All Comments on 'Exposing My Wife to Friends Ch. 01'

by Dukesb

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bottovarnisbottovarnis10 months ago

interesting story, pacing was a little quick, but pretty hot. Thank You!

linzerwolflinzerwolf10 months ago

This was one of the best stories I've ever read about wife sharing ! Please post more!

galisongalison10 months ago

Well done story, quick and to the point. You might spend some time spicing up things if you want to get longer-form stuff. But either way you've got the skills.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another candy assed cuck…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Using an & instead of writing 'and' is just plain lazy writing, irrespective of how good the story might be.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! 5 stars. I am not so sure I would want men videoing my wife while fucking and sucking others, but it would be hot watching her get satisfied. I hope Dana is on birth control or her husband better hurry up and go get a plan B at the drugstore. I kind of think this is only the beginning of Dana fucking and sucking others, especially Mark. Mark really satisfied her, and she will probably want him at least a couple times a week now.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22226 months ago

Great story, fun and sexy, I loved it...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Similar to my recent experience with 2 men I arranged to come fuck my wife

But no pics were taken

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pleased you supported the boys in their desire to fuck her

Sure you were excited showing her off and encouraging her to relax and let them have their way with her…

jennyphiljennyphil5 months ago

Brilliant! Ĵenny made her career from getting fucķed?

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr4 months ago

Was a tad fast paced for me, but ultimately a good story.

Now the question is, does hubby come to grips with what happened and learn to take part in the fun while sharing his wife?

Or does he become a cuck? ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDukesb@Dukesb
Just an otherwise normal husband with a candaulism fetish who, because of taking things too far, ended up getting cucked.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES