Exposing Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," she said. I loved it when Lisa cursed. There was a delightful incongruity about it because she didn't seem like the kind of woman who would talk dirty. But in the right sexual setting, she enjoyed dirty words. She had told me so.

"Fuck me," she said again. "Fuck me harder." I couldn't see her eyes behind the glasses, but I could read the ecstasy in her face from her open mouth and the way her body bucked against the dress under her. Her breasts jutted forth from her body and bounced as she bucked.

She was no longer the same Lisa I'd met over lunch. She was a feral animal, in heat, parading herself before an urban stadium full of fans.

I turned the camera back to the buildings, and by now I could see crowds of people had begun to gather in the office buildings to watch Lisa play with herself below them.

We didn't have a lot of time remaining. 6 minutes had elapsed.

"You can do it, Lisa," I called to her. "You love it. You're masturbating live in front of hundreds, maybe thousands of people. They're watching you play with your open pussy, Lisa. Come for them, Lisa. Show them you love it!"

"Yes!" she cried. "I love it. I want them to see my pussy. Fuck my pussy."

7 minutes. I started to become nervous. We had to go soon. Fortunately, no cars had interrupted us on the top floor.

I wondered if she would be able to do it. She already had come twice that day. Would it take too long? It was a race against the clock. I knew we were surrounded by a big audience. Surely, someone would call the police. We couldn't have too much time left.

8 minutes. Lisa's ass rose and fell off the ground rapidly. She pressed the vibrator more tightly against her clit and frigged herself furiously with two fingers in her pussy. She whipped herself into a frenzy with her potty mouth, repeating "Fuck me" over and over.

Lisa threw her legs in the air to the sky, further revealing herself. She pulled her fingers out of herself, revealing her pussy--open, wet, used.

The time counter approached 9 minutes, and, at last, Lisa came. She let out a long, high-pitched moan and her entire body shook. She pulled the vibrator away and lay there--for me, for the camera, and for an unseen audience of hundreds, maybe thousands, of shocked office workers.

Her pussy pulsed and clenched under the sun. For moments longer, Lisa did nothing to cover herself.

Then I heard a siren in the distance.

Lisa heard it, too, because she stood up right away in response. Before she could dress, I grabbed her, and I kissed her, deeply, my tongue touching hers. She kissed me back just as hard.

"That was perfect, Lisa. Now let's get the hell out of here."

I looked up at the buildings around us, and I could see hundreds of distant figures crowded behind the building windows, watching us.

Lisa pulled on her dress, and we ran back to the car, shielded in the shadows of the garage from the view of our audience.

I followed the sign to the garage down-ramp, and drove swiftly, but not so swiftly as to draw attention. I knew of an exit on the opposite side of the garage from the entrance, so I figured the police wouldn't see us.

At the exit gate, another car had stopped at the gate in front of us. The driver of the car fumbled over the payment of his ticket at the machine. Lisa and I looked at one another, nervous and impatient. There was no sign of a police car, or of any other person but the driver in front of us.

At last, he got it right, the gate opened, and he drove away. I paid for my ticket with cash and sighed with relief when the gate lifted, and we drove off. We saw no police cars.

"Lisa, how are you?" I asked.

"That was insane! I can't believe I did that."

"How did it feel while you did it?"

"A rush! Probably the craziest erotic rush I've ever felt. But it felt so risky. Like I was putting everything on the line for an orgasm. My heart beat so fast the whole time."

"I was nervous, too, although I felt fairly safe until right near the end. I was worried you weren't going to orgasm in time."

"Me, too. It was a little harder because I'd already come earlier. But it was so intense. I kept thinking about all those eyes on my body, imagining them wanting to fuck me. That made me come eventually, as much as the vibrator."

"I had that feeling, too. Your words were out of control. I could tell you liked it."

"'Like' isn't the right word. It felt amazing, but I don't think I could never do that again. Oh, God. I need a drink. A double."

"You'll get one. We're headed back to the hotel, finally."

We drove back to the hotel without incident, both of us calming down after the nerve-wracking but thrilling ordeal.

Once I'd parked in the hotel garage, I hefted both the tote bag and my duffel bag out of the car and let Lisa out of the passenger side. In another minute we were walking across the polished floor of the hotel lobby. Lisa looked fantastic in the little sundress, but it didn't attract attention the way the previous outfit had. I looked at her, and it was clear from the sway of her breasts under the cotton, if one bothered to look, that she wore no bra. But I saw no one look. I liked thinking about her body being naked under the dress.

We entered the elevator, alone. I punched the button for the 9th floor, where my room was.

"One last time, Lisa."

"I had a feeling you'd say that. OK."

She whipped off the dress and handed it to me. She stood naked in the elevator as the counter slowly ticked off each floor that we passed as it rose. If the elevator stopped, she probably wouldn't have time to put the dress back on before someone saw her in the nude. It was a risk we chose to take. But it didn't stop until it reached my floor. The elevator chimed and the doors opened.

The whole time, with the bags, slung over my shoulder, I recorded her with my phone.

"Let's go, Lisa," I said.

Lisa stepped out of the elevator, into the elegant hotel hallway. The door of my room was far down the hallway. I was proud of her. She walked slowly and deliberately ahead of me, taking her time, exposing herself to more risk of being caught, swaying her ass and hips seductively. She twirled once, revealing her pussy and tits in the hotel hallway. My phone camera captured everything. Someone could emerge from a hotel room or elevator at any time and see her. But no one did. We reached my door. I opened it and tossed the bags inside. But I didn't let Lisa in the room. Instead, I kept the room card key in one hand and closed the door again. We remained outside the locked door, still in the hallway. I pushed Lisa forward until her hands rested on the door to stabilize herself.

"You're not--" she started to say.

"I am," I said. "Right here."

I unzipped my cock with my other hand and took it out, and I pressed it against Lisa's opening. I wasn't recording anything. I didn't want to be a cameraman this time, just a kinky lover. Lisa spread her legs wide and pushed her ass back, presenting herself to me.

I pushed my way past her pussy lips, and once again I fucked my lovely, exhibitionist Lisa.

We tried to stay quiet, but every time I pushed into her, the door under our joint weight made a noticeable knocking sound. It wasn't loud, but it might be loud enough to attract the attention of occupants of a nearby room.

Anyone could see us at any time. I didn't want to be kicked out of the hotel, or, worse yet, reported to the police for indecent exposure, but the risk was worth the intense pleasure of fucking Lisa in the hallway.

So, we kept fucking.

I reached my hands around her and cupped a firm, full breast in each one, pinching her nipples. I looked down and watched with delight the way the thin lips of her pussy grasped my cock as it ground against her.

I would have fucked her all the way to orgasm like that, but I heard the chime of the elevator. I wasn't going to risk it. I pushed the card key into the lock and opened the door and we plunged into the room just as the elevator doors opened. I didn't think anyone saw us, but I couldn't be certain.

Lisa and I bent over with our hands on our knees, looked at each other, and breathed heavily from the sex and from the rush of nearly being caught.

When we calmed down, I took her in my arms. I kissed her, and then I scooped her up and carried her toward the bed.

"What next, maestro?" she asked. "I think I need that drink."

"You'll get it, but not yet. I'm going to make love to you, Lisa. No camera this time. Just you and me, on the bed. For a long, long time. You're not too tired from the day's events, are you?"

"I think I can handle it."

"I'll bet you can."

I lay Lisa gently on the bed, and I stripped off my clothes and joined her. I made love to her until daylight faded to twilight, and I came inside her for the second time that day. As we made love we talked about the excitement of the day's adventures. I thought to myself about the adventures I had planned for another day with her, and I decided that I could imagine no woman with whom I'd rather share them than with Lisa--my muse and my lover.

THE END