Exposing His Wife for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my dress up to expose my panties and began fingering myself through the lacy fabric as I stared at her ass, her damp pussy lips so sweetly nestled in the crook of her thighs behind her hands. Mr. S kneaded the soft flesh of her butt, spreading her cheeks and giving me a view of her sweet rosebud.

With his wife exposed, Mr. S held her in place at the hips. He kissed her thigh, again and again, slowly making his way up between her legs. With his lips, he pulled on the small patch of short hair above her clitoris, then teased her with a lick, from the folds of her lips up to her clit. I watched as his hands clawed at his wife's ass and thighs, her moans revealing that she was enjoying being pleasured, teased, and exposed in front of a complete stranger.

He licked her one last time before standing up and turning her around. He reached around and placed his hand on her inner thigh. He felt the wetness on her leg and whispered in her ear, "spread them." She complied as her husband lifted her sheer black dress up around her hips. She watched as my eyes fixated on her smoothly, shaved pussy. I wondered if she could tell how aroused I was in the dimly lit room.

I was looking straight into the lust filled eyes of his wife and spread my legs wider. She was flush with excitement, and she could now see all the way up my dress. She watched as my hand moved over my tiny, lacy blue panties—slowly tracing the outline of the lips of my pussy with my two fingers.

She needed her clit touched and her husband knew it, but her hands were bound, and he was not done playing. One hand pulled down the top of the baby doll, displaying her breasts, the other in front of her, teasing her pussy. He rubbed around her lips, occasionally brushing over her clit, just enough to stimulate, but falling far short of satisfaction. I could tell it was driving her crazy. Her breath was heavy, and she watched me through lusty eyes as I moved my hand under my small, blue lace panties and began stroking my damp clit. I watched as she squirmed toward her husband's hand, trying in vain to force him to stimulate her as she watched my hand dancing under my panties, masturbating in front of her. She needed release, and soon.

Finally, her husband whispered, "You're ready."

"Yes, please," his wife moaned.

He unclasped her bracelets, freeing her hands and the baby doll fell to the floor as he ordered, "Play for our guest," as he handed her a large vibrator.

She stood naked in front of me, wearing only the black thigh high stockings and high heeled shoes. Her legs wavered and she sighed a moan as she pressed the vibrator to her clit. She looked at me with a furrowed brow and lecherous eyes that were locked with mine.

Mr. S moved to the side and sat on the bed, watching me and his wife masturbate as we watched each other, the vibe on her clit and my fingers under my panties. He motioned her to sit on the bed and he placed his hand on her thigh and raised it, forcing her to spread her legs wider, giving me a delightful view of her glistening, pink pussy.

The pleasurous look of desperation on her face told me it was not going to take long for her to cum. She bit her lip and hissed as the buzzing vibrator slid over her wet pussy and she made no attempts to quiet her moans for me.

I stood up in front of the couple, took her panties that were in my lap and tossed them on the bed in front of her then lifted my dress above my hips. I hooked both sides of my panties, pulled them to the floor and stepped out of them. As I sat and scrunched down, I lifted my dress again, making sure they both got a clear view of my cleanly shaved kitty. I leaned back, spread my legs and my lips, and resumed playing, relishing the pleasure in my exposed pussy as i watched this gorgeous and sexy lady vibe herself. I shifted from rubbing my clit to burying my fingers deep inside.

That put her over the edge, Mr. S knowing she was close. "Cum for her!" He ordered.

Her moans intensified as her climax built. She knew I, a stranger, was going to witness her most vulnerable moment and she could not contain herself. Her pussy was fully exposed, and she was vibing herself, in front of a complete stranger, and she was going to cum for me.

"Cum for her!" he demanded.

"I'm cumming!" She tilted her head forward, squealed and cursed, looking directly in my eye. "Fuck! I'm cumming!"

She arched her back, squeezed her eyes shut and threw her head back, writhing and moaning as she came, the vibe pressing hard on her clit.

Mr. S ripped off his slacks, threw his wife down on the bed and twisted her on her side so she could still watch me. He climbed on top of her, her bottom leg locked between his and he held the other in the air. He pressed his thick, hard cock against her pussy and kissed her hard on the mouth. He then turned her head back to face me.

I could not hold out much longer, I was going to cum, and very soon.

Leaning in close he pushed the head of his cock into her pussy. "What do you want me to do to you?" he asked

"Fuck me." She answered, staring with lust filled eyes at the girl stranger masturbating in front of her. "Please, fuck muhhh!"

He thrusted his cock into her before she could finish her words, her sighing moans becoming louder as he fucked her hard from behind.

I was frantically rubbing my clit, I had a front row seat of a gorgeous, sexy woman getting fucked by her husband, and I was very close to cumming. I occasionally watched porn on my phone, but this live sex show was especially erotic. I watched his thick, glistening cock thrusting in and out of her exposed, soaked pussy, her small tits jiggling with the motion. I was so tempted to kneel and lick her clit as she was being fucked.

I locked eyes with a wife drowning in pleasure and desire, being watched as she was being fucked by her husband. Mr. S fucked his wife harder and harder as his climax built. I was moaning and gyrating my hips, watching them as I finger fucked myself. She let out a squeal as her husband slammed his cock into her as far as it would go, his cock exploding with cum. I could no longer contain myself and cried out as I came, waves of pleasure washing over me, my body quivering and jerking spasmodically through my orgasm.

We all laid where we were, catching our breath, and feeling the warm afterglow of our pleasurous orgasms. Mr. S. pulled his cock out of his wife, cum dripping down her thigh.

After a moment I stood up and brushed my dress down, picked my panties up off the floor and stuffed them into my purse. I walked toward the couple still collapsed on the bed and squatted in front of them, the lady following my every move with her eyes. I leaned over and with open lips, held her chin and slowly and seductively kissed her mouth. I broke the kiss, then kissed her one last time and said, "Thank you.", rose and turned towards the door.

"This turned out to be a very fun evening," I smiled seductively to her as I let myself out.

12