The Breaking of Becca

Story Info
This work falls into both "interracial" and "group."
1.4k words
4.06
8.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Masuta
Masuta
7 Followers

They had kicked the idea around for a while. She and her husband Sam had experimented with swinging a bit. They had some experience under their belts, having had a threesome with one of Becca's college girlfriends, and a wonderful weekend with an older couple. Both she and Sam enjoyed each other thoroughly. They also enjoyed sex itself.

They liked to experiment, and weren't so jealous and uptight they couldn't admit and share attraction for others. They could enjoy pornography together, and often did, during their late-night love sessions. Sam paid close attention, to both what pleased her in bed, and what things they watched together that got her most excited.

That night, he had put on a video of a rough gangbang of a white lady by five black guys. She was overwhelmed. There was no violence, but some mild, mock resistance in the beginning when they stripped her down. She became more and more responsive as the scene progressed, eventually thanking each man as he came in her face and open mouth.

Becca had been very excited by this video, and Sam noticed. That night, she confided in Sam that she was very attracted to black men, and had briefly had a black boyfriend in college. She had never fucked him, but had given him blowjobs on a few occasions. "Busy little girl in college, weren't you?" he said with a wicked smile.

She smiled back and straddled his cock. They had just fucked, so now it simply lay between them. Yet she could feel the build up...gradual warming and hardening. "I'd say I'm much more busy these days. You keep me very busy." She began to gently grind against him. "So," he said, taking her breasts in his hands and giving them an exquisite squeeze, "If I could arrange for you to be just as busy as that young lady was, what would you say?" That had led to more talking, and eventually even more fucking. Sam talked to her about the possibility as they both built to an incredible climax, the second they had that night.

The matter was put to bed for some time, and they went about their daily lives. Sam didn't mention it every time they had sex. That was the thing. He'd out of the blue surprise her though. Sometimes when she least expected it. There'd be a new DVD that would have two things in common. Interracial sex and gangbangs.

One time, she had asked afterwards, "So how are these arrangements going?" He smiled cryptically. "Is that eagerness I detect?" She smiled flirtatiously. "Maybe it is. Would you like to see me manhandled and fucked liked that?" He looked at her seriously for a minute. "Yes, as a matter of fact I would. So I hope you're serious, because arrangements are progressing nicely."

She pressed for details a bit, but he would say no more on the subject other than, "The very day it's arranged, you'll know. I want to record it as well. It'll be a very special night and should be recorded. Are you up for that?" She thought about it. She felt shy, but if it was just for her and Sam,she would. "Yes Sam," she said, looking into his eyes. So long as that's what you want."

The night finally came. "We're having guests tonight honey," he said when he got home from work. "Go get ready, like you would for me. I'm going to get the cameras in the bedroom ready." She went to shower and do her hair and make up. She was surprised to see that he already had her hottest lingerie laid out for her.

"Going all out as soon as they come in the door, huh?' she said, amazed. "You don't mind them seeing my goodies as soon as we meet?" He grinned at her. "Not at all, honey. Your titties, pussy and ass are three of your best features. Besides, they are going to be having you, so there's no reason for you to be shy." He kissed her mouth hard. "Better get dressed, they'll be here in fifteen minutes."

Becca dressed, her outfit consisting of a garter belt, stockings, and a smile. After fifteen minutes that seemed to lag on forever, there was a knocking at the door. Sam went to answer it. Becca waited, almost not breathing, for their guests to enter the room.

********************************************************************************************************

Their touches, caresses, and kisses had started immediately after the tall black men shed their clothes. Hands groped at her breasts, ass and pussy. Tongues met and danced with her own, tongues lapped at her clit and entered her cleft. She felt faint with pleasure and excitement.

Hardened cocks, fat with lust, entered her mouth and caressed her face and tits. She was kneeling on the floor, with cocks utterly surrounding her. She took one in each hand and one in her mouth, as the other two caressed her face and hair. She could feel Sam's eye watching her through the camera's lens.

"You know," said one of the men, (she had yet to know their names) "this might work out bedda on the flo anyway." Becca giggled and said "That might be a bit uncomfortable." "Yeah?' the same guy said. "We know how to fix that! C'mon, boys!" He helped Becca to her feet and guided her off camera, over by Sam.

They picked the mattress up off the bed and placed it on the floor where she had been previously. The man who had spoken took her hand and led her back to the mattress. He laid down on it himself, taking both her hands and guiding her down on his huge and erect cock. He let her slowly take him in, while she rocked and bounced on the huge cock inside of her. She had assumed rubbers would be involved until the very end, where they'd remove them and she'd take their loads in her mouth, and on her face and breasts.

She thought of saying something, but before she could the man underneath her pulled her forward, taking her left nipple in his mouth, sucking sensuously. His legs pushed his body up, and he began to fuck her, hard and fast. Another man came and turned her head to the side, his cock questing for her mouth. She gladly obliged.

Behind her, she felt the unmistakable sensation of a lubed penis slowly pushing its way into her asshole with gentle force. She relaxed as much as she could to allow it entry. Finally, as the current cock in her mouth was replaced by another, it was in and began to move inside her. The man beneath her straightened his legs again, and held her tight as he sucked her breasts with his cock hard inside her.

With both of those cocks working inside here, she came harder and more than she ever had in her life. Her pussy squirted, a flood of pleasure through a burst dam. She sucked at cocks and licked at balls, wanting to give as much pleasure as she was receiving. At last, when she truly felt that she was fairly close to losing consciousness, she felt the cocks inside her body erupting, filling her with their warm cum.

The owner of the cock currently in her mouth said, "You got a little more work to do, Little Momma." He helped her to her feet, and guided her right back into kneeling position on the other end of the mattress, where two more cocks awaited her mouth and her hands. She sucked frantically, her hands working their shafts.

She could feel cum dribbling from her ass and between her legs as first one, and then the other, squirted more into her mouth and on her face. She felt her chin dripping cum onto her titties. The last man had been slowly masturbating, watching this scene play out. "Lay on your back, honey, " he said. "I wanna fuck your titties."

She lay on her back and he knelt with his knees on either side of her chest, straddling her. His thick, long cock lay between her tits. She could reach the head with her mouth, and she sucked and licked at it. He rocked between her breasts as he squeezed his cock in the valley between them.

In time, he came too, his cum coating her face and hair in an explosive climax. She exclaimed "Oh!" in pleasure and surprise. He began to rub the dripping head of his cock over her nipples and breasts, painting them with his sex. Exhausted, filled with and covered with cum, Becca lay there as the camera drank in her nakedness.

The men eventually dressed and left, as she lay there basking in the bliss of pleasure she felt. She thought she might be addicted. "Sam honey," she said, "they came inside me. In my pussy and ass."

"I know, baby," he said. "I told them to."

Masuta
Masuta
7 Followers