Exploring with My Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum had brown hair and blue eyes and Tyler and Karen's mother had blonde hair. Karen and Zac both had blonde hair, blue eyes and fair complexions, while Tyler and I had light brown hair, brown eyes and a more tanned complexion than our siblings. My hair brushed, I walked on my bare feet to my dresser drawer and removed a pair of white ankle socks and then my white sneakers from the closet.

It was a warm sunny Queensland autumn day outside, although the weather forecast was said to turn cloudy, overcast and humid by mid-afternoon and rain this afternoon. This wasn't unusual for this part of the world for this year, hence I was already wearing a short blue summer dress for my day out with Tyler.

As I sat on my bed putting on first my socks and then my shoes I listened to my parents in their master bedroom along the hallway. "Gordon, just try and relax, think of it, we have four Tyler-free days to look forward to," Mum was saying. "We'll get some more beer on the way there, and I'm sure Tyler will pay you back for the beer that was destroyed this morning."

Dad of course always saw the negative side. "You mean two Tyler-free days, Jeanette," he grumbled. "I still have to put up with that son of mine this morning, and on Tuesday night when we get back. And I think I'll see a formation of pigs flying over the Brisbane River than Tyler paying for the beer he destroyed."

With their things packed for their long weekend away, my parents went downstairs and I followed soon after with a small backpack to put my phone, purse and other items in. I think Tyler had made himself scarce after incurring Dad's wrath earlier in the day, Mum and Dad were talking with Zac.

"Remember Zac, you and your friends need to study first, no video games until it's all done," Mum reminded my brother.

"Sure Mum, we'll get it all done," said Zac. "We'll only play games after the assignment is finished. We're going to play a new game Tyler recommended to us."

"That's all that brother of yours is good for, finding new ways to waste time, he's a bad influence," Dad grumbled. Our old-fashioned father never approved of video games, and that Tyler loved them and Zac did too didn't exactly impress him. I had played video games, but wasn't really into them like my brothers. I would however play games in arcades with my friends. As for our sister, Karen had her kids on very strict screen-time, and computer games played no part of this.

Dad left the living room, and then we heard his voice booming, "Tyler!"

Tyler appeared, giving me a wry smile as if to say, 'What now?'

"You called Dad?" Tyler asked. "What's the problem?"

"Tyler you twit, look at what you have done now!" We lived in the north-eastern suburbs of Brisbane, but Karen could probably hear her father all the way out in Redlands.

We soon saw what the problem was. Tyler's mistake this time was a small one -- leaving the laundry door open after he finished cleaning up the broken beer bottles in the garage -- but it had led to a major problem.

In our house, our cat Shadow and our dog Harry had an interesting relationship. Harry adored Shadow and wanted nothing more than to be her best friend forever. Shadow however wasn't nearly so keen on Harry, and the long, lean, half-Siamese black and white tuxedo cat was aloof and would tolerate the dog at best. Sometimes Harry would be growled and hissed at, or have his ears boxed by the angry cat if he overstepped the mark too far.

Harry was a mixed breed dog, but a major part was Labrador, which meant a voracious, insatiable appetite. After eating his own food, Harry would often help himself to Shadow's dried cat food too, leading to an unimpressed feline. But this was a minor problem compared to Harry's favorite thing to eat, which was cat poo. It was totally gross -- how could any creature want to eat cat crap? Perhaps dogs knew more than humans and cat poop was a wonderful delicacy? But no, just no, totally disgusting. However, so much did Harry like eating cat poo that it soon became a major obsession for the dog.

He would follow the cat around, hoping she was heading for the litter tray, and would stare at her, barking and pawing at Shadow if he thought she hadn't done her business in a while. The dog would sniff the cat's butt -- not something that impressed the cat -- and would watch her using the litter tray eagerly anticipating devouring the poo, again something that the cat did not appreciate.

The dog's obsession with eating cat poo became a problem for the house, and Dad solved it by placing the cat's litter tray in the laundry. He then installed a cat flap in the inner door, large enough for the cat to go through but too small for the dog to follow. It was a welcome change for the cat who got to use her litter tray in privacy and for us. For the dog it was like an addict withdrawing from narcotics or amphetamines by going cold turkey, but eventually the dog's bad behavior was curtailed and the fixation with eating cat poo was gone, provided we kept the laundry door closed and didn't let the dog go in there prior to cleaning out the cat's litter tray.

This morning however, Tyler had forgotten the rule about closing the laundry door, and the cat had used her litter tray to take a dump. Now the dog had fallen off the wagon, and had his head in the tray, devouring the last of the cat poo with great enjoyment, while the cat sat atop the washing machine looking at the scene with distaste and disdain.

*

Seeing that it would be best for Dad's health that they got on the road and away from Tyler, Mum did just this and they set off for my aunt and uncle's house on the Sunshine Coast. I was a bit worried about Dad driving all that way in his grumpy state, and hoped that once he got out of the city he might relax a bit. Well, relax as much was possible for my Dad.

Zac's friends Mark and Matthew arrived and the boys set to work on their school assignment, although I got the impression that all three were counting down the seconds until they could start playing computer games. With the dog following the cat around hoping for another chance to get into the litter tray and indulge his love of cat poo, I took my small backpack and left the house, Tyler already in the driver's seat of his car, dressed casually in a black-tee shirt, jeans and sneakers.

I opened the passenger side door, and got in. Wearing such a short dress, I made a bit of a mistake and wasn't as careful to maintain my modesty as I should have been as I climbed into the car, allowing my knees to come apart to accidentally flash my panties at my brother.

Tyler's view of my knickers -- white cotton bikini-style panties with different colored polka-dots -- lasted a matter of seconds, but there was that awkward exchange between siblings where the brother had seen the sister's underwear. We both looked at the sky and then the ground and didn't make eye contact until I got into the passenger seat and Tyler drove away.

"So I'm Dad's favorite again this morning," Tyler grinned as he stopped at an intersection on the way towards the city.

I laughed and shook my head. "I don't know Tyler, you just seem to have so much bad luck whenever you're around Dad."

"It's been that way for 40 years now," said Tyler.

During the drive to the city, I thought about how Tyler coming to live in Dad's house -- prior to this they hadn't lived under the same roof since the 1990s -- was probably not the best for either my father or for Tyler. Tyler got on Dad's nerves at the best of times, but within the family there were no other options for Tyler to find a place to stay after his relationship with Joanna went down the toilet.

"No way, absolutely not, never in a million years," said Karen before anyone even mooted the idea of her younger brother crashing at her place until he got back on his feet. They did not get along at all from their early years, and when they were teenagers they had worked at the same fast food outlet, the older Karen a shift supervisor of the younger Tyler, much to the despair of both sister and brother.

So what of Tyler and Karen's mother Phyllis? Surely she would be a better choice to have Tyler living in her house than with Dad? Definitely no. Tyler and his mother got along even worse than Tyler and his father, and she had since remarried to a Scottish man named Jim. He had two grown daughters Fiona and Paula from his own first marriage. They were pretty redheads and were married with their own kids by now, but neither girl was what one would call friendly, least of all to Tyler although they got on well with Karen and her husband.

But if there was a President of the 'I Hate Tyler' club it would be his stepfather Jim, a dour and humorless man who owned three large and highly aggressive dogs that hated Tyler's guts as much as their owner.

"I swear Jim set the dogs on me on purpose," Tyler had complained bitterly after visiting his mother for her birthday one time and the dogs got out and chased him.

"If I owned the dogs I would set them on you too, Tyler you twit!" our most unsympathetic father boomed in response.

I thought about my brother and his friends back at the house, and how Dad and to a lesser-extent Mum thought online game-loving Tyler was a bad influence upon Zac since moving in, but they didn't express any concerns to my knowledge of Tyler presenting any problems with me. This was understandable, as I had always been a sensible and studious girl, never one to get led astray. But as I thought about when I got into the car this morning and accidentally provided my brother with a panty flash, I thought about some odd things that had been happening in the months since I turned 18.

These things were small, very small. In fact they were so small I couldn't be sure if they were me imagining things. A couple of times I had noticed Tyler near the staircase when I came down wearing a short skirt or dress, tying his shoe or using a dustpan or brush. It had happened when I was in high school and wearing my school dress, at times when I was wearing a dress like the one I had on today, or in my nightwear, me usually wearing an oversized tee-shirt over panties to bed.

Was my brother more than 21 years older up-skirting me to see my knickers? I told myself it was ridiculous, of course he wasn't. And more often than not Tyler wasn't there when I went up and down the stairs, it was just coincidence.

I was always a neat and tidy and organized girl, so was surprised one day late last year when I got home from school to find my underwear drawer slightly ajar, but put it down to me failing to close it properly. Then there was my dirty clothes hamper. On a number of occasions I had opened it getting close to laundry day to find panties I had worn earlier in the week at the top of the hamper, when of course these knickers should have been closer to the bottom.

One time it was a pair of apricot-colored briefs, another time a pair of white knickers with pink cartoon ponies on the fabric. The white cartoon pony panties had been my 'pre-period' panties worn the day before I started my monthlies, and the double cotton saddle showed heavy female staining. I would have been embarrassed for anyone to see them, as it looked like my feminine hygiene habits weren't up to standard, where in fact I was fastidious about hygiene at all times of the month and even more so when I had my period. The only one home during the day on both occasions was Tyler and he was my big brother. No way was he sniffing my dirty, smelly panties out of the hamper. I must have been mistaken.

Talking about menstruation, there was an odd incident in the summer where I had my period and wasn't feeling too good -- weepy, bloated and crampy. Zac had been getting on my nerves all day playing jokes, and I overheard Tyler say to him 'Go easy on Matilda, she's got her period and she's not feeling too well.' I tried to keep my periods as private as possible, how did Tyler know this? I remembered that I had had a menstrual mishap that morning, bleeding through my pad into my pink panties, which were now soaking in cold water to get my blood stains of the saddle. Had Tyler seen my period-stained knickers in a bucket in the laundry? Then again, I hadn't been in a good mood in the past few days as I battled PMS hormone imbalances ahead of menstruating and as this was the case four weeks before this and four weeks before that and so on, he probably just meant my mood.

Sometimes on laundry day I noticed that Tyler would be in the back garden doing things like watering plants and pulling out weeds as I pegged out my bras and my panties -- all of my knickers bikini-style panties -- on the line to dry. Was Tyler perving on my bras and my knickers on the line? Again, I dismissed the notion of my brother perving on my underwear. Other days when I hung my clothes out to dry, he was nowhere near me. Or perhaps he snuck into the back yard to perve on his little sister's bras and knickers unseen those days?

We were lucky enough to have a swimming pool, and one day when I was scooping out some leaves wearing a tee-shirt and shorts I happened to glance up at Tyler's bedroom window after I bent over and noticed the curtains twitching. I had been bending over with my bottom thrust in that direction. Was Tyler discretely perving on my bum? Again, probably not.

And with the pool, one hot summer's day my friends had all come over to use it, all of us in bikinis, Tyler paying frequent visits to the backyard and trying to make it obvious he wasn't watching six nubile 18-year-old girls in the pool. There was Emily, a pretty redhead and Jessica, a girl with dark brown hair contrasting with my light brown hair. There was Vicki, an Asian girl and Laura, a stunning black girl of African origin. Then there was Brittany, a stunning blue-eyed blonde. Tyler was perving on my friends, not me, I was his sister for fuck's sake!

Several times I had gotten up in the night to go to the toilet and encountered Tyler in the hallway, and had noticed that he seemed to be interested in my nightwear. Usually I wore an oversize tee-shirt over knickers to bed, although I would sometimes wear long or short pajamas, panties underneath. Tyler was always trying to make it look like he was looking somewhere else, but his attention would go to the floor and my bare feet. This happened other times as well, such as when I was swimming in the pool or when I simply happened to have bare feet while around the house.

I might not have thought anything of it, except that I had overheard Tyler on the phone to one of his mates talking about an adult film DVD he had lent him that had a heavy emphasis on foot fetishism, and that when he was with Joanna she liked having her bare feet played with in bed when they were together, so obviously my brother had some sort of foot fetish. But Joanna had been Tyler's girlfriend, it was perfectly acceptable to have a fetish about her feet. With his much younger sister's feet, it wasn't nearly so acceptable.

Each time something odd happened with my older brother I would find a more rational explanation than Tyler perving on me, days or weeks would go by without something weird happening and I would forget my concerns then something funny would happen -- such as me noticing Tyler under the staircase when I went upstairs wearing a short skirt or an oversized sleep shirt over a pair of panties -- and my suspicions would arise again.

Of course, I told nobody of this. How could I? I wasn't sure Tyler was perving on me, and if I did say anything, I could never take it back. Moreover, I was more than a little disturbed by my way of thinking about this. If ever I thought Tyler was perving on me, I would feel my clitoris tingling between my legs and my vagina getting wet. I had noticed Tyler in other ways I shouldn't have been, such as marveling how handsome he was and his fine masculine figure, and noticing in the front of his boxers that he was a well-endowed young man, and how lucky his ex-girlfriend Joanna had been.

When Tyler told me how pretty I was dressed up for the high school formal towards the end of Year 12, I blushed and giggled and said I wasn't pretty. People were always telling me I was pretty but of course I never said it myself as it was immodest, but I took Tyler's compliment to be something more than a brother being nice to his younger sister. Well my pussy did in any case. Lucky I was a girl not a boy as I wouldn't have been able to stand without embarrassment, but regardless as I rode in the limousine with my friends and our dates I had very sticky knickers.

The traffic close to Brisbane city was getting heavier, not that this was unusual. Brisbane was a nightmare to drive in, and although I had my driver's license since I was 17 I was scared to drive here, the drivers were so impatient and aggressive, plus tunnels, bridges, one-way streets, narrow and confusing road lay-outs, construction sites and roadworks, no thank you. I tried driving here in Mum's car one day and nearly peed my panties, my P plates seemed to act like a magnet for aggressive drivers. I was very glad that Tyler was driving, but even he didn't make for the main part of the city due to limited and expensive parking. Instead he parked a short way out at Spring Hill near the Roma Street Parklands, and we walked down into the CBD, stopping to admire the clock on the Town Hall as it chimed the hour before proceeding down to the Queen Street Mall.

Brisbane was pretty busy as it was every Saturday morning, the streets and shopping arcades bustling, but Tyler and I didn't mind, it added to the atmosphere and Tyler and I enjoyed each other's company and conversation as we walked around to all the interesting places of the Queensland Capital.

"So how about we catch a River Cat to South Bank?" Tyler suggested as we walked across the courtyard of the Riparian Plaza building towards the Eagle Street Pier.

"Sounds good to me," I said, walking alongside my brother to catch the ferry. As we approached the riverside quay, admiring the Story Bridge a bit further along, a sudden gust of wind blew up from the waters of the Brisbane River and lifted up the skirt of my short summer dress, again showing my white polka-dot panties to my brother and to anyone else passing by. I hastily pulled my dress down to cover my undies and held the helm as another gust of wind made its presence known, and again Tyler and I had that awkward experience of a brother seeing his sister's knickers, but secretly it turned me on. Taking our places on the River Cat, inside my panties my tight, hairy teenage pussy was very hyperactive between my legs.

I tried not to think weird things about my brother and instead tried to admire the Botanic Gardens and many tall skyscrapers of Brisbane's CBD on the northern side. There was the white Riparian Plaza, the blue Waterfront Place, the large black Government Tower on William Street, the Brisbane Skytower just completed, the tall slim Aurora and Soleil buildings and Central Plaza One, among many other tall commercial and residential buildings in and around Brisbane. Across the river were the cliffs of Kangaroo Point on the southern side, the light towers of the Brisbane Cricket Ground visible in the distance. Disembarking at South Bank, Tyler and I walked around enjoying the sights, like the man-made beach, parks and gardens, Brisbane Ferris Wheel and shops and cafes.

Tyler and I posed for some selfies at the Brisbane sign, the river and skyline behind us, me posting them on a social media site on my phone. Possibly due to having older parents I wasn't into social media as much as some of my friends and classmates, but regardless I was a teenage girl so obviously I was a user of modern technology.

"So Matilda, would you like a trip to Mount Coot-tha before we head to the Gold Coast?" Tyler asked as we walked over the Victoria Bridge and back to the northern side to return to the car.

123456...9