Exposing My Wife to Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Exposing my wife totally backfired.
3.3k words
4.42
43.3k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dukesb
Dukesb
48 Followers

My wife Dana and I moved from a city with a population of over 150k to a small town of 3k about 20 miles away.

Dana teaches 7th & 8th grade English & writing at our middle school, & has been doing so since we moved here 6 years ago.

Working in such a small district, Dana has great relationships with the entire staff in & outside of school, including her boss (Tim) the principal, & Tim's boss (Carl), the superintendent, who lives behind us, just on the other side of a small field.

A small group of us guys try and get together once a month to play poker, alternating houses each month.

The first quarter of the new school year had just ended and we were getting together that Friday night to play & blow off some steam.

It was my turn to host & all of the usuals were there. Tim, Carl, my nextdoor neighbor Brad, two of my coworkers, Shawn and Ryan, & Mark, the father of one of Dana's former students who lives in our subdivision.

Mark also brought along his nextdoor neighbor Darius, who's twin son & daughter are currently in Dana's English class.

As everyone was getting settled in, Dana was walking out the door for a girls night with Carl's wife Donna, & Tim's wife Lisa. Our two kids were staying at friends houses that night, so we had the place to ourselves.

It was shortly after midnight when the girls returned. They had dinner and drinks at this fairly local Mexican joint that has the best margaritas.

Dana was in rare form as margaritas hit her differently than the lite beer and hard seltzer waters she normally drinks.

Dana is fairly conservative, but definitely has a wild side that always showed up after just the right amount of alcohol.

Carl's & Tim's wives left around 12:30. After the brief interruption from the girls, the new guy Darius left as well as he had to be up early for work Saturday.

Dana then disappeared down the hallway to our bedroom. As we continued playing, Dana reappeared and asked if I could come get rid of a spider that was on the ceiling in our master bathroom. "No rush, whenever you finish the hand" said Dana.

I told her to hang tight, and I would be there as soon as I could. Brad had a huge grin on his face, and I figured he must've finally gotten a decent hand.

When the hand finally finished 5-10 minutes later, I stood up to take care of the spider, not even thinking that Brad folded before the flop, but was still wearing that shit eating grin.

I'm 5'11" & Brad is a lanky 6'4", which he reminded me that he may be better suited for the job and would escort me in case I couldn't reach the spider.

Thinking nothing of it, I said "sure, let's go."

As we got to the bedroom door, Brad stepped in front of me, smiled & said "I got this." The door wasn't completely shut as Brad just pushed it open, not needing to use the doorknob.

"HO LEE SHIT" Brad exclaimed... there was Dana, in our bed, on top off the covers, leaning back against some pillows against the headboard, hands behind her head, the soles of her feet (in 5" heels) flat against the top of the bed, knees pointing up towards the ceiling, with her legs spread apart.

She had on a black shelf bra that completely exposed her breasts and nipples, & a pair of matching crotchless panties that showed off her completely shaved pussy.

Apparently Brad noticed one of the bags she came home with was from Lover's Lane (lingerie store a couple miles from the Mexican restaurant) & had a feeling that the spider story was complete bullshit and just a ploy to get me back there.

The perv was actually hoping to get a glimpse of her in something sexy, but had no idea he was going to see her in all of her glory.

Dana from time to time will wear sexy clothing for our date nights, sometimes braless &/or without panties, flashing me & sometimes complete strangers get a lucky glimpse, but this was a whole new level.

Upon seeing our next door neighbor standing right in front of her (no attempt to avert his eyes) Dana let out this loud shriek, while attempting to cover herself with her hands.

Bad move. Hearing her sound of distress from down the hallway, within seconds, our bedroom now had five more men standing there in shock, all the while not even the slightest attempt to step out.

My heart was pounding, and felt the blood rapidly rushing through my penis. I was turned on like never before in my life.

I can't believe what actually came out of my mouth next... rather than tell everyone to get the fuck out, I told her how hot she was, and that there was no reason to be embarrassed.

Of course, all the guys agreed and told her I'm a lucky man. Knowing that she had tequila pumping through her veins, & not that other weak shit, I kept pushing her to let the guys have a quick peek,even if it was for just a moment.

With coercion from me, and encouragement from the guys, she slowly moved her hands back behind her head.

Then she reluctantly moved her knees apart and was now back in the original position she was in when Brad and I first walked in.

I stood next to the bed, rubbing my throbbing cock, and inched closer to her face. I pulled it out from my shorts and pleaded with her to take me in her mouth.

After a long pause, she reached for my shaft, pulling me closer, & taking me in her mouth while giving me the evil eye.

It took everything in me to not cum right then and there as I was so fucking aroused.

As she continued licking and sucking all over my cock and balls, I looked over my shoulder eager to see the guy's faces as they were getting treated to quite a show, probably all touching themselves.

My stomach dropped, and instantly felt the blood now draining from my penis. Not only were they all jerking off. but EVERY single one of them had their phones out, pointed at Dana, recording her in this most vulnerable position.

As she felt me losing my hard on without nutting, she looked up at me and sneered " what's the matter darling?" She NEVER calls me darling unless she's mad or being sarcastic.

"I thought this is what you wanted!" What happened next I had zero response for as I was now stunned at what was happening.

While keeping total eye contact with me, she said to Brad "would you like to show Keith how it's done since he apparently isn't up to the task?"

Without hesitation, Brad brushed me out of the way causing me to almost lose my balance.

His shorts were now on the floor next to my bed with his (longer than mine, but less girth) cock in my wife's mouth.

I felt unusually light headed & stood in silence, still in disbelief.

Dana's legs were now spread wide apart and Mark was on the other side of her in our bed, groping and sucking her near perfect, firm c-cup breasts.

Her pink nipples and areolas were so swollen and rock hard, you would have thought it was 20 degrees below zero in our bedroom.

Carl was now kneeling on the floor in front of her at the foot of the bed, having removed her right shoe, holding her right ankle in his left hand spreading her legs even further apart, sucking on her beautifully pedicured toes, eyes wide open, staring into her now gaping bald cunt.

Tim now had Carl's phone in his other hand, and like an ambidextrous gunslinger from the wild west, had them both still pointing at Dana's exposed body.

Brad suddenly uttered "Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" & started to pull away from Dana's mouth, but just then she pulled him back towards her.

"Babe, he's gonna cum" I reminded her, and while still making eye contact with me she proceeded to take every drop from Brad.

She was never a fan of swallowing, and I can count on one hand how many times she did that for me in 20 years, and it's been zero times since our kids were born.

Yes, I was definitely being punished for pushing her too far out of her comfort zone. As soon as Brad's nuts were completely drained down Dana's throat, Carl moved up off the floor at the foot of the bed, and now had his face buried in Dana's crotch.

She wrapped her legs around his neck like an MMA fighter, hanging on for dear life.

Mark was still working over her tits, and my coworker Ryan was now standing where Brad was, getting his cock sucked. Carl came up for air and proceeded to climb on top of Dana, his shorts already off.

I just stood there and did nothing, or even say anything as Carl lined up his shaft with Dana's sopping wet cunt and proceeded to slide it into her.

She moaned ever so slightly and within 60 seconds Carl had already pulled out and began to spray his seed all over Dana's stomach.

He finished by squeezing out the last of it and then rubbing it all around Dana's swollen, protruding clit. She kept her legs wide open to make sure I (and everyone else) saw what Carl had done.

Around the same time, Ryan pulled out without cumming, found out later he is gay, but was thoroughly aroused with all the sausage on display and wanted his dick sucked.

Dana immediately flipped over chest down, ass up in the air with her face now in Mark's lap. Tim had passed the phones off to Carl and then knelt on the bed behind Dana.

With his shorts already removed, he went ahead and removed Dana's panties as I guess he wanted her smooth, round ass completely visible.

Now with Mark's cock in Dana's mouth, Tim, on his knees, entered Dana from behind.

I'm now watching my wife getting fucked doggy style, by her boss, someone she sees and deals with on a daily basis, all the while blowing one of our friends who she's had several parent/teacher conferences with.

Within several minutes, Tim was pulling his cock out of Dana and shot his load all over Dana's ass.

Not to be outdone by Carl, he squeezed out his spunk and left a much larger glob smeared on Dana's pussy lips.

As she turned around to see who had just been inside her, my other coworker Shawn climbed in the bed, got on his back and Dana then turned her body completely around with her back now to

Mark.

As she climbed up on top of Shawn's cock, Mark unhooked her bra, dropping her tits only slightly.

All Dana was wearing now was her left heel that somehow managed to stay on through everything, and a smattering of cum on both her front and back sides.

She vigorously bounced up and down on Shawn's cock still focused on me, seemingly carefree that there were still many cameras pointed at her, and all of these men who have had their way with her will be able to see her nude body and relive the night whenever they want to, all at the touch of a button (not to mention she has to see the majority of these guys on a regular basis).

While riding Shawn, Mark was rubbing the head of his cock in her ass crack while kissing her neck and sucking on her earlobes.

Dana arched her shoulders back making it much easier for Mark, and therefore causing her gorgeous tits and nipples to stick out which hadn't gone unnoticed as Carl and Tim were on each side of her groping and sucking all over her breasts while occasionally rubbing her clit with Shawn still inside of her.

Shawn went as long as he could, but could no longer hold back. "I'm cumming!" he blurted out & to Dana's credit, she instantly hopped up off of him. I wouldn't have believed what she did next if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

After hopping up off of Shawn, she instantly had her mouth around Shawn's pulsating cock that was covered in her own juices.

She's NEVER done that for me in our 20 years together. She seemed to be taking her time meticulously "cleaning up" Shawn as now her ass is up, right in front of Mark and he wasted no time fingering her ass hole.

Shawn got out of the way and Mark then leaned forward and was whispering something to Dana. She was grinning sadistically, ear to ear as she was on her knees, once again fixating her gaze in my direction.

Mark then sat on his butt, and slid his legs under Dana, between her legs. She rose up slightly from her knees so Mark could get inside her, reverse cowgirl.

This was my first real good look at Mark's cock, and it was much larger than the rest of ours that were there. We were all fairly similar, give or take about a half an inch or so, some a little thicker than others, but nothing significant that Dana would have even noticed.

Mark was easily an inch and a half to two inches longer than the rest of us, and much thicker to boot. Even though Dana's pussy was still sloppy wet, she struggled a bit to fit his manhood inside her.

As she slowly eased down over his helmet and shaft, she let out a long, drawn out moan.

"Oh my God!" she gasped. She carefully began slowly sliding up and down on Mark's massive rod, facing me, staring into my eyes with the look of both pleasure and pain all over her face.

Mark's enormous staff was turning Dana's pussy lips inside out. With each slow, deliberate thrust, her swollen lips were folding inwards on her way up, and then folded outwards as she slid down.

"Oh yeah, fuck my pussy!", Dana cried out, while moaning like a whore.

All of our friends were jockeying for the best position with their phones to get some good close-ups of Dana's tight, hairless snatch getting destroyed.

Mark continued pounding Dana for what seemed like an hour, but was probably more like 20 minutes.

Her moaning was deafening & I noticed that Carl, Tim, and Brad were once again fully erect and stroking themselves.

Mark gave Dana four orgasms that I counted, and when she was getting close to hit number five, I thought Dana's moaning and screaming was going to shatter some windows.

As she was reaching her ultimate climax, wailing "oh God yes! I'm cumming again! Cum in my pussy!"

Dana had taken two loads in her mouth earlier, but nobody came inside her, which I didn't think they should have, whether they pulled out first, or she hopped off.

Now as they both were right at that point, neither of them were stopping. I could hear myself shouting "don't you fucking cum inside her!", but my mouth said nothing.

Mark's thrusting finally began to slow down, and as his pole started to deflate, gobs of his baby batter started gushing out of Dana's stretched out cunt.

Carl & Tim came again, some of it reaching Dana, but most of it ended up on my bed, as their second loads were much smaller and weaker.

Dana was lying back on Mark's chest, completely exhausted, with him still inside her, cum still oozing out of her.

He finally slipped out of her and one final gush came rushing out of her.

The guys were in amazement talking quietly amongst themselves as they were capturing it all on camera.

Dana collapsed on her left side, now with her back towards me, no longer giving me the evil eye. The guys were still filming her now lifeless, naked body.

My voice cracked as I said "Party's over guys, I think that's enough for tonight."

As everyone started leaving, they were all thanking me for what was the best night they've ever had that they could remember.

I was emotionally drained, but admittedly turned on at the same time, flooded with mixed emotions. I decided to sleep in the guest room as I wasn't up to washing our cum soaked covers at 2am.

I fell asleep fairly quickly, 2:23 last time I saw before crashing hard. I woke up, eyes crusted shut just after 7. while lying in bed alone, pondering what happened only hours earlier.

How the fuck did things get so out of hand? Why didn't I put a stop to it? Why the fuck did she keep going? Was it something we both subconsciously fantasized about?

Couldn't have just been the alcohol. While in deep thought I could hear stirring from our room, sounds like she's up.

I needed a little more time to think of what I would even say to her and quite frankly, nervous about what she might say to me, so I decided to jump in the guest room shower to buy some more time.

I took what must've been a 20 minute shower to clear my head and how to approach her without getting too upset or pissing her off.

I threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and stepped out in the hallway. Dana must be on the phone, stripping the bed or something from what I could make out from the muffled sounds coming from our room.

I pushed our bedroom door open and much to my chagrin, Brad was in bed behind her, completely naked, in the spooning position holding her right leg up fucking her from behind.

Dana hadn't moved an inch from several hours ago & I guess since she had "only" sucked Brad dry hours earlier and he hadn't gotten the chance to feel her pussy wrapped around his pecker, he felt jipped.

The s.o.b even had a camera on a tripod set up in front of her, recording every thrust he delivered to her still naked body. I slowly walked in and he glanced over at me, then nonchalantly returned to his task at hand like he was supposed to be there.

As I stood there yet again watching another man screw my wife, Brad let out a long, satisfying groan and emptied his balls yet again into my wife, this time into her already abused cunt.

As he slowly got up, I watched as a small trail of cum trickled down the back of Dana's upper leg. "Yeah, not much this time as I fucked her in her ass and shot a load in there as well, right after you went to bed!" he stated, with a bragging tone.

"When did you come back?" I quietly asked. "I ran next door for my equipment before everyone else left." he replied. "Your wife is amazing!" He finished getting dressed, grabbed his camera/equipment and headed towards the door.

"I vote we do poker night at your place from now on" he said while winking at me.

With Brad now finally gone, I sat on the edge of the bed in front of Dana.

I put my hand on her shoulder and while still half asleep she said "at least I saved the best for last, and vaguely remember not resisting when you were fucking my ass." She wasn't a fan of anal.

She had no clue that it was Brad who was filling her holes after everyone else left. I kissed her forehead, yet again saying nothing, letting her think it was me.

Dukesb
Dukesb
48 Followers