Exploring The Stratusphere Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM! I FUCKING THINK... MMMMM! I'M DOING JUST... UHHHH!! FUCKING FINE... MMMMM FUCK... TAKING THESE FUCKING COCKS RIGHT NOW! FUCK!!" Trish licked her lips as she glanced between the two men currently buried in her and then over at the third waiting for his turn back into her. No doubt in her lust-drunk mind over the past few months she might have thought about going public with her sinful adventures being fucked on camera for secret sex tapes. But in reality, why would she? Right now she got the best of both worlds as shown by the wide, cock-drunk grin on her stunning face. A highly paid WWE Legends deal with limited dates, matches, appearances all all the money from merch and the rest of it. And with all the free time she can sneak away from her husband and two children to get railed senseless by thick black dicks to make her cum harder than any lover before in her life.

A fact not lost on Lex as he continued to just be an observer of the action he'd planned out. He smirked and watched as Damion and Rob once again swapped places to keep the standing train going on her. His long plan about her bore wicked fruit to turn this once proud role model and icon in sports entertainment into a filthy, degenerate slut who is more than happy to turn any of her snug holes into a living fleshlight for black cock. A once faithful wife and the mother of two kids groomed and broken into a nasty slut built for sex. The proof of that here as while he was by far her favourite stud, as shown in the past when she'd even set up a fellow WWE Diva legend to encourage him to fuck, he didn't even take part in the fun to watch her be a moaning whore thanks to other huge shafts. His cock though was rock hard as he watched and didn't plan to leave with blue balls either.

"UHHHH! FUCK! MMMM! FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCKING HARD! AHHHHH FUCK! YES! MMMMM FUCK!!" The beauty from Toronto, Ontario, Canada continued to demand the kind of deep, hole-wrecking sex she's enjoyed from the start that left her curvy body adorned with sweat harder than she's done during any match over her lengthy, Hall of Fame career. Her tits continued to rub and shake against the broad chest of the hunk in front while her ass slapped down to clap into the other stud. As long as their dicks were hard and ready for more, so was she. The stamina alone that should be from a woman half her age and the ability to handle a pounding like she should have gone into skin-flicks years ago in her early years instead of settling down and sticking with life in pro wrestling.

"MMMMMM... My man Damion's got a damn point... MMMM! Big tits like yours? Fat white ass... MMMM! And this damn killer pussy? MMMMM! You should be fucking on camera to blow a bunch of other sluts clean out the fucking water! MMMM!" Rob agreed and from a man of his vast experience in skin flicks that was, as filthy as it was, a major compliment for her sexual skill. Or perhaps more accurately the extensive training to unlock such a mega whore in this stacked mature beauty. "MMMMM... But if we ain't gonna make your fine slutty ass jump ship yet? MMMM... Maybe we give you the proper three-on-one pounding... MMMM! And show you how good it is being Blacked like you fucking deserve..." Piper suggested with a smirk as he pulled out of her slot. A moment to admire how gaped wide her pussy is from the train of cocks she's had and not just in this standing position either. Another groan left her when Jax finally lifted her off his dick and her asshole was not quite as bad yet but sinfully stretched as well to further cement all the insults and remarks levelled on her so far.

"Mmmmm... You boys just need to fuck my brains out... So I can't even fucking remember my name!" Trish made it sound like a challenge as she glanced over to see Damion move to the longer couch in the mansion to lie down. "And that's a good start kid..." She said to follow him over. The other men, aside from the one she'd forgotten was still in the room, accompanied her.

"Not a damn problem..." Damion grinned to watch her move up and mount his lap as she got them to both groan when her moist twat eased down to the base to take his dark length in deep.

"Hope you left some of this slut's ass for me, Jax!" Rob chuckled as he moved up to put a leg on the couch too as he leaned over. That pump ass spread as he pushed his fat cock down into her asshole and got to slide in nicely deep thanks to the previous fucking she'd taken. All while at her front, she turned her head to the side to look out and see that last but not least dick offered to her as, without considering the fact it'd just come from balls deep in her back passage, she eagerly parted her lips to allow Jax access.

The status of the WWE Hall of Famer as a Blacked slut was further cemented as she got banged front, back and from underneath by three meaty cocks all at once. Her moans were the loudest yet with her eyes closed in pure delight as her body got more jolted between the hunks than any bounce on her part. No worries about that from her as she felt her ass being spanked to make her groan as her booty shook as her asshole got stuffed. Her tits jiggled as they hung down as her pussy got pistoned deep and hard. Then the turn of her hot, wet mouth along with her snug throat to be stuffed as the last man gripped her long, sweat-soaked hair to hold her head in place for her to be used. Three huge cocks all at once for the sort of action that a good many women in porn with years of experience like these hunks would struggle to handle.

"MMMMPPPHHH! MMMMM!! SHHHRRRLLLLKKK... MMMMM!! MMMMM..." Stratus got the taste of her back passage from off the cock she slurped on but just made it her mission to replace that with more of her drool as she let her mouth be used like a living fleshlight. Just like all her holes were being treated to handle the same sort of rough and deep pace her oral hole was. Her snatch stuffed to the hilt to soak Damion's prick with fluids while her juicy ass clapped back into Rob's muscular waist as he banged her from the back. "MMMMMM! SHHHRRRPPP... MMMM! MMMMMPPHHHH!!" The eyes of the woman once voted the WWE's Diva of the Decade only opened just to cast the sort of lusty stare that could make men cum in an instant up at the hunk deep in her mouth. She fought to keep her lips pressed as she choked wickedly from the gags let out as her throat got stuffed. Her main focus here since her body was held and rocked between all three men without the chance to even move with how hard the pounding is from every angle.

On the other side of the room, Lexington grinned broadly and lightly stroked his fat cock in a rare moment of him watching a porno-worthy sight instead of being a part of it. The fruits of his work to train, warp the mind and ultimately groom this smoking hot mother of two and married woman into being a cock-drunk slut has worked to perfection and he wasn't even done with her yet. A changed beauty even before today but now past a different point of no return that he'd take full advantage of after this session. For now, content, for the moment, to just watch and enjoy the sight of a WWE legend being railed in all her holes like it's all she's ever been good for. Or perhaps soon will be if he has his way with her and her curves.

Long past the point of caring about what her husband or family, never mind the bosses in sports entertainment, would think if any news of this came out, Trish just groaned as she watched Jax step back to pull out. This train that was run on her switched as now the cock that had just been deep in her ass got pushed into her hungry mouth while the shaft that dripped in her saliva took up the task to tap her PAWG backside. So her moans yet again were muffled by dick as she got her face fucked with a big handful of her golden hair, while that familiar loud slap of her plump cheeks, now turned a light shade of pink from the repeated, stiff contact with a muscular body, rang out to mix with the moans all the men let out as they enjoyed her still snug holes.

"MMMM! Fucking wild, freaky slut! MMMMM!! Getting wild on a guy my age? I'm young enough to be this whore's kid and she... MMMM! FUCK! She fucking loves it! MMMM!!" Underneath her Damion kept on with his task to ram his big dark shaft in and out of that soaked pussy. His hands were able to sneak gropes of her large tits as they swayed back and forth thanks to her jolts against his pumps and those the other hunks delivered. "MMMM! This hot, wet, slutty pussy... God damn! MMMM! Fucking better than most babes I've filmed with... MMMM! Fuck it! Better than them all! MMMMM FUCK!" He admitted with a shameless grin. Sweat all over his young, hunky body and no one here cared about stains left on the couch he was on as he stared up to swatch her jolt and buck as he drove up into her twat. Her pussy still impressively with tightness left in her despite the constant way she's been railed deep and hard again and again. The kind of action that would leave many a woman, and that included some current WWE Superstar women too, with holes gaped wide for well over a week just from one of these cocks alone.

"MMMMM! MMMMPHHHH! MMMM... SHHHHRRRPPP..." She couldn't respond if she wanted to, but likely wouldn't have done so she could keep her focus on being driven wild by three huge black dicks all at once. Her mouth once again replaced the delicious taste of her ass (and likely felt even better off a dark member like this) with her spit to soak Jax's prick while she took Rob's into her booty from the back. "MMMM! MMMMMM... MMMMMPPHHH!! MMMM..." Her hair and wrecked mess from the sweat to leave it stuck down her back, aside from the bunch being held so her mouth could be fucked, and a good few stray strands across her face. No need to brush them back with none of this being filmed as was used to so her hands could just dig into the back of the couch and down at the side for support to keep her body arched and ass stuck out for these studs to use.

"MMMMM... This slut is something else! MMMM... Get her on the film set and teach some of the regulars how to... MMMM! How to work a dick! This ass alone is a fucking... MMMM! Fucking money maker!" Rob said as he slapped her booty again while he delivered those deep pumps to make her cheeks slap into him. The reddening of her rump and that handprint that's formed from the slaps he and Jax have given her would be another piece of evidence to her husband that she's been playing away to get far better, hole-stretching action from other men than he's been able to give her. "MMMM... I say we wreck this slut! MMMM... See if we can make her quit the 'day job' and come fuck us every day on set..." Piper joked with a smirk as he delivered another slap before he pulled out of her asshole while Jax did the same with her mouth. A brief moment was given for Trish to moan out indeed like the whore she's been groomed to be as she got Damion balls deep in her twat for a few thrusts more before he pulled out with a smirk. All three men were still rock-hard and ready for another go with her.

"Yeah! Fuck me up! Fucking stuff me full! Any hole!! I don't fucking give a shit! Just get back in me!!" Trish sounded almost delirious with need as she glanced at the fat dicks. She was turned around on Damion while he decided to stay laid back on the couch. Not to take a rest however as he now got his chance to enjoy her fat white ass as he stuffed his big black dick up into her very well-used asshole as the two of them loudly groaned out. Trish left to hiss when Dayski didn't hold her waist, but gripped her hair to make her stay in place with a tug that just made her moan from the buzz of pain as he started to thrust up into her ass as her cheeks were slapped off his crotch. "MMMMM!! FUCK! MORE! GET THOSE... UHHHH!! BIG FUCKING BLACK COCKS IN ME! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She demanded even as her head was tilted back as she leaned over the hunk underneath her with her back positioned to face his chest and her arms down to act like a bridge to leave her legs spread wide for the other men.

They took advantage of that as they climbed up onto the couch with the sort of planning and position to prove how this had all been in the works from the start before she'd even walked in. Rob mounted over her for an awkward position as he gripped her tanned and toned waist while he pushed his dick into her wet pussy to make her moan in delight. But her eyes soon went wide as able to kneel and move in, Jax pushed his thick weapon forward and also invaded her soaked pussy to somehow make her pussy stretch further than before even with the amount of black cock she's taken so far today. A different kind of three-on-one to make her be filled with that trio of meaty dicks but in just two holes at once as Slayher held her thick legs by the ankles so she was stuck in place like a sexual trophy for all three men to savour.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKK!!!" It was the sort of primal moan even the most deprived, limitless sluts on the darker corners of the Internet couldn't have reproduced if their lives depended on it. Trish's eyes instantly rolled back and her open mouth let moans pour out as her tongue hung out of the corner of her mouth. If she hadn't been mind-broken and well-groomed to be addicted to black dick before, then whatever decency was left in her brain got shattered by this sensation. Her body roughly jolted and her tits jiggled as sweat dripped. Her snatch got double stuffed and her asshole railed as well to make her look even more like a living sex doll than before.

"FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCKKK!!" Barely able to think straight and come up with words as she grunted and shifted. Just with the sense in her to keep her arms back to keep her bridged position while these men held her. A gasp of pleasure each time the hunk underneath her tugged her hair to test her flexibility with this arch while the other two held her legs and waist to keep her in place even as she bucked from their stuff pumps. Rob and Jax were happy to work their cocks as deep in as they could while they gave one another the space to move. Neither of them bothered, like the professionals they are, about the sensation of another man's cock pressed and rubbed against their own as they pumped away into the stretched wide, soaked pussy of this busty MILF. All as underneath them another stud hammered into her fat backside with loud groans from a booty so good it rivalled any if not just been plain better than any he's had on or off camera.

Across the room, Lexington stroked his chin with a slight grit of his teeth. Maybe he didn't expect the action to last this long or see Stratus get worked up even worse than he'd left her in their countless sessions in the past. He still very much approved of how he's corrupted the stunning married woman, proud mother of two and worldwide celebrity and wrestler into being such a shameless whore. A slight regret at just letting his peers savour the fruits of his work, although they played a part in his master plan for her of course, but with his dick still hard he didn't plan to miss out completely before this was all said and done.

"AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHH! MMMMM!!" The eyes of the former seven-time WWE Women's Champion looked glazed over as they were rolled nearly back into her head. A bit of drool dripped from the corner of that open, moaning mouth. Limits she still didn't even know she could handle after all the times she's had just one man balls deep in her holes. Potential of a wicked kind, even for a woman of her mature age and certified MILF status, shown by her taking not just three thick, long cocks all at once, but two of those in the same hole. "FUCK! CUMMING! FUCK! GONNA... FUCKING... CUM!! ON THESE... MMMMM! BIG! FUCKING! BLACK!! COOOOOOOOOCKS MMMMMMMMMM FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She roared in delight without even a hiss as her hair got tugged. That sweat-slick body rocked back and forth against the dick worked like a piston into her asshole while she got slammed about by the two fat shafts that wrecked her snatch to such a point that she'd be lucky to feel any lesser, pale cock inside of her slot for the next month, and that included that of her husband.

Just like before, none of the men had any plans on being half-assed about making this stunner be ruined for any non-black cock to come so as she squealed in pleasure those hard pumps just carried on. That sent Trish with a howl of delight right into another strong orgasm to test the limits of the two studs double stuffed into her twat as her love tunnel somehow found a renewed tightness to clamp around them as they pumped. The same for her back passage to make Damion underneath groan as her asshole got snug around his rod. Not quite enough for any of the three to finish just yet so they managed to play their part again and fuck her through this latest orgasm much to her delight as the loud moans proved. So cock-drunk that when Jax and Rob eventually eased their pricks out of her gaped-wide snatch one after the other she let out a groan of disappointment like a part of her never wanted it to end. The same as her tired body was lifted and her stretched-out asshole felt the emptiness without a big dick inside of her.

Now while this wasn't a recorded sex tape, all the men still had a similar idea for how to finish her off as they brought her off the couch and onto her knees as Jax and Rob stood at the sides not just to let Damion stand in front but so they could clutch her hair to pull and keep her face tilted back. A moment was taken to 'wake' her up after the second mind-numbing orgasm of the day as they held their cocks and smacked those heavy, throbbing weapons off her stunning face to make her groan. Another display to treat her rough like she was just a fuck toy for dark dicks and from the lust in her eyes and attempts to flick her tongues at the shafts as they smacked her she didn't mind one bit how they treated her.

Just as well, because moments later Trish barely closed her eyes in time as Damion started to blow first. Hot streaks of white went across her stunning tanned face to coat high to the forehead and strands of hair before down over the nose, lips and chin. A bit shot out to her tits as well before she gasped when Rob also started to cum. The side of her face where he was getting plastered and across an eye as well to glaze her face and send shots over her collarbone and those tits as they heaved. She got it at all angles when Jax got his time to blast just as Dayski had flicked out his last drips onto her. Stratus left looking as much of a snowwoman as the snowbunny she was with the vast amount of spunk over her beautiful face and a nicely generous bit over her tits to drip further over her tits and that MILF body.

"MMMM... FUCK..." Trish groaned, with only a moment taken to reach up and clear away her eye so she could gaze up with a wicked smile on her cum-glazed lips. "To think... Mmmmm... I used to fucking hate taking spunk all over my face... Until I got it from big fucking black dicks..." She purred as she leaned in to greedily use her tongue to swirl along the head of Damion's dick so she could clean him up. A quick journey between the three cocks as they began to go soft for another sign of how much of a whore she is to still want a piece of them despite how spent they all are. "Mmmmm... So tasty... Makes me feel... AHHHHH??"

Perhaps in a rare sign of being jealous about just watching as others enjoyed all the hard work he's done to groom this blonde mother and wife into being a whore, Lexington made a surprising move to move in and shove the men aside as he grabbed Trish by the hair. Almost a toss down to the floor as he got on top and instantly mounted her. Her eyes went wide but with desire than shock as her legs out of Blacked instinct went wide for him as he rammed his cock right into her snatch as he pinned her down his strong hands on her shoulders. A loud moan from them both as she showed her consent to this like she was exclusively free-use and limitless for him. Her legs then came up, with an energy a woman who'd just cum twice shouldn't have, to wrap around his muscular body with her heels crossing behind him.