Exploring The Stratusphere Ch. 05

Story Info
Wrestlers Meet Porn Stars: Trish Stratus' BBC gang bang.
13.1k words
4
2.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the wrestlers, promotions, people, places, etc. depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own the WWE or any wrestlers or people etc referenced in this story.

Starring: Damien Dayski (porn star), Jax Slayher (porn star), Rob Piper (porn star), Lexington Steele (porn star), Trish Stratus (WWE)

Wrestlers Meet Porn Stars: Exploring the Stratusphere 5: Stratus-Black-tion

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, MMMF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

This story is set in the same universe as stories such as Wrestlers Meet Porn Stars: Exploring the Stratusphere 1 -- 4. Prior reading of those fics is not required but is recommended.

* * *

"Remember, boys... Just follow the plan? And you'll get plenty of some fine, white, MILF ass tonight..." Lexington Steele, the muscular, handsome and mature porn star veteran said with a smile as he turned to leave the open living room area of his spacious home as he went towards the front door. The doorbell was pressed eagerly again as he let out a chuckle and opened the door. "Right on time as always, Trish... Please come on in..." Lex said, dressed nicely in a pair of suit-like pants and a shirt opened at the top buttons for a hint of his hunk frame.

"Not too early, am I, babe?" The legendary WWE female Superstar, member of the Hall of Fame and a certified MILF in the blonde Canadian bombshell Trish Stratus walked in with a wide smile as he closed the door. "Like what I picked for my outfit?" She said with a seductive tone as she motioned with her hand, and perhaps intentionally with the slow movement showed she'd taken off her wedding ring from her finger to prepare to cheat on her husband with this black stud. Her hand brushed over the tight, black top with a TS blue logo on the front that strained against her big, rounded tits and matched with the snug black pants and boots she had on.

"All I see is a pair of damn good tits I never get tired of seeing, Trish..." He said with a smirk. "Oh, right... You went for black this time instead of the white?"

"Exactly, babe..." She licked her lips, and made a clear motion with her finger switched back and forth between the colour of her top and the logo on the front. "Get it?" She gave a wink for the heavy implication that she was Blacked.

"Get it? Oh, you're gonna get it today... All that and them some..." Steele said with a chuckle as he put his arm around Trish and walked her from the door.

"I thought you'd get it..." Trish said with a laugh like she'd just assumed he got her attempt at a pun and didn't understand his words had a different meaning. "So, what's your plan for today? I mean, other than... Woah! Hey!"

As confident as she usually is on TV, even Stratus was taken aback when walked into the front room she saw three other men in the room and not just any usual guys, but other hunky and hung black male porn stars. The youngest of the three is the up-and-coming rising star of Damion Dayski, with the other two being both mature veterans in their own right of Rob Piper and Jax Slayher. The men on the couch and chairs in the room were clad a bit casually in shirts and pants as they smiled and got a look over the blonde they'd heard all about.

"Trish, these guys are fellow porn stars, just like me." Lexington explained as she looked up at him with slight confusion. "That's Rob... Jax... And the young guy is Damion. We'd just been over here discussing, you know, upcoming scenes and plans for the future with some shoots, you know." That part however was a lie and while the other men responded with nods that was just to play along. "And this, guys, is my fave gal off-camera that I've been telling you all about." He claimed and that comment got Stratus, who was more than addicted to Lex and his huge cock to come here with the plan to again cheat on her husband, more relaxed with a smile. "If you don't know? Trish here is a big fucking deal with the big wrestling company the WWE. Been on TV, won a bunch of titles and is part of their damn Hall of Fame. So, you know, give her the respect she deserves..." He added with a smile and made sure to give a wink out of the sight of her.

"Damn! A real celeb, huh?" Damion piped up with a smile as he and the other men had checked her out and loved what they saw. "And a proper one, not just one of these online models with a couple thousand followers."

"I'd like to think so! Sorry if I'm, uh, not as familiar with your work as I am with Lex here..." Trish gave a smile before she looked back to Steele. "Is there, something going on here, babe? That you're not telling me or something?" Trish, even as horny as she is to fuck, had a sense that something was up here.

"Well, Trish... You know how you claimed you never thought you could handle even just me on my own? Or that time I hooked you up to take on two guys at once?" Lex bluntly said, even as it made Trish glance at the other men like maybe she wasn't so sure about telling others about what she'd been up to behind her husband's back. "Well, I was thinking that you and me take things to another level... And make these guys real jealous of what I've been getting for a couple of months now." He said as Trish's eyes went wide to pick up on what that meant.

The truth be told that since the first time Lex got hold of the first sex tape Trish had done with another man, he's had this plan from the start. Slowly grooming Trish into a personal fuck toy and whore addicted to his cock, and he'd seen sparks of that with how she'd been happy to do a threesome for him and even without being provoked to bring Lita with her one time to get some dick. But he wanted to take this further and turn her from just a hot mother into a nasty, deprived whore that he could pimp out to friends and fellow porn stars. After all, with her talent to take his dick balls deep in all her holes, why not take advantage of that and use her like a secret slut for him and a select few hung friends. Maybe getting something good over and above a bonus payday from it as well. From the hungry looks of the other men, as they took in her big tits, juicy ass and pretty face, Stratus would become far and away the most popular conquest in his business to reap benefits from. He'd just need this latest plan of his to work perfectly as all the men had agreed to take part in.

"I, I don't know, babe..." Trish bit her lip, unsure as she glanced to the other men as they smiled before back to him. "Like, the threesome... Threesomes actually, were different. Just me, you and a camera... This is different!"

"Now now, Trish... We both know you can handle it..." He said to sweet talk her with a smile as he showed to the men how wrapped around his finger this married MILF was even with her being far more famous than any woman they've usually fucked on or off camera. "Just treat this like it's a porn set! Instead of a few eyes of the crew watching you take me on and a camera or two? You've just got three guys! Besides, these guys are pros. They ain't gonna just run off and tell your husband what you've been up to." He said as Trish glanced to the side and saw the men nod as they without a word told her what she wanted to hear. "And if I've kept the secret, like those guys in the threeway have done? These guys can do it too."

Trish had a bit of doubt about this 'surprise' but in the end, she was a Blacked whore already and perhaps deep down knew it. "Yeah... It's just a few more eyes on us, right?" Trish smiled as she made all the men in the room grin, especially the one in front of her, as her hands went to his belt while she made the quick move to kneel in front of him. "Just like how I'm in a wrestling ring in front of an arena full of people and then plenty more eyes are on me with the cameras!" She said as her eyes locked onto his crotch as she began to lower his pants.

"I knew you'd understand, Trish." Lex said with a smile as his fat, long, black cock sprung out. Blood pumped to make him rise as he stepped out of his clothing while Trish took hold and started to pump. A glance across at the other men who grinned and nodded to show their approval but remained seated. Eager to get a piece of this Blacked whore happy to wait and carry out the plan to break her even more than she currently is.

"Well, I mean, we're adults? Right..." Trish brushed her long hair back as she grinned up at her now frequent lover. "A couple more sets of eyes on us is the same as having a camera on me to film something like this!" She reasoned but sounded a bit like she tried to convince herself to just go through with it anyway despite the risks that came with more people knowing about what a bad mother and cheating wife she was. The temptation of her favourite slab of black meat was too good to pass up as she stroked his cock and leaned in. Her full, pouty lips soon wrapped around his cock to make Lex moan as she sank. A glance to the side as she heard one of the men let out an approving whistle as she went straight to work with an impressively deep slurp before she moved back. Her gaze back up at Steele with a lewd smile around his prick as she started to suck while her hand lightly stroked the base.

Just as Steele, currently with a wide grin on his handsome face as he moaned, had predicted, it didn't take long for the MILF to act at her slutty best as she purred around his thickness. Loud slurps in between the pumps of her warm, wet mouth along his length as she used her free hand to brush back her golden locks. Conditioned now to make sure there was a clear view of her pretty features even without a camera being pointed at her. The signs of how down bad she is for dark meat were clear not just from the muffled groans or the eager slurps as she pushed along his size. Her nipples rock hard and pushed through the version of a wrestling top she had on as she moved her head up and down. Feasting on massive cock like a well-trained whore and showing the other men in the room that this is certainly far from the first time she's blown this particular cock.

"Mmmmmphhh... Shhhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmmm...." The ripe lips of the multi-time WWE Women's Champion were perfectly wrapped around this huge dick as she applied her saliva to his member. Her hand unwrapped from the base and, without even thinking about how it made her look to the others in the room, eagerly moved down to massage the heavy balls of this legendary porn star. That kept his moans nice and loud as he was being shameless not just from making this married babe into his fuck toy, but to reinforce to his fellow skin flick stars how good this woman was at handling big black cocks in her talented mouth. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmm... Shhhhrrrppp..." The drool moved down her chin as she bobbed along him and reached the point of getting his fat bell-end smacked into the back of her mouth. In the past, she'd have gagged at that moment but after countless indecent and secret meetings, she's now well-experienced in deep, wicked blowjobs like this.

"Oh fuck... I cannot wait to run a train on this bitch!" The mood broke when the cocky, young voice of Damion spoke up. Followed by the more silent but powerful Jax giving the 'rookie' of the man a firm smack on the arm to shut him up.

Hearing that, Trish turned her head for a moment, which caused her cheek to bulge sinfully as Lex's crown pushed into the side of her mouth but that didn't stop her from sucking on him a couple of times more before she pulled off with a loud groan. "What was that? Running a train?" Trish laughed as she took the moment to pump along Lex's fat dick with both hands to smear her spit along the shaft. A slight bit of nervousness in her voice at not being familiar with that term from a guy she doesn't know.

"Relax, Trish... I'll tell you about it later..." Lex covered as he shot the youngest of the man a 'Come on, kid!' look since this plan wasn't a done deal yet. "How about you show my boys how good you are at really taking this dick... Better than any other of those hot wrestling chick friends of yours too." He said, getting her attention as her eyes once more locked on his fuck-stick.

"Oh, I'm not just good! I'm the fucking best, babe..." Stratus said with a smirk as she spat onto his dick. "And I'm the hottest of all sports entertainers too, by the way." She said with a hint of envy like she was remembering the time in the past when she'd had to share this dick. She had it all to herself this time as she pushed her mouth right back down onto his cock. This time a groan let out when his hand went onto the back of her blonde-haired head as he helped out with a firm thrust between her lips. More grins and whistles of approval from the guys on the seats as they watched that pretty, mature face of hers plunge deep down into Steele's crotch. A full deep throat and once again without even a hint of a gag this time. Her eyes briefly rolled back in delight from the feeling of her oral tunnel being wonderfully stretched while her hands stroked along his powerful thighs.

"God damn! Where'd do fine this hot ass, freaky chick??" Rob said with a nod as he watched Trish's face being bobbed along Lex's fat cock. The saliva drooling down as Trish slurped away even as her mouth was getting firmly fucked. The spit fell from her chin and that big dick, leaving a nice shine of saliva all over her juicy MILF tits. "I know gals who have been in the 'biz for years who would damn kill to copy that! This fine white bitch looks fucking made for taking big fucking dicks!" Piper added while Jax on another seat smiled with a major approval as he watched the oral show. The comments made Stratus groan around the dick while she stuffed her mouth. She had a feeling she was good at this to be able to handle all these inches, but hearing it from another hunky black guy still gave her a thrill as she whored her mouth out to a very familiar fuck buddy.

Sensing that she was comfortable now with performing, Lex smirked while he moaned as he turned Trish's head to look over at the other guys while she blew him. Her eyes went wide as she couldn't help but notice the extremely sizeable bulge in each man's pants from watching her go to work on Steele. So if she had an assumption about how much guys like these were packing they were most certainly true. Again, Trish didn't mind either being put on show as Lex kept his pumps strong and quick so that in between the plunges into her throat he sometimes made her cheek bulge with a pull back just to enjoy her mouth.

"Fuck yeah... Fine ass Momma down to fuck... She's a fucking gem right here!" Damion got away with the back-handed compliments this time. Especially as he made them while his hand roamed over the tent in his pants. Trish got a good enough look from across the room as she had another just as meaty prick stuffed between her lips. "Oh, you like what you see, you dirty MILF? Your slutty mouth is making us brothers nice and fucking hard right here..." He stated the obvious as Trish's wide-eyed look seemed to make it clear her mind was racing like it'd been one thing to be made Blacked by just one huge dark dick but the chance of more at once was a kink she never knew she needed until today.

"MMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAAHHH... MMMMMM..." All part of the plan as Lex turned her face back to the front so Trish could slurp and gag along his cock with a direct view up at him. She stared up with flaming desire as her fingers dug into his thighs a bit while she let her mouth be used for his pleasure. The long length of time spent to let his cock drive in and out of her throat finally made her gag when he plunged in but even so, the cries were more out of lust than any kind of pain. "GAAAAAAAAAAH! MMMMM... HHHHHRRRRKK!! GAAAAAAAAHH!" Plus, she knew that this stud, unlike her husband or any other man in her life in the past, could handle what she and her soothing mouth, her plump lips and that hot, tight throat could dish out. So why wouldn't she just let him pound her oral tunnel like a living fleshlight? It would be all worth it when that big shaft rammed into another of her needy holes in a few minutes.

Or so she thought. Seeing that Trish was so caught up in this face fuck she'd forgotten about the audience in attendance here, Lex glanced over for a moment and motioned to the other men with a simple nod. The sounds of his moans of approval and her lusty sucks and chokes easily masked the sounds of the porn stars as they got to their feet. Clothes were pulled off and lowered to toss over the back of the seats as they approached the scene. So just as Trish was deep in the snowbunny zone, that was broken when Steele pulled out of her mouth. She let out a long groan, just for his hands to leave her head but he kept her on her knees to use a grip on the shoulders to turn her around.

The perverted gasp and wide, cock-hungry look in her eyes that followed would make many a man cum on the spot. For Stratus, her arousal hit the room as she saw not just one, but a trio of fat, long, black cocks now pointed at her as Piper, Dayski and Jax all surrounded her. "Now now, Trish..." Lex smirked, keeping hold of his groomed whore for a moment as she'd been left speechless by this sight. "We both know you're ready for this... You've taken my big fucking cock to the base in each damn hole... And you've been in a threesome already... So this is just the next fucking stage for you..." He said to manipulate her much like the 'training' of all the sessions he's had with her in the past. Trish's eyes quickly darted between the men as Steele 'guided' her hands up towards the dicks of the older men in front of her while the youngest eagerly moved to stand in front of her.

Without even considering the fact this is a point of no return like no other, the hunger the white, blonde woman had for some black dick couldn't stop her if she wanted to. Her mouth parted with a slutty groan of need that Damion instantly seized to slide his prick in as her lips clamped onto him. In the same way, her hands gripped Rob and Jax's big dicks and started to firmly stroke them off while her head went to work on the youngest stud's dick. Moans came from all three studs as she went from being Blacked by one cock to a three-on-one. Not even noticing that Lex had let go of her now she was back in the zone just as he'd planned to leave her to show her skills. Stroking and sucking dick like a desperate mature whore without even losing a single item of clothing from her yet.

"Mmmm! Yeah! Fucking suck that dick, you fine, old Momma! Mmmmm!" Damion didn't need to hold back with the lewd comments now as he grinned and stared down to watch that stunning face of a woman old enough to be his mother suck his cock. His remarks made true with how her mouth pumped deeply along his size and not to make up for 'lost time' with her being busy with her favourite hunk before getting to these three. Just her lust for big dicks as she applied her spit to his length while she stroked off two other meaty dicks on either side of her. "Mmmm! Fucking hot mouth... Made for taking dick! God damn! Mmmmm... And you got some fine, sweet fucking tits too, you dirty damn MILF!" He even helped himself to a grope of her chest through her soaked with spit top. That caused her to groan with delight around his member as she deeply slurped on him and gazed up with desire even though she'd only known him and the other men in her hands for mere minutes. All too happy to add three more to the growing list of male porn stars she's fucked despite her public claims of being a happily married woman.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers