Exposed by DNA - Another Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her daughter worried about her and begged her to tell her what was wrong.

She told her. She told her that she'd loved Greg from the first time they'd met. She had been thunderstruck, but he hadn't. She'd become his friend in the hopes that romance would grow, but it didn't. She'd practically thrown herself at him at prom, but he had only chuckled.

Now she finally had him. He was hers, her husband, her lover, the father of her child. But she cried now, like she had never done before, because it was an empty relationship, as meaningless as a relationship with a whore.

Her daughter cried with her, angry at her father. But her mother told her it wasn't his fault, that he had suffered in his life. And just because she loved him, it didn't mean he had to love her.

When Hildy was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, it was already stage four. She'd ignored the signs. Her daughter tended to her and her husband finally held her hand. Too little, too late. She passed away quietly one night.

Althea cried for the loss of her mother. Greg wept for the loss of his best friend.

Piper had discovered that Dr. Brown was a voyeur, a man who dreamed of being cuckolded and who enjoyed seeing his wife shared and abused by younger, stronger men. And again, she thought, what does it matter? She allowed her husband to act out his fantasies and she grabbed whatever enjoyment she could out of it.

The doctor took her to clubs where she was shared. She was taken anally, vaginally, and became an expert at oral sex, with partners of all persuasions. She had long ago abandoned being the loving housewife that Greg had known. Now, she had been whipped by strangers while hanging naked in chains; she had been gangbanged, taken part in orgies, and had more things inside her than she could remember, or sometimes even believed. The doctor gave her drugs to make everything more fun and she embraced the lifestyle wholeheartedly. He took movies of her "adventures" which he re-watched and shared with other men of similar makeups.

He cured the bouts of gonorrhea she contracted when he arranged for her to work a few days in a downtown brothel and when he enjoyed seeing her as a streetwalker for a pimp he knew. She found it exciting, the things he had her do. When you take love and romance out of the equation, sex is either boring or very dangerous and exciting. She opted for the excitement.

She'd worked in the brothel during her third pregnancy. Dr. Brown had discovered during her second gestation that men liked abusing a pregnant woman, and the madam at the brothel offered an attractive stipend for the beautiful pregnant wife of the doctor to work weekdays at her house of ill repute. Piper had enjoyed it and repeated the adventure with her fourth and final pregnancy. By then, she sported several tattoos and piercings that her "lovers" had insisted on and her husband had happily paid for. Two tattoos were just her lovers' names, but the remaining ones declared her a whore, a slut and a literal animal lover. There wasn't much she hadn't done.

But one of the things she had avoided was being a mother. Each child had been given up for adoption. All were girls, and other than Amy, none had been named but all had blue eyes.

Althea was a senior in high school when she was given an assignment to do a family tree for a biology class. She knew that both her parents had been orphans and had no families. An intelligent and inventive girl, she signed up with a DNA company to see if she could discover any previously unknown family.

She was surprised. She had family.

She approached her father with the news. He said it was impossible -- he had no other children. Althea insisted that DNA wasn't wrong. He said it was -- he'd only been with two women in his life, and only Hildy had borne him a child. He was embarrassed to admit to his daughter that he was so inexperienced, but she was demanding details.

He sighed, and told her the story of his first marriage, a story she had never heard before. He told her how it had ended. "So, you see, Althea, Piper's daughter wasn't mine."

"But this girl Amy was adopted, and her paternity matches mine. She's looking for her birth parents. She has to be your daughter." Althea was excited to discover all these secrets.

"NO! Piper's daughter had brown eyes! She had blue, I have blue! I couldn't have been the father! Damn it! FORGET IT." Greg shouted at his daughter, frustrated.

With a hurt look, Althea went away. Her loving father had never yelled at her before. She was hurt.

But fifteen minutes later, she was back in her father's face. "Dad, I looked it up. You were right. Two people with blue eye GENES can't have a brown eyed child."

She sat next to her dad and hugged him. She avoided looking into his face. "But did you know that you can have blue eyes without having a blue-eyed gene?"

She hugged him tighter. "To have brown eyes, you need two things: A brown eye gene AND a working melanin gene. If your melanin gene is damaged, defective or missing, your eyes appear blue."

Greg sat there, digesting this, as his daughter continued to hug him.

How do you forgive someone who has ripped out your heart and stomped on it? Someone who has taken what should have been one of your happiest moments and turned it into a living hell? How do you forget someone who has destroyed your capacity to love?

Greg realized that Piper hadn't done that to him; he had done it to her. And Hildy. And Jamie.

He was sobbing as his daughter hugged him even tighter.

12