Exposing Elysa Ch. 05

Story Info
A game of 'Truth' heightens the dares.
1.2k words
4.41
12.4k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Truth."

"Huh?" I looked over at Elysa, having only half heard what she said. I'd been driving for about an hour without much conversation, enjoying the music and the scenery.

"Truth!" she repeated. "You know, as in 'Truth or Dare.' I thought it'd make these long drives more interesting... we can't always be daring each other. So, Truth. Ask me something."

"Alright, let me think." She caught me off-guard with the idea and I scrambled to think of a provocative question.

"Oh quit overthinking. There's no bad questions. Just ask me anything to get the game going!"

"Fine." I said, and tossed out the first question that came into my head. "When did you lose your virginity?"

"Really?" she sighed.

"Hey, you said no wrong questions!"

"I know.. I.." she paused. "It's just a little embarrassing for me."

"What were you like, 12?" I joked.

She hit my shoulder. "Ew, no!" then, after a moment, she answered quietly. "twenty-two."

"What's embarrassing about that?" I asked.

"It's so - late! It was like, two years ago." she shifted in her seat.

"What'd you grow up super religious or something?"

"No it's nothing like that. I wanted to. More than anything. God, I was such a horny teen. Just, I was a really shy kid. We moved around a lot for my dad's work and I never made many close friends in school. Then, when I went away to college..." she trailed off. "It took a while to catch on, ok? Let's just move past it."

"Okay, okay." I relented. "Didn't mean to embarrass you, I was just curious! Plus, you've certainly made up for lost time!" I playfully poked at her pierced nipple.

"Har har" she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, my turn. Truth!"

"Tell me a fantasy you have that I don't know about." She asked so immediately, I had to imagine she'd thought up a few questions before starting the game.

"Good one. Hmm." I pretended to think even though I knew exactly what my answer was. "Oh! I got it. Fucking in front of people."

"Isn't that what we've been doing?"

"No, like an audience. You know, in a sex club or at an orgy."

"Sex club?! They have those?"

"Yeah! There's some in the city." I responded, adding "if you're interested."

"I've never thought about it before." she said. "I guess there's a lot I haven't thought about before!"

"No pressure." I said.

"Well, I'll keep thinking about it."

It wasn't a 'no' and that was enough to send my mind racing.

"Alright." I said, interrupting my own thoughts about fucking Elysa in a crowded club. "Your turn again. Same question. What turns you on that you haven't told me about?"

"Oh I know!" she barely hesitated. "The other day, when I was napping and you pulled over to pee. I woke up and saw you out the window..."

"Watching me pee turns you on?" I interrupted, half-joking, half curious.

"..no, silly. Your cock was hard, and watching you hold it. I started to fantasize about spying on you while you were jerking off. I got so turned on that, well, you know the rest."

"So you want to watch me masturbate?"

"Yeah! I've never seen a guy play with himself before. That's not weird, is it?"

"Not at all. I think that's something we can, uh, keep thinking about."

She grinned. "We're going to have a lot to think about when we get home."

"If not sooner." I responded.

Neither of us spoke for a bit. I expected her to request another question, but instead she turned quietly. Her mouth opened to speak, but the words seemed caught in her throat. She pursed her lips thoughtfully. I could practically hear the gears spinning in her head. After a few seconds, she built up the courage.

"Ok I'm gonna say something and it might be weird but I just want to say it." The words flew out of her mouth as if she'd just rehearsed it in her head one too many times. "Watching you pee was kinda sexy. Like, um, in a voyeuristic, taboo sort of way."

To my surprise, I agreed with her. And, conveniently, I needed to relieve myself. I checked my mirrors for traffic. Seeing none in any direction, I pulled off to the shoulder of the empty road.

"Why'd we stop?" Elysa asked.

"You want to watch? Now's your chance." I hopped out of the car and walked around to her side. I unbuttoned my pants and let them drop to my ankles. No reason for modesty out here, I figured.

She propped her elbows on the open window and gazed out.

I'd never peed with an audience before, and it took a minute to loosen up, but soon enough I felt the pressure of liquid inching closer to daylight. A small trickle emerged and dripped onto the dry sand. Elysa giggled and smiled in encouragement.

I turned to face her. I relaxed my muscles and released a steady stream, slow at first, the building. The arc of liquid marched closer to the car door.

"Yes! Keep going!" Elysa encouraged. Her eyes grew wide as she watched, and one of her arms conspicuously dropped below the window.

With a playful shake I shot higher, my piss splashed on the door just below her face.

"Hey!" She exclaimed. She defensively raised the window a few inches, leaving enough space for her eyes and nose to poke over the top. In response I aimed at the window. For a split second I felt a tinge of regret, worried that my enthusiasm had gone too far. I was not expecting what happened next.

She pulled her dress aside and pressed her breast on the glass. I aimed at her nipple. As my stream ricocheted off the window and onto the desert floor, I imagined the barrier between us vanishing. I pictured her chest wet with piss, the stream tickling her nipple and dripping down her belly. I didn't expect the idea to be so thrilling. I started to get hard.

I wondered if she was also fantasizing about the glass disappearing, and I hoped she was also getting turned on. Her arm was moving rhythmically up and down, and though I couldn't see inside the car I was sure she was touching herself.

"Good aim baby!"

I shook the last few drops from my now fully engorged erection. The shaking turned to stroking, sending butterflies through me. I picked up my shorts from the ground, and quickly walked back around to the drivers side, naked except for a shirt, with my hand wrapped around my cock and Elysa's fiery eyes locked on me.

"I didn't expect to like that so much." She replied. Her hand was still buried in her panties.

"Yeah, that was wild!" I said as I started up the car and accelerated back onto the highway. "I think we both learned something new just now."

"I think we did." She replied, audibly flustered. She wrapped her free hand around my dick, stroking me and rubbing herself in a synchronous rhythm.

"Just one more thing to think about for later." I stammered, trying to maintain focus.

"You were thinking about pissing on my tits, weren't you?" she said boldly as she lowered her head into my lap. Before I could respond, she licked my cock and continued, "Think about it now."

Then, for the second time this week, Elysa sucked me off while I drove. This time, though, she didn't mind making me cum immediately.