is almost daring men to look at her kitty. The first guy who offers to buy her a drink is greeted with, "Let's go someplace private and fuck right now."

Nadine, now dripping wet, is fingering her clit as she reads along.

Myra and her stranger go out to his truck. She pulls up her very short skirt and pulls down his pants. She sucks him until he's almost ready to unload then fucks him like the slut she's trying to be. He squirts his cum on her pussy and it thrills her. Her inner slut is liberated and she really likes it.

Then Myra pulls down her skirt hem and goes back to the bar to do it again.

Nadine's puts the book down. Her fingers work faster as she gets closer and closer to pleasing herself, imagining herself as a dirty slut taking a complete stranger's cock. Visualizing herself being sprayed with cum her puts over the top. She sits enjoying the feeling and the afterglow for a few moments.

Well, she thinks, that was a nice story. She did have some fun reading it and she did get herself off. But it sure didn't have the kind of magic she had felt the night before. Maybe it only works once? At least the stories are pretty hot.

Later that evening, her "must see TV" watching complete, she goes through her usual bedtime ritual. She picks her sexiest nightie, just in case because, hey, you never know what might happen. She still has hope the magic would happen again. Settled in bed, she picks up the book.

The next story was "Mom And The New Pool" by Donna and Jimmy Cornwall. It's about a mom and her son. She had never had a son. She has two girls now grown with families of their own. Incest stories are not her favorite kind of story. On the other hand, the good ones can be really hot and exciting. There is only one way to find out. Nadine started reading.

When Jerry came home after his junior year at college Mom and Dad had finally put in the pool they had talked about for years. It was bound to be an interesting summer. There was a lot of catching up on news about family and friends in the chatter at dinner that night. His younger sister, Sue, teased that he had put on more weight again. It's true, he had, a little bit each semester.

Mom said, "It's OK, honey. You still look like a stud muffin to me."

"Aw, Ma!" Jerry said bashfully.

But most of the talk around the dinner table was about the new pool and how much fun it is. Everyone has plans for tomorrow with friends and the pool. His mom, Darla, mentions that his old bathing trunks were worn out so she bought him a new pair.

The next morning at breakfast everyone else is dressed in their beach attire, ready to enjoy every minute of such a sunny day. Jerry hadn't got fully caught up on the new daily routines so he was in shorts and a tee shirt. Once all the dishes are cleaned and the after breakfast chores are complete, everyone else heads out to the pool.

Darla says, "Come with me, honey, and I'll give you your new swimsuit and we can join them."

She is wearing a loosely tied beach robe over her swimsuit. He admires her shapely legs and the sway in her hips as he follows her into her bedroom.

Nadine's excitement begins to rise in anticipation of some bedroom action in the story. She feels the stirrings of passion deep inside. She takes a sip of wine. She massages her breasts as she continues to read.

Darla was short, only 5 feet 4 inches, with firm round D-cup breasts. Jerry had often admired the curvy appeal of her bustline. She, too, had put on a few pounds, a bit more than himself. Just enough to make her look softer and sexier, especially her hips. Her light brown hair shows only a few streaks of grey. She hands him his new suit, a very low cut, spandex Speedo. These are much different from the swimsuit that was like gym shorts he was used to.

"But, ma, it's so small. I can't wear that. Where are my old trunks?"

Darla says, "Oh, honey, they were starting to fall apart. I threw them away when I bought you these."

He pleads, "What am I going to do? They are too small. They won't fit me. My junk will hang out."

"Oh no it won't," she tries to reassure him. "Go ahead, try them on. You'll like them. It's the style now, honey. Everyone is wearing suits like that."

Jerry goes in the bathroom and tries the skimpy swimsuit on. There is not much room. His balls and cock are all bunched up and his junk stretches the spandex making a huge, obvious bulge. They aren't hanging out but they might as well be. He comes out of the bathroom a bit sheepishly, feeling shy about letting his mom see his package like that.

"Ma, I can't wear this. Look! Everyone will be staring at my junk."

Darla coos, "I'm staring at your junk honey and I really, really like it. You're going to make all the girl's hearts skip a beat when they see you like that. You'll see! It's making my heart skip a few beats, you look so sexy."

"But, ma!"

"OK, honey, if you really don't like it I'll take you out and I'll buy you something else. It really is the style now though. Everyone's is wearing less at the beach. See, I bought a new suit, too. A bikini!"

She opens her beach robe to let him see her new bikini. The bottom is so very low cut it is nearly a string bikini. If it didn't cover her buttocks it would be. He can see a hint of camel toe between her legs. He feels his cock starting to stiffen up. Her bikini top is quite small and fits snuggly against the sides and bottom of her boobs. It is loose and low cut on top. Her tits are practically hanging out there is so much cleavage showing. He had never seen his mom wearing so little and looking this hot and sexy. Jerry feels his cock getting harder, growing bigger.

Nadine really likes where the story is going. Her pussy is wet with yearning. She reaches down and tickles the kitty. She rubs it then lets her fingers slide down and circle her vagina. Her hips wiggle with excitement. She reads some more.

Darla notices the bulge in his Speedo. "You must think I'm pretty sexy. Isn't that why you are getting so hard? Is that just for me?"

"Well, yeah, I do, I guess, ma, but ..." he blushes a little.

His mom cuts him off. "It's OK, honey, I want you to think I'm sexy. I want men to look at me that way in my new bikini and I want YOU to look, too. Especially you. You've grown to such a handsome, sexy, hunk of a man. I want you to like me in a grown up way, Jerry. If you know what I mean." She winks at him. She quickly pulls the top of her bikini down to let her womanly orbs hang out.

"MA!" Jerry blurts out. "Oh, ma. I mean, they are pretty mom. And sexy too. But. But, I, I'm not supposed to. You're my mom."

"Can't moms be hot and sexy, too? I know that pole in your Speedo means you're thinking about it," she says with lust in her voice. "And it's OK. I want you to get hard for me. I ache for it. I've dreamed of it ever since I saw that big beautiful cock of yours a few years ago when I accidentally walked in while you were taking a shower. I saw what a hunk my special guy has grown into. It looked so big and beautiful and special. I think about it a lot. I want you to want me the same way, honey."

There is no way to hide his excitement in that tight Speedo. He had thought about it with his mom from time to time when he was bored and horny. But just as dreamy, idle sex fantasies. He never expected it to ever happen. He was sure his mom would never do anything like that. Yet now his mom is coming on to him, hard, and he really likes it. He stops trying to squelch his erection and lets his dick get fully swollen.

He reaches out and touches his mother's tits, one in each hand. His cock throbs with excitement at their soft, feminine firmness. Darla sighs in delight at the feel of her son's touch. The kind of touch she has ached for.

Nadine fingers her cunt hole. Spasms of pleasure ripple through her. She softly moans, "Mmmmmm." She wonders, if she'd had a son would something like this have ever happened? The thought thrills her and she aches for the real thing. She is full of desire. She reads some more of the story.

Darla swoons at the feel of her sons warm, manly hands on her breasts. She throws her arms around him and plants a big wet kiss on Jerry's lips. Her son puts his arms around her and slips his tongue in his mom's mouth. Her whole body is on fire and she feels more hot and excited than she can ever remember. Almost like her first time.

His mom's kisses are steaming hot and she feels so delightfully womanly, soft, and sexy in Jerry's arms. He can feel the heat of her passion.

Darla lets one hand slide down to Jerry's ass and gives it a squeeze. Then she brings it around front and slips it down inside his Speedo. She grips his hard, warm cock and slowly, gently strokes it. His whole body quivers in pleasure at his mother's touch. She gets down on her knees and pulls the front of his swimsuit down enough to see the object of her desire. "It's beautiful, honey," she says longingly.

Jerry pushes his suit down to his knees. She holds his balls in one hand and strokes him with the other. His dick pulses and twitches in delight. She puts her mouth around the tip and tickles it with her tongue.

Nadine slides her middle finger into her cunt until her palm presses on her clit. She slaps her clit as she works her finger in and out. Her mind dreams of a hot son like Jerry rubbing his manhood on her twat. Her hips start moving with the motion of her finger. Suddenly she starts feeling like she's falling through space. The room starts spinning around and around, the lights flicker, there are flashes of lightening and an eerie whistling sound. Then she is kneeling in a bedroom sucking her son's cock. The waves of pleasure she feels are electric. Her entire body is tingling. She can smell Jerry's aftershave. It seems so real. The story continues.

Darla strokes and sucks more and more vigorously. She tastes her son's pre-cum. Her passion rages. The bottom of her bikini is soaking wet. He puts his hands behind her head and starts thrusting his hips with her motions, face fucking her. He starts pushing his cock further and further in with each thrust until his mom gags on it. Darla loves it and squeezes even harder as she strokes his throbbing manhood.

Sensing that he might be about to cum, Darla stops blowing him. She gets up and lays on her back on the bed. She spreads her legs apart and says, "Come and fuck me honey. Give that beautiful thing to Momma!"

Jerry pulls off her bikini bottom and stands admiring the plush, fleshy fullness of her labia and her trimmed, moist bush. She is even sexier than he had ever imagined. His cock is on fire with excitement. He has never felt his cock quite this hard and excited before. He climbs up on the bed. For a second he thinks about tit fucking her first. But her juicy pussy was spread so wide he could see the opening of her vagina. It was too inviting. Her tits could wait. He got on top and kissed her again, planting his throbbing cock against her pussy.

She kisses back with all her passion. He rubs himself on her as they embrace. He can feel how excited his mom is. His hot breath tickles her down to her pussy when he whispers in her ear, "I love you Mom." He slides down some and guides his cock into her.

"OH FUCK YES! Oh, honey!" Darla moans in ecstasy. "Oh, god, baby. Momma loves you too!"

Jerry rocks his hips, gently, pushing himself deeper into her cunt each time.

Oh, god, it's so big. And so hard!" Darla gasps.

"Your cunt feels so hot!" Jerry encourages her. "Take it all mom!"

"It's so big honey. Oh yes! Fuck momma with it. I never had one this big before," she pants as he humps her hard. "Oh, baby, pump my pussy harder. Damn, you're good at fucking."

The dirty talk magnifies his excitement. It's one thing when a girl friend says those things. But coming from mom's mouth they are incendiary. He fucks her slow and easy at first. He savors the feeling and excitement of her warm, sexy vagina around his shaft. He loves how much his mom likes it.

She watches his gorgeous cock disappear into her honey pot and come out glistening with her juices. It feels so good as he glides back in. Jerry likes that she's watching and that he is giving her so much pleasure. He starts humping her harder, thrusting in quickly then slowly withdrawing.

His mom coos, "Oh honey!" with each push. He gets more excited each time and fucks her harder. He kisses her tit and sucks her nipple. Her whole body quivers in excitement. Before long he's banging her cunt furiously. Her tits are flopping. The bed is rocking. His balls begin to quake and Jerry knows he is getting close.

His mom says breathlessly, "I want to feel you unloading deep inside me. Fill me with your cum!" Her demands send him over the top. She wraps her legs around him. Her hips match his motion and she humps him just as hard, pulling him into to her and letting him go.

Nadine's hand is soaking wet. She feels as if it's really Jerry's cock giving her pleasure. Her hips are rocking in rhythm with her fingers. "Oh, yes like that!" she cries out, vocalizing her desires. It feels so good and she wants so much for it to be real. She clenches her thighs together, squeezing her hand tight inside her. Her hips quake in waves of orgasmic ecstasy. She finishes reading the story.

Jerry thrusts deep into her. His body stiffens as he tries to push his balls up her cunt. Spasms of intense pleasure flow from his balls with each spurt of eruption. He grunts lustily as he unloads his seed deep inside his mom. A few more quick thrusts, pumping out a little more cum each time, and Jerry is done. Darla is whimpering soft moans of pleasure, tears of joy in her eyes. There are drops of cum on her pussy.

Finished, both more completely satisfied than ever before, he collapses on top of his naked mom. They lay there for a while not saying a word. It takes much longer than usual for Jerry's erection to fade. It just feels so good laying there, feeling his pecker inside his mom, her warm breasts against his chest, feeling each other's heartbeats. He doesn't want it to be over.

Darla loves that her fantasy coming true was even better than she'd dreamed. She wants the moment to last. It was the best sex she's ever had and she treasures it.

But no good thing lasts forever. Eventually his erection fades and he slips out of his mother's vagina.

"Thank you honey for giving me that," Darla said softly as they got up from the bed. "You don't know how much I needed it. I haven't been getting much sex lately. I just really, really needed it. It's just that, well, your dad can't ..."

Jerry cut her off. "It's OK, mom," he reassured her. You don't have to explain. I'm sure you have your reasons. You've always looked sexy to me. I just never thought you'd do anything like that with me. I really liked it."

"You're a very, very naughty boy for doing that to your mother," she teased laughingly. "And I hope you do it again. I might have to spank you if you don't." They both laughed.

Jerry teases, "I can't think of anyone I'd liked to be spanked by more." Then he asked seriously, "Next time can I eat out your pussy, mom?"

"Such a nasty, naughty son you are! Such a dirty one." She laughed again. "Mom would LOVE to feel your tongue in her cunt. Next time. There will be a next time honey. I promise. But, now put your Speedo back on and let's go out and have some fun in the pool."

The end.

The next morning Nadine wakes up feeling like she is dreaming. Everything is spinning. She hears a strange whistling sound. Lightening is flashing and lights are blinking on and off. She feels weightless. And then she is awake in her bed.

It DID happen again! Didn't it? Or was it really all just a dream? Well, she thought, real or not, it is very, very satisfying. And it feels so close to the real thing. Her pussy hasn't been this happy in many years. She hopes it keeps happening.

She looks around her bedroom. At least the bed hadn't moved this time. She checks her nightie but there is no cum stain. Almost disappointed, she throws back the covers to get out of bed. To her surprise and delight, Jerry's Speedo bathing suit is there between the sheets. She picks them up and holds them in her hands. It IS real. She can feel it in her hands.

It's an enigma. They can't possibly be real. That was just fiction and fantasy, a dream. Yet here they are just as she had imagined them. She knows it has to have something to do with "The Magic Storybook" that she's been reading from. She is all the more pleased at choosing to spend ten dollars on it at the used book store. Her kitty agrees. It sure has brought masturbation to a whole new level for her.