All Comments on 'Exposing His Wife for Me'

by Lorelei907

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Very hot!

I love your fantasy version of your encounter with the couple. 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Riveting story

Fantastic recitation of your fantasy. Looking forward to more from you.

Well done and well "told".

Thank YOU.

seriouslyhardseriouslyhardover 3 years ago
Smokin’ HOT🔥

Once again you have detailed your delicious adventure of another couple.

Well done .. tough to keep your hands and tongue off of her .. maybe more next time . Great sexy story - you are a gifted writer .SHard

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

It's so flattering that you took our story and told it from the perspective of the guest! And so truly erotic to read and vindicating that there are those out there that would be turned on being having this experience. Wonderfully written and so hot! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So erotic and sensual

Thanks you for this submission Lorelei. Lord, I masturbated thrice on reading this, and am getting turned on yet again as I am writing this comment. Hope you have many more such escapades in real life. Have a lot of more wet moments, you. Love your kinks darling !

LizVegas79LizVegas79over 3 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

OMG I freaking love this story sooooooooooo much!

Lori is an awesome writer. I love how she set the mood and the scene. Her descriptions are excellent and yet I'm always left wanting a little more. I especially love how her intimate scenes are graphic with little (important!) details, but not pornographic.

As someone who has been to dozens of piano lounges in Vegas hundreds of times (okay, maybe thousands lol) I can honestly say, IF YOU"RE A WOMAN READ THIS STORY COMPLETELY NAKED! (guys too probably :-) )

-LizVegas79

OttawaGuy50sOttawaGuy50sover 3 years ago

Firstly - I am so glad to see you back writing here again.

SO many ways that story could have went but I love what you did with it. You write with such building arousal - I have been following you and the stories of you at work and then with Julie are fantastic.

I believe I had told you before that you seem like a female version of me. I look forward to many more from you Lorelei :)

HotBrandHotBrandover 3 years ago
What an incredible story!

I was so enthralled by this semi-autobiographical story. The theme, the pacing, and the mood are all so deeply captivating, and the structure of the story was so well presented. I absolutely adore this story!

MartaMaineMartaMaineabout 3 years ago

So arousing, so well written. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 3 years ago

very enjoyable story, thanks!

melody35melody35almost 2 years ago

Very hot!!! I masturbating!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

That was so hot and erotic

RracoonzRracoonzover 1 year ago

Beyond any shadow of doubt, the best story I have read thus far. Thank you!

MrMikelobe1952MrMikelobe1952about 1 year ago

Very vivid and arousing.

And talk about simultaneous orgasms! Three people together.

sixfoot4sixfoot412 months ago

Fuck! Hot! Cum!

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u6 months ago

Wow so hot. Love the voyeur/ exhibition girl in you

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u6 months ago

I went back and re-read the story. The first time I think I was speed reading Because I wanted to see what happened next. This time a savored each moment. I imagined myself watching the couple and making eye contact. Who could read this and not touch themselves ?

A

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLorelei907@Lorelei907
I have a number of things that I’ve done and experienced and have been longing to tell someone. I never could for social and embarrassing reasons, until now. Thank you, Literotica. I hope the therapy of getting my sexual escapades off my chest will be helpful and I look forw...