All Comments on 'Exposing Lisa'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Hot story thank you for sharing.

Cheers

SAGE

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story, love to be treated like Lisa, just bet she wished the guys in the parking lot had fucked her as well ,I would have xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So I see you included my pool boy;)💋L.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

Yet another favorite story. Wow.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Great story that most people should like. I’ve fucked and slept on a beach nude with a great woman. It was a great yet stressful time but I would do it again. What was really great was this was our first date.

zonozzonozalmost 2 years ago

Great story about two ordinary people that like to do very extraordinary and risky things just for the bang of it.

KarobKarobover 1 year ago

I loved this story, Simon. There’s just one little thing: the last mention of the stainless steel buttplug was when Lisa orgasmed on the purple dildo suctioned to the car door. I wanted to know whether she was still wearing it on the roof of the perking garage — love, love, loved that setting — or in the hotel corridor, or when you turned the cam off and made love to her.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

This story is so hot. A girlfriend/wife like Lisa is my fantasy.

LaurieF83LaurieF83over 1 year ago

Oh, I could only wish -- and fantasize...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great, great story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of gazillions of stories trying to convince the reader of the coexistence of promiscuity and some sort of emotional attachment to a lover. Doesn't work for me as a fantasy and doesn't seem to work in real life very often, if ever.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The real motivation of guys like the MC in my opinion is the goal of earning money by exploiting women.

While I could see myself watching a performance like the one described with the dildo attached to the car door (it works as a fantasy at least), the described mindset of the MC is absolutely alien to me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is such a sweet story. I love how he really cares about Lisa’s pleasure and worked so hard to push her to her limits in a caring, thoughtful way. Plus it was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.