Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment I heard my ringtone, piercing and loud, and reality intervened on our escapade. I badly wanted to ignore the call, to keep playing with Allie, but I knew I had to get it. It could have been the news we'd been waiting for.

I got off the bed and took a few naked steps to get my phone from the counter, my cock hard and bouncing with each step. "Hello?" I said.

"Jason, this is Samantha Talmadge at CDC. Do you have a moment?"

I walked back and got on the bed next to Allie, right where I'd been before the phone rang. "Um, yeah. What's up?"

"Is Allison nearby? Can you put the call on speaker?"

"Yeah, she's right here. Just a sec." I put the phone on speaker but continued to hold it in my hand as I said, "OK, we're both on."

"Thank you. Are either of you having any Zara symptoms?"

Allison said, "No," without the slightest pause.

I said, "Not really," which must not have been a good answer, because it prompted Samantha to be very concerned.

"Can you elaborate, Jason? Did you experience some kind of a symptom?"

"Well, I coughed once. I haven't felt bad otherwise, and I don't even think one cough is all that unusu-"

I was stopped mid-word in perfect silence by my sister, who had engulfed the tip of my cock in her mouth. She was letting her tongue bathe the ridge, and she had to be tasting the precum she'd coaxed out of me before.

"Jason, is everything OK?"

"Um, yeah, everything's fine. Just fine." I struggled to get the words out, trying but assuredly failing to sound normal.

"So, you think one cough is normal for you right now, considering your overall health?"

Allie, hearing that it was my turn to speak, reached a hand between my legs and laid the flat of her hand against the stem of my cock, sliding it up and down at the same pace as her mouth. My legs splayed instinctively.

"Yeah," I croaked out, "I think so."

"Jason, your voice sounds odd. Are you sure everything is OK?"

I felt a change in the sensations on my cock, and when I looked down I could see a smile on Allie's lips even as her mouth kept up its assault. She was clearly amused with herself.

I cleared my throat and focused on my words. "Yes, I'm OK. Everything is great here."

There was a pause on the other end of the line, and I could tell that Samantha wasn't convinced. Allison took her mouth away but continued to run a hand along my cock, letting her own saliva join forces with my precum to lube the shaft.

Samantha said, "Let's do a short triage on your coughing." I could hear a keyboard-tapping sound from the phone. "I need to ask you about five questions."

I briefly closed my eyes at the annoyance of this conversation, occurring at a time when my attention was elsewhere. "OK."

"So, would you say the coughs are becoming more frequent, less frequent, or staying about the same frequency?"

"Well, there was only one, so it's not much of a trend. But I guess about the same."

As I spoke, Allie took her hand away from my body and positioned herself on her knees at my feet. She looked seductively in my eyes and put her hands at her waist. As I watched in stunned silence, she wriggled her pants down, and to my shock, there were no panties underneath.

"Would you consider the coughs violent?"

She was grinning now as she did a gymnastics routine to peel her pants off all the way, leaving her joining me in total nakedness.

"Jason? Were they violent?"

"Oh, sorry, no. Not at all."

Allie kneeled in front of me again and ran a hand down her body, letting it cup her breast before moving to her belly button and then down further, disappearing between her legs.

"Were the coughs producing any fluids?"

Allie parted her legs and sat on the bed with her legs in front of her, showing her bare pussy to me in what was unquestionably the most erotic display that I've ever experienced. She ran her index finger between her labia and held it up between us, letting me see the glistening liquid oozing down her finger that signaled her arousal.

"Yeah, there were fluids," I said, before correcting myself. "No, sorry, I mean, no, I didn't cough up any fluids."

After holding her finger up for my inspection, Allie reached it to my body and slid it along my cock, from tip to base, carefully twisting and turning her finger to transfer as much liquid to me as she could. The pressure and the warm wetness kept my shaft at the peak of hardness.

"Were the coughs associated with any other symptoms, like shivering or fever?"

Allie repeated the motion, but this time with her first two fingers, pulling them along her slit to soak them with her wetness, then using the same fingers to lubricate my cock.

"No, no shivering. No fever," I spat out impatiently.

The third time Allie used three fingers, and she was wet enough that she could load them with a lot of liquid all at once. This time as she reached her soggy hand toward my body, I grabbed her wrist and pulled it to my nose, deeply inhaling her aroma before taking one finger in my mouth. Even her taste was erotic, especially knowing that I was the reason she was so wet.

"Were you able to contain your ejecta?"

I freaked out for a second. "Wait, my what?"

"Ejecta. The particulates that came out of your mouth during the cough."

"So, basically you're asking if I covered my mouth. Yes. I did."

Once I released her wrist from my grasp, Allie encircled her fingers around my now-moist cock. She stroked it with almost no pressure at a slow speed, a combination that was perfect for her to feel every ridge and vein. I wondered if she was taking her cue from the story I'd told her about that morning with Skye. Her juices had combined with more of my own, and the motion of her hand made a squishy sound that I hoped was inaudible.

"Well, it looks like your cough is not strongly associated with Zara," Samantha said.

"Mm, that feels good," I said, belatedly realizing that this was a more appropriate response to Allie than to Samantha. "Good to know, I mean."

"Right now we have no additional information about the possibly-infectious passenger, but we will keep you informed as we learn more. We should have some news for you before too much longer. Are you restricting your encounters to just Allison?"

As much as I tried to pay attention to Samantha's words, it was nearly impossible to keep my focus away from Allie's fingers on my shaft. My entire body was responding to her touch as I could feel my heart rate and breathing quicken. Her lithe fingers passed back and forth repeatedly from my shaft to the reddening mushroom head, still with just the lightest of touches.

"Yeah, Allie. Just Allie. There's no one else."

"Jason, I'm still concerned about the change in your speech patterns, but we'll check on this again next time," Samantha said. Then she added, "Allison, are you restricting your encounters to just Jason?"

In a strong voice, Allie said, "Yep, he's my one and only."

"OK then, good, thanks to you both. Bye for now."

Allie said, "Bye," and the call finally, mercifully, ended. I threw my phone on the carpet, glad to be rid of it.

"Jesus, what the hell was that?" I said, and in response she smiled gleefully and cranked up the speed of her fingers. She now fluttered them across the underside of my cock, just below the ridge, as if she knew just the way to turn up my arousal.

"Just some payback," she said. "Now we're even. No matter what happens."

"Jesus," I said again. Her fingers felt so good that I was afraid she would take me too far too fast. As much as I didn't want the stimulation to ever end, there was something else I wanted more. I rolled her on her back and lifted up her legs as she bent her knees. I held them steady with one hand on the back of each thigh.

The parting of her legs slightly spread apart her labia, and I could see the creamy nectar oozing from between her lips. While my cock was unattended, squished between my body and the mattress, I dove in, running my tongue through her liquid, tasting her arousal and spreading her lips even further.

I hungrily lapped her slit, devouring every drop I found, and then took turns letting my mouth and nose explore the delicate folds that made up this precious flower. As I approached her clit I heard a low, primal hum. My anxious tongue had already made it glisten, but now I pulled the firm little dot between my lips and let my tongue flit across it with abandon. This turned the hum into a low moan.

"Jase, turn around," she said.

I literally stopped in my tracks, completely unexpecting this stage direction. I had to stop and think for a second about what she meant before I got the idea. "Oh. OK," I said.

I turned my body so I faced her feet, straddling her with my knees astride her chest. I knew my balls would dangle lasciviously toward her face, an un-brotherly pose for sure. I adjusted myself just enough so I could still reach my tongue to her pussy. As I pulled my mouth into position I felt her fingers caressing my balls, then with her other hand she pulled my cock back and plunged the tip in her mouth. "Oh my god," I said, my lips buzzing against her labia even as I formed the words.

It occurred to me at that moment that it was my sister whose mouth was trapping my cock; it was my sister's clit that was trapped in my own mouth. The thought at first seemed unusual, but as we kept feeding our sexual fluids to each other, soon it didn't feel unusual at all. It felt like we had always meant to be with each other. Like our love for each other was too strong to keep us apart. It felt, in a word: perfect.

I started a rhythm, licking her slit from top to bottom, and before I knew it she was using the same rhythm on me, letting her tongue snake around my cock one revolution for every lick of her slit. I moaned against her pussy and she must have felt the vibration because her butt lifted off the bed for a split second, interrupting our tempo only momentarily before picking it back up.

When she hummed her approval in response, I felt a shiver of excitement radiate outward from my penis all across my body, enough even to make my fingers and toes tingle.

Her whole body moved with me now, her legs tensing and relaxing on each stroke and her pelvis shifting beneath my mouth to enhance the pleasure I was giving her. I reached a hand up between her legs and used my fingers on her pussy in addition to my lips, instantly feeling her wet heat. She was vocalizing almost continuously, but my cock in her mouth kept any words from forming.

The intensity was building. The pressure of her mouth, combined with the knowledge that she was melting under me, led me to feel an orgasm beginning to brew within me. But I wasn't ready yet. Reluctantly, I pulled away from this dual oral stimulation and reoriented myself so our mouths lined up with each other, and our sexy bits lined up with each other.

With the intent to let my overheated arousal cool, I went in for a kiss, this time tasting my lube fresh from her tongue while she must have tasted her own too. With our lips engaged, Allie wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed, pulling our bodies together until our flesh was in maximum contact. My achingly hard cock was pressed up against her slit, our entire bodies slick. Without breaking the kiss, she started to grind against me, and my intent to cool my arousal was suddenly not so effective.

The feeling of my cock sliding along her pussy was pure ecstasy. I broke our kiss and watched her face. Her eyes were closed and they squeezed tight with every stroke of our bodies against each other. Her skin was flushed red, and her lips were parted just enough to show the corners of her front teeth. She was the same adorable little sister as ever, sexier than I could have ever imagined.

After a downstroke longer than usual, the tip of my cock was poised at her entrance, and on the next stroke I was inside her. She said, "Oh my god, yes, yes," while at the same time holding still with about half of my length inside her. She opened her eyes and we locked on each other's gaze in stillness.

I'm having sex with my sister, I thought, and I wondered if she was changing her mind about this. I studied her eyes, looking for an answer, but her expression was sultry and deep like I'd never seen before. At last I said, "Allie, is this-"

She didn't even let me finish the question. Almost imperceptibly, she started to move beneath me, and I took the cue. My shaft began to penetrate her more and more deeply until it was fully embedded and we stopped again. I continued to watch her eyes, and right before they snapped shut I saw the faintest trace of lust.

Allie moaned deeply as we started to move together. I kept myself inside her all the way but moved my body up, down, around, relishing the sounds of excitement from her that were building in intensity.

I stopped and withdrew from her entirely, my cock coated with her cream and throbbing. I plunged back inside her and my instinct took over as I fucked her in earnest. Her moans turned to wails as she squeezed her legs around me harder than ever, our bodies slamming against each other with abandon.

She said, "I'm... I'm..." but she didn't finish her sentence. Instead, her eyes clamped shut, her wails escalated in pitch, and she bucked under me. She was having an orgasm, my little sister, and all because of me. At that moment I moved my tongue back to her nipple, to try to put an exclamation point on her experience. I flicked it a few times and I was rewarded by her body literally shuddering, a stunning addition to her beautiful sounds.

Her reaction pushed me over the edge, and I felt my balls tighten and my cock tense as semen burst inside Allie's womb, even as my mouth stuck to her nipple. The physical pleasure and the emotional catharsis were overwhelming, and I felt tears welling in my eyes as my seed slowed to a drizzle. Allie rode the wave of her orgasm for a full minute, maybe more, before we both slowed to a stop, the sounds of sex replaced with just heavy breathing.

I withdrew my softening cock and lay on the bed next to Allie, both of us coated with sweat. I gave Allie a quick kiss as I imagined the sight we'd present to someone who'd come in right at that moment. A brother and sister, bare naked, lying together, covered with a sheen of sweat, not even attempting to conceal our nakedness. Neither of us moved to get cleaned up.

"Wow," she said.

"God, that was intense."

She reached her hand between her legs and when she brought it up there was a white liquid coating her first two fingers. She sniffed it and then put these two fingers in her mouth, one at a time, to lick them clean. "Did you shoot inside me?"

"Oh," I said, "um, yeah, I did. I should have asked, but we were in the moment..."

"We were."

After a pause I asked, "So, what time of the month is it?"

"It's OK," she said. "I mean, I'm not exactly thinking nine months ahead right now."

"Yeah."

We lay quietly in the afterglow, side by side, our heartbeats slowing back to a normal pace. For some reason this pose made me think back to that hookup of mine the year before, the hookup that made me long for sex that comes with intimacy and love. Never did I expect to find it with Allie, but right then I couldn't imagine anything more perfect.

I wondered what Allie was thinking. I could tell the sex was meaningful for her, but was she worried about the virus again? Or was she angry about where my cum ended up? I know Allie so well, unlike a random hookup woman. Still, our circumstances were so bizarre that I had no idea what was going through her mind. But I knew I could ask her anything, and I was about to, when she beat me to it.

She rolled over on her side facing me, resting her arm across my chest. Her lips broadened into a wide smile, and she said, "Thanks, Jase."

"Anytime, sis."

"You know I love you, right?"

"I know. I totally know. And I love you too, Allie."

A smile made its way to my face too as I realized that the forefront of Allie's thoughts was expressing her love for me.

We drifted off to sleep with fresh memories of each other's bodies to sustain us. It was the best sleep I'd had since I'd been home, by a long shot.

---

My phone rang, and it about stopped my heart. The light was still on across the room, so at least I could see where I was. I had been either half asleep or half awake, snuggling up against Allie, both of us naked as the day we were born. The phone roused her as well and she sat up, her sweet bare breasts trying to distract me from the ringtone. I grabbed my phone from the floor. It was 1:27 a.m., and CDC was calling.

I said, "Hello?"

"Jason, it's Samantha Talmadge. I'm sorry to call you again so late, but it's time. I have news for you."

"Just a second, Samantha." I tapped the speaker icon so Allie could hear. I knew that what we learned in the next few seconds would mean either life or death for both of us.

I looked in Allie's eyes and mouthed the words I love you in total silence, not even a whisper. I half expected her to do the same in return, but instead she brought her mouth to mine. She closed her eyes as we kissed in silence, her lips soft and warm and alive.

It was that moment when I realized what really mattered.