Exploring with My Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would have been funny to see," laughed Tyler. "Theme park rides and fat people don't mix."

"That one got stuck upside down for six hours another time," I said, indicating a pendulum-swing style ride called the 'Crazy Octopus'. Among the guests trapped were a bride and her friends down from Brisbane celebrating her bachelorette party, and from I was reading some of the girls wet themselves waiting for rescue. And as it turned out the bride was a lawyer, her mother was a lawyer, her father was a judge, and some of the bridesmaids were lawyers as was the groom, so that meant a massive lawsuit."

Tyler's face took on a mischievous look. "I can think of one lawyer I'd like to see stuck upside down on a ride for six hours until she pees her panties. Our sister Karen."

I jokingly pushed Tyler. "Tyler, that's so mean, wishing your own sister pees her pants."

Tyler laughed. "Talking about peeing your pants, guess who needs to chuck a piss to stop that happening?" He raised his hand. "Me!"

I also laughed. "I remember when you used that expression in front of Zac when he was in kindergarten, and he thought it was so cool that he went around using it there. Mum and Dad weren't very happy about it."

"No Dad, busted me for it," Tyler smirked. Before ducking behind some overgrown conifers that had once been neatly pruned pencil pines, he paused and said, "Oh and Matilda, try not to fall prey to the boogeyman before I get back."

"Tyler!" I protested as my brother laughed like an evil pantomime villain, this coinciding with another lightning strike illuminating our surroundings and another bat flying by, plus the eerie sound of dogs barking and howling in the distance.

Tyler went behind the conifers, and I heard my brother calling out as he peed, "Oh yeah, that feels so good!"

"Too much information, Tyler!" I called back, realizing at the same time that I also needed to pee, my urgency increasing the more I thought about it. But my bladder was the least of my problems. In my back passage, could feel that I needed to empty my bowels. Like with my bursting bladder, the need to have a poo increased with each second that passed, and I could feel my feces pressing against the walls of my rectum.

Tyler emerged back from behind the trees, adjusting the zip on his jeans. "That feels so much better."

"That's great Tyler, now I need to go to the toilet too," I said.

My brother offered me the torch. "Just go behind the bushes like I did."

I laughed lightly. "Tyler, you do know I'm a girl, and designed a bit differently down there?"

"So, you can squat," Tyler said.

If I had only needed a piss, I would have done that, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. "Tyler, I don't just need to pee," I said shyly, blushing slightly.

"Oh, well that's not a problem, there's a ladies toilet right over there, and the door is open." Tyler shone his torch towards a nearby toilet block, and the door to the women's lavatory was indeed ajar.

"Tyler, I can't go in there, it's probably out of order, the water will have been turned off at least," I said.

"Maybe not." Tyler led me across the area outside the toilets where there was a tap that had one connected to reticulation. It was dripping, the area underneath it wet. "If the water was off, it wouldn't be dripping would it?" Tyler turned on the tap, water coming with quite a rush, the sound not exactly helping me with my pee problems.

"That's weird, why would the water still be on after ten years?" I asked. "Let's go and see if it's working in the toilets."

"I feel like I shouldn't be in here," said Tyler, as he looked around the ladies' loo.

"We shouldn't be in here full stop," I said, as I tried the tap on the sink. Like the one that was outside, it came on with a rush, but it still worked and water ran.

"Who would have turned the water back on?" I mused.

"Squatters maybe?" Tyler suggested. "Let's see if the toilets are working."

Tyler and I went into the first cubicle, and I pushed the button the toilet cistern. To my amazement and relief, it flushed perfectly, and we could hear the tank refilling.

"This is so strange," said Tyler as he handed me the torch. "But at least you can go to the toilet. Although what about toilet paper?"

"I've got some tissues in my backpack," I said, before posing and pointing the torch beam at the toilet roll holder. "Which I won't need to use, because there's nearly a full roll of toilet paper here."

"Yellow toilet paper," Tyler observed.

I really wasn't interested in what color the toilet paper was, I just wanted to drop my knickers and sit down on the toilet and use the loo paper to wipe my bottom when I did my business. "Yeah, yellow toilet paper."

"You're kind of missing the point, Matilda," Tyler said. "What color is toilet paper?"

"White," I said, not following the direction of my brother.

"Exactly, there's no more colored toilet paper," said Tyler. "Years ago you could buy toilet paper in pretty much any color you wanted. Nowadays you can get it in any color you like so long as it's white. They stopped making colored toilet paper years ago, because apparently the dyes were bad for the environment or some shit."

I finally realized what my brother was getting at. "So when did colored toilet paper go off sale?"

"Would have to have been at least the mid-late 2000s," said Tyler.

I shook my head and pointed at the roll of yellow toilet paper, which sat on the holder awaiting its rendezvous with my pussy and my ass. "So either this roll of toilet paper has been here nearly 10 years since the park closed down, or homeless people broke into the toilets, turned the water back on and put a toilet roll many years old on the roll holder?"

"I can't think of any other explanations," said Tyler.

"This place is so strange," I said. Noticing a large spider scurrying across a concentration of cobwebs on the frosted glass windows, I lifted the toilet seat to make sure there were no spiders or other creepy crawlies about to come in contact with my bare bottom when I sat on the loo.

Tyler grinned. "What's the matter, Little Miss Muffet? Afraid to sit on your tuffett, or should that be your toilet?"

"Can't be too careful," I said, continuing to look for spiders. "Now stop that, stop teasing me!" I giggled as Tyler started to sing a well-known Australian novelty song about what happened to somebody who sat on a toilet seat and failed to notice the venomous redback spider until it was too late.

"I'll just leave you to have some privacy, Matilda," said Tyler, turning to leave.

"Thanks Tyler," I said. "Oh, but could you please stand guard just outside the main door?"

"I think that the boogeyman might be way too strong for me when he comes to get you," Tyler joked.

"Tyler, I swear I've seen another light moving around in here, I just don't want to risk anyone dodgy turning up while I'm sitting on the toilet," I said. "Or the external door blowing shut and leaving me locked in or something."

"Okay, I'll be right outside," Tyler said.

"Thanks," I said, closing and locking the cubicle door, the lock setting changing from the green vacant position to the red engaged position. Lifting up my dress, I pulled my panties down showing my feminine mound with a triangle of light brown pubic hair in the process, then sat my bare bottom onto the toilet, sitting on it with my knickers around my ankles.

Relief flowed from my bladder and through my entire body as the stream of yellow pee made its way down my urinary tract, the pee tinkling into the toilet. I sat urinating on the toilet for about 20 seconds, before my pee abated, leaving me with a very wet pussy.

Reaching across to the toilet roll, I unwound some sheets of yellow toilet paper and put them between my legs to wipe the piss way from my vulva. While I did have pubic hair on my mound, I did remove the pubes from around my actual vagina, so if anyone had been perving at me on the loo he would have seen my pink, oval-shaped pussy with slim lips. And tight, so very tight. And well it should be, as I was a virgin. The only thing to go up there before were tampons and my own fingers.

My front bottom taken care of, I remained sitting on the toilet to take care of my back bottom, feeling the relief as my anus opened and I emptied my bowels, my poo splashing into the toilet water. It wasn't the easiest experience on the toilet I had ever had ever had. It was pitch dark, and I was reliant on the light of my brother's torch to see what I was doing every time I got toilet paper and wiped my bottom. Plus there was no exhaust fan and the bathroom abandoned for so long poorly ventilated, so my toilet smell was pretty bad. But at least the toilet paper was nice and soft and absorbent. And this beat squatting behind a bush out in the open with my knickers down wiping my arse with tissues, and hoping none of my poo got on my dress.

I shone the torch at the floor as another spider scurried past, and looked down at my lowered knickers, seeing the creamy colored snatch stains on my panty saddle, courtesy of my vagina self-cleansing during the day. I thought about Tyler again standing guard outside, worrying if he could hear my private toilet noises from my bottom, the sound of me advancing the toilet roll or that my poo smells would have drifted out to where he was standing. Yet strangely, the thought of my brother being so close to me while I was doing such private and personal things on the toilet was a bit of a turn-on, much like when he had accidently seen my knickers several times earlier in the day.

With my watch and mobile phone not working, I couldn't be sure how long I was pooing on the toilet, I presumed it was somewhere around 10 minutes before I finally finished. Getting more toilet paper, I finished wiping my bottom and satisfied that I had properly cleaned myself up, I stood up off the toilet, and flushed it, the swirl of water taking the unpleasant contents of the bowl down to the sewers. I closed the toilet lid, and pulled up my knickers, adjusting them around my bottom and my box, smoothing down my dress.

As the sound of the toilet cistern refilling continued, I exited the cubicle and went to the sink. I pressed the soap dispenser getting plenty, and thoroughly washed my hands, always fastidious about doing this whenever I had been to the toilet. Rinsing away the soap, I pulled a paper towel out of the dispenser and dried my hands, disposing of it in the bin.

Walking out of the girls' toilets I heard the toilet cistern stop refilling, replaced by a whistling noise, then I stopped short. Why would there still be paper towels or soap in the dispenser after so long? It seemed unlikely that squatters would have replenished these items or that they would have been there a decade since the park closed, but what else could have happened?

"Feeling better now, Matilda?" Tyler asked as I exited.

I adjusted my panties through my dress, my undies uncomfortable after I pulled them up after finishing on the loo. "Yeah, much better thanks Tyler."

"I thought you'd fallen in there for a while," my brother observed.

I blushed a little. "No, sorry to keep you waiting, I just took longer to go the loo than I thought I would."

Tyler smiled. "It was pretty scary out here waiting for you."

"You see, this place is really weird," I said. "I told you before, I saw lights moving around and I swear I heard footsteps another time."

"No it was far scarier than that," Tyler laughed. "My own little sister proved that pretty girls do fart."

"Tyler!" I giggled, blushing with half amusement, half indignation, obviously Tyler had been able to hear me each time I farted on the toilet while I was having my poo. "That's not true, you must have heard something else, I don't do that."

"Really?" Tyler challenged. He again laughed as we walked through the rides area, heading for the park exit. "I'll tell you one thing though. I didn't need to stand guard outside the ladies toilets. If any squatter, weirdo, serial killer or even the boogeyman himself had followed you in there, I think he would have run off in terror as soon as he smelled your stinky little ass."

Again, I blushed and giggled. "Tyler, you aren't supposed to make jokes like that about your sister, and make her feel embarrassed."

"It's the toilet I felt sorry for," Tyler joked. "Sitting there undisturbed for years and years, then Little Miss Matilda goes in there and sits on it to take a crap after she's been eating too much broccoli, spinach and cabbage. Phew!" Tyler waved his hands under his nose jokingly.

"You're awful Tyler, teasing me like that, I was busting to go to the toilet for a poo, I couldn't help it," I protested, although I wasn't upset or offended about Tyler teasing me for stinking out the toilet. Tyler and I were always joking around with each other.

"You always used to get teased for being so short," said Tyler. "I remember when you were eight, you were so excited that you finally got tall enough to go on this ride."

Tyler pointed the torch at a tall ride where guests would be strapped in and shot upwards at high speed to the highest point of trajectory, then would go up and down a number of times before descending. Underneath, statues of ferocious animals sat as though waiting to attack and eat the riders when they came back down.

"Yeah, that was exciting, I loved this ride," I said.

"Bet you wouldn't go on it now."

"That's an understatement." The ride like all the others was in a poor state of repair after ten years of neglect, and decaying. If one was able to operate it, it would be likely that one would find oneself flying off the top of the ride when it shot upwards and land somewhere in Cairns or Townsville.

With large drops of rain falling again and a slight breeze coming up, Tyler and I made our way around a boarded up cinema which once had shown 4D documentaries about animals and stopped short, my heart racing and me jumping about half my height at what was in the darkness around the corner.

"What the fuck?" Tyler asked.

While there was no end of rubbish dumped in the park, what awaited us was totally bizarre. In front of us sat an old rocking chair and seated in the chair was a golliwog doll, a full sized golliwog doll nearly as tall as me. The black doll's large creepy smile was permanently etched on its face, and it stared at us with its eyes. More disconcerting, the rocking chair was slowly moving back and forth in the breeze.

Worse was a store mannequin, which had been hanged on a rope by its neck from the eves. Somebody had attached a note to the mannequin which read -- 'I WANTED TO VISIT WILD ANIMAL WORLD MY WHOLE LIFE -- WAS SO DISAPPOINTED TO FIND IT HAD CLOSED WHEN I GOT HERE THAT I KILLED MYSELF.'

"This is so creepy and disturbing," I shuddered, looking at the hanging mannequin and the grinning golliwog doll in the rocking chair.

"I think it's somebody's idea of a joke," observed Tyler.

"What sort of a person would find this funny?"

"Somebody with a sick, twisted fucked up mind," said Tyler.

"You're not wrong there." I cast nervous glances around with my brown eyes. "I hope they're not lurking somewhere around here."

"Me either," said Tyler. "It must be getting late by now, let's get out of here."

We hurried away from the mannequin and the doll, me noticing that the rocking chair was still teetering back and forward even though the wind seemed to have died down.

I shuddered and looked away. "You know, my woke classmates at university would probably have found the golliwog doll more offensive than the fake suicide scene."

Tyler laughed. "For some reason that doesn't surprise me."

Tyler and I rounded what had been the function center, a café next to it where the old wooden benches where guests had sat years earlier were still outside, palm trees growing in the courtyard. The prices of hot dogs, pies, sausage rolls, hamburgers, fries, ice creams, drinks and other food were still legible on a sign outside, very much cheaper than one would buy at a theme park today. My brother paused. "I think your phone has come back to life, Matilda, I can hear music."

I paused, and I could hear it too. It wasn't the creepy fairground music I had heard at the merry-go-round but my brother had not, but cheerful Euro-dance pop music from the late 1990s or early 2000s which I had a liking for.

Grabbing my phone, I saw it was still completely dead. "It's not my phone." I held up the blank screen so my brother could see it.

"Nor mine." Tyler held up his similarly blank phone.

Tyler and I paused listening to the music, which then stopped as abruptly as it began, leaving us standing in an eerie silence save for the slight breeze, chirping crickets, a cat calling and the distant sound of a train on the Brisbane line.

"This is so freaky," I said, noticing a park exit sign and making for it, when all of a sudden Tyler lunged forward, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up onto one of the benches outside the old café.

"Tyler, what the fuck ...." I began, then looked at where my brother was pointing and illuminating with his torch, my heart skipped a beat and I went into a cold sweat.

Slithering across the path, making for some vegetation, was a snake. I obviously wasn't a zoologist or vet, but I knew an Eastern Brown Snake when I saw one and the snake making its departure was definitely an Eastern Brown.

My heart pounded and a feeling of weakness swept over my body, a cold sweat breaking out on my skin. An Eastern Brown Snake was not the friendliest Australian reptile one could meet. Large, aggressive in nature if provoked and with fangs filled with venom that was the second most lethal of many venomous snakes from Down Under, being bitten by one would not be a pleasant experience. And if I had taken just two steps more, I would have experienced it for myself. But my brother had stopped that by pulling me up onto the table with seconds to spare.

"Tyler, you saved my life!" I gasped, looking into my brother's handsome face.

Tyler was modest in his response. "No, I just pulled you back. It was nothing really."

"No, if I'd taken another two steps I would have stood on it and gotten bitten," I said. "Those Eastern Browns are such deadly snakes."

"Even so, snakebite deaths are very rare in Australia today," said Tyler, still modest. "They have anti-venom for the Eastern Brown."

"Still, it's better not to be bitten by a snake in the first place," I said. "Plus we're in an abandoned theme park, your car's broken down, our phones aren't working so I would have been in big trouble."

"I guess," said Tyler.

"We'll, you're my big hero," I said to Tyler, recovering more from the shock now and with the snake now having vanished into the undergrowth. I reached my arms out, and Tyler and I exchanged a hug, me feeling a little odd about how between my legs my pussy tingled and I could feel my panties getting damp at kissing my own brother.

It was weird so I tried to keep things normal as we stopped hugging. "I wish Dad could have seen you saving my life. It would have proven to him that you're not a twit after all."

"Dad would have said I was a twit -- and more -- because I was the one who talked you coming in here in the first place," Tyler observed. "But you know the funny thing? Even if I am hero like you say -- which I'm not -- we can never tell anyone about it, ever."

"That's true, so I can't nominate you for a bravery award?" I asked.

"No," Tyler agreed. He again smiled. "Still, that was always one of my dreams, to save the life of a really pretty girl."

I smiled and giggled. "Tyler, what is it with you always saying I'm pretty?"

"You are pretty, Matilda," said Tyler. "Probably the prettiest girl I know. You don't have any piercings apart from your ears, and no tattoos. You have a natural beauty about you, like girls used to have back in the 1990s."

1...456789