Exposing Ourselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid there a while, hot sweaty, exhausted. Cal and I had fucked other people for the first time.

Sandy invited us to stay overnight, but we declined. We had a baby-sitter to relieve. Cal and I had sobered up from all the fucking.

We looked around for the remnants of our clothing. I was still in my skirt, but it was rumpled and covered with love-juices. My nipples had finally calmed down. Cal's dick was shiny from being in Sandy's pussy. He put on his pants, still wet from coming while watching me suck Bill's cock. My crumpled blouse was behind the couch. We got dressed the best we could and thanked them.

Bill and Sandy were still naked. Bill's expired cock hung there. It still excited me a little to see it, remembering that it had been inside me. Sandy was using a towel to sop up the cum from two men dripping from her snatch. Cal was still ogling her body. She does have nice tits.

"We just wanted to stop by to say hello." I said.

"Well hello." Said Sandy, laughing. "Happy birthday" she said to Cal.

Sandy nuzzled up to Cal and gave him a kiss.

Then she looked at me and said, "Bill's birthday is coming next month." I knew what she meant. I would be expected/obligated to fuck Bill for his birthday. I was looking forward to it.

12