Semen Extraction with a Twist

Story Info
A sperm sample is taken and a nurse corrected.
2k words
4.39
31.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James?"

The nervous-looking young man looked up from his magazine in the waiting room of the Thompson Clinic and beheld Nurse Jensen standing in the doorway to the examination and treatment area.

"You are James Jeffries? Speak up, now, we are quite busy here." The young man, about 20, hesitated at the abrupt intrusion. He didn't want to be here at all, and was certainly not prepared for the commanding presence of Nurse Jensen.

"Uh, yes, uh, yes I am, uh..."

"Come along, then. I have a room waiting. This won't take long." Nurse Jensen crooked her fingers in an impatient beckoning gesture, and James nearly jumped from his chair as he hurried to comply. She moved briskly down the hallway and he almost had to trot to keep up with her purposeful strides. Her crisp, white uniform was a throwback to a time when an experienced nurse commanded respect as well as obedience, and it fit her trim figure perfectly--not a wrinkle or crease to be seen. Nurse Jensen was an attractive woman in her early forties with a no-nonsense air about her. Her blonde hair was short and efficient, and mostly hidden by her traditional nurse's cap. She turned into an empty room and sat immediately at a small desk at the far end.

Addressing James, she said "Close the door, would you? Good. Now, take everything off please. You won't need a silly gown. Then just sit on the edge of the table and I will be with you in a moment." She made notes in James's file, as he made his way slowly to a straight-backed chair that was in the opposite corner. There was a hanger on a hook, and he started with his shirt, unbuttoning it slowly as if he had a way out of this situation.

Nurse Jensen took the phone and dialed an extension. "Dana? Yes, we're ready for you. Examination Room 12a, hurry now."

Moments later there was a small knock at the door, startling James, who was just placing his socks on top of his shoes. He still had his jeans on, and was just pulling at his belt when a young woman of 18 or 19 entered the room. She was very pretty, perhaps 5 feet tall and 95 pounds, with dark hair and an olive complexion. Her uniform was similar to Nurse Jensen's, albeit with her skirt hemmed somewhat higher, and she did not have a fraction of the authority and confidence of the older woman.

"James, is there a problem? Why aren't you undressed as I asked?" Nurse Jensen's tone made it clear she was annoyed, and she simply looked at James until he began to undo his belt and the top button of his jeans. Dana looked at the young man, having just noticed him, and not wanting to interrupt her superior, simply watched as he pulled down his jeans and laid them on the chair seat. Nurse Jensen was silent, clearly awaiting the young man's obedience. He seemed frozen until Nurse Jensen sighed heavily, strode across the room, and held out her hand. "Underpants, please."

Having no alternative, James slipped his briefs off his hips and down his legs, bending slightly to pick them up off the floor, and handed them to the Nurse Jensen. "Thank you" she said with impatience, as she tossed them on top of the jeans. James stood there nude, his hands clasped instinctively in front of his genitals, as Nurse Jensen addressed the pretty nurse. "Mr. Jeffries is here because his family is quite wealthy and they have paid a considerable sum to have his DNA secured to ensure the continuance of the line. This is in case of an accident or his death, or anything else that might prevent his producing heirs to the Jeffries fortune. Isn't that true, Mr. Jeffries?"

James stood there naked in front of the nurses, lost in embarrassment and confusion, and finally stammered, "uh, yes, I guess so..." "Right. Dana, please examine Mr. Jeffries as we discussed earlier today, and report your findings. Nurse Jensen went back to writing in the file, and Dana approached James, trying not to appear nervous.

"Please clasp your hands behind your back for me." She said quietly, without the air of command that Nurse Jensen had employed for many years, even as a young nurse. Blushing furiously, he obeyed the young woman, exposing his private parts to this stranger. Sitting on a wheeled stool, she scooted towards him until she was only a foot away. His pubic hair was light brown, and in the cool air of the examination room, his testicles were pulled tightly to his groin. Remembering her instructions, Dana took his penis in her gloved hands, stimulating him just enough so he became semi-erect. As her hands worked on him, the warmth caused his scrotum to loosen, and she took each of his testicles in her hand. This allowed her to complete her visual and tactile examination, noting the generous width and length of his member. For a fleeting moment she saw herself being impaled by the handsome youth, and she felt the heat of her own arousal building.

"Nurse Jensen? He seems fine, ma'am." The older woman wheeled around and came close to the young man, naked and mostly erect, and Dana pulled away from him at her approach. "Let's see, then. Oh, he is quite ready, isn't he? She took James's penis in her hand and squeezed gently. By this time he was very hard and awash in a sea of conflicting feelings. "Let's have him on the table then. Pointing down, I think."

Dana looked at the mortified young man and said, "James, please get up on the examination table, on your hands and knees."

"But I, what...Do I have to..."

Nurse Jensen looked up, clearly upset, "Mr. Jeffries, we do not have all day for this. Please get on the table immediately, hands and knees, right now." She glared at the embarrassed young man until he sighed and did as he was told. His genitals hung low beneath his athletic body, and Dana could not help but think of a stallion and the heat between her legs increased as she pictured him mounting her.

Nurse Jensen brought a beaker over to the table, and stood on James's right side. "Now, Dana, you want to select a wide-mouth, sterile container for this procedure, so you won't have to aim carefully. Sometimes the patient will move about more than you expect, and if there is a significant loss of the sample, the entire procedure must be repeated another day. Or, in the case of Mr. Jeffries, perhaps a wait of only 15 minutes would be necessary." She chuckled to herself as James blushed.

"Your lubricant may be heated to a pleasant temperature, such as this baby oil is. Take a generous amount in your hand, and -- ready Mr. Jeffries? -- Apply it gently to his penis and testicles thusly." At that moment James was shocked by Nurse Jensen's warm, soft hand, applying the warm oil to his private parts. "Steady, James, there's a good boy, that's fine, stay still for me." James struggled to obey her as she massaged and stroked him.

"You want to maintain a soothing, stimulating contact, not too hard and not too soft. Change the speed of your stroking now and then, so your patient doesn't become bored and loose his erection. I don't think we're having that problem today, are we James?" The young man was lost in sensation and didn't hear the nurse's question. Smack! Nurse Jensen's free hand came down sharply on James's backside, "I said, we're having no problems with your performance today, are we Mr. Jeffries?" "N-no, no, ma'am." Said a surprised James, with a pink mark on his left cheek from the stinging spank.

Just then a girl from the front office burst into the room, looking for another office girl, "Jenny! Jenny, where are the files for..." She stopped short and stared at James, naked, being stroked and pumped by Nurse Jensen on the table. "I'm sorry, Oh geez oh I'm please I'm sorry..." The girl took a few more seconds to take in the scene, and James's hard, shiny penis wrapped in Nurse Jensen's busy hand, and then ran out of the room.

James tried to get off the table and hide, but Nurse Jensen's surprising strength held him in place. "Now, now, James, it's alright, she's gone. Dana, I told you to always lock the door when we are doing this procedure!" Dana rushed to throw the lock and came back to the table, where Nurse Jensen was soothing and reassuring the frantic young man. "Dana, see me in my office after hours for some correctional work. And be on time." Dana knew what she meant, having been corrected by Nurse Jensen over her knee on several occasions, and she instinctively reached back and touched her bottom defensively.

James was still on the table, calming down, and Nurse Jensen reassured him. "James, that was so embarrassing for you, I know. Don't worry, there's just Dana and me here now, and we'll make sure you're alright. Are you OK, hon?"

"I guess" said the startled young man, his once-erect penis now flaccid, hanging between his legs.

"Well, we have fallen behind out schedule, but that is not your fault, James," said Nurse Jensen, patting his bottom affectionately. "And I have a solution. James, please remain where you are.

Dana, come here please. "Dana, you don't have to see me after work today, since we are going to be working late in any event. So, I will correct you now." She took the unbelieving young nurse by the hand, and sat in a chair facing James. Not waiting for Dana to comply, Nurse Jensen reached under the girl's dress, and pulled down her panties to the floor. "Step out--right now!" Dana obeyed, and a moment later found herself over Nurse Jensen's knee, receiving several sharp spanks to her pretty tanned bottom. The girl squirmed and cried out, and Nurse Jensen added a few to Dana's thighs for good measure. When she was done, she made sure than James had a good, clear view, and she stroked and teased the nurse's legs and ass, running her fingers over her smooth, clear skin, in between her cheeks, and touching her little rosebud. Dana moaned and without thinking where she was, opened her legs and raised her bottom up, showing James her neatly-trimmed kitten, which had become puffy and moist at Nurse Jensen's hands.

Nurse Jensen spread her pussy wider, stroking her wetness and her little pearl, until the helpless girl writhed in a powerful climax over the older woman's knee. Nurse Jensen stroked Dana's legs and bottom, and then turned to James, who had been staring, rapt, at the young girl being disciplined. "I see you're ready again, Mr. Jeffries. Dana--please get the beaker now."

Indeed, the young man's penis was hard and Dana struggled to her feet, slightly dazed and sans panties, bringing the glass container to the table. "Dana, please complete the procedure for me." Dana applied the warm oil to James's hard cock, stroking him smoothly and firmly. She aimed his member down to where she held the beaker, stroking and stimulating the young man's penis and testicles. After a minute, Nurse Jensen said, "we need to be back on schedule, James. Stay still now." She brought her gloved hand up to his backside, and applied a gob of gel to his anus, teasing, rubbing him as he moaned and pressed back onto her finger. She then entered him slowly, and he almost yelled from the sensation, pushing back on her, wanting her to fuck him. She found his prostate.

His testicles tightened and Dana said "Oh, my, he's..." just as James exploded with streams of semen, hitting the beaker so hard they could hear it. Dana milked the young man until he was done, and then secured the sample.

Nurse Jensen let James lay down on the table, covered him with a cool sheet, and told Dana to stay with him if he wanted to rest awhile. They didn't need the room right away.

But somehow, Nurse Jensen thought, something will happen to that sample. We might just have to have this young man back for another procedure. Yes, I think next week would be best.