Exposing Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked away from Lisa's face and scrambled to her backside, my cock still out and flopping and dripping. I got back there just in time to see Ryan frantically strip the condom off his own cock and throw it to the ground. Then he grabbed his shaft, pointed it at Lisa's pale, beautiful ass, stroked twice, and erupted just as I had--a thick chaotic spray of milky cum all over Lisa's pale, smooth ass. It spilled over the sides of her cheeks and rivulets of it trickled into her ass crack, frosting the jeweled cap of her butt plug.

"Get every last drop on her," I said.

Ryan kept tugging at his dwindling member until no more cum was left, and almost all of it was on Lisa's ass. The footage was magnificent. I knew her fans would eat it up.

It was a fortuitous mental turn of words that gave me an idea.

"Lisa, reach back and scoop it up, and put it in your mouth."

It was such a lewd thing to ask of her and to record her doing, but we were past lewd now. All three of us wanted it, even if in different ways and for our own purposes.

The camera caught Lisa putting her fingers, dripping with Ryan's cum that she had scraped off her butt, into her mouth. She smiled at the camera as she did it, ever the observant performer.

Then she flipped over, sitting up and leaning back, weight on her hands on the blanket, and knees up and spread wide once again. Lisa was getting more comfortable with her exposure by the moment. She closed her eyes and inclined her face to the branches overhead and smiled, letting Ryan and me enjoy the continuing show--and the cameras to capture it.

"You were magnificent, Lisa," I said.

"Amazing," Ryan said. He and I both zipped up, leaving Lisa the only one to be exposed. She showed no sign of getting dressed.

"Thanks for helping us out, Ryan. You don't mind your cock being on the Internet, fucking Lisa?"

"No, it was worth it," he said. "I just came out here to do some birdwatching. I never in a million years expected--." He didn't finish the thought.

"Don't forget to check out her web page," I said. I gave him the web address. "And tell all your friends."

"Yeah, sure," he said, still somewhat dazed from what he'd just done. "I guess I better go."

"Probably," I said. "We have more work to do. But thanks again."

I watched him gather his binoculars and book and half-walk, half-stumble away. He had just had a day he would never forget. And I'd taken some great footage.

I turned back to Lisa, and she was staring at me.

"Oh my," she said. "See what you get me into?"

"I know." I grinned. "I love it. So do you!"

"It was wild, and fun, I admit. As you said, we're not just pushing boundaries, but blowing them up. You just said there's more work to do. What do you have in mind?"

"We've just gotten started," I said. "Let's get packed and head back to the car."

We put things back in the tote bag and I removed the camera from the tripod and carried it.

"Do I get dressed again now?" Lisa asked.

"No way. You're going back to the car like this. Naked."

"What if there are more people in the parking lot?" she asked.

"We'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it."

"I have a feeling you're going to want me to cross it naked."

I approached her and gave her a short kiss on the lips.

"I like how you're getting to know me better by the minute," I said.

We left our picnic tree, and we took the winding dirt path back to the car, me with my video camera, and Lisa wearing nothing but her boots. She seemed more confident this time, but her head still swiveled back and forth constantly as though she was afraid someone would see her.

Personally, I hoped they would.

It was a perfect day for a nude excursion. The sun was still high in the sky and the air was warm enough that there was no fear Lisa would get cold without clothing.

I heard voices as we neared the car, so Lisa and I slowed our pace, and when we got closer, we peered toward the parking lot from behind a thick clump of bushes.

There were now several cars in the lot, clustered together, and standing around them were six young men with mountain bikes. They looked to be in their early twenties. They dressed casually, in shorts and t-shirts. Obviously, they had just arrived and were getting ready to go on a ride through the park trails together.

"They look harmless enough," I said with an air of confidence.

"Wait," Lisa said. "I'm not going to just walk naked in front of that group of guys."

"That's exactly what you're going to do. Remember what I said. Just let go and let me call the shots. Everything will be fine. You'll have a blast, and they'll never forget this day."

"Neither will I," Lisa said.

"That's the idea. Let's go. I'll go first and shoot you as I walk."

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

"But you are," I said. "And you love it."

I walked out from behind the bush, walking backward, camera pointed back to Lisa behind me. She walked slowly, adapting her pace to mine. Soon I reached the asphalt parking lot. I held the camera on Lisa but looked up at the young men. A few had noticed me, and two seconds later one of them opened his mouth wide and pointed and another said, "Holy shit!"

They all looked up and stared at Lisa, nude but for her boots, step onto the parking lot and walk to my car as I recorded her. She walked with perfect posture and breasts pointing up and out.

"We're doing a video shoot, guys," I called out to them, maybe 50 feet away. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Fuck, no," one of them said.

Lisa turned to them and gave them a shy wave and a big smile. That smile was bewitching, especially because she was naked.

"Is this for a website?" one of them asked. He mentioned the name of the Site host.

"That's the one," I said. "Her name is Lisa." I shouted out the address for her page.

We reached the car. Lisa stood near it, naked and waiting, probably expecting me to open the door for her. I would, eventually, but not yet. I had other plans.

I reached into the bag and pulled out a dildo, an exact duplicate of Lisa's favorite, which played a starring role on her web page. It was made of purple latex, and it was shaped realistically like a real cock, of just the right size for Lisa. Big, but not too big. It also had a suction cup at the bottom.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked.

"This," I said. I spit on the bottom, and I ran my tongue over the suction cup until moisture was evenly spread over it.

Then I attached it to the rear door of my car with a loud 'smack.'

"Woah," one of the guys said with long brown hair.

"You can't be serious," Lisa said. "In front of the group of them?"

"Of course, I'm serious. Yes, in front of them. Back into it. Give them a show."

I opened my driver-side car door, reached inside, and with the touch of a button lowered the window of the back seat down. I wanted her to be able to grab onto something. Lisa understood, but she shook her head.

"You really want me to do this."

"I really do," I replied. "Guys, want to watch the show? You can get closer. Just don't disturb the performer while she performs."

The pack of mountain bike friends left their cars and bikes and approached us, slowly and tentatively. The looks on their faces said it all. They couldn't believe their luck what they were seeing. I looked carefully for any signs that they could be dangerous to deal with, but I saw none. They seemed to be in awe of Lisa as they drew closer to her.

Lisa, meanwhile, backed herself to the side of the car, reached behind her with one hand to grab the car door frame to steady herself, and with the other hand between her legs grabbed the shaft of the dildo. It appeared to be fixed securely on the side of the car, I was glad to see.

Then she guided it into her pussy.

Lisa had fucked dildos doggy-style in her videos before, but not standing up, and never in an outdoor setting like this one.

I crouched in front of her with my camera, not far from her, to catch in high-resolution detail the moment the mounted purple shaft pushed between her pussy lips and entered her.

Lisa moaned.

"Fucking awesome," said one of the young guys, the one that had drawn closest. He had his phone in his hand.

"OK if we--"

"Sure," I said. "Take all the shots and video you want. Share them with your friends. Tell as many as you can about her web page. Just don't touch, OK?"

I was pushing Lisa, hard, but I didn't want to completely freak her out.

"Sure," he said. The others nodded, and four others pulled out cell phones. I guess one of them forgot to bring his. I felt bad for him.

Lisa rocked herself backward against the car-fixed dildo in a steady rhythm now, breathing hard and often squealing when the toy entered her pussy. She stood with her legs spread wide, giving everyone a clear view. Her breasts bobbed and her hair swayed back and forth like golden wheat in a windstorm. I pulled back from Lisa so I could capture the sight of her six admirers clustered around her, oohing and ahhing while she fucked herself and capturing the lewd act on their own phones. I was glad to see they heeded my warning not to touch her, but also that they drew close to her, holding their phones inches from her pussy sometimes. They didn't say much, other than exclamations like "fucking awesome."

I took another toy out of the bag. It was a small, slender, black vibrator, a replica of Lisa's favorite in her videos.

"Lisa, would you like this too?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she said and nodded. Lisa didn't look at the young men in their faces. She looked up and out, to the sky, her mouth open in obvious pleasure. She took the vibrator and flicked it on and held it over her clit while her body rocked against the purple toy.

It was going to be a fantastic video.

It didn't take long before her body began to spasm at the intense sensation of the three toys--the butt plug, purple dildo, and black vibrator--assaulting her body all at once. Her body jerked from side to side as she lost control and her squeals grew louder.

The young men surrounded her, a worshipful audience, and they kept recording her.

The one without a phone said to the others, "Dudes, you have to give me copies of that video."

"No problem, Luis," one of them replied.

Lisa's body rocked harder and faster. I could tell she was about to come.

She screamed and yanked her body off the purple dildo, and following the toy's departure closely was a fierce spritz of clear liquid spraying out of her. It darkened the asphalt beneath her. I was astonished and delighted. Lisa had told me she wasn't a squirter. I supposed it was all that water she'd drunk earlier. She couldn't hold back.

A trickle of fluid continued flowing, but her pussy clenched like she needed further relief, and Lisa looked at me.

I nodded.

The Site didn't allow pee shots, but it did allow them if they looked like "squirting." The rule made no sense to me, but that was the rule. Lisa spread her legs a little wider over the dark wet patch on the asphalt, and she let loose. A heavy stream flowed out of her, splashing the parking lot. Six video cameras recorded Lisa abandoning all reserves in the parking lot. She let go, completely. A puddle grew beneath her. All of us watched her, rapt. She rocked her hips as she peed, and the pee arced out of her in an undulating curve like water from a sprinkler. Two of the young guys jumped out of the way to avoid getting hit with the stream. When she finished, and only a few stray drops were left, I handed her a little blanket from the bag.

She patted herself dry between the legs.

"Guys, did you like that?"

"Hell yes," said one.

"That was the greatest fucking thing I ever saw," said another.

"Thanks, Lisa," said a third. "We'll look for you on your website."

"Tell your friends," I said.

"Shit yes," said the one called Luis.

I looked at Lisa.

"Let's go."

I opened the passenger side door for her and closed it behind her as she stepped in, still naked. I rounded the car and entered the driver's side.

"Bye guys." I waved to them. "Glad you liked the show."

"It was great," they said as I pulled the car away. They waved back. I heard the words "fucking awesome" once again.

"Put your boots up on the side, wide. I'm turning on the camera and I want it to record your used, open pussy."

I looked down, between Lisa's legs, and Lisa's pussy lay open and still pulsed intermittently from the furious dildo fucking. I wanted the camera to get all that.

"Oh my God," Lisa said.

"Did you surprise yourself?" I asked.

"I did. I . . . still can't believe I did that. I can't believe anything I've done in the last two hours. I think I need to collapse on the bed. I'm going to be wiped out, not just from the orgasms but from the nervous exhaustion."

She shook her head.

"Tell me I'm a decent person. Does a decent person do that?"

"You are decent and wonderful," I said, trying to reassure her. "One of the wonderful things about you is your sexuality, and that you've discovered new things about it in your 50s. It gives you pleasure, and it gives others pleasure." I gently squeezed her thigh. "You know it gives me pleasure."

"Yes, I know that. But still--I'm surprised at myself. I feel almost wiped out."

"Well," I said, "Don't be too wiped out. We're not done yet."

"What, there's more?"

"There's more. The final act of our excursion today. We're going into a crowded part of the city now, so put this on . . . for now." I removed a loose, short sundress from the bag in the back seat and handed it to Lisa, and she put it on. She looked at me, quizzically.

"Just trust me. I've pushed you so far today, and it's been great. I'm going to push you again. Hard. But you'll love it. I love it. I'm exposing you, and I'm exploring you too."

"You're exploring things in me I didn't even know were there. Or capable of doing."

"Hold that thought," I said.

We drove in silence for a while as I steered the car through the streets toward the city's urban core. The buildings grew more tightly packed and taller, and ahead, not far away, we saw the skyscrapers of downtown.

"Where are you taking me?" Lisa asked.

"You'll see," I said. "Open the glove compartment."

She did.

"Take out the sunglasses and put them on. There's a baseball cap. Hand that to me."

I put on the baseball cap and Lisa put on the sunglasses.

"You've made me very curious about what you have planned."

"You will know soon enough."

I drove the SUV into the heart of the city. Tall office buildings stood all around. I slowed the car, and turned right, into the entrance of a parking garage. It was vast, with many floors, so after taking my ticket I drove the car in circles along the garage ramp, up and up and up. The bottom floors were packed with cars, but the cars thinned as we rose until we reached the second-to-last floor, and almost no cars remained. People weren't driving into work as much as before the pandemic, and parking lot occupancy wasn't what it had been. It was one of the details I had scouted out before I met Lisa at lunch.

I parked in a space just before the garage ramp emerged into the sunlight of the top, exposed floor.

"Showtime," I said, getting out of the car with my camera.

"You're making me nervous," Lisa said.

"That's understandable," I said. "Follow me."

Lisa followed me, with evident reluctance. I was pushing her to her limits.

The two of us walked into the sun and kept walking until we were on the top level of the garage. There were no cars on the top. We had it to ourselves.

Lisa looked at me, waiting. I scanned our surroundings. On every side of the garage, tall, impersonal, modern, office buildings loomed over us. And on those office buildings were hundreds, maybe thousands of windows. And behind those windows were thousands of bored office workers.

I felt they needed a diversion.

"This is perfect," I said. "It's like an amphitheater. A perfect spot for a Lisa show."

She put her hands on her hips.

"You want me to strip naked here, in front of thousands of people?"

"No, I want you to do more than that. You're going to strip naked, and then you're going to use this." I held out her favorite black vibrator. "And you are not going to stop until you orgasm."

"I can't do that. Somebody will call the police. I'll get arrested. We'll both get arrested."

"I've thought about that already. I don't think so. It will take at least several minutes before somebody calls the police. It will take a minute or two for them to explain the situation and for the police to respond. It will take a few minutes to get to the garage, and a few minutes to get to the top.

"I figure we have at least nine to ten minutes, which should be enough time for you to orgasm. Then we'll clear out of here, take the down-ramp, which is separate from the up-ramp, so if the cops reach the garage, they'll never see us, and we'll leave. We're too far away for the office workers to ID us, and you're wearing sunglasses, and I'm wearing a baseball cap. They'll never make out the car and connect it with us. We'll be long gone by the time the cops get here. There won't be any way to make a clear I.D."

"But you can't be sure," she said.

"No. There's some risk. But I've thought about the escape plan, and I think it's a good plan. The concept is so fantastic it's worth the risk. Look at that, Lisa. All those thousands of people in those buildings. It's early enough in the day that most of them are still at work. Let's do it. Let's put on a show."

"You owe me for this," she said. "But OK."

"You are a great sport."

"Greater than my common sense tells me I should be."

"You said you'd agree to let go today. Just do it. Take the dress off, lay it on the ground, take the vibrator, lie down on the dress, and toy yourself until you orgasm."

"In front of all these people," she said.

"In front of all these people," I said.

She sighed.

"Oh God. Here goes."

She removed the sundress in a magnificent sweep of her hands, and in three seconds Lisa stood naked on the top floor of the garage, bathed in sunlight, and utterly exposed to the eyes of potentially thousands of office workers. She lay the dress neatly on the concrete, careful to avoid oil stains. I handed the vibrator to her, and she switched it on. She lay down on the dress.

"Open your legs as wide as you can, Lisa. Give them a show."

She opened her legs and began masturbating herself with the slender vibrating rod.

To set the scene, I circled her with my camera, capturing her masturbating herself, but also panning the background, so everyone watching the video would fully understand the extreme degree of her exposure. I lifted the camera high and increased magnification to see if I could see anyone watching Lisa.

Sure enough, I saw a small group of people gather at adjoining windows of what I guessed was a conference room, perhaps 10 stories above us and at least 150 yards away. I turned the camera in the opposite direction, to another window, turning up the magnification, and I saw other people who had discovered Lisa's display and were watching her. I think I saw a woman put a hand to her mouth.

"You have an audience, Lisa," I said. "They're watching you."

I turned the camera back to her, after a minute and a half of the video had elapsed.

Lisa was going at it hard, obviously trying to bring herself to orgasm as fast as possible. She held the vibrator directly over her clit hood, and she plunged the forefinger of her other hand rapidly inside her pussy, the lips of which were peeled back, yielding a delicious scene to the camera. I zoomed in. I drew closer to her so the microphone would better capture her squeals and moans, as well as the wet sounds emanating from the junction of her legs.