The Orgasm Pill

Story Info
A new chastity drug has some powerful side effects.
4k words
4.5
44k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, can we talk?"

The voice came from the other side of the bathroom door.

Cameron adjusted his tie in the mirror as he spoke, "Can it wait till Lola, honey? I'm getting ready for that date."

"I've got some bad news, Daddy."

Cameron opened the door.

Lola stood there innocently looking at the ground. She had glasses and pigtails, a sort of cute nerd look that almost disguised the truth of her rather attractive body.

"What is it?" he asked, still a bit rushed.

"I think I made a mistake. With your medication."

Oh shit Cameron thought.

Cameron had been getting rashes from his state issued chastity cage. The new polymer designs were extremely hygienic, some even advertised themselves as self-cleaning, but despite this, they weren't working out well for Cameron.

Fortunately a new medication, Erexil, had been developed with this in mind. Sort of.

It had been originally intended for criminals. Men who had committed assault of some variety and couldn't be trusted with a mere chastity device. The drug prevented erections and orgasms unless the patient had orally ingested vaginal fluid. Since it didn't outright prevent sex with a consensual partner, it was immediately hailed as a perfect solution. One that made society safer without impinging on a criminal's rights.

But the pharmaceutical company that synthesized it soon found new markets: overly protective keyholders, jealous wives, and men who had legitimate medical difficulties staying in a chastity cage for 24 hours a day.

Cameron fell in the latter camp.

His genitals were, well, large, and even with a personalized device there always seemed to be issues with chafing that coincided with a mild rash.

But a keyholder who administered Erexil, in this case his daughter Lola, was permitted to leave their charge uncaged as long as they were at home.

Having completed his two weeks of treatment, Cameron had been cage free for three nights. His rash was already gone and although it was somewhat embarrassing to be incapable of achieving an erection on his own, tonight was his third date with Sandra and since they were sharing dinner at her place he was pretty sure he'd be getting lucky. She had even hinted once or twice that she was the kind of traditional woman who still enjoyed penetrative intercourse. As long as he went down on her first he should be able to perform perfectly well.

But now was no time for mistakes.

"What did you do?" Cameron asked sternly.

"Well, there are two versions of Erexil," Lola started. "The first version is generic. A man just needs to orally partner with any woman and he should be able to achieve an erection."

Cameron flushed at the words. His daughter had grown up in the age of chastity, this was all regular talk for her, but despite his efforts at being progressive he had never gotten used to her controlling his chastity device.

"What's the second version?" Cameron asked in the middle of her long pause.

"The second version ties the man to a specific keyholder. The hormone inhibitor contains a specific biological code that can only be broken by a personalized enzyme."

Cameron was already lost.

"Okay, okay, so you gave me the personalized one by accident. Can't we just give Sandra a pill so that I'm temporarily attached to her or something?"

"No that's not how it works Dad. I purchased it online with my memspecs account - it's tied to my government ID, my retinal scan... my DNA. They automatically paired the medication with the keyholder."

Lola let that sink in.

"Holy fuck. Umm, okay, can we order new medication?"

"Yes, I've already got the next batch on order, but Dad, you remember that it's good for ten months?"

"Holy shit. Lola, I can't do ten months without... is there like some chemical antidote we can buy?"

"No, your body is the source of the chemicals. It will keep producing them until the original dose wears off. I just got off the phone with a pharmaceutical rep."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. You realize I'm leaving for a date with Sandra right now?"

"I know, I'm sorry Daddy."

She let him pace a few times to blow off steam.

"Daddy, the rep did make a suggestion."

Cameron turned back to her.

"She said that I should just elicit some juices and feed them to you. She said it's not guaranteed to work, I guess some women's chemicals break down pretty quickly when exposed to air, but it's worth a shot."

Cameron was aghast.

"No. Not a chance. I know chastity has blurred the lines on what's acceptable but I am absolutely not going to do anything like that."

"Dad, you can't go ten months without an orgasm. Even if you could, this would mean ten months without even having an erection. Maybe more depending on your pituitary production. Erections are a 'use it or lose it' sort of function."

"Fuck."

Cameron's vocabulary was not particularly expansive this evening.

"What I'm saying is, we really need to try something, and we might as well try it tonight. No use ruining your plans with Sandy."

"Sandra. You know she doesn't like being called Sandy."

"Right, I forgot. Anyway, I know this is a lot to take on, so I can just do the thinking tonight. Here's the plan. You're going to follow me to my bedroom and wait outside the door. In about five minutes I'm going to come out of the door and you're just going to really quickly lick my hands clean. Then you'll wait a minute or so, gargle with mouthwash, and be off on your date. Nobody needs to know - it's not a big deal at all."

Cameron stood their grimacing.

What he really would have liked to do is delay. Men weren't allowed much internet access these days and so it would be difficult to verify what his daughter said. Perhaps a friendly pharmacist would help him, though most would want his keyholder present to discuss anything pertaining to chastity.

It's not that his daughter was a liar. But when she had been in high school there had been a couple times when she bent the truth to get her way. And it's not like she was a vindictive keyholder. Sure there were days where she wouldn't release him. Maybe she'd just say that she wasn't in the mood or he hadn't earned it. But that was normal stuff. Once or twice when he got serious with a new date Lola would even give her the key for a night.

So there was no reason to distrust Lola now. And even if there were, there was no way to figure out the truth in the next five minutes. He could tell Sandra what had happened, but if Sandra didn't approve of the solution it might end up ruining their relationship, or locking him into months without an erection.

Cameron needed to be decisive. "Fine," he agreed. "This is just a medical procedure. Like if I passed out and you gave me CPR." Cameron reassured himself out loud.

"Exactly Daddy. That's the perfect way to think about it. Okay come with me, you need to be close on hand so that we can go quickly" and she led him to the entrance of her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

"I'll just be a few minutes Daddy. Try to think of something else, okay?"

Of course her instructions had the exact opposite effect.

Cameron stood there and could think of little except what his daughter was doing on the other side of the door. Surely she wouldn't take off all her clothes. Probably she would just lie down and slip her hand into her panties. Maybe use a vibrator? Would that have been better - licking her juices off of some silicone dildo instead of her hand? That would be more clinical, wouldn't it? He could suggest it next time. Next time? Because if this worked he would be doing it, what, once a week? Jesus what had he gotten himself into?

Just then he heard her moan for the first time. It sounded accidental. Like she had been trying to repress it but the sound had broken through.

He guiltily found himself leaning closer to the door. Her bed creaked and he heard her whisper, "Oh fuck yes."

That was enough.

He took a step back and put a finger in each ear. That was just a medical procedure, a home remedy to get him through the evening.

He listened to his own pulse in his ear and counted upwards with each one.

A couple minutes passed and then he heard her say,

"Okay Daddy, I'm finished. Come quickly."

He opened the door. Lola's shoulders were bare, but she was under the covers. She brought one arm out and extended her hand towards him.

"Hurry Daddy."

Her big brown eyes looked up at him from the bed entreatingly.

He speed walked over to her, telling himself not to overthink it.

Her face was flushed. Dark red cheeks, and drops of perspiration had gathered on her forehead.

He knelt beside her bed and she took his hand into her open mouth. His lips closed around her fingers and she pulled them out.

It tasted amazing. It had been a few months since he had tasted pussy but this is not what he remembered. It wasn't quite sweet, but he definitely found it delicious. Almost floral.

He looked at her fingers in front of his face and saw that her juices were still there. He licked her again. It was better than the first time. His mouth felt warm but his tongue felt cool. Like some sort of sweet, powerful cough drop.

Suddenly he felt a tingle in his crotch. For the first time since he had started the medication, he was having an erection. The medication was working.

Lola was still breathing heavily in front of him. He watched the covers rise and fall over her chest.

She took her hand from him and put it back under the blanket. When she pulled it out her fingers were sticky and wet again.

Cameron opened his mouth and received her finger again, savoring this new taste. He swallowed.

"Maybe one more and then I'll leave the house," Cameron whispered almost in a trance.

Lola nodded. This time he heard her finger enter her pussy. She stroked herself several times and groaned when she removed her hand.

He took her fingers again, this time licking them clean like he might have licked the last sweet remains of liquid off a popsicle stick.

Lola glanced down at the tent in his pants. He caught her stare and stood up.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"That'll be Sandy," Lola said. "She'll want to unlock you tonight. Go to the kitchen, ice yourself down and put the cage back on. I'll answer the door and give her your spare key."

"Thanks Lola."

"Anything for my little boy."

***

"So, how was last night?" Lola asked as her father joined her in the kitchen for breakfast.

"It was good. Sandra and I had a nice time together."

"Come on, you know what I mean. Don't be shy. Did our little medication work?"

Cameron had spent all morning trying to think of solutions but needed to admit defeat. "For a while yeah, but it sort of wore off a bit too early..."

"Are you sure you didn't just get some performance anxiety? I hear it's pretty normal for men your age to not be able to keep it up all night long anymore?"

Cameron winced.

"No?" Lola continued. "Maybe we need to tinker with our plan a bit. Maybe a higher dosage is in order?"

Cameron was glad she brought it up. It seemed like the only solution. And after all, it hadn't been that bad. They weren't like one of those disgusting families where women were using chastity to blackmail their fathers or brothers into lewd sexual acts. This was simply an accident that required a little medical work around.

Cameron finally gathered the strength to look his daughter in the eye. She was wearing tiny little boy shorts and a tank top. Modest by modern standards. A good girl.

"Yeah, I think you're right honey. It just needs an adjustment is all." His eyes briefly wandered down to her crotch as he spoke. Crazy to think that his only source of erections was now tucked away behind those pink boy shorts.

"Well, just let me know your next date Daddy. I'll think things over and come up with a plan. Higher dosage and maybe a little higher proximity. I think that should do the trick."

She placed her hand on his shoulder in encouragement and smiled. It left a warm afterglow that lingered even as she was walking up the stairs; He watched her from behind as she went, taking in her smooth legs as they finally disappeared out of sight.

It's true that last night had gone well. Sandra had barely walked into the doorway before she pounced on him. They hadn't even bothered to get completely naked before he brought her to two orgasms with his mouth, but when she had finally asked him to enter her he was already fading. She had been gracious, saying that of course he was just out of practice from chastity.

But the thing was, the whole time he had gone down on her he had been thinking about his daughter. Lola's taste had still been in his mouth. Even now he was trying desperately to conjure up that smell - it had been unlike anything else he had ever experienced.

Sandra had sent him home with his cage on and he still hadn't gotten around to asking Lola for the key to take it off. Thank god for the chastity pill or he would certainly be getting hard the moment she went to handle him.

All that day he delayed asking her until she finally suggested releasing him herself. While she busied herself with her lock, he used the opportunity to scan over her body. Her delicate hands and painted nails, her pert breasts behind thin cotton, but most of all, her smooth legs, drawing his eyes inexorably towards their meeting place.

He had always been a boobs guy. Like most other men in the age of chastity, he had warmed up to going down on a woman, but he often found his favorite part of the experience had just been the excuse to fondle a woman's breasts while he pleasured her.

No more.

His brain was now fixated with the thought of pussy. All day long he daydreamed of how Lola would look if he could see her. He tried to stop himself. Sometimes he would think of work, or duties around the house. He found more success distracting himself with thoughts of Sandra, the trimmed triangle of hair that pointed down at her secret place. But this thought inevitably led him back to the memory of licking Lola's fingers.

What was happening to him?

As the week went on his daydreaming only got worse. He couldn't get an erection but that didn't mean he wasn't horny. It had now been a full month since his last ejaculation and Sandra kept sending him naughty messages. She said once she was his keyholder she would make him fuck her with his tongue every night, and let him out every weekend to finish inside her.

Of course at home he was already free. He played with his poor limp cock as long as he liked every evening, but unable to get hard or finish, it only drove him more mad. He desperately wanted to knock on Lola's door and ask for a little of her "medicine". Just enough to relieve himself.

But before he ever worked up the desperation needed to ask, Lola approached him.

"Daddy, I know tomorrow is your date with Sandy - I was thinking you and I should maybe do a trial run, just to make sure everything goes smoothly."

Cameron turned around from watching the television. Lola was in a cute summer dress that rode high on her legs. Had her clothes always looked this sexy?

Cameron gulped.

"Sure sweetie. Should I come by your room?"

"I was thinking we should do the practice run here, next to the door. Like we want to do it at the last possible second for the effect to last."

"Okay, good idea."

"Why don't you come kneel in front of me. That way my hand won't have to go very far to reach you."

Cameron nodded in a daze. He couldn't believe he was agreeing to this, but he found himself walking towards her, his brain as tangled and fuzzy as a ball of yarn.

"And Daddy, it's kind of embarrassing to do this in front of my father. Could you take off your clothes so I don't feel like I'm the only one who is exposed?"

That made sense of course. Keyholders should never be the vulnerable ones in the relationship.

Moments later Cameron found himself naked and on his knees in front of his daughter.

She hiked up her skirt so he could see her underwear. It was nearly translucent.

He gasped and she proceeded to slip her hand under the fabric, teasing herself gently.

"Sorry Daddy, this is a little awkward. Could you maybe just rub my legs with your hands? To calm me down?"

Cameron's eyes were fixated on her crotch, but his hands gently massaged her thighs as requested.

She rubbed herself for a few moments. And then sighed and readjusted her position against the wall.

"This isn't working for me." She said, causing his stomach to drop. "Maybe you could lean in and just kiss my legs Daddy? To get me warmed up?"

Oh, thank goodness, he had been worried she was about to stop.

He kissed her above the knee. Savoring the warmth of her leg. Then he kissed higher and higher. He could smell her now. That same smell he had been dreaming of.

"Please Lola, please, let me lick you." He said the words and almost wondered who had spoken them. Surely not himself.

"Daddy, that's so naughty. You want to lick your daughter? You're already kissing my thighs."

"But I want to lick you, there." He stumbled over his words.

"Lick me where Daddy?"

That innocent face again.

"Let me lick your pussy Lola."

"Oh you are a bad boy! You want to lick me here?"

And she slipped her panties down, allowing them to gather at her ankles.

"Oh God, please, please Lola. I need to taste you."

"What about Sandy? Why do you need to taste my pussy? Is it prettier than hers?"

Cameron stared at her perfectly smooth, blushing pink lips and the delicate dew that had gathered on them.

"Yes baby, you're so beautiful. You have the sexiest pussy I've ever seen."

"Hmm, I like the sounds of that. But I'm not sure if you deserve it. What would you do to worship your daughter's pussy?"

"Anything. Please Lola, I will do anything!"

"Hmm, yes I think you will. Go ahead then."

Cameron barely waited for her to finish speaking. Reverentially he kissed her. But as soon as the taste entered his body he lost control. He licked up her slit and began burying his tongue inside her, swallowing her juices just as fast as they flowed out of her.

"Is it working Daddy. Are you getting hard for me?"

"Yes baby, I've never been so fucking hard in my life."

"Hmm, slow down Daddy. Go gently. And no touching yourself!"

He stopped his one hand which had been straying towards his needy cock. Only the fear that she would take her pussy away from him compelled him to obey. He only wanted more and more.

Still she needed to pull his head back by his hair.

"Slow down or no more pussy for Daddy tonight."

"I'm sorry, Lola. Please, I need your pussy. It tastes so good."

He returned to furtively licking her and she rewarded him by cooing her pleasure.

At the same time, the arousal built up in his own system. He could feel the tension growing in his cock and balls. Untouched for a month, the skin on his cock felt like the glass walls of an underground aquarium, cracking under pressure, ready to unleash a boiling torrent.

"Oh Daddy, your big cock is leaking on the floor. I like watching how hard it gets for me you know. And knowing that I have that big cock all to myself. Not that I'm interested in playing with it or anything. But I've always enjoyed telling you when you could and couldn't cum. Making up excuses just to watch your sad expression when I got to deny you."

Cameron's cock bounced lewdly as she spoke.

"I don't really think Sandy deserves it. I've spent three years taking care of that big weeping cock. Keeping it safe. Why should she get to show up and decide when it gets to cum?"

"You're right baby, you've always taken good care of me." Cameron managed between moans.

"I like thinking of your cock as a museum exhibit: look don't touch. The world's loneliest cock." She absent mindedly rubbed her palms over her nipples, which now poked through the thin fabric of her dress. "If anything I've been too generous. Letting you spend so much time petting yourself. Whole evenings unlocked, teasing yourself, spraying into a tissue. When you could have been learning how to please me better."

12