All Comments on 'Exposing Carol As Living Art'

by luv2bseen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
oldwinooldwinoalmost 18 years ago
Great Erotic Story.

My review is for the whole series. This is a great story. So fucking hot. If you want cocks filling slut holes this is not for tou. The written is great. The plot is original. My favourite chapter was th auction. My only complaint is the story ran out as it got better.

i love the sreies and would liked to read more.

My young gf(38), I know I'm a ped, would think this is a cute story and give the chapters 3/4. I gave them all fives. Her tast is of stories of uptight women balackmailed into extrememe puplic exhibition and humilating sex. Her best are of stories of the women forced to be cum slaves to 11/14 year old boys.

This series is great but yoo short. I yhimk women will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Stories

We reslly miss your subissions. Hopefully this is not the end of Exposing Carol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Next?

A fantastic story! Does this sort of thing EVER happen in real life? Where can one find the sequel with real photos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICE STORY

VERY ENTERTAINING READ BUT NOT VERY BELIEVABLE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unbelievable??

Someone said unbelievable and maybe so but I do know that the premise is real. Years ago, while playing simple strip games with our friends I realized my wife was always the first one naked. Turns out she cheated to lose and wanted to be completely exposed in front of people who were still clothed. When she had a little to much to drink, it seems a girlfriend of hers would always goad her into doing raunchy stuff in front of everyone (touching herself, poses that exposed every part of her etc.).Turns out she wasn't tipsy and the dares were set up by them ahead of time. Her orgasms weren't an act though and a big turn on and not just for her.

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago

excellent and exciting narrative. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a Party!

This story was well planned and written. There were many surprises and each contributed to the sexual excitement. You could almost visualize each scene as it happened. The three women seemed quite comfortable in their nakedness and seemed to be enjoying themselves. The audience was very appreciative. Maybe this is how things should be.

HStonerHStonerover 4 years ago
Excellent

This is an outstanding story that I enjoy re-reading.

rd75000rd75000almost 4 years ago
My personal favoirte of the Carol stories

Exposing Carol is a first rate series of stories, and this may be best the best. Too bad there aren't more, but maybe some day.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

❤❤❤❤❤ [5- (4.6 = 92% = A, ♡♡♡♡♡-)!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous