Exposing His Wife for Me

Story Info
A fantasy ending.
5.1k words
4.65
25.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first part of this story is based on a conference I had gone to out of state, and an experience I had at a bar the last night I was there. An attractive couple was sitting nearby, and the lady was staring at me. Though her look was intimidating, it was not rude, and I couldn't tell where she was coming from, why she was staring at me. It was very curious, but I finished my drink and left, and ever since then I always had that wonder, why was she staring at me and what would have happened if I had stayed.

I recently came across a piece from deviant_couple_nj that fit well to the what could have happened part of the story. I put the two together to write this, telling my tale and theirs, but from my point of view. Thank you, Deviant Couple for the inspiration. :)

The first part is true, the rest of it is fantasy.

I hope you enjoy. :)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

It was a quiet piano bar I had walked into, not typically my taste in bars, but peaceful and serene despite how busy it was. I'd had a long day, a superb dinner with a coworker and some people we'd met at the conference, and was just looking for a place to have a quiet glass of wine before retiring to my room for the night. Most of the other bars in the casino were crowded, loud and raucous, and was just not my style for this evening.

My company had sent me out of town to attend a conference, in Las Vegas of all places, and rather posh as it turned out. Considering the location, I took advantage of the time and place to learn and network. The conference was in one of the larger casinos, as well was my room. Very convenient, I was able to attend the conference, dine, browse, and shop, and I had not stepped foot outside the entire three days I was here.

Black polished tables were scattered around on the red carpeted lounge and a long, C shaped, polished mahogany bar lined one wall. A black baby grand piano sat in one corner with a light jazz tune being played by a young lady wearing a black tuxedo, white blouse, and black, satin bow tie. Two waitresses in white, tight throated blouses, black bow ties, and black tuxedo slacks scurried back and forth administering choice beverages to waiting patrons. Overall, kind of a classy joint, I smiled to myself as I looked about for a place to sit.

A couple of tables were open, but I felt all eyes upon me as I walked through, and I suddenly wished the midnight blue dress I wore had a little less plunge in the bosom. My C cups generated a fair amount of cleavage which drew a fair amount of attention from the men in the place. A bit too much attention I thought, considering how I felt at the moment; tired and emotionally sated from my meal and time with my colleagues.

I decided to sit at the bar instead of a table. Perhaps this may have been signaling an open invitation, but I felt at the bar I could get a quick drink and leave. I ignored all stares as I took a seat. The bartender in the same dress as the waitresses finished the drinks he was preparing, poured a scotch and rocks, then drew a couple pints of beer before wiping down the bar and approaching me.

"Good evening, young lady," he said with a pleasant smile as he placed a logo'd coaster in front of me. "What can I get for you tonight?"

"A glass of white wine," I replied, then changed my mind with a smile. "On second thought, a Jameson rocks. Double, if you please."

"Coming right up," he smiled tapping the bar, and scurried off to fill my order.

My placement at the end of the bar gave me a good vantage point of the place, and I was able to see most everything and everybody. I enjoy people watching; seeing how they dress, their interactions with each other, and sometimes their little dramas therein. Most of the tables were occupied by couples, or small groups. At the bar, two older gentlemen sat in animated conversation a couple seats away from me, on the other side were a pair of couples laughing at a joke or a story, followed by two middle-aged ladies sipping whiskey, then a younger gentleman with a pint who smiled and nodded his head at me as I took in the view. I nodded back without a smile and did my best to avoid looking at him while I sat.

The bartender served my Jameson and he tilted his head with a smile in acknowledgment as I tipped my glass in a toast to him. The chilled Irish whisky felt good as I took a sip and I delighted in the smooth, nutty-vanilla aftertaste as I swallowed it.

I missed Julie terribly and I texted her as I sipped. This was the first time we had spent any time apart since she moved in a few months earlier. Her reply text said she'd had a busy day, had just got home, and was making herself a stir fry for dinner. I texted her about the restaurant I'd gone to, the meal I had, and sent her a picture I'd taken of it, promising to take her to a nice place when I got back home. The company had allotted a fair amount for meals during my stay and I did my best to make use of it without going overboard. No lobster dinners, but I ate well.

I gazed around the establishment as I sipped my Jameson. Most everybody had stopped looking at me and, out of the corner of my eye, even the young man at the end of the bar had given up. At one of the tables a man and a woman sat, very close together, and were paying very special attention to each other, though the lady would often glance over in my direction.

The red dress she wore gracefully on her slender body offset her creamy skin and showed an ample amount of cleavage, considering her small breasts. Her straight, black hair cascaded across her shoulders, some of it spilling down into her bosom, a delicate neck that begged to be nibbled on was adorned by a thin gold necklace. Her pretty blue eyes on her round face looked over a pert nose as she sipped the glass of red wine she rose to lusciously frosted red lips. Stunning is how I would describe her, and the looks from several men in the bar confirmed it.

Her gentleman was handsome and charming in his expensive 3-piece suit and tie. A touch of grey accented the temples of his brown hair and a bit of gray elegantly streaked his darker brown mustache. A gold watch peeked out of his sleeve as he set down a martini glass and leaned forward to speak in his lady's ear. She acknowledged him, but continued gazing at me with a passive, attentive look as she took a sip of her wine.

I felt a little intimidated and looked away, taking a small sip from my own glass, however, curiosity drove me back to look at the elegant lady. She glanced down as she placed her drink on the table then looked up at me again. The expression on her face was intense without being rude, but neutral and hard to read. Why was she staring at me? Was it my dress? Did she think she knew me? Did I offend her?

Her gentleman leaned forward again and whispered something in her ear, and she looked down as she nodded. I took another sip of my whiskey and tried not to watch them, but I was allured by the lady, the way she carried herself, and the way she was looking at me. The gentleman pushed back his chair, stood, and buttoned his coat as he walked towards the back of the bar, presumably to the restrooms.

The lady shifted in her seat and crossed her leg over one knee, causing the slit on her red dress to fall open and show a great deal of delicious thigh. Several men noticed and I tried not to stare as she continued her gaze at me.

Somehow, I was drawn to this lady and it was becoming more and more difficult to not look at her. I finished my whiskey and placed it on the bar just as the lady's gentleman returned, sat down, and leaned over as she turned to whisper in his ear. He immediately turned his head and looked directly at me. I was caught off guard, embarrassed, and I quickly looked away.

The bartender had magically appeared and asked if I wanted another drink. I wanted to leave but I was so flustered I ended up ordering another Jameson. He quickly placed the drink in front of me with a bow and from the corner of my eye, I saw the gentleman rise out of his chair and approach me.

Oh, dear God, I must have offended his lady and he's coming over to berate me, I thought to myself as my face became hot and I turned to face the bar. The gentleman sat down in the seat next to me, and I glanced at him unsure of what to expect, however I immediately relaxed when I saw his kind eyes and gentle smile. He spoke with a courteous, yet firm tone.

"Good evening," he said graciously, with a smile. "My wife finds you very attractive."

"Sh-she what?" I stammered out, setting down my drink.

"I hope you're not offended. She saw you walk into the bar and is mesmerized by you. Do you find her attractive?"

"Y-yes," I mumbled with a shrug, looking at her. "She's gorgeous."

"Yes, she is," he turned, smiling in her direction.

"Would you care to join us?" he asked, looking back at me.

What? No! I just want to go to my room and go to bed. Alone.

"Um, o-okay," I incredulously found myself saying.

The gentleman stood up and I took his offered hand as I rose from my barstool and reached for my drink. Then he courteously placed one hand behind me and the other in front, guiding me to their table. The lady continued to gaze at me as I approached, saying nothing, verbally or with her eyes. Most men would be undressing me with their eyes by now, but I could not read this lady.

"Please have a seat," the gentleman said as he pulled a chair out for me. I sat, smoothing my dress under me, and tried to make myself comfortable under the lady's cool, constant gaze.

"We've been out having a night on the town," he continued as he sat down next to his lady, putting his arm around her. "An amusing play, and a nice dinner. Then we stopped here for a nightcap. We often get a room in the casino here for the night rather than going back home."

All I could do was grunt a nod in acknowledgment.

"What brings you here?" he asked.

The gentleman spoke with a courteous tone and even though I was apprehensive I felt an easy presence with him. His wife gazed at me over the rim of her glass, waiting for my answer as she delicately sipped her wine.

"Uh, business," I croaked out, looking at the lady. "I'm here for a conference."

"Have you been in town very long?" he asked, taking a sip of his martini.

"A couple of days, I go back home tomorrow."

"Ah," the gentleman replied. "A pity, not much time to see any sights then."

"No, not really," I admitted, sucking ice from my glass.

"You've finished your drink," he said with a nod to my empty glass. I looked in my glass and was astonished that I had slurped it down so fast.

"Would you like another?" He asked as he made a circular motion with his hand to a waitress.

For some reason I couldn't bring myself to say no, I had eaten a large dinner, so I wasn't feeling the effects of the first two glasses, yet. The waitress was quick with our orders.

The gentleman and I chatted, mostly he talked or asked questions and I nodded or answered him. His wife sat quiet, gazing at me, occasionally smiling if a joke was made. The longer I sat there, the more attractive the lady became and the more I was drawn to her. I even managed to steal a glance at her cleavage when she looked down to place her glass on the table. The gentleman was kind and respectful, any apprehension I was feeling had vanished, and I became quite at ease with this couple.

We chatted for a while until our drinks were finished and I tried to think of an excuse to thank him and say good night. The gentleman looked at his lady and I could see an almost imperceptible nod from her, as if she were acknowledging something or perhaps giving permission.

"So," the gentleman said turning back to me and leaning in close. "As I said, my wife finds you very attractive. Please forgive me for being so forward, but would you care to join us upstairs?"

I was stunned and could not believe what I'd just heard. I'd been propositioned in a bar many times, but this was the first time so direct and to be invited to a threesome with two strangers. I immediately felt a little tingle begin to grow in my nether regions. The gentleman was quite handsome and his wife gorgeous, even though she had not spoken a word since I sat down. I looked at the lady; her expression was unreadable and had not changed any, neither pleading to join them nor I couldn't care less if you didn't.

A threesome was everybody's fantasy, but I never imagined it would ever happen, certainly not like this. I could not believe I was actually considering it when guilty thoughts of Julie sprang into my mind.

"Look..., um, Mister...," and I realized I didn't even know their names.

"Just call me Mr. S," he offered.

"Um, I'm Lo—," I was cut off by Mr. S putting a finger to my lips.

"You have someone at home," he asked softly, more as a statement than a question.

I nodded, as he smiled politely and clasped his hands together.

"It will be just the three of us. I swear you will not be touched, and you may leave at any time you wish. No need to worry about any infidelity," he smiled.

With that, Mr. S rose and offered a hand to his wife, who also rose, giving me one last glance.

"Room 1343, be there within 15 minutes," he said, his tone sounding more like an order than a suggestion.

I sat there in silence, watching the heads turn as they walked out of the bar, and guilty looked around the place. Everyone was in their own little world, oblivious to my invitation and the internal conflict spinning through my mind. More thoughts of Julie appeared, and I made my decision. Bed, and alone. It's late and I have a flight to catch in the morning. I rose from the table, the bartender smiling and returning my nod as I walked out. The elevators were a short distance but enough time to contemplate on my little dilemma.

I was not to be touched. Did they just want me to watch? I know I've always had that little fantasy, to be watched while I played with myself, or played with Julie. I never had much of a voyeur streak, but to be the one watching instead, that did have its own little intrigue, didn't it, I thought as I waited for the elevator. No, my decision was final, straight to my room it is.

The elevator door opened, I stepped inside and pressed the button for my floor. The door closed and I felt my weight increasing as the elevator rose. I looked at the buttons for the floors and realized I'd push the button for the 13th floor. My room was on the 16th, why did I do that, I thought as I pushed the correct button. I was tired, and perhaps a little tipsy after three good, stiff drinks.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. I looked up and confirmed I was on the 13th floor. Somehow, my feet began to move and a moment later I found myself standing in front of a closed elevator door. What the hell am I doing? I should be in my own room. It must be curiosity, I tried to coach myself as I walked mystified down the hall in search of the room number.

I found their room in short order and stood in front of the door telling myself to leave, to go to my room and go to bed, then numbly knocked softly on the door. A brief moment later the door opened, and the gentle face of Mr. S smiled at me.

"Ah, excellent timing, my dear. Please come in," he gestured with a wave.

The large, elegant hotel room was dimly lit and smelled pleasantly of sweet perfume. A short, dark wood dresser with a large LCD TV sat against one wall, a desk with an open laptop and an office chair in the corner by a wall sized window showing the city lights, and a plush comfy chair all surrounded the single king size bed up against the wall. Mr. S had changed out of his suit and wore a tank T-shirt and slacks, and he motioned me to the comfy chair. I sat in the dim corner and crossed my legs just as the bathroom door opened.

His wife stepped out of the bathroom and I was entranced by her attire as she immediately crossed the room to Mr. S without acknowledging me. She either did not see me or had ignored me, the latter, I assumed. Her black, high heeled shoes stretched her calves enticingly and the black, thigh high stockings and small black, lacy panties looked tantalizing on her. The short, black baby doll dress was sheer showing her boobs underneath, the areoles very clear under the thin, black fabric and her nipples were very erect. An intriguing pair of red leather bondage bracelets completed the ensemble. She looked hot as hell in her outfit and I felt a tingling down below as I drank in her delicious view.

Mr. S turned his wife so she was facing me, and she looked at me for the first time since she stepped out of the bathroom. Mr. S grabbed her wrists, placed them behind her, and bound them. The look in her eye was subdued excitement, she was on display and she watched my eyes rove over her sexily clad body, staring at her round tits and her panties. I cleared my throat and tried not to squirm under her intense gaze that said, "I have plans for you later."

Mr. S ran his hands up and down her arms, across her front, her breasts, down to her stomach and rested them on her hips. He gently tapped her high heeled foot and whispered, "Spread them." She shifted her weight to obey as he took a fistful of her long, black hair and turned her head to kiss her—long, and passionately. Their tongues entwined as his hand explored the front of her dress, squeezing and mashing her breasts. He turned her head forward to face me, her eyes locked on mine as his kisses nibbled down her neck, softer now, seductively teasing her. His left hand moved up and down her hip, lifting her dress a little each time. He reached down to feel her stockings and back up to squeeze her butt. He moved down her neck and gave her shoulder a gentle bite. I realized my hand was caressing my own body as I watched him grope his wife.

He let go of her hair and brought his hands around to her small, firm breasts, cupping them. He traced the underside with his finger, and whispered in her ear, "Are you watching her?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Do you find her desirable?"

"Yes, very," his wife said as she swallowed.

I squirmed under her intense gaze, her eyes now seemed to see through my dress, and she examined my body, lasciviously staring at the cleavage my C cup boobs provided. I realized my hand had caressed its way up my chest and was squeezing my breast, increasing the amount of cleavage showing.

She licked her frosty red lips as Mr. S groped her breast, his other hand pulled at the hem of her dress. He slowly raised it—rubbing her thighs as he did so—until I could clearly see her panties.

I stared between the legs of his wife before looking up to meet her eyes. I shifted in my seat again, I was very aroused by watching these two. I was wet and found my hand instinctively drawn to my private area and began caressing myself through my dress. I uncrossed my legs and spread them slightly. She looked down to watch me expose more of my thighs as my dress rode higher on my legs. Mr. S pinched her nipple through the thin fabric of her sheer baby doll, and she tilted her head back letting out a sighing moan. He nibbled the flesh where her neck met her shoulder, causing another small moan to escape her lips as she squirmed in his embrace.

Mr. S pulled his wife's see-through dress higher and traced the edge of her panties with his finger, noting that I was following every move with my eyes.

He suddenly turned his wife around, grabbed a fistful of her hair and kissed her lips. With his free hand he lifted her dress, exposing her ass to me, barely covered by her black lace panties. He squeezed and kneaded the flesh of her butt cheek, then paused for a moment to remove his tank shirt, showing off his athletic build.

He then knelt in front of his wife. She stood obediently as he hiked her dress up more, moved his fingers under the band of her panties, and gently pulled them down. Down over her hips, down her thighs and stockings, and around her ankles. He gently lifted each of her high heeled feet, then tossed her panties in my lap. Now only his wife's hands—bound at the wrists—was covering her ass from me.

12