Exploring The Stratusphere Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHH! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Her eyes were wide with a mix of awe and desire as her gaze darted from behind her glasses from up at the stud above her to down between her thighs. Seeing that fat cock ploughing down as the experience of getting a Mating Press position meant his cock easily rammed in deep. His crotch soon slapping into her pale skin as every thick black inch filled up her dripping tunnel. "W-Wait!! FUCK!! It's too much!! AHHHH FUCK!! T-Too deep! MMMMM SHIT!! You're g-gonna fucking break me!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Her mouth might be trying to protest but her body and mind were already racing towards submission as this hole-stretching pace felt just as good as when she'd been double teamed. Her pussy soaking but staying nicely snug around the invading dick. Leaving her body more bucking than a full slide back and forth when he drove down. Not even noticing how she was giving in as her own hands came up to hold her own ankles to accept being drilled so expertly.

"That's the fucking point, you nasty damn slut!" Isiah laughed from the sidelines as he let the other stud get a solo go with the gorgeous MILF. Watching her sweat and moan as she got pounded from above to hit in deep like Jason's cock was trying to drive into her womb not just merely resize her twat. Leaving her tits jiggling away as the slap of his muscular body meeting her tanned, curvy frame rang out around the 'porn set' of this hotel room suite. "Ya'll came lookin' for some big fuckin' dick? Now we're gonna make your fine ass fuckin' addicted to gettin' it from Brothers like us!" Maxwell added with a cocky grin. Lightly stroking his cock to stay hard while the other hung stud had his way with the retired pro wrestler who was looking more and more built for a career in porn with each thrust she took. And in a way making her pay for sneaking off to cheat on her husband by making yet another private skin flick as this one slab of dick alone made her lose her mind as she howled out in delight.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK! SHIT!! I MEAN IT!! AHHHHH! IT'S TOO MUCH! IT'S... AHHHHH FUCK! TOO FUCKING GOOD!! OH FUCK! I'M GONNA... FUCK! I'M GONNA FUCKING BREAK!!" It was near screams of pleasure from the woman considered to the greatest female WWE Superstar of all time. Her eyes rolling upward and her mouth hanging open to let not just the loud moans pour out but a shameful trail of drool as well from getting pounded so deep and hard. Almost being drilled down through the bed as her curled up body offered no resistance to those commanding thrusts. His balls smacking off her sweating skin over and over as he plunged down balls deep. "OH FUCK! AHHHH SHIT! I'M GONNA... MMMMM FUCK! FUCKING LOSE IT! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK!!" She panted out as her big white tits jiggled and brushed against her bent back limbs but hearing that was just sweet, if not filthy, music to the ears of the hunk pounding away into her box. Showing no mercy now to the proud mother of two as he used her love tunnel like it was the exclusive property for only big, long shafts like his. The sneaky plan of luring her into a solo break from the threesome action just the false sense of security to try and make her into a real Queen of Spades instead of just have a kink for some black dick once in a while.

Her empty excuses falling on deaf ears as the stud above her grinned down and watched her shameful expression as he dicked her down deep and hard. Basically performing push ups with the way he was raising and lowering his muscular frame down towards her as she kept herself rolled up in that exposing, yoga-like position. Not even feeling the burn of the stretch of her limbs as she couldn't even muster the excuses now to try and buy herself a break from being nailed even deeper than her ass or mouth had been by either of them up until now. Sweating himself as he made up for 'lost time' with this stiffer pace than the savouring style he'd used before when in her mouth and ass. Again all part of the plan to catch her off guard and give her the good stuff when she didn't see it coming. Plus, he could moan out the loudest yet to enjoy some hot, dripping wet MILF pussy clamping around his cock as he pumped her towards a peak she wouldn't forget even if she ended up destroying the footage of her cheating ways (like she was supposed to with the other tapes).

"FUCK! FUCK!! PULL OUT! FUCKING PULL OUT!!" She begged between her moans and not because she was worried about what some bareback sex would do if she took a load from him (not that his cock was anywhere close to being ready to blow just yet). This time he relented but only because he knew what was coming as did everyone else in the room. Jason pulling out and quickly moving away from her as Trish's hand went to her pussy. Furiously rubbing away as that filthy expression with her mouth open and eyes staring upward stayed on her. "FUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Panting as she moaned out and didn't just merely orgasm. A full on porno squirt as she came, sending a stream of juices shooting across the bedsheets and splashing the lens of a camera across the way that had been filming the Mating Press. Her body shuddering as she rubbed herself through. Her juices dripping down to further stain the bedding as she groaned and stroked away at herself like her brain was friend. All as in the background the two men exchanged a satisfied, for the moment, high five knowing that one of the missions in this skin flick was done. There was no way she'd be able to live without regularly getting some porn star BBC after this encounter.

After a couple minutes, she slumped back. Her chest already heaving from likely one of, if not the most intense orgasm of her mature life. "M... Motherfuckers..." Trish gasped out, staring at the ceiling. "That... That was not in the fucking script..." She said but the lust in her voice, even after having came, showed she wasn't that furious about the unexpected change in plans.

"Guess we can make it up to you, girl..." Jason said with a smug smile as he and Isiah approached the bed.

"Y-Yeah... I guess you fuckers can..." Stratus licked her lips. No objections at all as the two studs lifted her up and not just to take advantage of her tired state. "You and those big, fat, still fucking rock hard black dicks of yours..." She said, glancing at their cocks as indeed they were both still at attention and ready for more of her. "I had enough of damn bait and switching from when I was wrestling..."

"About time I got to feel your dirty, fuckin' wet, cheatin' pussy all around my fuckin' dick!" Isiah said as he now laid onto the bed and didn't care one bit about the stains of juices and sweat across the sheets. Reaching up to hold her waist as she was lowered down as her dripping twat might still be tight, but it offered no resistance to his dick as it slid up deep into her to make them both moan.

"MMMMM! Fuck yeah you fucking will... Get that big fucking black dick into me..." Trish purred, her hands going onto his chest to hold him as she rested down onto his crotch to already take him in balls deep. She no longer had the energy in her to actively bounce against either of them but she didn't need to. His thrusts instantly starting to make her buck on top of him as her tits began to shake and her hair swayed as she rose and fell down against him. "MMMMM FUCK! YES!! MMMMM! Yeah, fuck that cheating fucking pussy! MMMMM! Fill me up... AHHHHH FUCK! With that black fucking dick that I need!" She groaned out with an already intense stare down at one of her co-stars as she got his prick stuffed up into her from underneath. Her pussy barely getting any break so her juices kept forming to flow down and coat his rod as it hit in deep up into her. All while she degraded herself and made it more and more clear that she was an even bigger BBC slut right now than she thought she could have become before the cameras had started rolling.

More proof of that came when the other half of the porn star tag team taking her on (and clearly winning without it even being close) moved up behind her. Taking another turn with her stunning, juicy ass as he spread her cheeks and pushed his dick up into her already well fucked backside. Sliding in balls deep with just the first pump so he could start drilling her from the back. The clap of her ass cheeks soon ringing out with the moans of all three of them as he fucked her booty nice and deep once again. Going back to a more focused pace and not just because that Mating Press had used up plenty of energy either. The combo of him being the 'good cop' to the bad one underneath her playing out again as he used his own pace to pump her asshole. Resulting in moments when either she was feeling both dicks sliding out of her lower holes at the same time or both meaty, long cocks filling her up to drive her wild and keep her moaning.

"FUCK! OH FUCK YESSSSSS! MORE! AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM! I FUCKING NEED IT! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCKING FUCK MY ASS! UHHHH! FUCK THAT NASTY FUCKING PUSSY! MMMMM!!" The multi-time WWE Women's Champion begged for it even as she was getting that double dose of dick that even some seasoned porn starlets might struggle to be able to handle. The moisture pouring off that already stunning, tanned body of hers with her blonde hair a total mess with a few strands stuck to her cheeks. "UHHHH! COME ON! YES!! AHHHH FUCK! FUCKING GET THOSE... MMMMM FUCK! BIG, FUCKING BLACK COCKS IN ME! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCKING RAM ME! MMMMM! FUCKING SPLIT ME OPEN!" She panted, glancing back over her shoulder at Jason once in a while before that lusty stare when to Isiah underneath her. Getting treated not like the legend she is, but like a living sex doll to just be bucked between the two grinning, younger men and their fat dicks. Both shafts making homes for themselves in her snatch and ass to fill her up but leave her stretched so that her poor husband, unknowing of her naughty unfaithful ways wouldn't be able to feel her pussy around his much lesser cock if he fucked her in the next month. If she didn't slip away to keep her holes filled with black dick in time of course.

Despite the fact they were the ones more fucking her now with her being jolted back and forth between their cocks, the two studs were the ones getting the work out here to meet the lusty demands of the cock-hungry monster they'd helped create (but she was perhaps already well on her way to becoming that even before either of them had dropped their pants). A healthy layer of sweat on both men as they worked their fat cocks in and out of the horny MILF's snug holes. Both her love tunnel and back passage now perfectly resized to fit the shape of their thick sizes so they could plunge in. Making her rounded ass clap back against Maxwell while Luv's crotch slapped up into hers as she jolted on his shaft rather than able to bounce under her own power. Showing off their seasoned skill to know how to fuck a stunning babe like this who was still sinfully hungry for more even after one mind breaking orgasm just mere minutes before.

"FUCK! COME ON! UHHHHH! FUCKING GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE!! MMMMM!! MAKE ME YOUR... UHHHH!! FUCKING BLACK COCK SLUT! MMMMM! I FUCKING NEED... UHHHH!! THOSE BIG BLACK DICKS FILLING ME UP! MAKING... AHHHHH SHIT! FUCK! MAKING CUM FUCKING HARDER THAN MY FUCKING HUSBAND EVER COULD! MMMMMM FUCK!! YES! YES!! AHHHHH FUCK!! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! YES! YES YES YESSSSSSSSS!! FUCKING CUMMING... CUMMING ON FUCKING BLACK COCK!! AAAAAAAAHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!"

The big shafts sliding away into her holes easily sending the WWE Hall of Famer into another sexual peak as they cocks drove in balls deep to her snatch and ass over and over again. The orgasm this time not quite as intense as the squirt from before, no doubt due to her exhaustion, but still having the effect of leaving her with a shameful, almost hentai-like expression of delight on her face. Eyes rolled backward behind her glasses, mouth open and even her tongue partially sticking out from the side of her mouth as she came nice and hard. Soaking Isiah's cock as her pussy clamped while her asshole gripped Jason's prick like a vice to make both men groan and, for the first time so far during this long encounter, make their pricks pulse as they headed towards their own limits. Not quite there yet though so they could still pump away and make sure she rode out this orgasm -- giving the cameras the sight of her in the throws of passion for a second time (but not the second ever moment it's even happened on film either) thanks to porn star dick.

Having more than made full use of the horny mother and unfaithful wife, the two men lifted the worn out beauty up, letting the cameras see her gaping asshole and stretched out, dripping with juices pussy before they positioned her between them. Making her kneel on the soaked sheets she'd been fucked on over this threesome as Isiah used a hand to hold her hair with a firm grip. Making her provide a stunning target of her panting face as when she opened her eyes, she just saw the two men furiously pumping away at their cocks while aiming down at her. Licking her lips, knowing what was cumming her way to give the signal of approval for them to finish off onto her.

With deep grunts the men began to deliver the sticky money shot for a fitting end to this porno. Isiah painting her face from the left side and Jason from the side to send thick blasts of white over her gorgeous features. Staining across her cheeks, nose, pouty lips and up onto the forehead. Leaving the stylish spectacles she'd had on the whole way during this porno blasted with jizz to drip from the frames and lenses to leave her blinded without her eyes even being touched. The MILF groaning as the young men unloaded over her with some stray shots catching into her golden hair as well. Along with how by the time they flicked out the last drips of spunk onto her face, the cum was dripping downward to land onto her big heaving tits for a bonus mess for the cameras to record.

Whether it was because she wanted some payback for the surprise they'd pulled on her earlier or just as likely because of her new BBC-drunk state of mine, Trish didn't let Jason escape when he and Isiah tried to step away. Her hand capturing his softening cock as blindly as turned her head and guided him back into her pouty lips. Making him moan as the crew exchanged surprised looks but they, like the stud getting blown clean, had no objections to the sudden change of ending. Trish moaning with loud slurps as she sucked every last drop out of his big cock even as he was now semi-hard. And ending up cleaning up a mess she was making too as she had to suck down the cum from off her lips and dripping from her nose that fell onto his cock as she slowly bobbed along him.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm..." Those cum-glazed cheeks hollowing in as she sucked like a vacuum cleaner to dish out her own brand of lewd punishment to the stud who shattered her mind with the Mating Press. Her head slightly leaning forward so she could stare up at him from over her cum-coated glasses to show off a look of burning lust as she sucked him off. Her own brand of oral Stratusfaction to him as she made him groan out with her deep bobs. Finishing off the job by reaching a hand up and making him groan with a brief squeeze of his balls like a warning about pulling such a trick on her again. Even as everyone loved every single, filthy moment of the fun.

* * *

Back in the current time, Lexington Steele grinned as he pressed the pause button on the edited film. A perfect freeze frame of Trish's cum-stained face and her cheeks sucked on with a big slab of dark cock between her lips and that sinful look over the glasses. "Well well, Trish... I am majorly impressed." He said as he glanced at the woman leaning against him who had been watching herself fuck like a true porn star. "You're really a natural at this. You could teach some of my regular female co-stars some tricks about putting on an acting performance like that!" He added with a chuckle.

"...What fucking acting?" Stratus responded with a purr in her voice. And even with a lot of what he's seen even Lex was taken aback as Trish took the remote out of his hands and toss it aside.

"...I see someone's gotten in the mood from watching herself..." Steele grinned as he let her push him back into the chair before she slipped down to the floor in front of him rather like she'd been doing before he pushed the play button.

"Like I said... What fucking acting did you fucking see up there?" Trish lustfully stared up as she went for his pants and began yanking them down.

"I think I'm about to see for myself..." Lex said as Trish guided his dick without being hard yet back into his mouth.

A loud, trademark moan soon escaping him as this went full circle to where it began as she started work to blowing him but already more eagerly and without any shame. The grin on his face showing that he'd inadvertently created a secret Queen of Spades in the legendary WWE wrestler... But from that cum-coated face of the woman now sucking him that's on the screen, was it really all not expected from the get go that she'd end up like this? All he knew was he was about to get another great dose of head, and hopefully a whole lot more from his new favourite co-star...

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for either future stories to write, or for celebrities etc to use in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!