Exploring The Stratusphere Ch. 03

Story Info
Wrestlers Meet Porn Stars: Trish Stratus double teamed.
10.8k words
4.67
4.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the wrestlers, promotions, people, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own the WWE or any wrestlers or people etc referenced in this story.

Starring: Isiah Maxwell (porn star), Jason Luv (porn star), Lexington Steele (porn star), Trish Stratus (WWE)

Wrestlers Meet Porn Stars: Exploring the Stratusphere 3: Double Team Queen

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

A Commissioned story for [Anonymous].

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

This story is set as a follow-up/in the same universe as Celebs/Wrestlers Meet Porn Stars: Exploring The Stratusphere and Exploring the Stratusphere 2: Going Black. Prior reading of those stories is not required, but recommended.

* * *

"MMMMPHHH!! HHHHRRRKK! HHHHMMMPHH! GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! SHHHRRLLLPP!!" The loud sucks, groans and gags that sounded more suited for a porn shoot were echoing around the front room of the spacious home of legendary skin flick veteran Lexington Steele. The hunk sitting half dressed, his pants down at the ankles while in front of him a stunning, busty and mature blonde white woman sucked and choked on his massive, thick black cock. "MMMMPHH!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK! MMMM..." Slow and steady pumps as the WWE Hall of Fame member and former multi-time Women's Champion Trish Stratus feasted on his thick shaft. And from the saliva both coating his prick from down to the base to the tip as well as dripping off her own chin? She's been sucking on this huge slab of meat for several minutes.

The truth was it was supposed to just be a one-off encounter. Trish had first met this hung hunk when he'd called her up, revealing that he'd come into possession with a previous sex tape she'd done with another porn veteran and agreed to do one with her to not let slip to her husband or anything else about what she'd been up to. But getting Lex's massive black dick had proven too good to just be a one-time deal. Finding excuses to come to his place and set up for filming even more secret pornos with him once in a while between sports entertainment appearances or dates on the autograph signing circuit. Acting far like a happily married woman and mother of two that she's supposed to be now she's retired from the ring as she found another excuse here to cheat and slobber away on the biggest dick she's ever had. And noticeably in this front room, she was blowing him and there wasn't even a recording camera in sight.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHRRRRRKK!! MMMMM... GAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Stratus' eyes were narrowed, staring up at her increasingly regular fuck buddy through her glasses as she plunged her pouty lips up and down onto his dick as her spit drooled down. But her gaze not from being mad at having to suck him off since this was all completely willing, and her suggestion for that matter. But her frustration due to being so painstakingly close from her juicy set of cock suckers pressing into his crotch as her gag reflex meant even as she took his shaft into her snug, wet throat she was just close but not quite there to handling all of him. "HHHHRRRRKKK! MMMMMPHHH!! GAAHHHH GAAAHHHH HHHHLLLKKK!!" The gagging continued as she bobbed away and, showing her experience in taking his thick rod now, she wasn't even having her eyes water for a moment as she serviced him. Or more accurately trying to prove herself by taking that last inch in as even without touching herself she kept moaning lustfully around his prick between her chokes. Hard nipples poking through her top proving that and the nubs noticeable from her saliva dripping down to stain her top.

"MMMMM... Oooooooooooh fuuuuuuuuck..." A trademark, long and loud moan from Steele as he stared down and watched one of, if not perhaps his favourite secret co-star go to town on his fat and long dick. The perfect taboo contrast of her stunning pale face and his dark shaft as she sucked away and left her spit soaking him from the base down to the tip. Even without those full lips of hers managing to reach his baser. "MMMM... You're fucking good at this, Trish... But I guess you've got... MMMM... Got to know when to tap out and admit you're beat... AHHHH... Trying to take all of me down into that hot little mouth of yours..." He teased with a smile. Clearly loving her oral skills that have only gotten better with the more than a couple times now they've hooked up. Her lips smoothly gliding up and down him while she lustfully choked each time she pushed into him and stuffed her throat with his member. "MMMMM... But if you can't handle all of me? Then... MMMMM... How am I supposed to believe you handled two men at once during the film I directed with you in it?"

That last remark frustrated the gorgeous Canadian as she pulled off of his dick with a sexy 'pop' sound. "You fucking know I can!" Trish snapped with more than a hint of desire in her voice as she gazed up at his dick. "You fucking were there behind the cameras!" She pointed out before brushing her hair back. "Stand up." She demanded, shifting back slightly. "I'll show you that I can handle all of you!"

"Sure thing, babe..." Lexington stayed grinning as he rose up so his dick nearly cast a shadow over the horny, cheating MILF still on her knees in front of him. Clearly she thought a new angle for the position would help her as she took his prick back between her full lips for a perfect seal. Showing how used to his size she was now as she went back to work sucking him off. Moans from them both but hers obviously muffled before her loud gagging resumed as she took his inches beyond the confines of just her mouth. Stretching her throat out again as her hands gripped his muscular legs for support. Another lusty gaze sent up at him through the eyewear she had on as she used a swift, determined motion to guide along his thickness.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMMPHHH!! MMMM MMMM MMMMPHHH!!" Her eyes narrowed in focus as she plunged her mouth up and down to face fuck herself onto his dick. Finding her mouth reaching the same spot of being just that inch away from the destination she, and the stud she was blowing, both wanted her to reach. Twisting her blonde haired head for a moment to grind her lips before going back to the slurps. "HHHHRRRKK!! GAAAAAAAAHH! GAAAHHH HHHHLLKK GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Her fingers digging into his legs as she tried to haul her mouth down to fight through the gagging. Not even caring about the loose strands of her hair across her eyewear as she bobbed her head sharply up and down. As if beating this challenge of deep throating his black cock meant more to her than any WWE title win or a Hall of Fame ring. Making the grinning stud gazing down at her wonder if their recent films were really just here scratching a kink of filmed sex behind her husband's back or something more with the way she was servicing his prick a whole lot better than many actual porn starlets ever could.

But this new angle with her head tilted back and his shaft aiming down was exactly what she, and in turn him as well, both had been needing. Finally stuffing that man-meat down her gullet to her wide eyed and noticeably loudly moaning delight as her nose pressed into his dark skin and her chin touched his heavy balls. Choking the loudest yet around him with that final inch now lodged past her lips as they rubbed into his base. The look on her face disgraceful as her eyes rolled back and her cheeks hollowed out as she slurped and gagged. Finally bringing her gaze back to him with a look not just dirty, but with a clear sense of pride to finally deep throat one of the biggest cocks in all of porn. An irony that this moment was the one time they weren't fucking on film.

"MMMMM! FUCK..." He grunted as she started to pull back, only for him to grab her blonde hair. "Oh no you don't, babe..." He said as he moaned. Pulling her face back down as she groaned around him herself as he thrust his cock. Making his balls slap off her chin and her glasses jolt as he began to pump her oral hole. His experience making him seize the moment after seeing how she can finally handle every fat inch of him. "MMMM! You came here for this dick? You're going to get it..." He growled as after the length of time she'd spent trying to finally take him in to the hilt? He was all fired up to not let the moment be wasted of him getting blue balls. Thrusting in and out of her lips with a slow, stiff pace as he stared down to fuck this married MILF's pleasurable mouth with his huge rod.

"GAAAAAAAAHH! GAAAAAAAH!! HHHHRRRKK!! MMMMPHHH!!" Obediently, showing she didn't object one bit to this, Trish's hands stroked his thighs with a lot more tenderness than someone just hooking up for a booty call should with her fuck buddy. Staring up with that twisted pride and desire as she let her stunning face be fucked. That long dark shaft plunging in and out of her lips as they squished into his crotch when he pulled her head down into him before sliding back to let her saliva drip down onto her tits. "HHHHRRKKK! MMMMM! MMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAHHH HRRRRKKK!!" Clear moans in between the chokes as she got a pumping in this hole just as stiffly as she'd gotten from him in the past in her lower ones. Still her eyes not even watering for a moment as her throat was stretched out again. Filled up down to a new limit that she vowed to finally reach and now was getting the 'reward' for her shameful behaviour of taking this huge cock down into her wind pipe like she really was, as he'd claimed she was built to be, a Size Queen and a whole lot more.

The one benefit of this not being one of his usual on screen performances was he didn't need to hold back from hitting his limit. Letting his cock pulse inside her snug throat but not being silly enough to make her choke on his load blasting down into her. Pulling out as he stroked off and let those familiar, deep and long groans he's known far. Without even being need to be told to, Trish opened her mouth wide and even stuck out her tongue ready for a tasty reward for her first ever big cock deep throat. Moaning when he blasted out the thick ropes into that target. Filling up her mouth with hot spunk as she all too calmly waited as he stroked off and empted a big load into her. So when he wiped the last drips onto her plump lips she closed up and used a single, greedy gulp to swallow it all down before gasping as she showed off her empty mouth with another look of naughty pride.

"Well, you surprise me again, Trish..." Lexington grinned as he moved to sit back down. Pulling his pants up.

"Stratusfaction is always guaranteed..." Trish said with a purr to her voice as she licked her lips clean.

"We need to see if we can get that on film the next time..." Steele noted before he reached over on the couch and picked up a remote control. "Speaking of which... Shall we see how your debut threesome on film turned out?" He said with a handsome smirk.

"O-Oh! Yes, right. That's why we're here after all." Stratus said but with a noticeable stutter as if that was only half the reason for being here. "I want to see how it all turned out." She claimed, moving up to sit next to him on the couch. Both their looks going to the big, wide screen TV on the wall as he pressed the button to turn it on. Lex though missing Trish glancing to his crotch as he scrolled through the menu to bring up the media button with the USB with the edited footage already plugged in.

* * *

After the title screen and intro production logos, the video started up with the inside of a hotel and a corridor, showing a set of elevator doors opening up. Stepping out first with a smile was the expected female star in Trish Stratus. Clad in a black leather-like jacket and her body nicely filling out a set of black almost leggings and a tight top resting against her big MILF tits. Holding a hotel room key in her hand that still showed off her wedding ring but she glanced back at the two men who followed her out into the corridor. Both men wearing nicely fitting shirts and smart pants in two experienced, well hung black porn star studs in Jason Luv and Isiah Maxwell as they smiled. With Isiah more openly checking out Trish as they walked with the camera walking backward in front of them to follow their path. So the camera could see Trish deliberately slipping off her wedding ring to stuff it into an inside pocket of her jacket before the trio arrived at a door to a luxury, and importantly for the film spacious suite.

"Well, boys..." Trish turned to face them. "I appreciate you two being kind enough to escort me all the way up to my room but it really wasn't needed..." She claimed as she put her acting skills to use to make it sound like she was just flattered and wasn't about ready to get fucked by two men at once. And neither of them being her husband.

"Oh, our pleasure." Jason said in a polite tone. "We can't let a lovely lady like you just go off on her own on a late night like this.

"Yeah, our real pleasure for sure..." Isiah was more just staring down at her tits as he spoke as he grinned.

"Well I still appreciate it... But it is getting late and I think I need to get some beauty sleep..." She claimed as she turned towards the door. "But I do suppose that it would be mean of me to just send you two away after you've been so kind to me. Buying me all those drinks earlier..." Stratus claimed, implying that she (in character at least) was a little boozed up and not thinking clearly. "Maybe this smooth talking gentleman would like to join me for a little while and we can, well, maybe talk for a little bit..." She said with a sly smile, winking at Jason as she used the card to open the door up.

"Fuck yeah!!" Isiah cut in as he moved forward and actually scooped up the blonde over her shoulder, making her squeal in surprise as he more invited himself into the room. Jason shaking his head as he watched Trish, like it was a moment from a wrestling match in the past of her hitting the back of Maxwell with her fists in outrage at the caveman-like carry. Picking up the key card and following them both in for a clear dynamic of Isiah being more blunt of the two and Jason more of the calm and collected.

The footage changing to the inside of the room, well let and ready for the porno action to take place as Isiah was shown carrying the WWE legend in just to send her down onto that large, spacious bed that had all the room for plenty of fun for all three of them.

"Y-You jackass!" Trish grunted as she tossed onto the bed, but able to quickly sit up thanks to her wrestling past of taking bumps. "Well, just fucking make yourself at home, why don't you?" She glared through her eyewear after adjusting it. Slipping off her jacket and showing off her tight top and those big rounded tits.

"Yeah, exactly what I was fuckin' plannin' on, slut!" Isiah wasn't holding back, near tearing his shirt off and showing off the dark-toned muscles. "Ain't gonna wait when a nasty chick like you is down to fuck a couple of brothers!" He added as he went for his pants to start pushing them down.

"Woah woah woah! I was being sarcastic!" Stratus, sticking to the script for now at least, showed off her acting skills by looking offended as she raised a hand. "And second of all, I don't appreciate being called a slut! Just because I had you two come up here, it doesn't mean..."

"Fuck tryin' to front, girl! We both know your fine ass was lookin' for some of this..." Maxwell bragged, pushing down his pants to give Trish a good look at that fat, long, porn star cock of his. "Looking to get it double from some big fuckin' black dick! And you're in fuckin' luck, girl!" He bragged as he stepped out of his clothing along with his shoes. "Because me and my boy Jason are a package deal! We go cruisin' in the fancy hotels like this, pickin' up some hot white ass to tap!"

"Is that so?" Trish questioned, glancing to Jason. He just smiled and gave a shrug of the shoulders, like he was fully in the role of the 'good cop' compared to the other stud. "Well... I do have experience with tag teams... But usually just managing them or being a part of them in matches..." She corrected herself, but knowing full well what that innuendo implied for her. "This is just going to be strictly between us though! I don't want my husband finding out about this!" She said, still reading from the script as she glanced again to see that Jason had taken off his own shirt to show off that desirable upper body of his. "But if you're going to be a cocky little bastard, Isiah? If that even is your real name... You'd better not hold back on me!" She warned as he approached the bed and her eyes locked onto his meaty cock as it swayed. "Just because you're some young, well endowed, muscled up guy doesn't mean you can... MMMMMMPHHHH!!"

If the stunning former WWE Diva and Superstar wanted no mercy, she instantly got it when Isiah invited himself to stuff that fat dick between her pouty lips. Making her eyes widen as she gagged from the sudden entry, just to stare up with a narrowed glare of a mix of fury at being interrupted but desire for getting a taste of some long cock. After all, this was all for show so her fury was just acting to mask the willingness of this all. Immediately cheating on her husband with a younger man as she let him thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. Already making her gag sinfully when he drove in and made his crown connect with the back of her soothing mouth. A grip of her long blonde hair making sure her head was in place for not just him to pump away in and out of her full lips, but so the camera got the perfect shot of the face fucking

"GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAHHH HHHHRRRKKK..." The choking was loud and lewd as the MILF couldn't even get to properly bob along him. Held firmly in place by the stud's grip on her as he used her mouth for his pleasure. A stiff pace more suited for drilling a pussy used to ram in and out of her oral hole. Obviously making him groan out as he stared down and watched his prick vanish into her mouth before sliding back out. "MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK... GAAAAAAAHHHWWWKKK!! MMMMM!!" Already the saliva drooling downward off her chin and coating his rod as the thrusts moved swiftly in and out of her. Dripping down across her chest as she sat on the bed with the first of the studs standing above her. Using her hair to make her face stay looking at him so when she felt the other hunk moving up she could only give a side glance before turning her stare back up. Allowing her mouth to be rammed deep as he looked to explore not just that not and wet mouth of hers but push in even further.

Jason was keeping himself busy as he began to undress her. Removing the boots first in order to ease down her pants, showing off not just her smooth legs and thick thighs, but the fact that she didn't have any underwear on either. So when the garment was removed he could easily shift in, laying on the bed to move up like an army drill. But just to get between her legs as he spread them. A moan soon escaping her as he began to lap at her tight pussy to get her warmed up. Immediately making her legs squirm with approval so he hand to use a grip on the thighs to keep them apart. Enough space so the cameras could get the look at his tongue flicking at her folds as he smiled into her pussy. Already tasting the forming arousal as she wasn't even getting a chance to 'divide and conquer' the two hunks. Sent right into a threesome from the get-go.

"HHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" The mix of muffled moans and raspy groans escaped her as she got the blend of pleasure from her twat being eaten out and having to deal with her mouth getting filled up beyond a limit she's used to. Her saliva drooling all over Isiah's fat dick as it drove into her mouth and ventured beyond. Making her eyes narrow again as her throat now got the wicked, burning feeling of being spread open. "HHHHHKKKK!! GAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMM!! HHHRRRKKKK!!" Her eyes darting between the two men and full of desire even as she choked away on one of their big cocks. Not getting much time with the oral assault to really adjust to being spread wide thanks to his rough pace. A familiar situation for her with taking big black cock as she was almost, but just not quite, taking all of these inches between her lips. Gagging away as the drool dripped down to ruin her top and moaning around that prick as her snatch got nicely wet already from the well trained tongue work being applied to her downstairs.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers