Exposing Katie 012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed caught, though, like he could not look away. Katie just stood there returning his gaze, her head cocked a bit to the side in question and just continue to smile at him sweetly, waiting for him to continue. That only served to make him more nervous. Katie finally asked him if there was anything she could help him with. That was almost too much for him, he started stammering. With all the wells, umms, ahhs, you knows, you sees, the thing is, and buts I wasn't exactly sure if he did actually manage to say anything coherent.

The fact that he was talking to us attracted his two friends, though, and they started working their way closer to us. With his friends backing him up, his words started to almost come together. Still basically staring at Katie's chest with quick glances to his friends, me, and occasionally to meet Katie's gaze, he managed to get across to us that he "thought" that he had "noticed" that "possibly" she "might" have had her shirt off earlier and he wanted to make sure that everything was ok. The way he was saying it gave the impression that perhaps there was a totally reasonable reason for this such as she had a bug crawl up her shirt or something and had lifted the shirt to brush the bug away and that he had caught a brief glimpse from fifty yards away and now he was just concerned and wanted to make sure that the bug hadn't bit her.

Katie just gave him a smile. If it was that he did not want his friends to know that he had spent at least five minutes appreciating her charms as she stood only a few feet away naked from the waist up, she'd play along. She explained sweetly that the day was so nice and it had seemed like it was fairly private back here, so she had taken her shirt off for a bit to enjoy the sun and fresh air. She frowned a bit and said that she hoped that she had not offended anyone and certainly hoped that she would not get in trouble for what she had done.

I could see what she was attempting with this and waited to see if he was smart enough to see the potential in what she was saying, that he could assure her that it was not a problem and actually give her permission to go ahead and remove her shirt if she so wished. As nervous as he had been talking to her so far I wasn't sure if he would pick up on it. He was still pretty nervous as he started to reassure Katie that nobody had been offended and that she was not in any sort of trouble. Ok, good start. Would he take the next step and tell her that it was perfectly fine for her to wander around topless?

He seemed to be regaining his composure as he talked and he relaxed more as Katie thanked him for his understanding and for not getting her in trouble. I have a feeling that he was just being gallant when he told her that it was not a problem at all and that she should not worry about what she had done. He almost had it. He had told her that it "had" not been a problem instead of telling her that it "wouldn't" be a problem, thus allowing her to do it again in the future. Katie saw her opening, though, and took it. Smiling sweetly, she thanked him for his reassurances and asked if she could ask a favor of him. He smiled back at her and told her to feel free. That smile froze on his face and one of the other guys made a choking cough as she asked if it would be a problem if she took her shirt back off, that she had really been enjoying the feeling of freedom it gave her. Seeing their reactions, she hastened to add that she'd stay out of the way of other people and perhaps he and his friends could keep an eye on things and warn her if anyone else was coming so that she did not "surprise" any other customers.

Katie's enjoyment of the moment was obvious and for that I was always grateful. As our games had progressed, I watched as she had started off doing these things for me and then began slowly to enjoy them more as she saw the pleasure that they gave me and then finally when the moment came where she reached the point where I could see that she was taking an obvious personal pleasure in what she was doing. As with any shared interest in a relationship, there is a difference between a passively shared interest where one partner goes along because they know how much it means to the other and an actively shared interest where both partners find the pastime personally rewarding. A lot of the time, it is the actively shared interests that really bring a couple together.

I think that it took a moment before the kids began to understand what she was offering to them. Basically that she would walk around topless and that she was practically encouraging them to look under the guise of playing lookout for her. You could see the wheels turning as they began to realize what she was saying and then began to wonder if they could get away with it. It did not take them that long to reach a decision and the first guy said that he thought that they could accommodate her. He said that if we stayed towards the back areas of the garden center we could keep from bothering anyone. Of course, he said that he'd have to enlist the help of the other guys as well so that they could take turns keeping an eye out for us and not have management wondering where certain staff members had disappeared to. I had been wondering if they would share their newfound treasure or not. My guess was that they realized that if anyone missed out, somebody would get disgruntled and spill the beans to management.

Katie gave each of them a smile and thanked them for helping her out. When none of them made a move and continued to wait with expectant and slightly hungry looks on their faces, Katie gave a little laugh and told them, "Guys, I'd feel a bit self conscious just whipping things off in front of you. This isn't Friday night at the strip joint, just little ol' me enjoying the fresh air." She cupped her breasts with both hands, emphasizing "little" as she said it. "I'd appreciate a few minutes. Being polite and respectful is always appreciated. Maybe you want to check if anyone is coming and let your other friends know what is going on," she finished, giving them a smile. They got the point and headed off, checking back over their shoulders just in case she decided to change her mind. Once they were out of sight, she gave me a smile and rolled her eyes. I laughed as I drew her to me and gave her a kiss. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I asked. "Oh, a few times," was her reply. "Have I ever said how beautiful you are?" I asked. "Most often when I am either naked or on my way there!" she laughed. "I'm hurt," I told her with a mock frown. "I just feel that you are at your best as bare as the day God delivered you to this Earth. Clothes and makeup cannot improve upon that." "Aww, you're sweet," she replied and gave me a kiss. "You're misguided, silly, and definitely have some ulterior motives lurking around, but I'll concentrate on sweet and let the others pass." She gave me another kiss and then pulled away, saying that she wouldn't want to disappoint anyone if they came back and found her still fully clothed.

She pulled her shirt over her head and handed it to me, taking a few minutes to run her fingers through her hair. I slung the shirt over my shoulder, deciding that it would look more natural if she did not have to carry it. Unable to resist, I reached out to caress her breast and slowly run my fingers over her nipple. A shiver ran through her body and she told me that if I kept that up these kids would have a show they would not soon forget.

Reluctantly, I backed away from her a bit and let her collect herself. Really, I had no complaints and could hardly believe my good fortune. I had fantasies of Katie walking around topless in public for a long time. Ok, so this still fell into our semi-public exposure category. It was still a select few rather than just the general public at large, but I was not going to complain about the progress that we were making.

We spent about another hour browsing like that. In truth, it really does not make for exciting reading. Katie was naked from the waist up and looked absolutely fantastic and totally at ease. The guys took her admonition to be polite and respectful to heart. They would come by most often singly, but occasionally in pairs. At first, they would make their pass by us as before just to have a chance to gawk at her, but Katie would smile to each of them and say hello. It did not take long before instead of just passing by us, they would come up to us to say hello and talk about the plants around us or other small talk for a moment before moving on again and by the end they were actually looking at US instead of just staring at Katie's boobs. There were a couple times that they suggested that we head off in another direction to avoid other people and we browsed around accordingly.

We finally decided that we had better get on our way. We needed to get the plants that we wanted and get back to work at home or we would have wasted the whole day at the garden center just for the thrill of having Katie walking around topless. Not that there was anything wrong with that idea, mind you. The guys were understandably disappointed to find her with her shirt back on, but two guys quickly volunteered to help us get the items that we were looking for. They got a cart for us and helped us load our plants onto it. Another twenty minutes and we were on our way, promising that we would definitely be back again in the future.

I'm pretty sure that we made their day. Frankly, we definitely made my day! Although just going topless was fairly modest considering the times that she has gotten fully naked and even pleasured herself in front of people, it was probably the most open that we had been with exposing Katie. As I said at the start, my thrill is in getting Katie naked in normal, everyday settings and this pretty much fit the bill perfectly.

We got our purchases home and spent the rest of the day tending to our gardens and getting things planted. The day was beautiful for it. Clear, sunny skies with a cool breeze. I could not have asked for a better day. I knew that Katie enjoyed what we had done at the garden center as well, but I felt that she deserved a little extra for being such a willing participant. So when I headed inside to relieve myself, I grabbed the cordless phone and called for reservations at a restaurant that we both enjoyed. They were able to accommodate me and one more piece fell into place for the perfect day. I did not tell Katie about the reservations, preferring to save my surprise.

We had a great afternoon. The gardens looked great. The new plantings fit in well. And we just enjoyed spending an afternoon together working on something that we both enjoyed. I had been keeping an eye on the time and we were still in good shape to get cleaned up and make our reservations. We finished things up and took some time to walk around and look at all that we had done. We ended up standing in the backyard, just looking around at everything. I came up behind her, encircling her in my arms, looking over her shoulder at our day's work. She clasped my arms to her with her own and we stood in silence.

I finally broke the silence and told her that we had just enough time to get cleaned up. She swiveled her head around to look at me and asked what the hurry was. I told her that we would not want to lose our table, naming the restaurant. Her face lit up and she asked me when I had made the reservations. I replied that I always managed to fit a few extra things into my schedule when it came to my sweetie. Katie turned around in my arms to give me a hug, telling me that I was good to her. I gave her a kiss and told her that it was always my pleasure.

We headed inside and quickly stripped out of our dirty, sweaty clothes. I'm not going to say that it always takes Katie longer to get ready than it takes me, but she certainly appreciates some extra time. So I let her get in the shower first while I took our dirty clothes down to the laundry and took care of a couple other things. By the time I entered the bathroom, she was done with most of her shower and had shaved her legs. I noticed that she had trimmed and shaved some other things as well while she was down there. I got into the shower with her and helped her finish up, washing her back for her and then shampooing and conditioning her hair. I've learned that it is often the little things in a marriage that go the furthest and Katie definitely enjoys being pampered. I can always score quite a few points in the evening just massaging her feet for her.

She finished rinsing off and after giving me a quick kiss, she left me to my shower as she continued to get ready. I heard the hair dryer for awhile as I soaped up and rinsed off, then she gave me a wave as she walked back past the shower to go into the bedroom. I finished up in the shower, dried off, shaved, and dried my hair.

When I walked into the bedroom I was greeted with a pleasant surprise. Katie was standing at the mirror, doing her makeup. But it was her dress that caught my attention. I had bought her a dress from Victoria's Secret awhile back. It was a simple cream colored dress with a mock turtleneck collar, long sleeves, and a hem cut just above her knees. It would not have been anything particularly special except that it was a stretch-knit of the softest material that clung to her body like a second skin. I had only been able to convince her to wear it in public once before, although she had worn it at home for an evening that she cooked me dinner for my birthday. The time that she wore it out, she had insisted on wearing pantyhose to "keep things in place" as she put it. She had wanted to wear a bra, but finally agreed not to since it stood out under the material of the dress so prominently. Still, I think that she had a perpetual blush the whole evening and did everything she could to keep from attracting attention, wearing a jacket to the restaurant and doing her best to hide behind the table, her menu, or her napkin.

Katie was still getting ready, so I was not sure if she just had not put her pantyhose on yet or if she intended to do without. I took the fact alone that she had chosen this dress as a good sign and figured that our activities so far today spoke well for the chance that she would wear nothing under it.

We each finished getting ready and I was pleased to find that the extent of her outfit consisted entirely of only the dress and a pair of strappy high heels. I cannot explain how fantastic she looked to me at that moment! The dress fit her like a glove and showed off every curve from the swell of her breasts to cheeks of her ass. I'll take a woman's natural curves over any form of artificial accentuation, whether by undergarments or plastic surgery. If there was any one thing that I could ask for to prove my love for Katie, I would ask that she be able to see herself as I see her. I think that a lot of women tend to be harder on themselves than those around them actually see them. Every now and then she will wonder aloud what she ever did to deserve my kindness and patience. My only response is to wonder what I ever did to deserve to have this angelic creature as part of my life.

All that I could think of was my love for this wonderful woman as we gathered our things together and headed out the door. I stepped off the porch onto the steps before turning back to her and taking her hands in mine. Being a step down put us closer to eye level with one another. I sometimes joke that with our height difference, stairs end up being an integral part of our romance. I took a moment to look into her eyes and tell her that I knew that I never said it enough and that at times I got preoccupied with other things and did not ever show it enough, but that she was the most important thing in the world to me and that I never wanted her to think otherwise for one moment. Her eyes just melted as I said this to her and then took her into my arms and held her for a moment. Her voice choked as she whispered in my ear that she did not know what she had ever done to deserve me and was fortunate for the patience that I had shown her. I laughed and told her that I thought that I was the fortunate one for having her put up with all my crazy ideas and such. I said that there were moments that I had a hard time believing that this beautiful, tender, caring soul had actually chosen to spend her life with me. It was not her fault if people just had never given her the chance before.

I held her away from me a bit so that I could look into her eyes. They were getting a bit misty and my intention had not been to bring her to tears this evening. I gave her a kiss and brought my hand up the inside of her thigh, asking what she had on under the dress anyway. The spark returned to her eyes as she pushed my hand away, telling me I was terrible and that the neighbors would start talking if I was going to go around feeling her up on the front steps in broad daylight. With the risk of tears past, I turned serious again and told her that I had meant what I said about her being the most important thing in my life. With a shake of her head she told me that she knew, but that I was still terrible. After a pause, she added in a softer voice that she would not have it any other way.

We walked to the car and I opened her door for her. I caught her smirk as she made sure to demurely take her seat so as not to give me a flash. I went around to my side and we were on our way. We had a pleasant drive to the restaurant. I managed to contain myself, not even running my hand up her leg or trying to pull her hem up while I drove. Katie may indulge me my liberties that I take with her body, but it is not like I treat her like a piece of meat. I am not sure that I can convey the extent to which she really is my soulmate. I'd be totally lost without her.

Nothing says that your soulmate cannot be naked, though...

The restaurant is in an historic building in a quiet section of a nearby town. I have always hated "fancy" restaurants where both the staff and the patrons have that snobbish smugness about the whole "specialness" not as much of the experience of dining there but of the experience of being "seen" there. This place was not at all like that. The building had character, the food was excellent, and the staff and patrons had a more casual, relaxed attitude that spoke of fully enjoying the experience of dining there and not at all of any arrogance at this being THE place to eat. And eating there was definitely an experience, as "dinner" could literally take two to three hours from drinks and appetizers in the bar through a six course dinner!

I parked and went around to open Katie's door for her, helping her out. Again, she was demure and was the perfect lady as she got out of the car and took my arm as we walked to the entrance. The street was quiet, just a sleepy little town. A couple cars drove by and one couple passed us as they left the restaurant. I saw the man give Katie a quick look, but he could not give her much attention without being noticed by either me or his wife. We reached the entrance and I pulled open the heavy wooden door for Katie, then stepped into the cool dimness behind her. The building had been a hotel a century before and we entered into a tall entry corridor of wood paneling. A moment later a young woman came out of a doorway and gave us a smile, bidding us good evening. We gave our name and she checked her sheet of reservations. Checking our name off her list, she gave us another smile and asked us to follow her. We followed her down the corridor and through a door. The parlour was as dimly lit with an option of comfortable chairs or sofas arranged for couples or small groups or a long bar along the one wall with stools. There was a larger group of six people clustered together in the one corner and a few couples seated around. Two more couples were at the bar. I told Katie to pick a spot that suited her and that I would go get our drinks.