All Comments on 'Exposed'

by johnjasper100

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mul717ud35mul717ud35over 3 years ago

I hope this story will run and run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shadow

Super histoire.

J’espère une suite ou Julie devras servir de pute à tous ceux qui ont été à la soirée pour qu’ils ne divulgue pas son identité

RubthedubRubthedubover 3 years ago
More

You can’t leave us hanging there, it’s like we’re all tied up without a safe word!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great start

I hope you continue this as a series. Is julie a painslut afterall will she become Megan's slave. Will she be used by all or seek revenge inquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please another chapter

Megan will learn that she went too far with her revenge of Julie. Hopefully the audience will be able to grasp what really happened to Julie and how she was set up. Miss Olivia's services will be again used on Megan but Megan will not have any safe word to use this time. Julie's revenge will be even sweeter if she can get Megan's family involved before the end and Megan's mind is blown.

Or, you can write another chapter that Julie becomes a slave to Megan and does all kinds of things that no sane person would do.

Or you can write a chapter that Miss Olivia holds a contest between Megan and Julie to see which one can last the longest under Olivia's tender care. The loser is turned out as a painslave. I prefer the first.

JONZDOGJONZDOGabout 3 years ago
Poor Megan

5 years in prison. Left lasting impact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utterly Horrifying

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first mistake that I read was you forgot to say that the black student was so much bigger than the Dom. I hope that you have the balls to write what would probably happen in real life. Shury someone who is honest will stand up for Julie. I for sure would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even for a fictional tale on a porn site, this was awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohnjasper100@johnjasper100
Just another curious and kinky mind. Hit me up if you want to play out any of the scenes in my writings in real life (https://fetlife.com/users/8030691). I'm always looking for safe, sane and classy play partners. If you want lots of great cuckold captions, check out my Tumb...