Exploring The Stratusphere Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM! Fuck yeah, you fuckin' nasty little slut! Fuckin' choke on that big fuckin' dick! MMMMM! Chokin' away like you're a dirty fuckin' cock sucker! MMMM... Bet this is more fuckin' dick just from me than your little, tiny pencil packin' husband fuckin' got, right?" Isiah unleashed the dirty talk and insults as he thrust away in and out of her full, built for taking cock lips. Knowing full well she couldn't reply with her mouth being stuffed again and again by his stiff pumps. His tight grip of her hair making sure she couldn't even twist her head to change the pace as he kept her gagging and make her saliva coat him from tip to base. "Awwwww shit! MMMMM! Fuckin' fine ass mouth like this, made for takin' some big fuckin' dick! MMMM... Ain't that right, bitch? MMMM! Yo is fuckin' made for bein' slammed by a Brother like me!" He mockingly demanded an answer, just to push buttons to get the most out of banging a hot white blonde like this. And taking full advantage of the freedom to go all out with her (as his deep, rapid thrusts into her mouth already showed he had with her). Using his free hand to give her cheek a firm slap while he fucked her mouth. Her eyes widening but just to groan lustfully before she snapped quickly back 'into character' to give a narrowed stare up to act like she was furious at the shot.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMMPHH!! HHHHHNNNNGGGG!! GAAAAAAHHHH HHHHRRRKKK!!" Of course, the stare just got another slap as the rough plat continued. Stratus being more than used to taking blows from her in-ring days so a little slap here and there just gave her a thrill in this bedroom play. Glancing down at his crotch, seeing him being just a near teasing inch away from her gorgeous features as she narrowly missed getting to deep throat all of him. Thankfully the man pounding her face wasn't complaining on not getting the full deep throat from his moans but she still whined from not being able to handle them all. And not able to try and plunge down thanks to her head being easily held in place by the hair. Treating her again like just a pick-up trophy for the two men to use. "MMMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHRRRKK!!" At least she was getting pleasured too, moaning around his dick as she felt that well trained tongue sliding against her wet slit. The difference between the two hunks plans on using her clear as she got a more tender, seductive treatment on her pussy while the rough, raw banging was delivered to her mouth. But showing perhaps that she really is built for both big cocks and hard fucking with being able to get her throat filled up and not even having her eyes watering for a moment.

However, both men knew it wouldn't be making full use of getting to fuck a gorgeous blonde on film if they just used her in one position. Isiah pulling out of her mouth and allowing her to loudly gasp as Jason moved back from between her legs. Groans escaping the MILF as she sat up, before glaring with her teeth clenched as Isiah even moved above her. Shaming her for a moment with his heavy balls resting on her forehead. Tea bagging her with a grind down to rub his nuts and bit of her own saliva in the process onto her skin.

"Just markin' my territory, bitch! Ain't nothin' too it!" Isiah claimed with a wide grin.

"I think you fucking did that already with my fucking mouth!" Trish snapped at him with a clear lusty hint in her voice. "And I think there's a better use for your dick than that!" She added.

"Guess it's time I got in on this party..." Jason said as he finally slipped his pants down, showing off his own equally meaty shaft that soon got Trish's attention.

"Yes... I mean, yes! Of course it is!" Stratus said, snapping out of it after staring at that new dick for a moment. "Let me show you what I can properly do with my mouth." She said as Isiah moved off from her. Both men letting out approving whistles as she pulled her top off and exposed her large, rounded MILF tits.

"Sounds good to me, girl..." Luv said, moving up onto the bed to kneel and watching as Trish changed position to be in front of him on a classic doggy style pose. Leaving Maxwell free, not that with his role here he was exactly taking orders, to move behind her to keep the threesome rolling along.

"Oh, it's better than good, trust me, honey..." The Canadian purred as she reached up and guided that thick American shaft between her lips. This time getting to wrap her full, plump lips around this piece of long meat to both of their groaning approval. Clearly not her first time sucking black dick, and not just including the previous position either, as even with his thickness her lips stretched perfectly around his size. Her white features starting to slide up and down while she gazed up with a more than sensual look through her glasses. Her blonde locks swaying back and forth, so he already had to reach down and stroke them back around the other side of her neck so the camera got a full view of her feasting on his pole. Groaning around his cock as she sunk down and easily took him half-way into her as her chokes, but just on a more measured level than before, already started up.

However she was in the middle of a threesome and then literally so as Isiah behind her spread her thick backside apart. The 'magic' of video editing missing out the pre-lubrication that Stratus had done to herself and his own self lubing so that he could just press the head of his thick rod against her entrance. Finding that even with the force of pushing in she was a much tighter fit than her oral hole. Making him groan as he forced in and made the crown first then a couple inches stuff into her backside. The MILF tensing up, perhaps having expected her snatch to get used, but the feeling making her groan as she got fucked from behind. Jolting when he delivered a firm slap to her backside and already made the flesh jiggle before he gripped her toned waist and began to thrust. Again not showing much mercy as he firmly thrust between her stunning cheeks to make himself grin and moan.

"MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMMPHHH!! SHHHHRRLLLPPP... GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" A perfect back and forth of the noises escaping her switching from muffled moans to lusty chokes as she found her body working between the two studs at both ends of her. A mix of a natural desire to know what to do even with cocks of this vast size, and knowing what she needed to do in order to put on the best show for the cameras. Shifting herself as both hands went to the bed sheets for support as she leaned forward to slide her mouth along Jason's fat cock before moving back to take the thrusts entering her ass from behind. "HHHHLLLKKK!! MMMMMPHH!! MMMMM! GAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Saliva dripping off of Luv's cock now as he let her bob away deeply at her own pleasurable pace. The odd groan leaving her when she got her ass firmly slapped while it was getting fucked by a just as long prick as the one she was slurping on. Again, much like the face fucking minutes ago, she wasn't feeling more than a thrill from the spanks as she kept moving between the two men with nice timing. Leaving her big tits swaying underneath her as got spit roasted by two of the biggest and most experienced shafts in all of skin flicks.

"MMMM! Fuck yeah! Look at this fuckin' nasty little snowbunny go! MMMM! Fuckin' takin' it up the ass like a fuckin' Champ! MMMM!" Isiah's running commentary of back-handed compliments continued alongside his moans. Working his meaty dick in and out of her super tight asshole. Staring down as if it wasn't his hand, then just the force of his pumps along with her backing all that fat ass up into him kept her juicy cheeks shaking deliciously. And revelling in her body, just as he'd been insulting her about, was clearly built for taking cocks like his. Not even a hiss of pain escaping her even as her tight back passage was being roughly split open by his merciless thrusts. The sort of pace that for any other so-called newbie to porn would leave them gaping wide for well over a week even from this one position alone. "MMMM! This fuckin' slutty momma... Frontin' like she ain't down to take this fuckin' dick! MMMM! I can feel this slut squeezin' my fuckin' dick with her nasty, fat little ass! AHHHHH FUCK!" He added between groans. The red imprint of his hand starting to form on her ass cheek from all the spanks so that even if this tape didn't ever make it into public circulation? If her unsuspecting husband saw the branding of that hand on her rump it would be obvious she'd sneaked away not for a wrestling payday but to get her rocks off with someone else.

"GAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMM!! HHHHRRRKKK!! SHHHHRRRLLLPPP!! MMMMMM!!" In fact it was a two-for-once special here as the stunning, busty blonde got it good at both ends. Her tight backside getting stuffed full as her tanned cheeks began to slap back into his crotch as she filled her up, While her mouth bobbed away on a just as thick and long shaft as she took it down into her snug, wet throat. Again, agonizingly close to the full on deep throat but having to settle for being oh so close. Thankful that this half of her co-stars was just as satisfied with her oral talents as he moaned out and let her slurp away as her saliva dripped down off his cock and from her chin down onto the bed sheets. "MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM! MMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHRRRRKKK!!" Despite having both hands down to keep herself balanced on all fours, her pussy was nicely wet without even being touched. Totally turned by getting a spit roast and from two slabs of big black cock at that. Sweat beginning to form across her already gorgeous body as she rocked back and forth against the two shafts even though only one of them was actively thrusting into one of her holes.

Leaving her thick ass clapping sharply against Maxwell's waist as he took her from behind. At the front, loud slobbering and muffled groans as she feasted on big cock. The shafts at either end easily fat longer and thicker than that of her husband as the horny MILF bucked between the two moaning hunks. Giving back as good as she was taking, even with the thrusts into her ass being stiff and swift. Her flesh jiggling away as Isiah's crotch collided with force into the cushion her rump provided so neither of them felt any pain. And every moment being captured for another of her secret skin flick productions with one focused on that juicy ass to watch Maxwell's fat cock plunging in and out. While another watched her full lips glide along Luv's rod to leave him soaked in spit. So for a woman claiming to have never taken on two men before, or at least two black studs, she seemed to have a natural skill at being taken at both ends at the same time.

When Jason finally pulled out of that talented mouth, a groan of disappointment escaped her as she stared up through her eyewear. "MMMMM... FUCK... That was some good fucking dick..." She purred, even getting to lean in and swat her tongue across the tip of his already soaked rod. "But... AHHHHH FUCK..." She moaned as the hunk behind her wasn't stopping his thrusts into her ass. "I think you need... MMMMM! To test out me out as well..."

"Bitch! Just say you want my man to slam fuck the shit out of you!" Isiah taunted as he pulled out of her backside. Giving her cheeks another slap for good measure as the camera got a look at the nicely stretched open state of her.

"I was just waiting for my turn, that's all..." Jason more coolly said, giving her a wink as the two men moved around her.

"I'm not a woman who likes to be kept waiting..." Stratus said to do some teasing of her own. Changing position herself as she moved to lay down on the bed. Letting her blonde hair hung down and just the tips brushing against the floor of the hotel suite as her head hung off from the edge of the bed she's been getting used on since this encounter began. "So make sure you... MMMMMPHHHH!!"

A familiar pattern now here as her words were cut off by a fat piece of cock ramming into her mouth. Expect this time as she got her mouth and quickly her throat fucked the choking sounded even louder than the first position. Her head upside down and now more made to bob out of reflex from how Isiah was thrusting his prick deeply between her lips. Barely giving her time to register the taste of her own back passage from off his dark inches as they seemed both more focused on the face fucking aspect of this than the quick ass-to-mouth element. So her gagging was merely from that shaft ramming away into her oral passage than the flavour of her rump. He cock slamming in so deep that his heavy balls swung and nudged the fashionable glasses she still wore as her hair began to sway in time with the jolts of her hair.

Meanwhile, her other co-star was taking advantage not exactly of her, but of the work already done to her stunning ass. Making her hips raise up off the already stained bed sheets so he could push his own fat dick into that gaping asshole of hers. Moans escaping both of them as he was able to slide in nice and deep. Using a far more savouring pace with some slow and steady thrusts. Enjoying the feeling of a tight ass clinging to his cock but even so, it still wasn't too long before his crotch was connecting with her skin as well. So she was able to shift a bit towards the end of the bed and then back into his crotch but with not nearly as much of a rough jolt as she'd done during the spit roast. Plus, the position allowed him the freedom to keep pushing her buttons in this sexual manner for his form of being the 'good cop' of the two hunks. One hand holding her leg apart while the other was down at the top of her pussy. Applying the pleasure with smooth stroked across the sensitive clit and clearly hitting the spot from her groans of delight as her pussy stayed nice and moist.

"MMMMPHHHH!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKKLLL! MMMMMPHHH!!" The multi-time former WWE Women's Champion was having her groans muffled once more by thick black cock. Just now having her own saliva now dripping back across her stunning pale features and over her glasses as she got a suspended and upside down face fucking. Her tilted back position allowing the bulging her throat was doing whenever he thrust in to be seen by the cameras while her hair drifted back and forth from the almost head banging she was having to do as her mouth was used for pleasure once again. "HHHHLLKK! MMMMM!! GAHHH GAHHHRRR GAAAAHH HHHHLLLKK!! MMMMM!!" Having to deal with the blood rushing to her head, the burning of her throat, the shame of her own drool dripping down all the way to her golden locks and the pleasure from a deep ass fucking all at once. The sort of combination that would leave even a woman half her age a moaning, mindless wreck from just this part of the action alone. But her groans carried on as her eyes were closed. Enjoying the feeling of being pumped at both ends with two meaty cocks filling two of her holes and stretching both wickedly wide.

"AHHHH SHIT! Fucking nasty bitch! Slobberin' all fuckin' over me and she ain't even... MMMM! Even the right way fuckin' up! Like a true damn cock thirsty hoe! MMMM!" Isiah's lewd brand of compliments continued as he showed off a healthy shine of sweat over his muscular body. Working his hips back and forth to fill up her mouth with almost all of his inches as his length had been more than cleaned off from the flavour of her ass to be soaked in spit once again. "Fuckin' slut... Chokin' away all over my big fuckin' dick... We got ourselves one real slutty, fine white momma here! Fuckin' hungry for some bad, black dick!" He added with a grin. Able to reach down and take a deep grip of her tits as they bounced in time with the sliding she was doing on the bed. Able to find a new way to keep the rough treatment of her going (as if his pounding of her mouth wasn't achieving that already) as he sunk his fingers in deep into her big MILF titties. Making the flesh jiggle around his grip as he groped away and made the mounds slap into one another. Just getting more moans around his cock as he toyed with her and even dared to give her rack a smack just to keep the shaking going for the cameras, as well as his own lusty amusement.

"MMMMMPHHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAHHH!! MMMM MMM MMMMMPHHH!!" The hands of the Canadian beauty were tightly gripping the bedsheets like she needed to hold on for her life. Taken at both ends for the second time today by two equally meaty and lengthy cocks that were filling her up nice and deep. Further making the idea that she was a natural Queen of Spades look like a reality as she handled the pumps between her lips and into her asshole. Jason's crotch smacking off her backside as he fucked her ass balls deep while playing with her pussy. All as Isiah pounded into her mouth in a way that would leave most women with lockjaw for at least a couple days while he near mauled her big tits with deep and dominating gropes. "MMMMM!! GAAAAAAAAHHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK... GGGHHHRRRKKK!!" Her eyes flickered open but appeared to be rolling into her own head. Losing herself to the pleasure of being rammed full with dick and without even her snatch being actually one of the holes being stuffed. Sweat along with her own saliva rolling all the way down her face from the lips to the forehead, leaving drops catching in her swinging hair to leave her looking in a much worse state than she's ever been after one of her matches in her legendary career.

"MMMMM... You OK there, girl? MMMM... Not tappin' out on us now, are you?" Jason said with a handsome chuckle as he remembered to play off that WWE Hall of Famer status she has with a wrestling term from the script. Moaning himself as he pumped away briskly into her backside with a nice amount of force. Making the clap of her cheeks meeting his crotch ring out as he stuffed her nice and deep. His hand stroking away to focus mostly on the clit but with the odd brush down over her wet folds. Her snatch hasn't actually been fucked yet during this encounter but the rubbing doing the work to keep her horny and stimulated while these younger studs have their way with her. And the two studs not even matching the timing of the other as Isiah drilled her mouth with a rough and rapid rhythm compared to Luv's more focused, savouring pace. They both did the work to both drive her wild with lust and give a red hot show for the cameras of this babe getting fucked lengthwise and taking it better than the vast majority of newcomers to a threesome scene ever could.

Hearing that last line, Isiah gave a nod as he pulled out of her groaning mouth. "Well shit, talkin' about needin' a break! I think I was about to bust a nut into her right there!" He lied, just sticking to the plan of the script as he stepped back from her mouth. Leaving her to gasp out and take in long overdue air while Jason pulled out of her as well.

"W-What??" Trish groaned as she was pulled up onto the bed. "O-Oh! Right!" She tried to mumble under her breath as she remembered the script. "Well then! I guess that your friend here can finally enjoy some of me on his own then?" She said, locking onto Jason.

"Damn right it does, girl..." Jason stated the obvious as he pulled her along the bed. Moving her so that she was on the bed in the middle with hair sprawled out at the sides

"Woah! Hey! I don't remember agreeing to this one!" She broke character for a second as she watched with wide eyes as Luv mounted over her. Pushing her legs not just back and up against her, but pressing down at the sides of her head to near roll her up into a ball. For once her yoga experience working against her with this sort of lewd flexibility.

"Hey! Are y-you listening? I s-said... OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" The stunning, mature blonde soon howled out as her head tilted back when that familiar cock plunged down deep into the last of her holes either man had gotten to properly sample yet. Not just driving down but stuffing in deep as the state of arousal worked against her more in this position as the stud leaned over her. A hand either side of her and keeping her legs up and against her. Allowing a camera to be right behind them to watch his cock drive down with firm thrusts. Like he's been deliberately holding back from going full force to save it for when it mattered. The plan worth the wait from the loud, constant moans she was taking as she got hammered deep in her soaking, tight pussy.