Exposing Shy and Innocent Neha

Story Info
A shy innocent girl exposed in public.
1.3k words
3.98
23.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone I am a reader of literotica stories for years and this is my first ever attempt in trying to write a story here. I hope you guys can forgive my flaws and please give your valuable feedbacks.

Neha was a 19 year old shy innocent girl with an amazing body. She had perfect C cup breasts and a very cute ass. Neha's sister Nimisha was my close friend. I knew Neha since she was a little girl. Nimisha and Me are 8 years older than her. I am now working as an engineer in another city from their place. Their parents are abroad so Nimisha is the one taking care of her sister.

I was getting ready to work and my phone was ringing. Nimisha is calling me. I took her call "hi Nimmy it's been some time since you called."

"I got the job in Germany!" she seems excited.

"Wow that's great! Congratulations."

"But I need your help. It's my sister, I can't leave her alone here. She's going start going to college soon and her college is in your city. Can you please come and get her and let her stay with you for sometime? " she asked.

"Why not Nimmy? I am happy to help you she can stay with me as long as she wanted." I assured her.

2 days later i had gone to pick up Neha. Since the whole travelling was suddenly planned we couldn't book train tickets. We decided to travel in bus. It was a 15 hour long journey. The bus had pair of seats on both sides. We got seats on the same row but on opposite sides. She sat beside an old woman and I sat beside a man in the seat on her right side.

After an hour or so she was getting frustrated in her seat due to the heat. The bus was not air conditioned and the climate was very hot. I saw her shuffling in her seat in frustration.

"What's the matter Neha? Are you feeling ok?" I asked her.

"It's this heat. I can't bear it anymore "

"Why don't you remove your jacket so that you will be more comfortable?" I told her.

"Oh I can't do that I'm wearing a sleeveless top underneath it."

I know she's very shy so I decided to push her a little to do it.

"Neha it's not much of a problem it's night time and most of the people are asleep. We still have a long journey. Come on give me your jacket." I encouraged her

She reluctantly removed her jacket and gave it to me. She was looking great in that sleeveless top. It was tight fitting and showing all of her curves. I secretly hoped to see more of her.

I don't know when but I slowly fell asleep. After 2 hours I woke up and looked for Neha. The woman who sat beside her had gone. Neha is sleeping in the window seat now and a young man is sitting beside her near to me. She was actually sleeping on the shoulders of the man. She's unaware of it. The man made no attempts to push her off but simply allowing her to sleep.

I didn't say anything to him. I didn't wanted him to know I was travelling with her. I can see him slowly moving his hands towards her boobs. His hand are now touching it. She was still asleep so he decided to take his chance and gently squeezed her boobs. This woke her up from her sleep. She opened her eyes and saw the stranger looking at her. She had a terrified look on her face. She was looking for me. I suddenly closed my eyes and pretended to be sleeping. She didn't know what to do she was so shy to even react to the situation. She just sir straight and decided to look out of the window turning away from the man.

He seemed to be happy since she was not reacting badly to his touch. He shifted in his seat to move closer to her. She was still looking out of the window not giving eye contact to him. He gently touched her boobs again. She tried to push his hands but his hands kept coming back to her boobs. She tried to sit cross armed to avoid him touching her boobs. He now stopped trying to touch her boobs.

He didn't do anything for some minutes then I saw him placing his hands on her thighs. She became terrified now. She looked at him and told him to please stop touching her. He just grinned at her request and was touching her between her legs on top of her skirt. From her terrified and embarrassed reaction I understood that he is touching her pussy through her skirt. Her cute innocent face reddened with embarrassment.

There was 2 men standing near her their seats. They were both watching this beautiful girl getting groped by a man. The man playing with her pussy seemed to be happy for the audience. He started to lift her skirt up. She tried resisting by pushing his hands away but he slapped her hands away and proceeded to lift it all the way exposing her wet panties with his hands inside it. She was utterly humiliated. Her face was now a bright shade of red. He didn't stopped there, in a quick motion he pulled down her panties to her ankles and exposed her hairy pussy to the audience.

Now he doubled the efforts on her pussy by inserting a finger inside her and fingering her fast. Neha was breathing hard and started to arch her back. Within minutes she had a powerful orgasm in front of these men. But the man didn't stopped there. He continued fingering her. She came again and again by his hands. After some time he stood up and told something to the men standing. One of them took his seat and started playing with her boobs and pussy. She was not resisting anymore she was clearly aroused now. The men took turns playing with her. She was having multiple orgasms the whole night. I lost count after her 12th orgasm.

Men stopped playing with her when the sun came up. They left her with her skirt lifted all the way up, her legs spread and exposing her pussy to anyone who wanted to look. Her panties is not at her ankles anymore. I guess they took it as a trophy. I moved beside her. I woke her up by slapping her inner thighs.

Neha woke up and saw me sitting near her. She looked down and was humiliated to see her skirt is still lifted up and her pussy seen by me.She tried to close her legs and pull down her skirt but i stopped her.

"I suppose you are not so shy after all." I told her with a poker face.

"It's..... I.... didn't.... It's not what you think." She started to stammer.

"No need to explain anything I saw you letting a man play with your private parts. You are still wet so you enjoyed it too. So I don't want your explanation. I hope your parents and sister forgive you when I tell them how indecently you exposed yourself to some strangers." I told her pretending to be little angry.

"Please I am so sorry it happened. Please don't tell them anything." She begged me.

"You have to understand there will be consequences for your actions Neha. I will consider whether or not tell about your little incident to your parents and sister later." I told her in a stern voice.

I pulled her skirt down covering her pussy. "I suppose you don't need this jacket anymore." I put her jacket inside my bag. I wanted to expose her in those tight fitting sleeveless tops. Neha pleaded with me to give her jacket but I ignored her. I decided then that I wanted to expose this shy girl and transform her. She doesn't know that this is only the beginning of her humiliation and not the end.