Exposed

Story Info
Bdsm, humiliation.
2k words
3.78
8.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb2244
bb2244
3 Followers

STORY

-------------/////------

She didn't want to, but Stephan had asked her to try it, and the bastard was blackmailing her! There as a slave auction at 5, and he bet her that she wouldn't go. She didn't have the $200 Stephan wanted for the refusal money, so she resigned herself to getting it over with. Maybe she would be lucky enough to not get bid on.

Stephan knew better. He made sure that there were a significant number of strong Doms in the bidding audience who would adore a submissive like Abby. Not that Abby knew she was a submissive, but she was about to find that she had always been.

She knew she was turned on by being told what to do, and needed a strong hand to guide her. But none of her past boyfriends had given her what she truly needed. Abby wasn't sure what it was called, but she knew that she had different desires than most 22-year-old women.

Stephan drove up to Abby's house with a raging hardon. He was imagining Abby's reaction to being bid on and, something she didn't know, she would be required to be naked for the auction. Whatever "attachments" or toys would be up to Stephan. He stroked his throbbing cock thinking of interesting ideas. He was well prepared, having gone to the BDSM sex store over the weekend. She just thought it was a good cause and wanted to "do her part" for the homeless. Little did she know it was an auction for new slaves or men interested in bidding on them. The sex slaves would be subject to a week of Domination by whatever means necessary. Stephan knew Abby was a simpering submissive. Her behavior screamed it! He was almost to orgasm as he reached Abby's house. He pumped his hand over his rigid dick and felt it was going to be now. He spit on his hand and flicked his member until he was cumming with a loud grunt. He cleaned up the mess and felt his penis jerk with anticipation.

Stephan put his car in park and tried to wrangle his dick into place in his pants. Damn, he was getting hard again as he grabbed the torture devices he had bought for Abby's sweet little nipples, and her small clit. There's gonna have to be some work done on those parts! Tugged and clamped and, fuck, he needed to concentrate. He stumbled up the steps, got to her door without touching his cock. Rang the doorbell and had a tremor of excitement go through his balls. Damn this was going to be good.

One very clever toy he brought for Abby was a syringe full of steroids and female viagra. This, he knew worked well, cause he tried it on his girl, and she turned into a freak. He loved it. He was sure that this would get Abby to where she could finally accept her slutty submissive side and go through the auction with flying colors.

Abby answered the door in shorts and a tshirt. She looked anxious. Stephan grabbed her face and kissed her full on the mouth. He wanted to get her off guard. It worked. He reached behind her with his other hand and plunged the needle into her plump ass. She tried to turn, but Stephan kept her facing forwards. He slammed the front door with his foot and waited for the drug to take effect.

After a little bit, Abby swayed, her eyes soon becoming glassy, and he caught her around the waist, surreptitiously grabbing a piece of nipple on the way by. It was rock hard. He smiled. Damn that stuff worked fast.

Abby was a little unsteady but found her feet and planted them. She knew Stephan had grabbed her nipple, but oddly, she found it thrilling.

Stephan led her up the stairs by her nipple and steered her to her bedroom. He could smell her arousal already. The injection was working.

He got her in the room and stripped her bare. He said, Abby, you're going to enjoy this auction, aren't you? She said yes. Stephan said, that's yes Sir! Yes Sir! She repeated. Good little cunt.... Stephan mumbled.

Stephan suddenly noticed that the time was getting late. He'd have to get her to the venue and hoped that the drugs didn't wear off. No worries, he had extra syringes in the car. Abby was still just standing there, just waiting for his command.

"Ok slut, time to move out" Stephan ordered Abby slowly followed him.

When they got to the venue, a 300 seat auditorium, it was filled with men and a few women. They all were talking and looked anticipatory.

Stephan pushed Abby into the first dressing room that he saw on his left. It was dimly lit, colors of gold and mahogany covered the walls. Stephan started to play with Abby's tits and nipples. He wanted them nice and hard for the stage that she was going on in a few. Her nipples were instantly hard. Stephan had a trick for those that he thought the Doms would like. He pulled out two small red elastic bands. He grabbed the nipple on the right and rolled it in between his fingers roughly. Abby squealed but didn't move away. He pulled the nipple taut and had the elastic band between his thumb and forefinger. He placed it on her nipple, pulled the band hard and doubled it around the nipple. It instantly pulled the nipple out and forward, making it swell. Abby had a look of surprise on her face, and she grunted.

(Go to Part Two!)

STORY PART TWO

-------------/////------

Stephan grabbed the other nipple and rubbed it between his index finger and thumb. abby leaned a bit toward him and grunted again. He placed the second elastic band tightly around this nipple and stepped back. Beautiful! Both nipples were squeezed by the elastics, jutting out, swollen and rock hard. abby was starting to come around, so S needed to get busy. He grabbed two cuffs for her hands, pulled her hands behind her back and put a cuff on each wrist, locking them together with a short chain making her tits and nipples stick out further. They looked so aroused!

S quickly grabbed two cuffs for her ankles and tightened them around her slender joints. These were joined by a thick black bar, stretching her two legs slightly to the sides, just enough to allow access to her pussy, and also created the situation where she could not walk. Now, she was not able to move. He had to be quick.... He ran out to the car and located his other syringes but only grabbed the one that made her horny, not the one that made her unaware. He grinned to himself and rubbed his cock against the car, almost too excited to move. But, he had work to do. Giving his dick a congratulatory squeeze, he went off to the dressing room. In this arena, it was common to see raging hard dicks on display. The men just couldn't hide it beneath their loose pants, so S didn't worry about it being rock hard and throbbing.

He returned to the dressing room and Abby was a luscious sight to behold. Completely immobilized, two squeezed nipples, swollen and encased in little tight elastics, and hands pulled behind her back and chained together. Abby struggled just a bit but realized it was useless, she was captured. She stomped her little feet defiantly on the ground, not that did any good! S grinned at the site. How humiliating for poor Abby, naked, aroused and not able to walk, though she tried, clumsily to put one shackled foot forward, it was simply impossible. She twisted from side to side, testing her arm shackles. Not budging.

The rules stated that the sluts for auction be naked, with any accoutrements their Masters wanted them displayed with were allowed. abby was almost ready. Her pussy was dripping wet and secretions covered her swollen lips. S took that time to pierce her plump ass with another separate needle, injecting just the drug that made her horny. She groaned, but it worked so fast that she started thrusting her hips back and forth to get relief. Her leg bar clanked deliciously when she tried to move her feet, but she could not walk.

Okay, now quickly on to the next torture! S was enjoying this immensely. He was a Dominant who didn't have a cunt to command. A terrible predicament. Maybe a could be that slut. Hmmmmm. S grabbed another little red elastic band and looked down. He slowly reached for her clit. Rubbing it a bit to test the waters, it jumped under his finger and pulsated. abby loved that! Now that her clit was engorged and ready, S took the elastic band, and like the nipples, encased the clit in the tight rubber band. Abby actually moaned....

S undid a's leg bar and started leading her out to the stage. A few people stared at her chest and clit on the way to the stage. But then eventually looked away. There were several sluts who had "modifications" to their bodies. a took note of them. Several things were turning her on.

Through her horny state she felt embarrassed to be shown off to people in this way. She always had the lights out when she was with her boyfriend, this was outrageous!

But for some reason, being naked, having her nipples aching and her clit bound, being seen by so many people excited the fuck out of her. Her pussy was pounding and throbbing, leaking excited lube. She glanced up and suddenly saw all the drooling man candy in the seats and blushed. All these men were staring at her. Embarrassed but excited, a realized that this was turning her on, even with the embarrassment! In fact, the shame made her wetter.

S grabbed her ass and the crowd went wild. He stuck another sharp needle in her behind. a, this is to juice up your sex organs. Make them swell up and be more sensitive. You like?" S shoves a thick round ball in a's mouth. Drool all you want my little cunt. A laugh erupted from the audience.

A loud bang of a gavel startled everyone. The auction was beginning! a felt every pull on her nipples, every throb of her clit, ever piece of drool that dribbled embarrassingly out of her gag, and-up everybody's gaze upon her naked body. Let the Auction begin! Yelled a gentleman in a formal suit. You are to raise your placards with your number on it when you see a slut that you want to bid on. Bidding starts at $10,000 and goes up. Remember, this is for charity in the long run, and a great BDSM experience for each one of these owned sluts.

The auctioneer rattled off some other rules, but a was thinking, $10,000 and up? They must really be demanding to give that amount of money! He described the first girl in humiliating terms and the placards went up. $10,500! One man shouted. They continued and the girl was bought for $12,000. She was pulled off the stage by her Master and swatted with a cane on her thighs and ass. And handed over to her new Master for the next week.

a couldn't believe that this is was S signed her up for. And was putting her totally on display here. Even introduced himself as her Master! The auctioneer finally got to Abbey and started to describe her. This cunt is labeled cunt by her Master who wants her to have more refined techniques in BDSM and honestly her slave duties to perfection. She is very submissive. As you can clearly see, she enjoys nipple torture, clit torture, and the humiliation of her in any way. So many men were gaping at her with their hands discreetly rubbing their cocks, thinking of all the nasty things they can make her do.

(Go to Part Three).

bb2244
bb2244
3 Followers