Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She used one hand to hold my cock so it stuck straight up, and she ran her other hand along her slit, then moved it back and transferred her liquid to my cock. She did this three or four times, which was enough to make me completely slick and slippery, before she slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft. Not like she was trying make me cum right away, not frantic, just a slow, peaceful motion. I moaned over and over because it felt so freakishly good.

"She kept stroking me, and when the lube started to dry up she licked her palm and went right back to it. Can you imagine the taste of that palm right then? Our two tastes swirled together?"

Allie said, "I can't even imagine either of those flavors separately, let alone swirled." This answer made me imagine Allie tasting my precum on its own, and I had to forcibly push that thought aside.

It was unusual to be talking about this with anyone-let alone my sister-but I was getting more comfortable with it as I went along. Partly this might be because I was getting more turned on as I went along. Still, it didn't seem to be too much for Allie. I had no idea what was going through her mind, but she was listening intently. I glanced in her direction and for a split second I thought she was looking at my crotch, but then her eyes were back on mine, so I continued.

"For a while Skye used two hands, rolling my shaft between them, but still slowly and gently, building me up bit by bit. Then she did that tunnel thing, where she alternates stroking with each hand and makes it feel like I'm continuously going in a long tunnel. All the while she kept me well lubed, and it was like nothing I'd felt before.

"Twice while she was doing this I felt like I'd passed the point of no return, but both times she must have known, either from the way my body reacted or something I grunted out. Both times she stopped what she was doing and just held my cock jutting out away from my body. No motion at all. After a minute or two when I cooled off a little she started again, still very slowly, taking her time.

"The third time she definitely knew I was close, and this time she sped up a little, giving me long, full strokes completely up and down the shaft. I had an amazing eruption, covering her hands and my midsection in cum. My body was in absolute nirvana, Allie. She coaxed every last drop out of me before letting me go. Her eyes were still glued to my cock as it deflated, but after a while the two of us got cleaned up and snuggled back together in bed. To this day I've never had a hand job like that."

Allie said, "Well, that sounds, um, fulfilling."

I smiled at her choice of words and said, "Yeah, pretty much."

"How incredible, Jase. Really."

"And that's just from us using our hands. I didn't even tell you about anything harder core, but a lot of that happened too. It's so nice to spend a whole day on nothing but sex." I looked over to gauge her reaction. "I'll save the rest of the day to tell you about later, K?"

"OK," she said. She wasn't looking at me, but anyway she said, "Jase? Can I ask you something else?"

"Yeah, of course."

"How did you- How were you-" She was struggling to find the right words, unusually flustered. "How did she know what would feel good to you?"

"Oh," I said. "Well, I mean, I'm sure most guys like it when you stroke their dicks."

"But how did she know exactly the way you like it?"

I don't know why, but this question made my cock literally throb. The wet spot on my pants was growing, against my wishes. "I mean, after a while you kind of learn what your partner likes. You try different things and they tell you what they like. Or they moan. Or they show other signs."

We sat in silence again for a full minute before she spoke again. "I don't think anyone will ever know what I like."

She said it with a melancholy tone, and I realized that the only guy she'd had a sexual experience with didn't care what she liked. My first reaction was to sympathize, but I'm embarrassed to say that arousal overruled this. Instead I said, "What do you like, Allie?"

Her eyes found mine, and with raised eyebrows she said, "Jase, I don't think you need to know this."

"Come on, Allie, you just said you want someone to know. It might as well be me, considering."

"I don't know. I wasn't planning on confessing."

"It's not a confession. It's just a part of who you are. And if you want to share that part with me, I'd be honored," I said. "Plus, I just told you this story about me and Skye, so it's your turn anyway."

"I guess so. This feels really weird, though, Jason. You have to promise not to tell. I swear, I will never speak to you again if you tell anyone about this."

The anticipation and her reluctance were combining to keep my shaft at full mast. "I promise."

She took a breath for courage and started in. "So the thing is, I like touching my nipples."

I said, "Well, that doesn't sound so unusual." At the same time I drew a mental picture of my little sister touching her own nipples, and I have to admit that I liked what I saw. "So, walk me through: How do you like it most, and what does it feel like?"

"Jase, this is so embarrassing."

"I won't tell. I promise."

"I like to move my middle fingers around my nipples in circles. After a minute or so I can feel the nipple get stiff, and then it feels so nice to run the pads of my fingers across, and squeeze the tips between my fingers."

I said, "I love playing with a woman's nipples," but after I said it I realized it might have sent a message I hadn't intended. If Allie found it inappropriate, she didn't say anything.

"After a few minutes I like firm pressure, my fingertips pressing into me. Sometimes I use my other hand to cup my breast, holding it as I squeeze and probe myself."

She was idly moving her hands in a demonstration of her words. Over her clothes, one hand was surrounding her left breast while fingers of the other hand circled around the center. There wasn't much to see since she was wearing a tanktop and bra, but the idea that she was touching herself with me the way she pleasures herself in private was enticing.

"Over there on the table by my bed I keep some hand lotion. I really like putting lotion on my nipples, Jase. With lotion I can press more firmly but my skin feels so soft and smooth. I can go through a lot of lotion in one night."

"It sounds like it feels great, Allie." Between the live demonstration and my mental picture she was making me want to feel those nipples for myself.

"After using lotion for a few minutes, my nipples get super sensitive, like there's a wire between them and every nerve in my body. When they get like this, I like to just barely scrape the tips with my fingernails, back and forth, both at the same time. Even though it's just the tips of my fingernails making contact, if I close my eyes I can feel this surge in my whole body."

Allie's demonstration got more realistic, because as I watched, she closed her eyes and actually scraped her fingernails across her breasts. I could hear the light scratching of her nails on the fabric of her tanktop. She sat wordlessly for a full minute, just this barely perceptible sound audible. Her eyes were still closed and her hands were in constant motion.

Soon enough she spoke again. "I don't know if this is normal, but if I play with my nipples for long enough, and if I keep them coated with lotion, I can have- I can get myself off."

"Really? Just from your nips? I've never heard of that before. Is it a regular orgasm, like you get from, um, other ways?"

"It's different, but it's definitely an orgasm. Touching my nipples makes my whole body aroused. Sometimes toward the end I can stop using lotion and start using, you know, my own liquid."

Now I had a mental image of Allie running her finger along an aroused wet slit before returning to her breasts. My cock throbbed. I had a strong urge to touch it, but I restrained myself. Instead I said, "Anyone ever lick your breasts?"

"No."

"Jesus, Allie, if you like to touch your nips, you would absolutely love to have them licked."

"Yeah, I think I would like that a lot."

I sat quietly for a beat, thinking about what to say. I was powerfully aroused and I suspected she was too. I said, "I love licking nipples, sucking, letting my lips and tongue run wild."

We lay on our backs on the bed in the sudden quiet. I rolled on my side to face her and said, "No matter what happens, I love you, Allie."

"I love you too, Jase, no matter what," she said without hesitating.

I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek again, just a peck, nothing more. I whispered, "You didn't deserve this. You deserve so much more in your life."

She rolled onto her side, and we lay face to face on the bed, noses practically touching. She whispered back, "What do I deserve?"

Her eyes bored into mine with a genuine inquisitiveness atop her sadness. Even without any contact between us, her eyes entranced me. "You deserve a chance to accomplish whatever you want in life. You deserve someone who loves you as much as I do. More than I do, I mean."

She leaned toward me, and I did the same, and before I knew what was happening our lips met. Her lips felt so soft and warm and alive. I reached up to stroke her cheek with the back of my hand, her skin smooth and perfect against my fingers. But my attention was focused on the kiss. I loved her so much that the kiss seemed like the most normal thing in the world at that moment, even though our world was in chaos. My lips parted and I gently pulled her upper lip between my own. I felt and tasted the tip of her tongue before she pulled away.

She turned her head to face the ceiling, deliberately looking away, and sighed. Everything was so screwed up, but when she pulled her lips away, I wanted more. I wanted to keep stroking her cheek, run my fingers through her hair, keep tasting her. She's my sister, and I shouldn't have wanted these things, but I did. I couldn't help it. Still, I kept my hands to myself.

I watched her on the bed in profile. Her eyes darted as if searching for a focal point. The thought that I might be responsible for snuffing out such a perfect person was almost unbearable, except that I had her to help me through it.

She sighed again and said, "You know, today might be the last time in our lives that we could..."

Her words stopped, but she didn't look finished, and I didn't say anything. I was aching to know: Could what?

After a pause she continued, "Could, um, see what it feels like to, you know. See if it's better than with Max."

She'd been looking at the ceiling while she spoke, but then she turned to face me and looked right in my eyes. The gravity of her suggestion hit me at the same time as her eyes bored into me. It was a rare moment in life when I suddenly realized that something she wanted was the same thing as something I wanted. I was so shocked that my breath caught in my chest and I stuttered out some air.

The corners of her lips rose ever so slightly as she watched my reaction, and I considered myself invited. I leaned forward and kissed her again, more intensely than before, our tongues intertwining for the first time. Her hand found its way to the back of my neck and pulled me toward her, pressing our lips together even tighter.

My emotions were terribly unpredictable. I'd been entrenched with unspeakable despair and guilt, and it was redeeming to feel love and attraction and lust so strong that the despair was pushed aside. As incredible as it sounds considering our circumstances, I forgot about Zara.

But a different emotion surfaced. It took a while for my roiling feelings to make room for it, but very soon I felt conflicted about kissing Allie like this. This was not a sisterly kiss. As much as I cherished this moment with her, I broke away to express this new emotion.

As I thought about what to say, Allie reached her hands under my shirt and caressed me with her fingers. I felt her fingers on my stomach, my side, my chest. The sensation of her hand on my bare skin gave me goosebumps.

At last I said, "Allie, are you OK with this? I mean, I know we might be infected, but I'm still your brother."

She didn't respond at first, but instead lifted her hands up inside my shirt, enough that I raised my arms almost instinctively. She pulled my shirt over my head and deposited it on the floor before answering. "Jase, I'm not going to miss out on this. I have always loved you, and I need this right now." She wasn't looking me in the eye as she spoke. She was letting her hands explore my upper body, and her eyes were following her hands. But then she stared in my eyes before saying, "I need you."

"We need each other," I said.

She rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me, letting her nose and mouth follow her hands across my chest and shoulders. I could feel her weight pressing against me, and the pressure drew attention to the titanium rod between my legs that hadn't subsided for any part of this conversation.

She passed a hand across my chest and then lightly kissed the nipple left in its wake. Then I felt her tongue against the same nipple, lapping it gently at first, then more firmly. The feeling was divine. She closed her lips around it and sucked while I watched the top of her head as it pivoted around her lips. She positioned the pink nub between her teeth and gave it just a little squeeze, but not enough to be painful. Considering her revelation earlier, I wondered if she was demonstrating what she wanted from me..

While she repeated on my other nipple, I pulled the bottom of her tank top up and revealed her midriff. As I hoped, she separated her body from mine for just long enough that I could peel off her top. I let my hands explore her body, tracing a finger under her bra strap here and there, feeling her perfect skin.

Her bra wasn't fancy, an ordinary off-white satin without any enhancements like scallops or lace or embroidery. The lack of a clasp in the front told me that it fastened in back. I pressed my hand against the satin covering her left breast and let it stay still. Just feeling the curve of her body was erotic. As she moved around, my hand shifted a bit and I could feel her nipple, electric through the fabric.

I wanted her bra to be gone, but I didn't want to move too fast. There wasn't any guidance on how quickly to take off a woman's bra when the woman was your sister and she might be dying.

She took care of that problem for me. She took one hand away from my body for about 3 seconds, but it was long enough for her to reach behind her back and unfasten her bra. I dropped my hand away from her breast, and while the cup no longer clung to her body, it still concealed her breasts from my view because it hung delicately by her shoulders.

I coaxed myself into a seated position and she carefully rearranged herself so she sat on my lap, her legs wrapped around my waist. Seductively, she pulled her shoulders inward and I watched, transfixed, as her bra at last slid away from her body and revealed her chest to me. I said, "Oh, Allie, I had no idea how gorgeous your body is."

She'd always been lean growing up, but I'd never thought of her this way before. Now, seeing her topless, I couldn't understand how I'd ever avoided it. I reached my right hand out to her breast and supported it with my fingers akimbo and the nipple in the crux between my index and middle fingers. Her breasts were even more exquisite contrasted against the tanned back of my hand. The skin was pale and soft and smooth, and her nipple was beet red, as if designed expressly to capture my attention. If so, it was working.

I brought my fingers together and let them slide across her nipple, and I could feel its firmness poking at my hand as I caressed the arc of her breast. She closed her eyes and took a sharp intake of breath, both of which were very encouraging.

I watched this display with her chest only inches from my face, but I couldn't keep it to myself. I let my hand fall and brought my face to her chest, at first just feeling her nipple against my nose and lips as I let them circle. Soon I parted my lips and licked her little red nub from bottom to tip, then around and around. At this I heard her whimper ever so slightly, and she reached her hands around my neck. Hearing this sound of pleasure emboldened and aroused me even more.

Just as she had done with me, I grabbed her nipple between my lips and applied some suction, and suddenly I was jealous of every baby she'd have, knowing how they'd be sucking just this way for their very sustenance while simultaneously pleasuring their mother.

I pushed her on her back on the bed, our heads by the foot of the bed now. As she dropped to the mattress I watched her breasts change shape a bit as gravity pulled at them in a different way. I switched my attention to her previously neglected breast but noted that the first nipple, now wet and shiny, seemed even darker red than before.

As my tongue swirled around a fresh nipple, I couldn't deny the thoughts swirling around my brain. I was getting more and more turned on, all because of my sister. Allie! The one I'd grown up with, blamed, argued with. The one I'd infected. This last recollection crept into my head uninvited, and to push it away I opened my mouth wide and tried to take Allie's whole breast in my mouth. I heard a low hum escape her, and at the same time I felt the vibration in her chest through my lips.

I shifted on the bed and reached for another kiss. This time she devoured me hungrily, her mouth and tongue giving themselves to me completely. Her hands roamed across my back and I felt the bare skin of our chests touch. The sensations were nearly overpowering, so intensely erotic that I was completely hard, my cock straining at my sweatpants. Without thinking, I slid my crotch against her, relishing the sensations even through the fabric.

While our lips were still locked, she let her hands dive down my back, down under the elastic of the sweatpants. I felt her fingers on my butt, at times just drifting but occasionally squeezing. When I felt her pulling the waistband down, I lifted off the bed, parting our kiss, and looked in her eyes. She returned my gaze unblinking, the hint of a grin forming, and continued to tug at my waistband. I raised my crotch away from her and she slid the sweatpants down to my thighs, freeing my stiff cock.

She squirmed out from under me and took my pants off the rest of the way, leaving me bare naked with her for the first time I could remember. I sat at the head of the bed and leaned my back against the wall, and she lay on her side facing me, studying my newly-exposed midsection.

At first she just looked. I've never had the experience of a topless woman ogling my nude form, but the lack of physical contact didn't diminish my arousal at all; if anything, I was getting more turned on. I tried to watch her eyes to see where she was directing her gaze, but I admit that her breasts distracted me.

Once as I watched her watching me, her expression changed with a jolt, and I looked at my own body to see what caught her glance. My cock was throbbing with excitement, the tip resting on my stomach but bobbing upward with every heartbeat. It wasn't perfectly centered on my stomach; for some reason it always favors the right side of my body by about an inch. She was apparently intrigued by a droplet of precum that had emerged from my cock and pooled on my stomach. I wanted her to touch it, but instead she moved her head to get a look at me from a different angle.

She reached out her hand as though to touch me, and as I watched it get closer to my body my cock literally jumped with anticipation. At this, she stopped her hand, and this made me groan, because I needed her touch so much.