Exposed and Frozen

Story Info
My crush sees more of me than I'd hoped.
887 words
3.87
19.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
locs123
locs123
3 Followers

I'd had a crush on Sarah for ages now, well it felt like ages, but it was probably only about 6 months.

Sarah was my roommate's best friend and every couple of months she would have a bit of a need to come and stay with us. I didn't mind, I mostly avoided chatting to her and just admired her long blonde hair, cute face, petite figure and perky little tits each time we would pass in the hallway or meet in the kitchen.

I was 28 years old and single, and there was something about her being 5 years younger than me that turned me on. The idea of us being together for one night would instantly make me hard. She made it pretty clear on many occasions that she wasn't interested in me though. We would flirt for a little bit, then she would realise what was happening and make some comment about how I was totally gross.

Having said that, as the visits went on the flirting grew. One time she yelled down the hall to my roommate,

"Hey Jen, I think my bra smells. Could you check it for me?"

"Sorry, I'm busy, can you come here with it?" Jen hollered back.

Sarah walked to the door of her room, with me just down the hall. I saw her standing there in nothing but a tiny pair of panties, one hand covering her breasts and the other holding a bra.

"Would you mind turning away?" said to me with a snarl.

"Um, no, I live here, I'll look where I want". I said with a wry smile.

I expected her to go back into her room and grab a top or something, but instead she smirked and strutted down the hall.

I got a great view of her ass, and the fact she was wearing nothing but panties was so hot. The bra must have passed the sniff test, because she put it on, turned around and walked back past me to her room to keep getting dressed. She looked a little sheepish about the encounter and her cheeks were red. But she chose to walk down the hall like that, so I guess she kind of liked it.

I felt like I had one-upped her with that display. I jerked off regularly to the thought of her walking down the hall nearly naked. I really liked the thought of seeing her with almost nothing on while I was in my work clothes.

Any sense of power was literally stripped from me later that week.

I was having a shower. The door to the bathroom was locked and I was enjoying the warm water on my body. As I got out, I heard a knock at the door.

A slightly panicked Sarah, yelled through the door "I need your help, my laptop won't connect to the internet and I've got a big meeting coming up".

Stupidly, I offered to help.

"It's ok, you can open the door" as I wrapped my towel around my waist and unlocked the door.

Sarah opened the door and immediately stared at my bare chest and stomach. I wasn't in great shape, but she must have seen something she liked, because she stared for about a minute while describing the problem to me. I started to feel pretty self-conscious about it.

I knew what the problem with the laptop was and offered to fix it, as there wasn't a clear bench in the bathroom I held the laptop with one hand and typed with the other.

Then it happened.

Sarah stepped back to the doorway to give me some space, at that moment that my towel gave way and instantly dropped to the floor. I was immediately totally on display. Sarah looked straight down at my penis and started smiling. She was really taking it all in.

Of course my reaction didn't help, it wasn't fight or flight, I completely froze. I wanted so badly to cover myself, but all I could do was stand there with my average sized dick completely on show.

After about 20 seconds of just standing there trying to say something, my body started reacting to the situation even though my mind didn't. I started getting hard. Within another 20 seconds I had a full erection. Without breaking her gaze at my penis, Sarah started laughing when I was totally hard. It was only then, she looked up, took her laptop and thanked me, all while still laughing.

I quickly got dressed and went and sat on the couch. Totally humiliated and wondering what I should do. Soon after I heard Sarah talking to my roommate in the next room.

"I saw him totally full frontal. I'm not going to be able to get the sight of his penis out of my head for ages."

I was so embarrassed, any upper hand with Sarah was totally gone now that she could imagine me completely naked whenever she liked.

I didn't see her much after that, but thankfully when I did, she never mentioned the incident again. On the odd occasion though, she would look at me and give the tiniest smirk.

I thought about trying to get one back on her, but couldn't think of how I would get to see her naked...

locs123
locs123
3 Followers