Exposed

Story Info
College rivalry ends badly for one girl.
6.1k words
4.43
42.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the start of senior year at USC and Julie was one of the thousands of students getting ready for her last year of college before venturing into the real world. Senior year was an important milestone for all college graduates, the experiences they had during that time shaped the rest of their life and, in the case of Julie, she couldn't possibly comprehend how true this statement would turn out to be for her.

Julie had been one of the pretty girls from the first year of college, with most guys turning to check her out whenever she passed by, but she was far from being the only pretty girl on campus and, as everyone knows, there has always been a strong competition between the pretty girls in any american college. In particular, over the first few years of college, Julie had developed a rivalry with Megan, another of the pretty girls, to the point where both girls didn't miss an opportunity to get back at their rival.

At this point, let me describe our two protagonists.

Julie was 21, a spicy brunette, on the short side with her 5' 5'' and a body to die for. She exercised regularly and her body was unusually toned, even for a young girl like her. She had developed two perfectly round and full tits that filled a 34DD size bra and, icing on the cake, she had a face I can't find a better description for than the comment she got all the times behind her back, 'a slut face'.

Megan on the other hand, was a redhead, taller than Julie with her 5' 9'' and a less toned body, as she prefered hanging out with the boys rather than exercising. She had nothing to envy Julie though, her body was thin, with the right curves and an equally generous pair of tits. Her trademark were her overdeveloped lips, what most would call 'blowjob lips'.

On their college long rivalry, Julie had at this point won more of their fights, especially after last summer, when she decided to seduce and steal Megan's one year boyfriend Paul. Julie and Paul spent the summer together and she never missed an opportunity to rub that in Megan's face, bringing him to all the parties, posting lots of sweet pictures on instagram of them together and so on...needless to say Megan hadn't taken it well and now, at the start of senior year, she was set for a revenge Julie would not forget anytime soon.

It took Megan all summer to prepare her plan, finding her allies and setting things in motion, and by the start of the last school year everything was in place.

The end of the first month after the school started was approaching and the traditional welcome back weekend was around the corner. That weekend was a long held tradition throughout US colleges, a time of parties, booze and promiscuity, and this year it was set to be like any other year at USC, except that there were rumors about a new event that was scheduled to take place that coming Sunday.

The rumors were initially vague and only as it got closer to that weekend the details of the event started to spread among the students.

It was not an official event, there were no fliers or announcements for it, only word of mouth and rumors. Julie, like most students heard them, someone on campus had rented a venue just outside campus, and they would be hosting an underground BDSM 101 full day class, and it would be open to all USC students who could part with 50 bucks to cover the expenses. The event would be hosted by a professional domme and a professional dom who would show the audience a range of BDSM play from mild to wild with the help of a willing victim, a professional pain slut.

Now 50 bucks for a college kid was quite some cash, but how often does a college student get the opportunity to watch something like this live? Julie herself was thinking that maybe she would want to go and see what that was about, after all she had plenty of sexual experiences during the last few years in college, but BDSM was still something she had only seen online.

The week proceeded normally as all the students were getting ready for the weekend of parties. Julie and Paul had also talked about which parties they wanted to go to and they agreed that they would go to one of the big parties on Saturday night and then it'd be fun to go and check out the underground party on Sunday.

As Saturday night approached and Julie was getting ready to go out, she got a call from Paul who, with a very apologetic tone said, "I'm really sorry Julie but Dave, my best buddy has gotten himself into some kind of trouble and he needs me to help him out. I think I'll end up being a bit late to the party tonight."

Julie couldn't believe what she was hearing, how could he drop her just an hour before one of the biggest parties of the year. After some arguing they agree that Julie would head to the party by herself and Paul would join her as soon as he had sorted things out with Dave, after all many of their friends would be at the party so Julie wasn't going to be there alone.

When Julie arrived, the party was already in full motion, with loud music, drunk people, and all sorts of behaviors, she grabbed a drink and started making her way through the crowd looking for her friends while getting in the spirit of the evening by drinking her first glass of booze. She didn't make it through the house when she started feeling dizzy, she decided to head to the restroom thinking to find some quiet place until she felt better, but as she turned the corner her world went dark...

When Julie woke up, someone was slapping gently her face, she couldn't see anything, it was all still dark, and she felt very uncomfortable, like if she was restrained, tied up...then a screen turned on, but it wasn't a screen, it was too close, she soon realized she had a sort of VR headset on and she was looking at a video on it. In the video she saw herself, passed out in what looked like the house she partied just a moment ago, but was it a moment ago?

She then saw Megan getting closer to her passed out body and motioning to two guys to pick her up. The video feed cut and started again showing her seated on a couch, she didn't recognize where it was, she was talking with someone else who was not on camera, she was saying things she didn't remember saying, things she would never say. It looked like one of those interviews they do before the porn movies she had seen online sometime, and Julie thought how she could have said such things. She was still confused as she watched the video and she didn't quite make out all the words, but a few of them got burned into her mind... bdsm, session, pain, show, torture, slut, willingly, contract. Julie saw herself signing a piece of paper and then the video feed cut out again.

The video was now showing a big empty space, a stage, someone was on stage, the camera got closer, there was someone alone at the center of the stage, it was a girl, she was dressed like a slut and tied up tightly in what looked like a really uncomfortable position...Julie struggled as she was herself uncomfortable and at that moment her mind froze, it took her a few seconds but she realized that the girl in the video was her, she was dressed up like a slut and tied up at the center of a huge empty room on top of a stage.

Julie's heart started pounding, her breath became heavy as she contemplated what she was seeing on that video feed. She was wearing a pair of black high heels, fishnet stockings, garter belts, a mini loose skirt barely covering the end of her stockings, on top only a push up bra with the cups cut out. There were a lot of ropes too, she saw her ankles tied to loops on the floor keeping her legs apart, her hands and arms tied behind her back and raised to a hook above her making her bend over at 90 degrees, her hair into a ponytail tied to that same overhead hook keeping her face looking forward. As the camera swinged around to her face, she sees the VR headset covering almost all her face, a hood covering the rest and her mouth obscenely open by a ring gag with her saliva drooling all over the floor.

In that moment Megan came into view of the video feed, just next to Julie, she took the earbuds off and removed the VR headset leveling her face to where Julie's face was.

Julie started to scream at Megan but with the ring gag in her mouth her cursing sounded more like a drunk slur than anything else.

At that point Megan with a very calm and soft tone addresses Julie, "oh my oh my, who we have here...the mighty Julie, the bitch who stole my boyfriend and rubbed that in my face for the whole summer...I'm sure you have heard the rumors this week and even your dumb brain should have put the pieces together by now. This is the venue for the BDSM 101 class and you are the willing pain slut who will be the center of the show today."

Julie started again to pull on her restraints while cursing at Megan to which she calmly reacted by grabbing something just outside Julie's view, shoving it through the ring gag and locking it in place. It was a dildo and it was now uncomfortably silencing Julie who was starting to realize there wasn't much she could do tied up as she was.

After a few seconds, once Julie had calmed down, Megan continued to explain the situation to Julie, "Do you remember last night at the party, Paul being called somewhere else, being dizzy and blacking out? Do you remember the video you saw earlier? I organized all that, I made it so you were alone at the party, one of my friends spiked your drink and we pretended to bring you to rest when you blacked out, but in reality we took you to my place and while you were drugged we recorded your confession and willing desire to participate in today's session. So you see, I've covered my tracks, for all anyone will care about, you wanted what is about to happen to you and I'm not forcing you in anyway."

Megan continued, "I believe you heard what this party is about and you know what might be in store for you, but I'm here to put your mind at ease in at least one aspect of all this, as I want revenge but I'm not that cruel. I know reputation is everything in college and as much as I want to set you down a few notches, I want to give you a chance to keep your dignity. During the whole show you will have a hood on your face so that no one would recognize you, unless of course you speak, in which case people might recognize your voice. So I strongly suggest that you to be brave and take what will come without a whisper. I also promise you that the hood will stay on for the entire event...that is unless you ask our hosts to remove it."

With that Megan looked at Julie with an evil smile and put the hood over Julie's face, walked behind Julie and filled Julie's cunt and ass with lube by squeezing a bottle in each hole, "you will need this slut.", then she walked away leaving Julie in the dark with loud music on the earbuds.

Julie was left there alone with her thoughts for what seems an eternity but must have been not longer than an hour. The earbuds music suddenly stopped and she heard the loudness and chatter typical of a big group of people talking to each other, the cover over her eyes was removed and she could see a curtain, all the voices coming from the other side, then a voice whispered on her ear, "ready for the show slut?" it was Megan who then goes through the curtains saying, "Hello fellow students of USC, I'm glad so many of you could make it today, you won't be disappointed! As you have heard in the past few days our sorority has decided to give all of you a gift, a BDSM 101 class as an intro for your future kinky exploits. Let's all welcome Mistress Olivia and Master Hans."

With that the two professional dominants entered the stage while all the students were clapping and encouraging them.

Mistress Olivia was in her 30s, blonde, kind of an average body and height but dressed in a very sexy leather suit and carrying a whip in her hand.

Master Hans was a big man, 6' 3'' tall, bodybuilder body and average facial features, he was wearing leather pants and nothing on his torso.

After their entrance and once the crowd got quiet again, Megan pointed at the curtains and exclaimed, "and this is our pain slut!" With that the curtains opened and to Julie's shock she could see a crowd of tens of her college friends and classmates, many of whom she did not recognize but many that she did recognize, there were maybe 200 people in front of that stage, mostly guys, and she was as scared of that situation as she was grateful for the hood concealing her identity. To add to her feelings of fear and humiliation, she could hear several voices from the crowd clearly getting into the spirit of the show, "what a slut, whore, suck my dick bitch."

Megan interrupted them, "let's not get carried away already, the class hasn't started yet. Before we start let me share with you a little surprise. The lady you see here is not a professional pain slut, but nothing less than one of our schoolmates who wanted to try something new."

That statement generated a moment of silence in the room, followed by increasing whispering as Megan continued, "She of course wants to remain anonymous and not ruin her reputation, hence the hood that is covering her face. She agreed to be subject to all this class entails for the next 5 hours, unless she decides to use her safeword first."

At those words Julie started to pull on the restraints while thinking, "What safeword, they never told me anything about a safeword, what is she saying?"

The crowd seeing Julie struggle was getting more and more into the spirit of the session and she heard one guy screaming out, "look at the bitch, she is so impatient to start she can't stay still" to which a loud laugh from the people around him started.

"Let's get this class started," said Megan and before moving to a chair on the side of the stage she kneeled next to Julie's ear and, as she was fixing the mic so everyone could hear on loudspeaker every breath Julie took, she said, "professional doms never work without a safeword, so here is yours - please remove my hood." Before Julie could comprehend what had just happened, Magan turned the mic on and moved away.

Everything dawned on Julie in that moment, she was restrained with no way out, she couldn't speak for fear someone could recognize her, and the only way she had to get the session to stop was to ask for her hood to be removed which was the last thing she wanted at this point. She was trapped and there was nothing she could do other than hoping they will not be too hard on her.

Miss Olivia kicked off the class, "as you can see we have our slut well tied up in what is a pretty uncomfortable position, but I think we are still missing something to complete her outfit."

With that she was holding something in her hand and showing it to the audience.

Miss Olivia continued, "nipple clamps! They attach to a slut nipples and squeeze tight causing an initial sharp pain that will soon lead to constant pain as her nipples slowly get used to it. Shall we see how our slut reacts to them?"

Miss Olivia kneeled next to Julie, taking one of her tits in her hand, groping her while she looked her straight in the eyes, she found Julie's nipple and gave her a hard squeeze making her squeal like a pig through the mic for everyone to hear. "Oh we have a screamer here, this is going to be fun," said Miss Olivia just before she attached the first nipple clamp with another, albeit less loud, scream from Julie.

You could hear Julie's heavy breathing on the loudspeaker as Miss Olivia walked around her and slowly attached the second nipple clamp. Then she went in front of Julie, grabbed her face and from just a couple of inches away she told her, "calm down slut, this is only the introduction of this class."

Looking at the audience Miss Olivia commented on Julie's reaction, "students, you can now see our slut here is getting used to the pain, she tried to shake them off but soon realized that it only makes the pain worst, and you can hear from her breathing that she is calming down and accepting her fate. Now you see, these are a special type of nipple clamps called clover clamps, they have a hook on their free end and when that hook is pulled they tighten more on the poor slut nipples, now by rise of hands let me see who would like to come up here and put a weight on them and increase the pain for our slut."

Julie to her shock saw most of the audience raise their hands, pretty much every guy and even some of the girls, and she saw Master Hans walk to the audience and pick two ladies to escort them on stage bringing each one to one of her sides and giving them a lead weight each.

Miss Olivia addressing the two new recruits, "you know this is one of your schoolmates, right? Why did you volunteer to hurt her?" One of the ladies quickly replied, "because it's fun to play with the human body and besides this slut wants this so she must be enjoying it."

As she heard that, Julie was thinking, "I'm not a slut, I don't want any of this you stupid cunts, if only I could say something..."

Miss Olivia then asked the two girls to grab each clamp with their fingers and give them a few light pulls until they heard the slut scream, then attach the weight and go back to their seat. That got another couple of screams from Julie's defenseless body, her nipples were now starting to hurt a lot, and the added weights squeezing them tightly and pulling them at the same time didn't help.

The next remark from Miss Olivia didn't put Julie's mind at ease either, "as much as our slut is now struggling with these nipple clamps, what I love about them is that they hurt the most when they are taken off, as the blood flows back to the nipples and makes them all of a sudden really sensitive to all the pain they have endured. But before we do that let's add one challenge for our slut."

With that Master Hans rotated Julie so she was now giving one of her sides to the audience. At that point Julie noticed from the corner of her eyes the big screen behind her showing a close up view of her face from a small camera set on the floor in front of her. The audience now had a direct view of all her body and also a close up of her face, tits and pussy.

Standing about a foot from Julie's face, Master Hans took out his cock, it wasn't fully erect yet, but enough to scare Julie as one of the biggest she had seen in real life. As Master Hans started slowly stroking it to get it hard, Miss Olivia finished explaining the challenge, "In a minute I'll take off both nipple clamps and we will see how much self control this slut has. If she resists the urge to scream from the pain we will move on to the next chapter of our lesson, but if she screams Master Hans will immediately shut her up by shoving his dick down her throat."

Julie started to shake her head as to say no, and Master Hans intervened, "I don't understand what that means slut, you know you have a safeword and we will stop if you want, all you have to do is say that safeword."

Julie stopped shaking her head, she couldn't say the safeword, she was better off concentrating not to scream. Master Hans grabbed Julie's head and positioned his cock on her lip, barely touching them, ready to shut her up if she did indeed scream. Miss Olivia grabbed both clamps and with a swift motion released both nipples. The pain was unbearable for Julie, she closed her eyes and screamed inside but with the ring gag keeping her mouth open a small cry escaped her lips, that was all Master Hans was waiting for and with a quick push most of his dick was inside Julie's mouth. He kept it there for about 30 seconds, still, while Julie was screaming on it and pulling on all her restraints. What a show that was, the whole audience was fixated on the poor slut, choking with that huge cock down her throat. Julie's heavy breathing of recovery once Master Hans took his cock out was almost as enjoyable to the audience as the struggle that just happened.

12