Exploring The Stratusphere Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio of dark-skinned studs might have been worried that they would have broken her out of her sex 'trance' when she pulled her head off and let go of their pricks. But their smiles soon returned when that grope of her chest made her pull her top over her head with a toss back of her locks as her top went across the room. Her large, rounded MILF tits were on full display as she turned her body a bit. Now the thick rod of Rob was guided into her hungry mouth while she got the dicks of Damion and Jax in her palms. Able to stroke and rub her saliva over Dayski's young weapon while she slurped and got her spit applied to Piper's very experienced shaft much to his groans of delight.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! You weren't kidding, kid! Mmmmm... This slut's mouth is fucking gold! Mmmmm... Built to take fucking big black fucking dicks like ours! Mmmmm..." Jax just reinforced her clear status as being a Blacked bitch as a member of the WWE's Hall of Fame showed her mouth had an iconic status of its own to handle a thick, long dick so deep like this. More saliva dripped off her chin as she worked her head back and forth. Now the sensation of the direct contact of both her drool as it hit her tits and the strong, dark hands of these studs as they reached down to grope and smack her juicy rack. "Mmmmm! This bitch is a fucking freak... Gonna give a damn good few of my fave co-stars a damn run for their money... Mmmm! With how good this slut sucks a mean dick! Mmmmm!"His five-star review of her oral ability carried on between his loud, shameless groans. A grin across his mature features to watch her pale and pretty face slide quickly and smoothly along his rod. Like she was more of a legend at sucking dick than she was in the sports entertainment world.

All this going on as Lex sat back in a chair and now watched with a smile as his 'pet project' sucked and stroked three men at once. From his knowledge of her sex life (and specifically a lack thereof) before he broke her into being such a black dick-craving whore, this was the first time for her going for a different kind of three-on-one Handicap 'Match' than anything she was used to in the ring. Her potential to do this again and perhaps even more clear to see as he smiled and watched her pump two rods with her skilled hands while her even better at handling cock mouth deeply sucked off another just as fat prick. The moans from the trio of studs were loud and clear and even with that noise, Steele could still hear those muffled moans from the slut in the middle of it all as the scent of her arousal gradually filled the air.

So lost in the zone she didn't even notice that her 'fave' black shaft wasn't even in the mix currently, the Canadian goddess had the free time to switch between the hat trick of huge cocks on offer. Now her ripe lips plunged along Jax's length to make him smile and moan while her hands stroked her spit across the other big dicks. Her eyes were full of desire as she looked up at more 'quiet and swung a big stick' of the hunks and let him sample the wonders of her hot and damp mouth. Another sinful mess was made this time on his length as her spit dripped down to almost match the states of the dicks in her palms. Easily multi-tasking here to pleasure all three at once and only now the first drop of sweat broke out on her forehead to give all the men a sure sign about what she could handle with so much energy left in the tank and then some.

"Mmmmmphh! MMMMM! Shhhhrrrlllkkk... MMMMM..." Muffled moans bounced off Jax's dick as Stratus slurped away without her mouth even feeling an ache once despite the huge amount of dick she's sucked. Let alone the thick size to keep her lips stretched out as she bobs along this latest dick to make it four in the same day she's had, and still happy to take on three at once right now. "MMMM! SHHHRRRLLLPPP... MMMM! HHHHLLLKKK..." More drool applied to dark inches as she deeply sucked without any care that stray bits of spit that fell from her chin and the dicks she pumped landed into her golden hair at the outer sides of her big tits. She'd no doubt get into an even bigger mess by the time this is all over with as she got in another couple of sucks on Slayher's dick before she pulled back to let out a deep, slutty groan that made all three men (and the one who watched on from the back) grin broadly.

"FUCK..." Trish gasped as she took a moment to sit back and stare at the dicks on offer. "I need... Need these big fucking black dicks in me!" She said almost desperately. She shifted back to push her pants down her legs and showed off there were no panties on underneath as she let the hunks see her fat MILF booty and her smoothly shaved but soaked pussy to further cement the high desire she had for black cock.

"You're gonna fucking get all of that and then some, slut!" Rob said as he pulled her up just to escort her over to a couch in the room. No resistance from her as she was made to sit back on it with her legs spread wide as he took advantage and stepped in first to push his fat cock into her tight, needy pussy. The fact she moaned out from the penetration without any complaints about the sex being bareback was another sure sign about the deep craving she had not just for huge porn star dicks but dark ones at that.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK! YESSSSSSSSS..." Her pussy while being tight and used to black dick seemed to instantly clamp around this hunk's rod as he thrust in. Her inner walls obediently, to further show how she'd been expertly 'groomed' by Steele to crave cocks like this, spread to accept his stiff invasion as Rob pumped smoothly into her wet slit. "MMMM FUCK! YES! GIVE ME THAT BIG FUCKING BLACK DICK! OOOOOOOH FUCK! I FUCKING LOVE IT! I... MMMMMPHHHH..." She was going to moan out some more when eagerly Damion moved up to the side of her on the couch. Her head turned with a handful of her blonde locks so he could thrust his dick between her talented, experienced lips. Once again, zero complaints from her as she gazed up with narrowed, lusty eyes and sucked along his length as it got pumped into her. More drool applied to this dick while her body bucked against the couch as she got firmly stuffed. Her mouth and pussy filled up at the same time as her juicy tits jiggled and her moans got muffled by the dick between her lips as she loudly slurped.

"MMMMM! God damn! This fine ass fucking MILF got... MMMM... A fucking killer pussy! MMMM..." Piper groaned with a smile as he squeezed Trish's thick thighs while he drove his prick in and out of her moist pussy. A display of his own of how he can not just handle hot action but give it too as his motion was expertly paced and stiff to make her love tunnel spread and accept his vast size. To leave his prick coated with her juices now to replace the drool from earlier. "AHHHH... Would look right at home... MMMM! On a scene fucking a pool boy... MMMM! Of a Friend's Hot Momma scene! MMMM..." He said for dirty compliments while his moans alone proved how much pleasure her snatch could provide as he drove in and out of her. That clear display of her Blacked status soon arrived when his dark skin was able to smack off her tanned and curvy face to make her jolt back a bit more while she continued to suck dick while she took a stiff fucking.

"MMMMMM! MMMMMPHHH! SHHHHRRRRLLLPPP..." Trish's eyes darted between the two men as they used her while she gave back as good as she took. More bounced back and forth on the couch as she still tried to grind down against the cock stuffed into her wet box. Her motion along the dick at her side was free as she deeply sucked away to keep her saliva layered to drip to Damion's balls while some stray strands hit the seating and her hair sprawled out around her. "MMMM!! SHHHHRRRKKK... MMMMM!! MMMMMPPHHH..." Again she had the energy of a woman the age of the man she was currently delivering a world-class blowjob to, made all the more impressive with her doing so while being more than 'distracted' by a just as huge cock and the piston-like motion her twat took. That all ensured more sweat formed to roll off her curves while her big titties jiggled nicely as she took the pumps.

If the multi-time WWE Women's Champion didn't understand what the men meant by running a train on her earlier on, she soon discovered it when Rob pulled out of her soaked pussy to make her groan. But just for a moment before Jax stepped in and took over the position as he held her slim and tanned waist. Her loud moans were heard when she pulled her mouth off of one dick, just to turn her head and eagerly part her lips to now take Rob's meaty dick in so she once again was filled in two holes at once. The bonus here was two-fold as she got Slayher's experienced, fat cock rammed balls deep into her snatch to make her loudly if still muffled, moan. The other treat was the fact the dick she sucked on had come from that same pussy currently being stuffed, so she got the full flavour of her sweet juices from the other mature dick in the mix of three here.

"MMMMM!! SHHHRRRLLLPPP... MMMM! MMMM!!" It was far from the first time she's engaged in pussy-to-mouth action so the busty blonde MILF had no issue in dining on a piece of man-meat covered in the 'sauce' of her juices. The chance seized to clean the mess she'd made over him off while replacing it with her spit. "MMMMM! MMMMPPHHHH... SHHHHRRRPPP... MMMM..." Her moans were still as loud with this combination of studs as she'd been with the first duo for a sign of how deeply 'trained' her mind now is to be happy no matter what kind of big black dick gets pumped into her. No favouritism here at least as her head moved with the same quick and deep pace she'd done to Damion minutes before and she kept on with her attempts to buck down into the pumps going balls deep into her snatch.

While Jax might enjoy the typecast of the silent and strong type, even he couldn't hold back the moans as he drove his cock deep and hard into the wet and still pleasurably tight pussy of his Canadian beauty. His stiff pumps made her big tits move in time with the shifts of her body as her long hair dragged against the couch she was being fucked on. Her legs at the sides dangled as she obediently kept them spread without even the need to hold them herself. Her attention was more on the movement of her head back and forth to suck off another big dick just like the kind stuffed to the hilt into her slit. That kept the moans nice and loud from the studs who used her mouth and twat. While hers were still clear enough to hear. Now half-silenced by the prick between her lips, yet she shamelessly slurped in a way that a woman who is happily married and a mother of two shouldn't do.

The next tag out of the train being run on her happened as Jax pulled out so the youngest of the studs could shove his big dick into her soaking pussy with a loud moan. His hands, without the need to keep her in a clear view like when he performs on camera, eagerly grabbed hold of her large, rounded and tanned tits. Deep squeezes while they jiggled in his grasp as he pounded into her snatch and not just because her love tunnel was stretched perfectly by the previous dicks she'd had. While Trish's attention went from one dick to another as she turned her head and got another dose of her pussy juices from off of a slab of dick. Jax's meaty shaft slid between her pouty lips as she sealed around him and started to bob to clean off the fluids in a way only a cock-hungry slut could.

Her status as being far from the iconic, well-respected figure in women's wrestling was cemented when Damion's hands left her tits to hold her thighs as Rob swung over and mounted her chest while she took the other men's cocks. The trio was eager to have their cake and eat it with this eager blonde MILF as Rob didn't even need to use her hands. Trish, for another sign of how experienced she was with huge dark cocks, brought hers up to grip her chest and sandwich that cock between her mounds. It wasn't enough for her to just please these hunks with her tight, sinful holes. She needed to put her stunning body to work as well. So she delivered a tit fuck to the cock that now pumped in and out of her tits to make them jiggle. While she kept up the slurps with her mouth and let the third man here go to town on her twat like she's been lovers with not just him but the other men for months rather than the minutes it's been.

"MMMM! God damn! What a slutty old babe this chick is! MMMM! Slut is old enough to be my damn Momma... MMMM! And she's fucking like she's just hit 18 and doing her first scene!" Damion said with a chuckle as he worked his dick like a piston into that snatch as she dripped like a waterfall from all the action she's taken. The third round of this intense train was run on her and while a shine of sweat was over her, she didn't seem ready to slow down any time soon. "MMMM! Nasty fucking dirty wife... Down and dirty for some mean black dick! MMMM! Grade A fucking MILF and then some!" Dayski said between moans as he didn't mind not seeing much more of the action than his fat dick as it vanished into her tightness before he quickly pulled a couple of inches back just to drive back in. The snug feeling of her pussy, still with a nice snugness to her even after the different dicks she'd had down there today, was more than enough to make him groan more than any proper co-star from his line of work has been able to do in recent memory.

"MMMM! MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM..." Trish kept her head turned to the side as she plunged up and down one big black dick being fed between those full lips of hers. The position allowed her to glance to the side and at the other meaty rod clear to her as she slid her rounded MILF tits along that cock as it fucked her. Her moans bounced off the dick she slurped on as she got plenty of pleasure from being railed balls deep as she handled this foursome on the couch. Still, her mouth never ached once even with this latest round of oral. Combined with her being used by two other just as big cocks at the same time to give a titty fuck and be banged in her pussy by hunks young and old. This alone is a huge sign that the way she'd been groomed to gave black dick has worked so she doesn't care if they're her age, older or young enough to be her son like the man currently in her slit. As long as they pack a thick, long and dark shaft her legs are open for them.

"Mmmmm... My turn..." The strong voice of Jax finally speaking up made the other men stop and look at him as they gave nods of the head before they pulled out and dismounted her as he did the same. A brief moment was given to her as she lay back with a big smile while her chest heaved for a bit. So lost in the high so far she didn't register the sound of a bottle of lubricant being popped off as Jax stroked some across his dick. Stratus snapped out of the break when hands went on her to roll her over for a moment and stick that ass out. A groan left her lips as she stared back and watched Jax's strong finger stuff into her asshole and push some lube into her tight passage. "Well well... Someone prepared herself before coming here..." He said loud, but still with a quiet tone as the other men grinned. Her asshole had already had some prior lubing up done before she walked in the door -- something that from the grin on Lex's face as he still watched on knew would likely be the case anyway but wanted his porn star friends to find that out for themselves.

So without the need to waste time, Slayher put down the bottle and just scooped up the mature, pale-skinned but tanned, blonde-haired beauty in his powerful arms. A loud, filthy groan escaped from her as she got lowered down with her juicy ass being stuffed with his fat black cock. Still a tight invasion even with the prior preparation and her experience with anal these days as he held her waist and slowly pumped up. Her back was against his broad chest and her long hair was down over one of his shoulders as he held her like a trophy. Trish's eyes intensely narrowed as she moaned and didn't feel any sting of pain despite his vast size and the tightness of her back passage.

Before Trish could even get used to that though, Rob moved back in for more and between her spread legs. Barely getting hold of her thighs before she, to again show that instinct that comes with being a Blacked whore, wrapped her legs around his muscular body as he pushed up into her snatch. That made her head tilt back in delight with a loud moan to match as he body began to be bucked up and down as two huge cocks rammed into her tight lower holes. The lewd smack of her pale body sandwiched like a cookie snack rang out along with the moans of the three and the train was just ready to go again as Damion grinned and lightly stroked his dick, ready for his turn with the legendary WWE Diva and female Superstar.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! OOOOOOH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Perhaps surprisingly, or not considering how fired up she was when it came to sex when men who could handle her, unlike her husband. Plus, this was her first time used by three men. It was the feeling of the double penetration that set Trish off into her first, strong orgasm of the day. "FUCK! FUCK! MMMMM! FUCK!! FUCKING... AHHHHH! BIG, BLACK COCKS! OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUCK..." A wide smile as her face was coated with sweat. She didn't even need to bounce as these hunks and their fat dicks did all the work for her as her pussy clamped around Rob's cock to leave him soaked in juices as she came. Both he and Jax groaned with big smiles as the stud behind her felt her ass cling to his cock just as he'd gotten used to being stuffed deep in that unquestionably PAWG class booty.

"UHHHHH! FUCK! MMMM!! SO FUCKING GOOD! AHHHH FUCK! MMMMM!!" Luckily for Trish, and completely unlike her bland sexual experiences in her so-called happy marriage, the action didn't stop. The men stuffed in her ass and snatch just kept on with the stiff pace. The smack of her ass hitting Jax's crotch while Rob pumped into her snatch from the front as the two hunks pounded through that first peak and right into the next block of pleasure. "OOOOOOOOOH FUCK! SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD... AHHHH! WITH THOSE BIG FUCKING DICKS! MMMM!!" She begged for more even with a peak just minutes passed and another one began to slowly build within her. Slayher's strong grip on her body easily held her up for them all but Piper still kept in close to drive into her pussy. That made her big tits squish against his chest as the sweat formed on both his and Jax's dark and muscular bodies to get more than a workout from a beauty with such high needs as this.

A moment to grunt in objection but only at the feeling of her pussy being empty when Rob unwrapped her legs and moved back. Just to be 'tagged out' and nothing like in the matches she's been in. Damion replaced with a big smile. All too eager to ram his young dick into the older beauty's slutty pussy and start to pump swiftly and hard. Rewarded as once again her thick legs captured him to go around the waist to crave this dick like all the rest and encourage him to drive in and out to enjoy how soaked her hole was. All as Jax still buried that big dick stiffly into her juicy and stunning ass to alone give her the kind of ravaging that many a seasoned skin-flick starlet wouldn't be able to handle on its own, never mind taking it from the front as well.

"MMMMM! Like that, huh? MMMM! Your slutty ass is old enough to be my damn Momma! MMMM! But you're taking my big fucking black dick like... MMMM! FUCK... Like you wanna be my side chick! MMMM..." Damion cockily taunted her as he grinned. His cock plunged deep and hard into her box as it dripped more juices to again show she wasn't done either after just the one peak. Her body bucked between the two studs and easily slid between them with all the sweat that fell from her curvaceous body. "MMMM! Are you fucking sure you're in the right business, slut? AHHHH... Body and face like yours... MMMM! Made to take big black dicks like ours? MMMM! You're fat and fine ass could make a fucking killing over in our industry!" Dayski stated the obvious as he let out a groan. Her wet pussy perfectly clamped around his tool as he drove in and out. The same way her back passage was stretched out to fit the shape of Jax's meaty dick as he ploughed in and out of her rump to make her jiggle and keep the clap loudly smack around the room.