Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next Master Hans walked to the front of the stage addressing the audience, "you have just watched how a cornered slut can't help herself from shaking and contracting every muscle she has, and believe me there is no better feeling on your cock than a spasming slut. But you might be lucky today, two of you won't have to just believe me, we need two more volunteers, males this time, who are willing to follow our instructions."

Not many hands were raised this time, but enough to give Master Hans a choice as he picked a tall black guy named Josh and one of the players of the football team named Randy. John was made to stand behind Julie and Randy right in front of her, where Master Hans was standing a few minutes earlier.

Miss Olivia then started explaining this second lesson, "In this lesson we will show you the beauty of impact play with a series of different toys, and we will demonstrate how a slut reacts to them. But before we can start we need both Josh and Randy to stick their dicks inside our slut, without fucking her, just putting their dick inside her pussy and mouth and leaving them there...until they both cum and I guarantee they will cum sooner than you all think.

Hold on, before we do that, let's check if the slut is still excited about what's happening and if she is okay with what's coming next. Slut, care to use the safeword or shall we proceed?"

Julie was still processing the stranger's cock that was just pushed down her throat and she couldn't believe that they would let these 2 guys penetrate her and even cum in her, she wanted to beg them to let her go but she knew better not to speak or even worse use the safeword, so she stayed quiet.

"Good" Miss Olivia continued, "one last thing to check, Josh, please touch the slut's pussy and tell everyone if she is wet."

Julie felt two fingers sink in her pussy and then taken away, she saw them on the big screen glistening with what she knew was lube, but everyone else thought it was a sign of how excited she was. "How wet is our slut?" Miss Olivia asked.

"As wet as they come," Josh replied.

"So what are you waiting for, stick your cocks inside her," said Miss Olivia as Master Hans was bringing on stage the 3 instruments they will be testing on our poor Julie.

The first was a riding crop, Miss Olivia swang it next to Julie's face a couple of times just to mess with her and scare her a little, then she started to lightly tap on her nipples, first one then the other, then all of a sudden Julie felt a sharp pain on her right nipple, then soon after the same sharp pain on her left one. She screamed on Randy's cocks, squeezed all her pussy muscles which got a big smile on both of the guys faces.

"Do you see what I meant earlier guys?" Miss Olivia said to Randy and Josh, "remember this is one of your schoolmates, do you want me to continue guys?" Randy didn't wait to reply, "fuck yes, beat this bitch this is too good."

For the next 5 minutes Miss Olivia continues to hit Julie all over her body, nipples, thighs, ass, and the more she continued the more Julie squeezed those two cocks in her and bounced back and forth from her struggling. Then with her last scream on Randy's cock she felt him grab her head and explode in her mouth.

Miss Olivia recognized what just happened, had Randy step away and back to his seat and asked Julie if she enjoyed her first load of the day. Julie was in shock, cum down her throat and leaking out from her open mouth, terrified by what these assholes had in mind for her and with no hope she could get out of there easily. "We need another volunteer" said Miss Olivia and soon enough another cock was down Julie's throat as Miss Olivia grabbed hold of the cane.

Miss Olivia looking at Julie said, "Hey slut, this one stings a lot more than the previous one, and I want to give you a chance to control how much you will get of it. I know you can't move much tied up like you are, but you can move some. Start sucking and fucking these two guys, I'll give you one minute head start and then I'll start using the cane on you, one stroke every 10 seconds until both of them have cum in you. Ready, go!"

Julie couldn't believe what was happening, it was not enough that she had to endure those sick tortures, now she had to actively fuck those two cocks...nothing happened for a few seconds, while Julie was weighting her options, but then she started to move as much as she could, back and forth on her bindings, trying to use her tongue, determined to make them cum before it was too late. She got into a good rhythm and could feel that they were getting closer when she felt a sudden unbelievably sharp pain on her left nipple and if it wasn't for the cock in her mouth she would have screamed her lungs off. Miss Olivia cane had started its relentless and merciless job. Julie pulled harder on the ropes, moved faster, squeezed all her muscles and was able to only take 20 caning before both guys had emptied their balls inside her. She was spent and in pain.

The close up view on the big monitor of her hooded face showed all her mascara running, she must have cried in this last lesson, and more cum leaking out of her mouth. Her eyes, initially proud and strong, were starting to look meek and weak.

The same scene repeated itself another time with two other volunteers, this time instead of impact play Master Hans was holding her nose shut until she almost passed out, you would never believe how much a slut struggles when out of air until you try.

Then it came the time for the last impact play toy, the single tail. For this one they needed Julie's backside unobstructed so they called on stage only one volunteer. They also took off the ring gag to allow Julie to use her mouth freely.

Miss Olivia commented on the last impact play lesson, "for this one our slut will do her best to suck off Mike here and drink all his cum, until she has finished Master Hans will use the single tail on her, and if she fails to drink all Mike's cum we will start again with another volunteer. Ready, go!"

Before Julie could latch on Mike's cock the first hit landed on her ass and the entire audience could hear her deep guttural scream of pain. She then took Mike cock in her mouth and started sucking like her life depended on it. She was lucky that Mike didn't last long and in a little over a minute all his cum was down her throat.

The camera with the live video feed to the big screen behind the stage circled Julie, she was a mess, tears and mascara running down from her eyes, remains of cum around her mouth, signs all over her body from the riding crop, cane and single tail and cum dripping out of her pussy, no one in that room had ever seen such a scene in real life, and the knowledge that she was one of their schoolmates had the entire audience quite worked up at that point.

Miss Olivia addressed the audience, "your schoolmate here" pointing at Julie's abused body, "despite her lack of experience, seems to be quite a pain slut, don't you agree? Let's move on with the next lesson, electro play."

Julie was exhausted, she had hoped for a second for the show to be over, but Miss Olivia's words brought her back to the harsh reality she was in.

"Electricity can be used in many ways," Miss Olivia continued, "at low levels it can be immensely pleasant, but at high levels unbearably painful, and when you are not in control of the power level it can be a real mindfuck. Shall we see?"

Megan walked over to Julie's tied up body and, turning off the mic, whispered in her ear, "I'm almost sorry for you, Miss Olivia is famous for her electro play sessions and very few sluts are able to pass a session with her without safewording out at some point. I said almost sorry," and Megan left turning the mic back on.

Master Hans brought in the new toys, and explained to the audience what each was for, the electrified plugs, the zappers, the cattle prod, the control unit, and with each toy description Julie grew more scared. In just a few minutes Julie was ready to start the second lesson, she had a plug in each of her holes, her mouth open, free to scream or speak or say the safeword to stop it all.

Miss Olivia grabbed the control unit, "let's see which program we should get this slut started on...given she has just had a pretty intense impact play session I'd say we can start with a pleasant one, this one is called - the explosive orgasm - enjoy slut," with that she turned the controller on and launched the program.

Julie couldn't believe her body, it was like someone was gently fucking her, it felt amazing and in a matter of just a few minutes she was moaning and on the edge or an intense orgasm. To her surprise, the second her orgasm started, Miss Olivia and Master Hans, who were silently standing on each of her sides, sticked two cattle prods on her nipples and then all over her body sending shocks of sharp pain and loud zaps, completely ruining Julie's orgasm.

Julie was broken, tears started running down her cheeks and everyone could hear her weak sobbing as Miss Olivia took her face in her hands and kissed her. "Sshhh, it's ok slut, do you want to stop?"

Julie moves her head up and down to say yes. "Just say your safeword and we will take you backstage," said Miss Olivia.

"As you see, safewords are a fundamental part of any BDSM session, they allow a submissive slut to go through intense sessions while keeping them safe," Miss Olivia said to the audience.

"Ok, since you want to continue, let's move to the second program then my slut, this is called - escalation - it starts mild and for the first part it's even pleasant but the more time passes the more it turns into pain. Just so you know, no one has ever reached the end of the program, it gets just too intense, and you won't have to either, just make the next volunteer cum and it will stop."

Master Hans selected a guy called Jason as the next volunteer, Julie recognized him, he was her lab partner in her chemistry class, and as soon as his cock was in front of her face the electric shock started. Julie managed to get Jason to cum quickly enough to avoid the more intense portion of the program, but not early enough to not realize how quickly the intensity of the electric shocks grew.

After Jason, that same game was played with 4 other guys, and with all but one Julie managed to get them to cum quickly enough to avoid the hard pain. The last guy wasn't giving in to Julie's blowjob skills and she had to use every last ounce of will to bear with the increasing pain while focusing on the cock she was blowing. At the end of that last guy she was so exhausted and out of her mind that she spoke for the first time, "please no more," she said for all the audience to hear.

Everyone was surprised to hear the slut speaking for the first time, and everyone started to whisper, probably trying to guess who she was from her voice.

Miss Olivia grabbed the cane and got close to Julie, "oh oh, what we have here, our slut talks too." Master Hans went behind Julie, took out the plug from her ass and pushed his dick in, making Julie scream at the sudden change. "Please let me go, I can't..." she begged, seemingly forgetting that 200 of her schoolmates were closely listening to her trying to understand who that voice belonged to.

As Master Hans started to fuck Julie's ass, and the plug on her pussy started on the pleasure power level, Miss Olivia turned off the mic and whispered in Julie's ear "this is the gran finale slut, Megan promised me a 50% bonus if I make you say your safeword and expose you, I'm sorry for you but I plan on collecting it, I suggest you give up now and do not try to resist because what we have done to you so far is nothing compared to what I'll do if you try to resist. You don't really have a choice."

Miss Olivia turned the mic back on, placed electrified nipple clamps on Julie, and then gave 5 hard caning on Julie's ass just before turning on the electricity on her nipples. Julie felt like she was in hell. Then another 5 caning, and an even sharper electricity shock to Julie's nipples and then she finally surrendered, "please remove my hood" she said loudly so everyone could hear. It took Miss Olivia only a second, the hood was off and Julie's face was looking straight at the audience, no cover to conceal her identity and the overwhelming mix of emotions triggered the biggest orgasm of her life, just as Master Hans emptied his balls deep inside Julie's ass.

All of a sudden there was silence in that big room, Julie was on stage, dressed like a cheap slut, half naked, covered in sweat, tears, welts and with cum dripping out of her holes, tied in a very uncomfortable and exposed position that forced her to look everyone straight in the eyes.

Then the video of Julie's interview where she was unknowingly agreeing to all what happened started playing. Moments later, the curtains closed and Megan went out to thank everyone for coming to her sorority show.

Would Julie try to get revenge on Megan or was this the final blow that got Julie ultimately defeated...


12