Exploring with My Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad I'm not a girl," said Tyler.

"Yes, I'm sure you are," I said, looking at my pussy as my vagina released several large clots of menstrual blood into the toilet, the associated cramps in my tummy unmistakable, and I remained sitting on the toilet to do what I needed to do next.

It might have been my hormones, it might have been the fact that I had lost my virginity to my brother tonight, it might have been the embarrassment of sitting on the toilet in front of Tyler while on my period, but it all turned me on especially Tyler watching me as I sat farting on the loo, getting rid of all the nasty smelly wind from my bowels ahead of emptying my bowels.

Tyler laughed. "Matilda, what was it you were saying earlier about how you never farted?"

"Shut up, Tyler!" I giggled. I farted again, and then my poo came, going everywhere in the toilet with a rush.

"Jesus Matilda, how can a small girl like you poo so much?" Tyler asked wide-eyed. "You went to the toilet at the theme park, and now this?"

I got some toilet paper and wiped my pussy and my ass, not bothered that my brother could see the red and brown stains I made on my loo paper. "Another side effect of menstruation, problems with your bowels," I said.

Again, I moved my bowels, the smells of my girl poo and period filling the bathroom. "Excuse me," I laughed, waving my hand under my nose and getting more toilet paper to wipe my bottom.

Tyler smiled as I continued pooing on the toilet, and getting toilet paper to wipe my vagina and anus. "I think I've solved the mystery of why the toilet paper just goes and goes every 28 days," he smiled, observing how much toilet tissue I was using.

"One thing I'm sure I'll never know the answer to is why I come in here so often and find there's no toilet paper for me to use," I said. "I mean, at a theme park closed a decade there's fucking toilet paper, but none here half the time and I have to change the roll when I'm busting?"

Tyler played the mock innocent as I finished having my shit and wiping myself clean. "I can't think of that, Matilda. Aliens? Ghosts? Demons? Maybe monsters that come up from the sewers out of the toilet?"

"Yes, I'm sure that's the reason," I laughed. I stood up off the toilet, put down the lid and flushed the loo, before pulling up my knickers and pad, spraying toilet freshener around to help the exhaust fan to get rid of the smell I had made. As I washed my hands at the adjacent sink, I couldn't believe that I had just been to the toilet in front of my older brother, and that it excited me so much.

I was even more excited anticipating showering with Tyler, but had to take care of a few time of the month things first. I got my red towel out of the linen cupboard to make its monthly appearance, and a small bin out of the closet under the sink, which I used to dispose of used pads and tampons, and which saved me going outside to the wheelie bin every time I changed my feminine hygiene products.

Tyler and I got undressed, Tyler watching as I removed my dirty pad from my knickers, folding up the smelly napkin, wrapping the wings around it and putting it in a sanitary bag, before placing this in the small bin. With blood flowing from my pussy, Tyler and I turned on the shower and we eagerly jumped under the warm droplets.

I had never showered with a guy before and Tyler confessed that he had never showered with a menstruating women before as his ex-girlfriend had refused to let him be in the bathroom with her when it was her time of the month, so it was a new experience for both of us. A new, really hot experience.

My brother and I kissed and caressed under the water, Tyler touching me up on my tits, my bare bottom and my pussy, me menstruating all over my brother's fingers as he put his hands between my legs to explore my vagina. He wasn't grossed out at all by my period blood, in fact it seemed to turn him on all the more, and I could see him looking at the blood running down my legs or dripping directly from my vulva to my bare feet and the shower floor.

Tyler's erection rose at my touch to his cock and balls, but even more so as he watched me washing my pussy and my ass, the suds and bubbles filling my curls of pubic hair before I washed it all away from my mound, genitals and anal area, the soapy water going down the drain with spots of period blood.

"Could you please pass me my red towel? It's best I dry off in here," I said.

"Sure Matilda," said Tyler, passing me the towel.

"Thanks," I said, taking the towel from my brother and beginning to dry off. That Tyler got to dry off on the mat, and I had to stay in the shower due to my period was another difference between my brother's masculinity and my femininity, and while a minor thing was another turn on.

For the second time today, my brother got to see his sister put a period pad into her panties and pull them up, me doing that as I adjusted my new overnight period pad and my clean white panties with blue flowers for me to wear overnight. I then covered up my bare breasts and my knickers with a my oversized tee-shirt, and untied my hair, brushing out my pony-tail as Tyler put on his boxers and tee-shirt.

We brushed our teeth together, before going to bed. I really wanted to sleep in my brother's bed with him, but reality dictated that our younger brother and his friends were downstairs and would make their way up to bed when they finally finished their marathon gaming session.

I got into my own bed and Tyler into his, and I woke around one when Zac and his friends finally called it a night downstairs, and weren't exactly quiet about going to bed. The boys weren't exactly quiet about retiring for the night, and woke me up, but I just turned over and went back to sleep, my imagination taking me back to the abandoned Wild Animal World theme park and my adventures with my older brother as in my panties my overnight pad not only absorbed my period but my pussy juice too ...

*

Just how Zac and his friends got by on so little sleep was a bit of a mystery, but Zac, Matthew and Mark were out early on Sunday morning, and had departed before dawn. I had a shift at the ice cream shop, so donned my uniform of a blue shirt, black trousers, black shoes and a blue peaked cap, tying my hair up in loose pigtails.

"So how about I give you a lift to work?" Tyler suggested.

"Thanks Tyler, that would be great," I said.

It was humid and overcast with intermittent rain in Brisbane today, so I was glad of the lift, and could feel my brother's eyes upon me the whole way there. "What?" I giggled.

"You just look so hot in your uniform, Matilda," Tyler said.

I would have given my brother a blow job to thank him for that, but we could hardly do so, we were pulling into the complex where I worked and my friends who I worked with -- Emily and Brittany -- were coming the other way also looking pretty in their work uniforms, so I had to be polite and professional, thanking my brother for the ride to work and that I would see him later.

As it turned out I saw Tyler sooner rather than later, as my brother came back to the ice-cream shop two hours later, where we were having a busy day.

"Hi Emily, hi Brittany," said Tyler, giving my redhead and blonde friends a wave.

"Hi Tyler," said Emily and Brittany in response.

"So hi Tyler, how can I help you?" I asked.

Tyler pretended to consider this. "How about a raspberry sundae, Matilda?"

"One raspberry sundae coming right up," I said. I poured the soft vanilla ice-cream into the cup followed by the raspberry topping and sprinkles, knowing what the combination of white ice-cream and dark red raspberry sauce looked like and why Tyler ordered it, his discrete wink to me as he paid for his treat evidence of this.

I looked over to where Brittany was pouring white chocolate topping over another customer's order, and thought how it reminded me of another substance. In my knickers, I felt my pussy tingling against my menstrual pad.

Tyler presumably enjoyed his raspberry sundae, but definitely enjoyed his very different raspberry sundae that evening when his horny menstruating sister got home from his shift, pulled down her trousers and knickers to display her fanny, and allowed him to eat her out on her period, menstrual blood all over Tyler's lips when I came in his face with a rush of pussy juice and period.

Then I took my brother's dick in my mouth, sucking his cock until he ejaculated in my mouth a substance that looked like white chocolate ice-cream topping, but most definitely not was white chocolate ice-cream topping ....

*

"Tyler, you don't want to be late for work on your first day of your new job," I said on Monday morning. Tyler was starting a six week temporary assignment at a warehouse this morning, which I guess would keep Dad off his case about not having a job for a time at least.

"This early Matilda?" Tyler called at the sound of my voice. Zac had already left, he had some sort of basketball team meeting at school and my folks were still away enjoying Tyler-free time on the Sunshine Coast.

"Yes, this early." I stepped into Tyler's bedroom, and my brother's mouth nearly dropped to the floor at the sight of what I was wearing. I had put on my old school uniform complete with black Mary-Jane shoes and white ankle socks, my hair in a pony-tail.

"Um Matilda, have I slipped back in time?" Tyler asked.

"No, I just wanted to send you off to work in a good mood on your first day," I said to Tyler. "I noticed last year you were checking me out in my school uniform, so let's have some fun."

As Tyler got out of bed already sporting a bulge in his boxers, I bent over it, hiked up my school skirt and pulled my white knickers with a bloodied period pad attached down to my ankles. My brother sniffed my dirty napkin, then mounted me from behind, me gasping as my brother pushed his big dick up my fanny, the lubrication of my period helping him enter me.

With me menstruating there was very little chance of knocking me up, but Tyler withdrew from me just as he came, and ejaculated his sticky white semen all over the cheeks of my bare bottom, the two of us enjoying a sensual but most inappropriate brother-sister shower together afterwards. Tyler donned his work clothes and went to work in a very good mood, while I put on a tee-shirt, blue jeans and sandals and went to university, feeling good about the world in spite of my menstrual cramps.

*

On Tuesday morning Tyler and I had no chance for early morning delights, as Zac was in the house plus there were dramas downstairs, the obsessed dog chasing the cat around hoping to get into her litter tray, the cat going up the curtains and the pelmet collapsing when the dog tried to get up there after her. I think the angry cat would have filed a sexual harassment lawsuit if she could have, but regardless Tyler and I had to fix the curtains before our parents got home tomorrow, a surprisingly complex task.

However that morning I put on a combination of clothes I could tell Tyler liked on me -- a long-sleeved tee-shirt with a pair of short denim overalls over the top -- white sneakers and socks on my feet, my hair in loose pigtails like I had worn to the ice-cream shop on Sunday.

I was crazy horny all day thinking about my brother, and while I was sitting on the toilet having a poo at university I looked down at my lowered overalls, knickers and sanitary pad, wishing my brother was watching me on the loo. My toilet paper tickled my pussy as I wiped my bottom, and I squirmed my teenage ass on the seat ahead of finishing, standing and flushing the toilet.

As I pulled up my pad, knickers and overalls, I thought as I washed my hands how Tyler and I would not get a chance to enjoy ourselves tonight. Our folks would be back this afternoon, and Zac would be home from high school.

Then within an hour, things changed. Mum rang me on my mobile phone, saying that she and Dad along with my aunt and uncle had all come down with 24-hour viruses, and would be delaying their return to Brisbane until tomorrow. Then Zac texted me, advising that he was going to be working at the electronics store after work for a stock-take, so he would not be home until later. I immediately texted Tyler at work to let him know the good news.

So with the house to ourselves in the early evening, how did Tyler and I spend our time together? By sitting on the couch watching the news on TV. It sounded like an appropriate evening for a 40-year-old brother and his 18-year-old half-sister to do.

But it wasn't so appropriate for the two siblings to have greeted each other after returning from work and university with a French kiss. It wasn't so appropriate for the sister to be lying against her brother, and having removed her shoes and socks rubbing her bare feet up and down his lower legs. It was definitely not appropriate for one of the brother's hands to be on his sister's chest, feeling her breasts through her shirt under the straps of her overalls, and it was even less appropriate for the brother's other hand to be up the leg of his much younger sister's short overalls, touching her lilac colored knickers and the oblong bulge of her napkin, touching the wings that helped keep the period pad in place for her pussy to bleed into.

Most of all though, the sister should not have opened the brother's shorts and undies, freed his erection and balls while sitting there casually giving him a hand-job as she watched television, eagerly anticipating the sticky white ending on her fingers when she brought her brother to climax.

As I sat there jerking off my brother and he touched me in private places on my young body, I hoped very much that Tyler and I still might be able to find secret time for forbidden brother and sister time when our parents returned tomorrow. But so horny was I for my brother and so horny was Tyler for me that I was sure we would find ways to make it happen.

Probably though it would be best not to go to creepy, abandoned Gold Coast theme parks at night to indulge in coitus, even though it was just this place where Tyler and I changed from being just siblings with a huge age difference to romantic lovers with a huge age difference and a love of doing very kinky things with each other ...

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.

1...456789