Exposing Elysa Ch. 04

Story Info
A very daring breakfast.
2.6k words
4.73
12.2k
10
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, sunshine."

I awoke to Elysa's face eagerly hovering over me in the tent. Her nude body propped above mine in the sleeping bag, leaning on one elbow as her finger traced invisible shapes on my pecs.

I rubbed my eyes and smiled. "Hello gorgeous. Been awake long?"

"The sunrise woke me up. I didn't want to wake you, though. You look so happy when you sleep. I've just been watching you, and thinking."

"What'cha thinking about?" I asked

"Oh.. last night. The day before. Tomorrow..." Elysa rolled onto her back and stretched her arms over her head. Her smooth dark skin pulled taut as her back arched, ribs rippling along her side like windswept dunes. She yawned, then relaxed - the soft curves of her returning - and looked back at me with sweet doe eyes.

Clearly I've died and gone to heaven, I thought.

"I'm not sure what it is..." she said, tracing shapes on herself now. "Maybe I'm finally relaxed enough now that we've graduated, maybe it's this fresh air, or maybe it's just coincidence, but ever since we left the city I've been so fucking horny!"

Yep. This is heaven!

I rolled to face her. She had a look of anticipation on her face, and she reached out to pull me in for a kiss. She leaned her whole body up against mine and wrapped her leg over my hip.

"And since we started this game," she continued. "it's the only thing I can think about."

I'd barely thought about anything else either. The whole purpose of our trip had dramatically shifted towards coming up with bolder and more trilling ways to expose each other. I kissed her passionarely, licking her teeth and lips, then her check and neck. Her smooth skin was warm against my naked body, her wet kisses

"Then how about another dare?" I suggested, between heavy kisses. My mind had been racing through various scenarios.

"What've you got for me today?" she mumbled, pulling her tongue across my clavicle.

"You packed that lingerie I love so much, right?"

"I did." Her face looked curious, trying to guess what was coming.

"Excellent. Why don't you wear it while you cook breakfast?"

"Mmm," she bit her bottom lip. "Okay, right now?"

"In a minute." I said, moving her onto her back and kneeling over her slender waist. I kissed her neck and licked around her breast. My hands explored her bare skin. She sighed easily.

"Right now..." I said to her between kisses down her belly. "I just want to enjoy you."

She moaned in satisfaction.

"Shhh. These tents are awfully thin." I placed a finger over her lips, then dove between her legs, tonguing her clit toward an early morning orgasm.

***

"Damn, that was nice Andy." said Elysa, crouching over her bag and searching for her lingerie. "I was hoping you could make me cum before breakfast."

She slipped the bra on -- two sheer patches of black mesh with a thin lace trim, spaghetti straps and a lace back -- then stood and pulled on her bottoms -- matching black mesh boy-shorts.

"Return the favor after?" I asked

"...or during." She suggested, shimmying her hips into her tiny undies.

She peeked out of the tent cautiously. No other campers had set up near us, but a few tents sat at the opposite end of the campground. Elysa stepped into her sandals and into the morning sun. She tiptoed delicately to the car, eyes scanning side to side to check for any onlookers who might be too close. Seeing no one, she loosened up and stretched a little in the bright light. She unpacked the food and gear from the car and set up on the picnic table. From a distance she appeared to be wearing a stylish swimsuit -- a revealing one, but nothing too suspicious. As she came closer, though, the intimate details of her toned body became apparent under the sheer mesh.

She set up the stove and prepped water for coffee. As it heated, she mixed up batter for pancakes, her hips swaying back and forth to a silent beat in her head.

I laid in the tent, still nude, and watched her through the opening. The sweet taste of her cum was fading from my lips, but the morning's excitement had just begun. I kicked off my blanket and stretched on my back while I watched her silently dancing. As if she sensed it, she turned around and met my eyes. She grinned and blew me an exaggerated kiss. She set the bowl on the table. Then she spun back around, still swaying rhythmically, and bent forward. Her hands traced her curves, and as she rose she pulled the back of her bottoms into the cleavage of her ass. My hand found its way to my erect cock as she whipped her head around at me and winked. She slowly turned, hips rocking side to side like a belly dancer, and pulled the tiny cups of her bra aside. She ran her hands over her bare breasts and then pulled back her long hair. The look on her face was of pure sexuality. I was thrilled that she was no longer worried about people watching. Then it crossed my mind that she might be excited about people watching. The thought sent a butterfly through my stomach, and I slowed my stroking. On queue, the water kettle began to whistle. Elysa stopped her silent striptease, let her hair fall to cover her breasts, and turned to prepare the meal.

I tossed on a pair of shorts and got up. I walked up behind Elysa at the stove, wrapped my arm around her waist, slipping my fingers under her waistband - feeling her smooth, bare skin, and kissed her on the neck.

"Somebody's awake." She joked, reaching a hand behind her to feel the erection under my shorts.

"After a show like that, I don't know if I'll need any coffee." I joked. I brushed her hair aside, exposing her right breast.

She slipped her hand into my shorts and briefly caressed me. Then she pulled my hand off her waist and fixed her hair.

"Why don't you have a seat and let me take care of this?"

"Guess I'll just enjoy the view." I said, taking my seat across the table from her. My dick poked through my unzipped shorts, and I sat back, legs spread.

"Guess I will too" she said, eyeing my cock.

Elysa poured two cups of coffee and scooped the pancake batter onto the griddle. As it sizzled her eyes surveyed the distance. Behind me, I could hear campers starting to stir, and a gentle buzz of activity around the hot pools.

"Nervous someone might be watching?" I said

"A little.." she replied. She looked back at me, "and a little excited."

Elysa loaded up a plate with pancakes. She pulled her hair back, took the plate, and strutted around the table, slowly. I sipped my coffee and leered at her. She presented the plate to me, bending and pressing her breast into my cheek.

"Your breakfast, love." She spoke in a sultry tone.

"None for you?" I asked.

"I thought we could share..." she replied as she lowered herself into my lap, nestling my cock between her legs and wrapping and arm around my shoulder. I could feel the heat off her crotch as she shifted her weight. Almost involuntarily, I thrust gently between her thighs. I kissed her cheek, then cut a bite out of the syrup-glazed stack.

We alternated bites. As we ate, she placed a hand between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock.

"So, about that favor." She said softly.

With my free hand I grazed her hips, tummy, breasts, and back. She opened her legs enough to pull her panties aside, and my cock met the warmth of her skin.

"Keep going" I replied.

Her slender fingers slid up and down the underside of my shaft as she pressed the tip into her clit. She offered me another forkfull of breakfast, then licked the sticky-sweet syrup from my lips. The scene was downright decadent. It might have been funny if it wasn't so damn hot.

She looked around, then at me. "Dare?"

"More daring than this?" I questioned.

"Fuck me. Let's fuck right here." Elysa purred into my ear. "I'm so wet thinking about it!"

I steadied one hand on her hip and nudged her forward. She answered with a slow gyration, gliding my cock between her pussy lips and up into her, massaging her clit faster as I slowly inched inside. She exhaled loud and slow, and I answered with a moan. We paused for a second, enjoying the feeling. I pushed suggestively on her hip, and she began subtly sliding back and forth.

"Nice and slow." I instructed.

Working her hips on my cock, she turned to meet my eyes. Her mouth hung open in ecstasy. She took her fingers from her clit and placed them at my lips. I sucked her sweet cum off of them.

"I love the way you taste, Lys." I said. "Sweeter than syrup."

We each ate a bit more, pausing between thrusts to as not to be too conspicuous to any wandering eyes.

Elysa slid her hand again across her pussy, massaging my cock as it slipped out of her. She inserted her middle two fingers deep into herself, then brought them out and guided me back in. With a similar ease, she swallowed her own fingers all the way to the knuckle. She planted her lips on mine and we shared the savory, hot flavor of her pussy juice, mixed with the sweet maple sugar, and bitter coffee. It was a feast for all my senses, and I nearly lost control.

Elysa shifted, planting her feet between mine. I sat back, spread my legs and she put her hands on my knees. Looking back, she whispered, "Fuck me until you cum, Andy. Don't stop until you cum in my pussy!"

I gripped her hips with both hands and guided her as she bounced faster and faster in my lap. She bowed forward, riding up and down with her whole body, struggling to keep quiet. The fear of being caught fell away from my mind, as any rational thought was washed over by successive waves of rushing adrenaline.

Under her breath I could barely hear her repeating "Fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy, make me cum baby make me cum.." as she edged closer to climax. I reached forward and put my hand over her mouth to quell any noise, and she bit down on my index finger as she pushed back hard onto my cock. I felt her whole body shudder as she came. She arched her back and rolled her shoulders in quaking ecstasy, biting harder to stifle her moans.

"You fuck so good, you dirty girl." I said softly into her ear. "Work that gorgeous pussy for me."

She reached between her legs and caressed my balls with her hand as she rocked forward and back on my cock. As I felt the warmth building in me, I gripped Elysa by the hair and pulled her ear back to me. She leaned back and put an arm around my shoulder, licking my ear, alternately rubbing my balls and her clit with her other hand.

"This is so fucking hot" She whispered into my ear. "I love your hands around my neck and I love your powerful cock buried in my cunt." Her voice deepened. She growled like a woman possessed, "I love fucking you out in the open, Andy. I hope someone's watching. I hope they see how good you fuck me, baby."

I felt my climax building as each dirty word came out of her sweet mouth.

"Take me anytime, anywhere, just keep fucking me this good!"

I grabbed her by the waist and thrust hard and deep three times as I orgasmed. I could feel her starting to shake.

"Oh fuck yes you're making me cum again!" she whispered. "Yes, oh yesssss!" She held in as best she could as she furiously worked her clit while I shot pulse after pulse up into her.

I let out a massive sigh of relief and rested my head against her back. She nearly collapsed into the breakfast, steadying her elbows on the table for balance. I caressed her belly for a minute, holding her tight to me. Her pussy was still pulsating around my hard shaft.

After a moment, she slid off of my lap and onto the bench next to me. She rested her cheek against the tabletop, "Wow!" She exclaimed. "You've made me cum twice already and it's not even nine yet!'

"Need a break?" I sarcastically suggested.

She kissed me, then stood and adjusted her lingerie back into it's only-slightly-less-revealing position.

"Keep pushing." She encouraged.

Her eyes signaled that she was very much still in the mood. I looked over her gorgeous figure again, astonished at her beauty and her sudden lack of shame. I wondered how long I could keep her exposed, or how much more exposed I could get her.

"Let's break camp first." I said. Maybe she was ready for another round, but I needed a few minutes to recover.

I gathered the dishes and began cleaning while Elysa broke down our bed. Much to my delight, she didn't seem bothered to put any more clothes on -- sauntering from the tent to the car and back in her lingerie. I kept my eyes fixed on her as I worked. She shielded herself from peering eyes with various blankets, pillows, bags. But upon each hurried return to the tent she was uncovered -- her black hair dancing in the desert breeze and her nearly bare body a radiant bronze in the morning sun.

As I packed the kitchen I noticed she had left a white sundress on the table. Her outfit for the day, I assumed. Elysa was bent over the hatchback, arranging our bags into the limited space. Her attention elsewhere, I quickly squirreled the dress into a dish bin.

Elysa finished packing up and looked out at our former sleeping spot. Her eyes scanned the campsite, stopped on the picnic table, then darted around. Her eyebrows raised slightly, but she didn't say anything.

"Looking for something?" I inquired.

She glared at me -- equal parts exasperation and delight. "Okay, where is it?"

"Where's what?" I tried to play coy but my grin gave me away.

"My dress? It didn't walk off by itself." She glared, feigning frustration but clearly amused.

"I think you're already dressed enough." I sipped my coffee smugly. Don't you?"

"No! No way." She shrank.

She didn't say the safe word, but I relented before she could protest any further. "Okay, okay." I paused, then the idea hit me. My eyes lit up. "How about a negotiation? If you want to put something on, something's got to come off. Fair?"

"Fair!"

Crisis averted, I thought. A second passed. She looked at me expectantly.

"You first." I focused my eyes on her chest, then -- wishfully -- on her panties.

She pulled her bra off, making no attempt to cover her tits, and tossed it at me. She planted her hands on her hips and stood proud with her chest out. "Happy?"

"Very." I said, holding the mesh piece in my fingers. Then I reached into the car and fished out her dress.