Exposing Katie 012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to hit the home center first figuring that the morning would warm up a bit more as it went on for when we'd be outside at the garden center. Our plans for the weekend mainly were to do yardwork, clean some things up and get some new stuff planted. Other than that, I needed some hardware for a few small projects around the house and we wanted to take a look at ceiling fans while we were there. We decided to start out looking at ceiling fans and then pick up the supplies that we needed. Katie seemed perfectly at ease in the truck, not self-conscious at all about the way that she was dressed. As we made our way into the store and to the ceiling fan display I noticed a couple guys checking her out, but nobody went obviously out of their way for a closer look.

We had barely begun to wander around, looking at the different models, when a salesman materialized to ask if he could help us. It seemed that he couldn't help himself and I noticed his eyes dip to Katie's chest while he was asking that first question and I figured that we were in luck. He was probably in his early to mid twenties and he said that his name was Tony. Katie began to explain the style of fan that we were looking for and he was asking questions about the size of the room, what kind of lighting, and whether we wanted a remote. All the time I could see his eyes continue to dip from her face down to her chest and I knew that we had him hooked.

As he was looking up to point out a fan to Katie I took the opportunity to take a step forward as though I was getting a better look as well. Slipping between the two of them for a moment I brushed the back of my arm across Katie's chest. I could feel her nipples against my arm and knew that the contact would only make them harder. I stepped back away and took a quick glance as I did so, seeing that my efforts had been rewarded. The next time that he glanced down his eyes lingered much longer, finally dragging them away when Katie turned to ask him a question. It was obvious where he had been looking, but Katie pretended not to notice.

Katie took the next step when she asked if she could get a closer look at two of the fans. The fans were on display hung from a grid above the area, but it was probably ten to twelve feet up, much higher than normal ceiling height. Tony looked at her a bit blankly so she asked if there was a ladder or something that she could stand on to take a closer look. He went running off and in a few moments returned with a stepladder for her.

She climbed the ladder and just as she reached the point where her was about head level with Tony and me, she seemed to lose her footing for a moment. Tony instinctively reached out to steady her since he was closer to her than I was, grabbing hold of her leg just below her ass. As soon as she regained her footing, his hand dropped from her leg and he gave a nervous glance my way to see if I had noticed. I pretended to be not paying attention and he relaxed. Actually, I was taking notice of another guy watching the show from several feet away. He was pretending to look at the fans as well, but whenever he would lower his gaze from the fans he would invariably end up looking right at Katie. Katie asked some questions as she looked at the fan, then turned on the ladder to look over at the other fan that she was considering, again seeming to lose her balance a bit. Tony was quick to catch her again. This time she was facing more towards him, so his hand gripped her leg across her upper thigh. He gave a glance my way and seeing no objection from me, he left his hand on her leg to steady her as she faced away from the ladder. Steadying her had the added benefit of drawing him closer to her. His head was only inches away from her crotch.

Katie started down the ladder and managed to "accidently" rub up against him as she descended. She asked if we could move the ladder over to the other fan so that she could get a closer look at it. Tony obliged and she was soon scaling the ladder again. This put us closer to the other guy watching us as well. Tony wasted no time in reaching out to steady her on the ladder. His hand rested on her leg just below her ass, practically cupping it. I also noticed that he did not have a firm grip on her leg, instead he left his hand somewhat loose so that as Katie moved she would rub herself against his hand. I noticed the other guy give me a glance to see if I was paying attention to what was happening to my wife. I did my best to pretend that I was not paying attention, all the while getting turned on by the attention these two guys were giving my wife. After looking at the second fan for a few moments, Katie once again turned around to look over at the other fan. As she turned, Tony raised his hand a bit so that it slid across her one ass cheek and came to a rest on her hip. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the other guy give me a glance to see if I was noticing the increasing liberties that the salesguy was taking with my wife.

Katie finished her review of the fans and started down the ladder. As she descended, Tony's hand slid up to her waist to help steady her. When she reached the bottom, she hopped down the rest of the way and I saw his hand slide across her breast for a brief moment. Katie stepped back, limiting his chance to really cop a feel, and thanked him for all of his help. She said that we'd have to think about the options, but asked if he got a commission and whether we should ask for him when we came back. Tony told us that he did not get commissions, but that we certainly could ask for him if we needed any more help. Absolutely no doubt on his intentions with that comment!

We both thanked him again and headed over to the hardware area as he drug the ladder off to wherever it was stored. As I was picking out the bolts and other fasteners that I needed for a few projects, I saw the other guy that had been watching our show at the ceiling fans walk down the aisle past us. I pointed him out to Katie and told her that she had an admirer. I suggested that she make a show of tucking in her shirt for him. A few moments later she stepped back away from me as she waited for me to collect my parts so I did not get to watch her performance myself. She told me that she made sure to do a good job of tucking her shirt in, pulling it tightly across her breasts and thrusting her chest out as she sucked her stomach in. I collected the things that I needed and we headed to the lawn and garden section.

A quick look confirmed that our voyeur was following us and that started to make me a bit nervous. Although I could not really blame him for trying to get more of a show and I had to admit that I only encouraged him by getting Katie to tuck her shirt in, I guess that my instincts to protect Katie were beginning to take over. I guess that it can be a fine line at times. On the one hand I get a definite thrill in showing her off and I have no problem with people looking if they will treat Katie nicely and she is not going to come to any harm. On the other hand I have to admit to getting nervous about situations where people may not understand the situation and not respect where Katie is coming from. Some people think that any woman willing to express her sexuality must be some sort of slut or less of a person. Just because I admire a nice sports car doesn't mean that I am thinking about stealing it or taking it for a joy ride. Perhaps I'm a bit naive to think that a woman should be able to express her sexuality without it necessarily being taken as an invitation to join in. Just enjoy the show and be thankful that you were given the opportunity to see something a little special that day.

I swung us into the kitchen display area with the mocked up kitchens and appliances and such. The area was open enough that it would be fairly obvious if he continued to just watch us. We spent a few minutes looking at appliances and cabinets, making sure that we were facing away from the guy. When I turned around he was gone, realizing that the show was over. I felt a bit relieved, something about him was just a little too persistent for comfort. The situation just had not felt right.

We made our way to the lawn and garden section and collected the things that we needed there; peat moss, fertilizer, and some root stimulator that we knew would cost more at the garden center. We paid for our things and headed out to the truck and got everything loaded up.

We had a bit of a drive to the garden center, so we talked during the drive. Katie had noticed the other guy watching us, but she was not as concerned about his intentions. I guess that at times I am a bit more concerned because I feel that since I am the one encouraging her to act this way, it is my responsibility if anything goes wrong. As much as it turns me on to play these games, I'd never forgive myself if she ended up getting hurt either physically or emotionally. I guess that it is the risk of doing such things, but I do my best to minimize those risks.

We spent most of our time discussing what kinds of plants we were looking for. Gardening is one of our shared hobbies and we are both pretty passionate about it. There are times when it seems like all you are doing is trying to keep ahead of the weeds, but we generally enjoy being outside for any reason so working in the soil and just having the gardens almost as extended rooms to the house through the summer is a great benefit to us. So we talked about getting some annuals to put in since the spring bulbs were finished for the season and look for some accent shrubs and ornamental grasses for a couple areas.

The garden center that we usually go to had been around for as long as I could remember. Fancier places had opened up that catered to the Martha Stewart crowd with craft stuff and fancy buildings and all. This place had started off years ago as a farm selling produce in the summer. They expanded with a small nursery and just kept adding on over the years. What they lacked in fancy appearance they more than made up for in selection, reasonable prices, and lack of crowds. As they added on, the place became a somewhat jumbled arrangement of greenhouses with open spaces between them that you could practically get lost in. If nothing else, it was an interesting place to just wander around in to see what you could find.

We knew where we were going for the things that we were looking for, but decided to wander around a bit just to see what we could find. As we walked around, I could see several of the male customers checking Katie out and I think that the younger male employees were passing the word around about her because there seemed to a boy in a green shirt with the center's logo walking by every time we turned around. The staff was made up of the owners and a few older people, but then there were a bit over a dozen high school to college aged kids working there for the summer. Most of them were girls, but there were five or six guys and before long I think we had seen each of them walk past us at least once. Surprisingly, they all seemed to just want to walk by and take a look. None of them stopped to ask if we needed help or had any questions in order to get the opportunity for a longer look. So we contented ourselves with looking around and tried not to notice that the same kid was making his third pass by us.

Since we were slowly browsing, it was easy for them to plan their paths so that they could pass by us without being completely obvious. If we were in one of the greenhouses they would cross through it using the entrances closest to us. Outside they would come out of a greenhouse close to us or go down an aisle near us. As this continued, I was a bit surprised that we warranted this much attention. I figured that they would tire of their game after everyone got a couple looks at Katie. But as this continued it eventually got sort of humorous and our urge to just to play with them a little got to be too great. So when we saw that nobody was watching us, we quickly sprinted down to the other end of the row that we were in, crossed over to the next aisle, and resumed our browsing while keeping an eye down towards where we had been standing moments before. Sure enough, the next kid that came by was down where we had been. He came to a complete stop and started looking around for us. As soon as he saw us he turned and started towards us, then stopped and headed back the way that he had been going. I guess that he decided that it was a little too obvious. But a few minutes later another one came past our new location, which made it pretty obvious that they were sharing their information. We were pretty clearly the high point of their day. It was all that we could do to keep from laughing out loud at that point.

We continued our browsing and let two more guys make their pass by us when I suddenly had an idea. Once the guy had disappeared again, I grabbed Katie's arm and told her "Let's go." We again sprinted down the aisle and turned a corner at a cross path, going further down that aisle before coming to a stop. As we had been browsing, we had been working our way further into the maze of the place. We were in a space between greenhouses with larger items, ornamental grasses and some shrubs. I had not seen anyone other than the kids that were working there for awhile, no customers. When we came to a stop, I turned to Katie and told her to take off her shirt. I caught her by surprise and she let out with a startled "What?" so I repeated my request. She recovered quickly and pulled the shirt over her head, holding it in her hand by her side. I went back to casually browsing through the plants and after a moment Katie joined me.

At first she acted a bit nervous, but she quickly relaxed and acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. As I said, Katie in only jeans, bare from the waist up, is one of my favorite looks for her. She'd taken her shirt off before while hiking or on one of our late night walks in town, but this was probably the first that she had done so in such a public place in broad daylight and she looked fantastic! I was having a hard time trying to pay some attention to the plants that we were looking at while also taking advantage of seeing her like this and keeping an eye out for the return of the next guy to make his pass by us.

Luckily, I caught a flash of movement over by where we had been moments before and got to see his reaction. He repeated the routine of the last guy that was caught off guard by our unexpected relocation, coming to a stop and scanning to find us again. With the taller plants in this area it was not immediately obvious where we had disappeared to. We continued with our browsing as though nothing was out of the ordinary and our movement caught his eye. He must not have had a clear view at first, because he looked for a moment and then as Katie moved he did a double-take and then outright stared at her for a long moment. He literally shook his head and quickly headed back the way that he had come.

As soon as he was out of sight, I told Katie to put her shirt back on. She hesitated a bit at first, I think that she was enjoying the freedom. But I repeated my request and she had just gotten her shirt tucked back in and resumed browsing when two of the guys showed up together. I could picture the first guy racing back to his friend and telling him to come quickly, that he wouldn't believe this. They watched us for a moment before once again heading back the way that they had come. I figured that the second guy was probably giving the first a hard time, "Yeah, sure she was naked, in your dreams..." Katie picked up on what I was doing and had a silly grin on her face as well at the thought of our effect on these boys.

It could have been fun if we were able to flash just the same guy again. Sort of like the boy who cried wolf, his friends would think that he was nuts and never believe anything he had to say after that. But there did not seem to be any real pattern to the way that they were coming past us. Not like they had an order of appearance, taking definite turns. Even if they had been going in order, I'm sure that they would have started varying it as soon as they realized what we were trying to accomplish.

So I waited until a couple of them had come past and then I asked Katie to take her shirt off again but to be ready to put it back on quickly. As the last guy disappeared around the corner, Katie quickly pulled her shirt off then went back to browsing for several minutes before the next guy made his appearance. Since we had not relocated this time, he came out from a greenhouse pretty close to us. When he realized that Katie was topless, he hesitated for a moment. No doubt he was considering going back for his buddies, but he must have decided it was worth more to take advantage of the opportunity. He walked past us on the next aisle over, trying to act like nothing was out of the ordinary for fear of spooking us off. Likewise, we just went about our business like nothing was out of the ordinary as though not to call attention to the fact that we might be doing something wrong. The only thing that betrayed us was Katie's nipples and then we were betrayed only if someone was familiar with their indication of her arousal. They were a deep red and were as erect as I had ever seen them. I knew that I could probably bring her to orgasm just by rubbing my hand across them at this point and licking or sucking on them would send her over the edge in a big way.

The kid was oblivious to any of this. His only thought was most likely about his good fortune at the moment. I doubt that he thinking beyond that. He took his time working his way down past us, straightening out some plants and picking dead leaves off and such. We continued to look at the plants and talk between ourselves as he drew closer, doing our best to act like absolutely nothing was out of the ordinary. I was beginning to wonder if he would say anything, try to strike up a conversation or do anything. Then I began to wonder if any of his buddies would come looking for him when he did not show up for awhile. I had to admit that time had seemed to slow down at that point and he probably was not really taking that much longer than they had been taking before. I had figured that he would probably take the most time when he was directly across from us to get as much time up close as possible, but he seemed to get nervous the closer that he got and sort of ended up rushing past us. Once he was beyond us, he slowed down for a bit to take several looks back before picking up speed again and heading back into another greenhouse.

Almost before he was out of sight Katie was pulling her shirt back on and tucking it in. Sure enough, it was barely half a minute before the guy was back with two of his friends. Their disappointment was obvious when they saw that Katie had her shirt back on. They spent a moment or two talking amongst themselves before splitting up. This time they did not leave the area, though, but continued to "work" around us. I could see that as they straightened things up, cleaned off dead leaves, and such that they were all keeping an eye on the two of us. Actually, they were keeping an eye on Katie. I could have probably turned purple and burst into flame at that point and they would not have really noticed.

It was really kind of funny when you looked at the situation. It was like they thought that if they kept a close eye on Katie, they would catch her suddenly taking her clothes off or possibly that the clothes would just magically disappear. At first they kept a cautious distance, but as they worked the guy who had walked past us while Katie had her shirt off was making his way toward us back down the same aisle as he had been in before.

As he got closer to us, Katie looked up and upon finding him staring at her she gave him a smile and said hi. He gave a nervous, mumbled reply but could not take his eyes off of her. I could tell that she was still aroused and her nipples were practically boring through her white t-shirt. Still smiling, she cocked her head a bit to the side and gave him a questioning look. That only made him more nervous, but like a deer caught in headlights he could not seem to escape. He started to stammer a bit and finally managed to ask if she needed any help. She kept smiling and said thank you, but that she was just looking.