All Comments on 'Explosion of My Senses'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

Such a great story I hoped it would not end! Great to read an account from a fellow passionate affectionado! Keep up the good work (and remember to write about it as well)!

sexysmilesexysmileabout 16 years ago
FANTASTIC!

Very well researched and written! I applaud you thrice: on your originality in angle, your true appreciation of the task at hand (or mouth, as the case may be), and the sheer hotness of this submission! Wow!

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
lucky woman

My wife always complimented me on my willingness and skill at eating her pussy. It was almost as enjoyable for me as for her.

And I had no compunctions against dining 'fare tatar' when she had her periods unless she was in one of her rare grouchy, extra-sensitive moods.

It was as pleasurable as intercourse as it combined all the senses.

rodavrodavalmost 4 years ago
Very exciting

Very exciting eating pussy story. I gave you five stars.

I always like the smell of pussy. It would be nice if at the end of the story that he was lucky enough that the pussy he was eating belongs to gorgeous, sophisticated rich and famous celebrity.

Or even exciting it belongs to his beautiful mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving story

Realizing for the first time I was so close my sweet & beautifful Rezie's naked pussy but in the darkness , yes I was afraid of so much I heard from senior ones in the hostel about kissing a pussy . But my darling was so young & beautiful & so clean . I dared to venture orward . My nostrils were tickled by hairs then musk mixed with sweat ? Some new kind of scent from her strong hairy mound I was longing to see ...love you my darling...went further down as she opened her legs , damp steamy waft of her CUNT which I thought never existed in ner body entered my brain via nostril. It wasnt disguating or stinky but it was overpowering , strong &intoxicating . To my surprise my lips found her hands opening her lower hairy damp lips . My tongue tip flickered her salty bud with some cheesy stuff gathered on my tongue . She smelled heady & odours varied as my nose travelled over her cunt lips & at some points she smelled in the extreme giving me forbidden pleasures with her very private smells hidden even from me for so long. I love & respect her smell . I sniffed my finger which was exploring her anus..yes sweaty shity assy odours whick drugged me . We had most passionate , loving & odourous love making ever.... we usually end up cuming together violently , with her legs on my shoullders for deepest penetration & me kissing & inhaling her unwashed cheesy feet .. we slumber then in our love world .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous