Exposed by DNA - Another Tale

Story Info
Brown-eye child exposes the wife as a cheat.
4.6k words
3.51
48.2k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chymera
chymera
620 Followers

This is not a continuation of Exposed by DNA. It is a separate tale.

*****

How do you forgive someone who has ripped out your heart and stomped on it? Someone who has taken what should have been one of your happiest moments and turned it into a living hell? How do you forget someone who has destroyed your capacity to love?

Hildegard and Greg met senior year in high school. Both were orphans at the Blackwood Home but hadn't noticed each other there. Greg didn't really pay attention to girls at that point. His focus, and Hildy's too, was education, specifically getting into Purdue. Life wasn't easy for orphans, and if they wanted a good education and success, they'd really have to work for it. Greg was laser focused on his future.

He had noticed Hildy first at chess club, then at the Future Engineers meetings. They soon gravitated towards each other, becoming best buds. It was kind of natural, as they were the only two orphans in those clubs. In the end, they did everything together, even just hanging out to watch TV. They even went to prom together, although it wasn't romantic. Neither of them had a social life, other than what they shared together, and Hildy thought it would be a shame for them to miss prom, so why didn't they just go together. They did and had a ball. They even went to an after party, where Hildy drank a little, got carried away, and kissed him, saying, "Greg, It's prom! Isn't something supposed to happen at prom?"

He just laughed and told her, "Come on, Hildy. It's like kissing my brother!" They both laughed at that and went home to Blackwood.

They both got into Purdue, with scholarships and student loans, both studying engineering. They would have roomed together had the college let them, but luckily, they didn't. Hildy's roommate was Piper.

After Greg got his room situated, he went to find out how Hildy was doing, and saw Piper. The world stopped when his blue eyes met her blue eyes. In the Godfather they talk about being thunderstruck. Greg had never believed in it until the lightening hit Piper and him that day. She was his first and only love.

They became the three amigos, Hildy, Piper, and Greg. Piper was a Business Administration major, so Hildy and Greg were always together studying engineering, but socially, they did everything together with Piper. Except, of course when Piper and Greg got together for a date or snuck off to his dorm room when his roommate was out.

At the end of Junior year, tragedy struck, and Piper joined Hildy and Greg as an orphan. Her parents, who constituted her only family, died when her father's Cessna crashed into a mountain one foggy day. Hildy and he comforted her and became her family.

College flew by and Hildy and Greg not only graduated but both got hired by a major firm in Atlanta. By graduation, Piper and Greg were engaged, and got married at City Hall at week later, with Hildy as the best man. They honeymooned on the drive to Atlanta, with Hildy acting as the lovers' chauffeur.

In Atlanta, things only got better. Piper applied for employment at the firm where Hildy and Greg worked and was hired. With Piper's and his combined salaries, even with their student loans, they were able to buy a house, instead of renting. The three of them became a loving household.

Piper worried about Hildy being alone, so she introduced Hildy to Jamie, from her work. Hildy didn't seem that interested in Jamie, but Greg could see her looking at the happiness Piper and he had, and he thought she just decided to give it a shot. After six months of dating, Hildy moved in with Jamie. He glowed with love; Greg thought that Hildy just kind of simmered.

For four years, they were happy, Piper and Greg, successful and moving forward in their careers and as comfortable as clams at home. Then it only got better. Greg came home one day to find that Piper had decorated the house with pink and blue garlands. When he walked in, Hildy, Jamie and Piper threw streamers at him and Piper yelled, "Surprise! I'm pregnant!"

The world keeps getting better and better. They all cheered, Piper opened a bottle of champagne for Jamie, Hildy and him (cider for herself), and they toasted Piper, the baby, Greg's sperm, and anything else they could think of. Hildy and Jamie then made themselves scarce so Piper and he could celebrate further.

Nine months more of love, nine months of happiness. Everything went like clockwork. At each appointment, Dr. Brown, Piper's doctor, assured her that she'd have no trouble with her delivery and that she and the baby were as healthy as horses. Hildy and Greg went to excess pampering the mother to be. What a wonderful world it truly was.

As promised by Doctor Brown, the delivery was not only easy, but short. Greg was in the delivery room, holding his lover's hand. Hildy was upset that she had to stay out in the waiting area. Amy, their beautiful daughter, seemed to slide gracefully into the doctor's waiting hands. After severing the umbilical cord, Greg went with the nurse to watch her get cleaned. Amy was perfect, except for a red mark on the back of her left hand. Worried that it might be cancer or some defect, he pulled the doctor aside the first chance he got. The doc assured him that it was fine and would likely fade in just a few days.

Hildy came in once the new parents were settled in Piper's room. The new mother was holding their child, looking like the perfect Madonna. A wonderful sight. Greg gently took Amy from his wife, to show her off to Hildy. Amy opened her eyes wide, looking curiously at the world. That's when Hildy gasped and said, "Greg, look! Her eyes are brown!"

His world stopped. Of course, he was remembering the same biology classes that Hildy was. Two blue eyed parents can't have a brown eye child. Can't have a brown eyed child. Can't have a brown eye....

"Greg, she's cheating on you." Hildy hissed at him.

Greg practically threw the child at her startled mother and stormed from the room. He cornered the maternity nurse, and asked if a child's dark brown eyes might fade to blue. "No," she said. "Baby's eyes tend to darken if they change, and I've never heard of dark brown eyes ever changing to blue."

"But my wife and I both have blue eyes, but the baby's are dark brown," he said, hoping for an explanation.

The nurse looked at him sadly and said softly, "I'm very sorry."

Greg stormed back into Piper's room and angrily confronted her. "Who's the father, bitch!" Piper looked shocked, probably at having been discovered. "Who've you been fucking?"

"No one! Only you. What are you talking about?" Piper and the baby both started crying.

"YOUR baby has brown eyes! We both have blue! I'm not the father. Who the hell is?" He shouted.

Piper looked at her baby with a horrified expression. "There's some mistake. They must have switched the babies somehow."

"No fucking way! I was there, remember? I saw her come out with that red mark on her arm." Greg sneered, "Oh, and you can tell the kid's father that it's okay, it's likely to fade away."

The nurse appeared at the door, telling them they'd have to quiet down or leave. "Fine," he snapped. "I'm leaving and I'm not coming back." Greg rushed out the door while Piper screamed at him to "Come back. Please come back."

He hadn't realized he was crying and couldn't see until he slammed into a wall. Hildy took his arm and led him to the elevator. At his pickup, she took his keys and drove him home, leaving her car in the hospital parking lot. "What are you going do, Greg?" She asked.

"I'm going to pack and move as far away from here as possible! I can't believe this. I thought she loved me. I really thought she loved me." He could hardly speak. Greg was angry with himself for crying, but when he attempted to stop, he couldn't breathe and broke out in sobs.

When Greg got home, he jumped out of the pickup and immediately got down all their suitcases, trunks, and boxes. He began filling them haphazardly, as quickly as possible. Hildy watched him for a few minutes, before saying, "Don't go anywhere until I get back!" She ran out and drove away in his truck before he could respond.

She had his truck, so he guess he wasn't leaving until she returned. Greg continued packing, eventually moving into the garage and packing all his tools.

When Hildy returned, she had several suitcases of her own. Greg looked at them and raised an eyebrow. "I'm going with you," she said in the voice she uses when arguments are futile. Nevertheless, he tried.

"What about Jamie? What about your car and all your other stuff?" Greg knew that just her record collection would have filled the suitcases she'd brought.

"I left Jamie a note. I told him he could have everything. He could keep it or donate it." She stared into Greg's eyes. "I told him I was sorry, but I had to move on."

Greg shrugged. He would have missed Hildy if he'd had to leave her behind.

They loaded up the pickup and headed out, calling in their resignations from the car.

Piper was crying and screaming uncontrollably. She didn't understand what had happened but insisted that this couldn't be her baby. The nurses confirmed that it was, and Piper could see in their eyes and in their smirks that they didn't believe her. She refused to hold the child and was uncontrollable. They moved her to the psych ward and gave her heavy medications until she slept most of the day.

Greg never returned. Piper calmed down and once the medication allowed her to again have coherent thoughts, she called his work number and learned that he had left. She called Jamie and learned that Hildy and Greg had packed up and left town with no forwarding address. Jamie was crushed. He had purchased a ring for Hildy and had planned a grand proposal. It had been postponed when Piper went into labor. Now, it would never be made.

Piper sank into a deep depression. Her perfect life was gone, and she didn't understand what had happened. She hadn't cheated. She was sure of that. Or she had been. The antidepressants and other drugs, and the constant admonishments from the psychiatrist to accept her actions and consequences left her confused. She couldn't clear her head for a pristine remembrance. Had she cheated. "No," she told herself, but something had happened. She began to doubt herself.

She felt broken.

She was held for three weeks in the psych ward. During that time, she was notified by the bank that a mortgage payment had been missed. She was sure that other bills were piling up. She didn't have access to her bank account and was unsure how much money Greg had taken or left for her. She had no friends to help her. Hildy and Greg had been her life, and Jamie refused to speak to her. He blamed her for his broken heart since she had brought Hildy into his life. There was no one else. No friends, no relatives she could call on.

Dr. Brown came to her rescue. After the birth, he'd visited her almost daily, even in the psych ward. In the end, he helped her plan her future.

The first thing he had arranged was Amy's adoption. Piper couldn't look at the child -- she knew it wasn't fair, but she blamed Amy for the disaster that her life had become with the child's birth. When Dr. Brown had suggested giving the child away, Piper was still heavily medicated, but the psychiatrist had agreed that the plan might help Piper move on, so she had agreed.

Next, Dr. Brown paid the monthly mortgage on Piper's home, until it could be cleaned up and rented out. The rent would cover the mortgage and taxes, with enough left over to reimburse Dr. Brown for his help. Piper would come to live at Dr. Brown's house until she was ready to move on.

Dr. Brown, or Pat as he now insisted Piper call him, was thirty years older than Piper. He was kind and attentive to her needs and refused any rent or financial help with expenses. He quickly became her whole life. She never returned to work, spending the first two months struggling daily to get out of bed.

Eventually Dr. Brown cajoled Piper to get up out of bed. He pretended to need the garden in the back yard tended and got Piper to throw herself into that. She slowly came back to life, finding fulfillment in the garden. Within six months, they were a couple. One night, after dinner and drinks, Dr. Brown took Piper in his arms and kissed her.

Her first thought was to pull away, but she didn't. This man had become her whole world. She didn't love him; she no longer believed in love. Greg had been her everything and he had cruelly pulled everything away from her without a backward glance. Dr. Brown was kind and obviously cared for her. Plus, she had nowhere else to go. So, she kissed him back and from then on, they shared his bed.

Greg had been a forceful lover, with a penis that felt like it was made of steel. She was somewhat disappointed to find that the doctor had some trouble getting an erection and when he did, it could almost bend in half when he was trying to get it into her. But he was a gentle lover, and if she only got small orgasms during foreplay, it was a small price to pay for the home and companionship the doctor offered.

It was only a month later that he surprised her with a two-month Alaskan vacation. She wasn't working so she had no conflicts and was surprised that he would take the time off. But when they were in Nome, she discovered that he wasn't going to stay there the two months. He stayed for a week while the lawyer he had hired filed her divorce papers. She was amazed to learn that Alaska had no residency requirement for divorce. She was even more surprised when Dr. Brown informed her that her divorce would be final in thirty days, at which time he would return to Alaska, and they would be married.

She was surprised by the speed and determination that the doctor showed, but thinking about it, she didn't care. He wanted to be married -- fine, she'd marry him. What did it matter, anyway.

Greg and Hildy ended up in Detroit. It was almost a mantra in college that an engineer could always find a job in Detroit. And they did. They both had good recommendations from Atlanta (even though their supervisor felt that they left him in a lurch, but as a divorced man, he'd understood and had even recommended they apply with a friend in Detroit). They were again both hired by the same engineering firm. They soon set up housekeeping together and settled in.

Hildy had not let Greg sleep alone since they'd left Atlanta. She told him that she didn't want him worrying and thinking all night long, alone. She worried he might hurt himself, so she took it upon herself to always be with him. Nothing romantic, she promised. She would just be there.

Greg wasn't ready for any romance. He doubted he ever would. How do you trust someone after what he'd been through. Fuck women, he thought.

Every night Hildy and he lay down on different sides of the bed, but every morning they woke up spooning. At first, they both were embarrassed by that, but eventually it became normal.

But almost a year in, without any release, Greg was primed the morning he woke up to find a sleeping Hildy grasping his erection in her hand. Without thinking, he ran his hands over her body. She moaned, awakening to his caresses and began stroking him. Within minutes, their clothes were shed, and they were fucking.

And it was just that, fucking. Hildy screamed with pleasure as Greg pounded her into the mattress, all his anger and pent-up sexuality bursting into her vagina. When they were done, she hugged him to her chest. She'd dreamed of this for most of her life. She squeezed him tightly.

Greg, though, was embarrassed and contrite. He apologized for his treatment of her; he hadn't meant to have sex; he'd hardly known how it happened. Hildy slowly relaxed her hold on him and told him it was alright. Greg didn't notice the disappointment in her voice.

Greg tried to have Hildy sleep apart from him after that, but she insisted on remaining in his bed. He tried to ensure that there were no repeated performances.

It was shortly after a contact in Georgia told Hildy about Piper's Alaskan divorce and subsequent marriage to her doctor, that Hildy discovered that their one night of passion had taken hold -- she was pregnant.

Ecstatic, she ran to tell Greg. He was less than excited but offered to support Hildy in whatever path she wanted to follow. He was not surprised that she wanted to keep the child but was shocked when she proposed that they marry. She said it was for the sake of the child.

He resisted, but in the end, they were married. Hildy became the aggressor in bed, but Greg could never bring himself to make love to her. He found relief in their coupling but knew in the back of his mind that he was treating her like he would a whore. He never could bring himself to do the foreplay that he had done with Piper. Hildy would excite him, he'd fuck her, and then he'd go to sleep. He'd only ever been with Piper before Hildy, and any lovemaking reminded him of her betrayal.

In due course, their daughter was born. She had brown eyes, like her mother, but it still bothered Greg. Hildy named her Althea. She hoped this daughter would heal her husband.

Piper had been Mrs. Brown for a year when her husband took her out drinking with a younger doctor from his practice. It was fun; the young man and her got to dance, something her older husband was loath to do, and something she'd missed. She let her hair down, drinking more than usual as her husband ordered drink after drink.

She found herself back at their house, sitting on the couch between the two doctors. She was feeling no pain. In fact, she felt like she had on the three occasions in college when she'd taken ecstasy. She began to wonder as her husband kissed her neck and the young doctor caressed a suddenly bare breast.

She struggled to articulate her objections when her husband said, "Come on, Piper. We know you like a little strange now and then. Relax, and enjoy, honey."

She was shocked and tried to understand the implications of this. Her husband thought she had cheated on Greg? She'd told him she hadn't. Obviously, he'd never believed her, but married her anyway. Insisted, in fact, on marrying her.

At this point, her husband took her hand and placed it on the bulge in the young doctor's pants. Without any thought, she squeezed and almost smiled. She felt the steel that Greg used to have.

"Come on. You know you want it!" Her husband wanted her to screw the young doctor. He was almost insisting on it. Later she realized that Dr. Brown had married her BECAUSE he thought she would cheat.

"So, why the fuck not," she thought. She might as well get some enjoyment out of this life, this marriage. She undid the doctor's belt, unzipped his pants, and tried her best to swallow what turned out to be the largest penis she'd so far encountered. Of course, it was only the third, but it still was a challenge. It wouldn't be her last challenge nor her biggest penis.

Althea had become the apple of Greg's eyes. He showered her with affection, hugging her, holding her hand, reaching to touch her whenever she was near. He loved her and his daughter adored him, ever more so as she grew up into a beautiful young lady.

Hildy loved her daughter as well but resented her in spite of that love. Greg never changed his attitude towards Hildy. She was his best friend, but that's as far as it went. Oh, they slept together, and he still pounded her into the mattress regularly, but he would go no further with intimacy. They never held hands. He never caressed her or spoke lovingly to her. Piper had burned all the romantic love out of him. They were friends with benefits, and while she didn't know that Greg pictured their relationship in just that way, she began to feel like his whore. He'd fuck her when he wanted to (although, in truth, she was still the main aggressor), but never with tenderness or love. She'd taken to bouts of tears, for no reason and at random times.

chymera
chymera
620 Followers
12