Exposing Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trail forked, and I led us on the smaller of the paths, which took us into a dense grove of oak trees that loomed over thick, scrubby bushes and wild grass. It was early enough in the year that the grass was still mostly green, but it would dry to the color of straw soon.

"You look gorgeous, Lisa. It's time to lose the skirt."

She seemed more comfortable than before. She unzipped the skirt, with tantalizing deliberateness, and she slid it down her long legs and stepped out of it, one boot at a time. It joined the top in the bag. Now Lisa stood completely bare in the sun but for her salmon thong and boots.

I kept recording her from every possible angle, getting close, pulling back, recording the way her ass swayed as she walked. It wasn't a big ass, but it was pert and shapely, and I loved watching it. I knew other men would, too.

"Now the thong, Lisa."

Again, at the same leisurely pace as before, Lisa removed the last garment from her body, placing it in the bag. Lisa stood completely naked before me, keeping only her boots on. I zoomed the camera lens to get a closeup of her body, angling it up and down to get good shots of her breasts and her pussy. I knew it would be good footage for her web page.

The trail narrowed and turned some more, ducked through a thicket of bushes, and emerged under a thick-trunked oak tree with a magnificent, wide canopy that offered a pleasant, light shade under its branches. A soft bed of thick, pale green grass lay at the roots of the tree. This was the spot I had scouted the day before, and it was perfect.

"All right, Lisa, there's a blanket in the bag. Lay it next to the tree.

Lisa pulled a large blue and white checked picnic blanket out of the bag and lay it down as I had asked. In doing so she bent over at the waist, exposing her anus and pussy from behind. I didn't have to tell her what to do. She had made enough videos for her website by now that she knew how to perform. And what a performance! She looked every bit as magnificent showing off her naked body in the oak woodland as I had hoped. Better, even.

Without getting any further instruction from me, Lisa sat on the blanket, facing me, and she opened her legs wide.

It was magic to see her do that and to see, at last, the full beauty of her pussy on exhibition.

I knew from many online chats that Lisa enjoyed showing off her pussy. It was a risk; she didn't know what would happen if friends, family, or colleagues at work found out. But she had decided to take the risk, and she enjoyed knowing that strange men were looking at her, desiring her, telling her the different ways they wanted her and what they wanted to see her do. She enjoyed making the videos at their requests, role-playing as a sexy realtor trying to sell a house, or as an older woman seducing a younger neighbor in a catsuit. It satisfied a sexual need that had gone unfulfilled during the years that she had been divorced.

I moved closer to her, focusing on the gorgeous cleft between her legs, which Lisa politely opened up with her fingers, pulling her lips back and revealing the pink flesh inside. Even under the shade of the tree, it glistened.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked. I remembered that line from one of her videos.

"Yes, keep showing me more."

Lisa lifted her legs off the blanket, high into the air until her feet were over her head. She placed her hands under her legs and pulled again, stretching open both her pussy and her lovely, puckered asshole. What a glorious sight it was. She held that position, smiling for the camera, enjoying her total exposure. I loved it. I moved around Lisa, recording her at all angles, and Lisa showed off her body at every angle, too.

"Snack time," I said, breaking the quiet. "Get the sparkling water and cheese and crackers out of the bag."

Lisa did so and poured the water into a small glass. I recorded her having a snack while sitting on the blanket, still fully nude, legs still spread wide.

I kept recording her until I just couldn't stand it anymore. I turned the camera off and set it on a tripod to the side of the blanket. I could control it with a remote. But I wanted to take a short break from recording.

I got behind her on the blanket.

"What are you doing?"

"I need this," I said.

I sat behind her, back against the trunk of the tree, and I pulled her bare body to mine, back to me, and enfolded her in my arms. I kissed the back of her neck.

"You are so indescribably lovely," I said. Lisa's legs closed, but I pulled them open again. I wanted her exposed to the maximum, to the wilderness around us. There might be no people around, but the squirrels and birds and deer could enjoy my nude Lisa.

Her confidence seemed to grow. Her body was still and warm in my arms. We kissed. She pulled back.

"Why do you like this so much?" she asked.

"What? Seeing you naked?"

"No." She laughed. "I understand why you like to see me naked. But why do enjoy it so much that I get naked on the website--why do you enjoy the fact I get naked for others? You seem so eager to help me do it."

"That's a good question, and I've wondered the same thing." I paused and kissed her again. As I talked, one hand caressed her breast, while the other ran up and down her pussy, lightly.

"Several reasons, I guess. You are an erotic muse to me. I enjoy devising ideas and seeing you carry them out with your body. I can't tell you how much I am enjoying today. I love the idea that strange men all over the world are looking at you expose yourself. They masturbate to the sight of you, and you enjoy it. Think of all the orgasms you've caused since you opened your web page. All that cum."

"Sometimes, it's not so easy to think about that. Sometimes I wonder, 'What the hell am I doing?' It gets embarrassing sometimes."

"I know it does. And yet, you enjoy it, don't you?"

"I love it."

"I do, too. I think it's the voyeur in me, too. I'm attracted to the exhibitionist in you. It's not just the naked body, it's the act of exposing it to the world that is sexy and erotic.

"And I enjoy helping you. I know you're trying to make a little money from this side business, and I want it to succeed. Up to this point, what? Hundreds of men have seen you naked on the Internet. I want to help you get it into the thousands. I want your site to be financially successful. In addition to giving you ideas and helping you make videos you can put on the site. I've got some marketing and promotional ideas I'll tell you about later. I want to double your number of subscribers over the next month and then double them again. "

"It's intimidating to think about. All that exposure."

"I know it is, yet thrilling for you, too. And that's the most important thing. None of this would be enjoyable to me if I didn't also know that, deep down, it's enjoyable to you, too. You enjoy showing off your pussy on the Internet."

"It's true." She nodded. "I do."

We kissed again, and I turned the camera on, to record us kissing under the tree, Lisa naked and I clothed, my finger toying with her pussy, showing it off. I wanted Lisa to be the focus of the video, not me, but I didn't mind if I showed up in the videos here or there.

A crunch sounded somewhere off in the bushes--not too near, but not too far, either. Lisa perked up. She heard it too.

There was another crunch, closer this time.

"Somebody's coming," Lisa said, closing her legs.

I peered through the bushes, and, sure enough, I could see someone coming. I couldn't see him perfectly, but enough to tell that it was a man, tall, perhaps in his thirties. He wore khaki and olive clothing, a pair of binoculars slung around his neck, and a white book in his hand that I recognized as a Sibley's bird guide. He hadn't seen us yet, but if kept on his current path he would in a few moments.

"I should cover up," Lisa said, reaching for the bag.

"No, don't do that," I said. "It's just a bird watcher. He's by himself. Bird watchers are nice people. I know, I'm a bird watcher. Leave your legs open and give him a show.

I stood up and fished out my cell phone. I wanted to record what happened next from different angles.

Sure enough, the birdwatcher emerged from the bushes, looking away at first, up into the trees, through the binoculars. Lisa bravely held her pose, legs open to him, waiting.

She didn't wait long. Mr. Birdwatcher put his binoculars down and turned toward us.

His mouth popped open, with perhaps the most astonished face I'd ever seen.

"Sorry! I didn't see you!"

He started to turn away.

"Wait!" I called out to him.

He stopped and turned back to me. I admired him. He was trying to be a gentleman, looking mostly at me, and not at Lisa. But he couldn't help but sneak glances at her; after all, she was brazenly spreading her legs and revealing everything to him and showing no signs of modesty.

"We're just doing a little shoot for a web page," I said. "Would you like to watch?"

Lisa looked up at me, surprised, and mouthed the word "watch?"

I nodded back at her.

"Are you serious?" he asked me.

"Completely. It would be fun."

"OK, I guess. If you want me to."

"I do. Come closer. Don't be shy. I'm Simon, and this is Lisa. What's your name?"

"Ryan," he said.

I shook his hand. Lisa, still spread and naked, shook his hand, too. He had to lean over, between her open legs to reach her. I saw him sneak downward glances at her.

"We were just about to shoot the next video. Lisa, turn over and get on all fours."

"I've . . . never seen anything like this," Ryan murmured, still bug-eyed. Lisa looked at me with a curious expression on her face.

"What's next?" she said with a smile.

"You'll see."

Lisa complied, turning over and getting on her hands and knees, ass pointed straight at Ryan. I loved that ass. So, apparently, did Ryan, because he stared rapturously at Lisa's exposed anus and vulva, only a few feet from him.

"This is amazing," he repeated. "She's gorgeous."

"She is, isn't she? She has a great body, and she likes to show it off."

"Now you're speaking for me?" Lisa asked, laughing.

"Of course, I am! I know you so well by now."

I turned to our visitor, who was still frozen in place behind Lisa, staring at her upturned ass.

"Ryan," I said, "can you help me do something? I have a task for you while I am recording this."

"Uh, I guess," he said not turning away from Lisa.

I pulled something out of the tote bag and offered it to him. It was a big stainless steel butt plug with a purple jewel cap.

"I want you to put this inside her while I film. OK?"

"Really?"

"Really."

He took it from me.

"It looks awfully big," he said. "Are you sure that's going to fit?"

"I am certain, although it will be snug, for sure. You ready, Lisa?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," she said. "It's all kind of relative at this point."

"You're going to need this," I said to Ryan, holding up a squeeze bottle of lube. "Squeeze it into the crack right above the hole, and then use the tip to work it in."

He looked skeptical. From his expression, I wondered if he had ever pushed a butt plug into a woman's anus before. It WAS a big plug, and Lisa was a petite woman. But I knew she liked plugs, had a collection of them at home, and used them often in her online postings.

Ryan did as I instructed, holding the tube bottle over Lisa's ass and squeezing until a thin, clear, gloopy stream spilled straight into the crack of her ass, right on target, and begin trickling toward her asshole. It was mesmerizing to watch, and I recorded every second of it. Lisa's subscribers would be very happy, and I imagined how many cocks would be stroked watching Lisa like this. Many, I reckoned.

Ryan placed the steel tip of the plug right on top of Lisa's asshole, and he pushed. It didn't go anywhere. He dipped It into the lube puddle and then tried again. The tight ring of Lisa's ass gave way a tiny bit, but not much.

"I don't think it's going to fit," Ryan said.

"It will," I said. "Just keep trying. You can do it. Lisa can do it, too. Right, Lisa?"

"I'm good!" she said.

Ryan kept trying, twisting and turning the butt plug as he pushed, until, at least, it began to worm its way in. The ring of Lisa's anus expanded and stretched tantalizingly over the smooth steel. Ryan pushed more.

Lisa moaned.

"You OK, Lisa?" I asked

"Don't stop!" she cried.

A pleasant breeze stirred the leaves of the tree and unseen birds chirped nearby, as the steel plug kept working its way into Lisa's tight, reluctant hole.

Finally, the skin of her anus stretched over the plug at its widest, and with one more effort from Ryan, the plug plopped swiftly into Lisa. Ryan tapped the purple cap with his finger. It was all the way in.

I was getting some great video.

"That just looks so incredible," Ryan said.

"Doesn't her pussy look great from this angle, too?"

The inner lips of Lisa's pussy were delicate and pink and peeled back just enough to permit a view inside her. A hint of her clitoris peeked out from under its fleshy hood.

"It's hot," Ryan said. He breathed heavily. I knew what he wanted.

"You can touch her if you want," I said. "But you need this first."

I drew a squirt bottle of hand sanitizer out of the bag.

"Are you sure?" Ryan asked.

"I'm sure."

He held out his hands, and I squirted the sanitizer into his palms. He worked the liquid thoroughly into his skin, never taking his eyes off Lisa's pussy.

Ryan paused, as though not knowing what to do next.

"Go ahead," I said.

Gingerly, almost timidly, Ryan reached a long index finger toward Lisa. He touched one lip first and ran a finger down its length.

Lisa's body noticeably shivered.

"Doing OK, Lisa?" I asked.

"Yes, it just tickled. It feels good."

"You like having a strange man's fingers on your pussy, don't you?"

"I love it," she said. I believed her.

Gradually, Ryan grew bolder. He used his fingers to open her.

"You can put your finger inside if you want to," I said.

"Oh my God," Ryan said.

He stuck his index finger into her depths, finding the channel of her pussy, and pushing in until it disappeared. He rotated it.

"It feels good, doesn't it? Lisa's pussy?"

"It feels fantastic."

"See how many fingers you can put inside her," I said.

I had seen Lisa put her own fingers in her pussy and in her ass on camera, but Ryan's fingers were much thicker. I had no idea how many he could fit.

He pushed two inside, and the camera captured the way his digits stretched her pussy wider. What a sight. Then he added a third, and that was an even bigger stretch. He began to rock all three of his fingers in unison in and out of her, rotating all three of them together. Lisa moaned and even squealed.

It was hot to watch. I didn't bother telling Ryan that he was dipping his fingers into my cum every time he pushed them deeply into Lisa's pussy.

I noticed Ryan was grabbing and kneading his crotch while he finger-fucked Lisa.

"So hot," he murmured. "I want that so badly."

"You want to fuck her? You want to feel your cock inside her?"

"God yes," he replied.

"Just a sec," I said.

I moved to Lisa's front and looked her in the eyes.

"What do you want, darling? Do you want him to fuck you? It's up to you."

She said nothing for a few moments, just looked at me. I could tell the feeling of Ryan's fingers in her was so intense that it made responding difficult. If I could have captured the look on her face at that moment in a bottle, I would have. There was every kind of expression in that face: hesitancy, uncertainty, maybe a bit of fear, but also the yearning of a wild, restless spirit, wanton and brazen, a keen, burning desire to go someplace she'd never been.

"Do you want him to fuck you, Lisa?" I repeated.

She nodded, barely, and softly, almost imperceptibly, with her eyes fixed on mine, she said, "Yes."

I looked away from Lisa to Ryan, who was waiting, poised.

"Fuck her," I said. "But you have to use a condom. It's in the bag." I inclined my chin toward it.

Ryan pulled his fingers, now soaked with Lisa's wetness, out of her, and he scrambled to fish the condom packet out of the bag. His hands fumbled for it, and I thought, when he finally pulled it out, that he was going to drop it into the dirt because his hands were shaking so hard. But he managed to hold on to it. He unzipped his pants and removed a penis that was longer and thicker than I would have expected. And it was hard, already. He tore the package off and began to wrap the latex over his cock.

While Ryan prepared his cock, I unzipped my pants and removed mine, now hard, and pointed straight at Lisa's face, inches away.

"Ryan," I said. "One more thing."

"What's that?" he replied. He didn't look up because he was so intent on getting the condom on right.

"When you are close, pull out of her, take the condom off, and cum all over her ass. OK?"

"Sure. Sure." I don't think he cared. He was about to fuck a beautiful woman in a park on a warm spring day. He was in no mood to quibble with the details.

A long moment later, his cock was sheathed and ready to go, and he plunged into her without further delay. Lisa's body rocked forward, toward me, and her mouth opened, and I pushed my cockhead into the opening, between her lips. But Lisa had other ideas. She took a tight grip on my shaft and pulled her mouth off me and stuck her tongue out and swirled it over my swollen pink tip. While one cock filled her backside, she was going to take her time with the one in front of her.

Ryan may have begun timidly, but now he fucked Lisa with gusto, rocking her body with enough force that it was difficult for her to hold my cock against her tongue. But she seemed determined not to take it all in too fast. She licked the shaft, up and down, and kissed and caressed the bulbous head with her tongue and lips. Lisa already had revealed that she liked giving oral sex on her site, and her pleasure with my member was obvious.

At last, she encircled the head in her mouth and took it in. I didn't have a monster cock, but it was big enough, and it was impressive how skillfully Lisa took the whole thing into her mouth, stretching her lips and cheeks. She gagged slightly but kept at it.

"Lisa, look at me, darling," I said.

Lisa looked up at me with wide adoring, lusty eyes. I recorded her with my phone. I knew her subscribers would love seeing videos of her blowing my cock from the man's point of view. The woman wasn't a pro, but she knew how to perform. I looked up at the other camera, on its tripod, recording the scene from another angle: Lisa from the side, being spit-roasted for the first time, in a public place no less. She would look brazen, lewd, even slutty, and her subscribers would love every frame and moment of seeing her that way. I loved it. I think Lisa loved it. And I could tell Ryan loved it.

He groaned.

"Remember what I said," I called to him.

"I'm going to come soon," he said.

"Excellent," I said.

"Mmmmph," Lisa said. She continued looking up, into the camera, while her lips aggressively slurped my cock.

In only minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. I was close.

"I'm going to pull out, Lisa. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

Lisa did so, and not a moment too soon, because my dam burst, and a spray of cum erupted from my cock head onto Lisa's stretched-out tongue, and on her lips and cheeks, too. It was a thick, creamy mess, and I captured every ounce and inch of it on camera. Lisa held her tongue open, and a thick dollop of cream pooled and glistened on it.

She withdrew her tongue and gulped my cum down her throat. I could hear it. Her subscribers would hear it, too.

I wanted the camera to linger on her face, but I didn't have much time, because Ryan said he was about to come too, and I had to get footage of that.