Exposing Tana Pt. 02

Story Info
Tana's story.
2.7k words
4.34
6k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill was an ass! not just a ass but a Fucking Asshole of the first order.

Okay so technically this was my first job, and yes I could be a little lazy, and yes sometimes I played on my looks to get others to do my work for me. To be honest I did that as often as I could, but why not?

This night had been hell, I was already late to meet my friends, they were at the club, drinking, dancing and teasing the guys.

Bill I knew would be his usual stickler self and want to make sure everything was spotless and ready for the next day.

While Bill and the crew did the cleaning and prep I snuck upstairs to the unused second floor apartment. It was the perfect place to both hide from work and get changed to go to the club.

After locking the door I quickly stripped down and used a few wet wipes to get most of the restaurant stink off, then covered myself in a light floral body spray.

Looking in the full length mirror I turned slowly admiring my perfect body feeling a excited flush at the gleam of the red jewel that peeked out from between my perfect butt cheeks.

It was only the second day I had worn it, Tabitha was right, having it in gave just the right amount of dirty thrill.

Of course no one but me knew it was there, at least until I got to the club when it might be spotted while I danced.

It was just another slightly dirty thing, like not wearing panties under our dresses and skirts or lacy bras under transparent blouses.

I wasn't a slut like some of the women at the club, I was a virgin until I was eighteen and in the last three years had only had sex with four guys and a few drunken lesbian experiences with Tab.

To be honest I really didn't like sex that much, it was fun while it lasted, and felt good but I had more fun dancing and flirting.

I heard the asshole yelling for me. Good that usually ment the staff was gone and I had about fifteen minutes while he did the inventory.

I rolled on my silk stockings, making sure that the seam was straight, then clipped on a purple lace bra, looking in the mirror I could just see a hint of areola and nipple through the lace. I slipped a translucent purple blouse on, tying the tails in a knot to show off my flat stomach.

A black skirt was next, I did three of the six buttons on the side and shifted it around so the slit was directly lined up with my ass crack. Looking over my shoulder I gave a shimmy and saw just a quick flash of red in the mirror.

I slipped on and buckled the four inch stiletto heels before doing my makeup.

I always did it a bit heavy when going to the club since the lighting was so dark.

I did a quick turn in the mirror, yup I was hot, no need for me to pay for a drink tonight.

When I got downstairs I could hear Bill on the phone in the office, probably talking to that geek Peter from the restaurant across town.

Bill was actually good looking, around six feet with a well muscled frame, he made the horrible uniforms look okay.

I waited a few minutes and when Bill was still chatting away I stepped in to the office and asked him to let me out, for some reason only one manager was allowed a key.

He snapped at me "I'll be there when I'm ready"

Fuck that I wanted to go now, so I reached over and hung the phone up.

Bill pushed my hand away and redialed the phone.

I left the office and took a few deep breaths, then stepped back in and giving him a exasperated look hung up the phone again.

Before I knew what was happening I was across his lap and getting spanked, he must have been pissed each blow stung.

He landed several blows on my upper thighs just above my stocking tops and I yelled something at him, I don't remember what, but it made him more angry.

He shifted his aim to my now bare buttocks, my short skirt having slipped up. The last one landing on the base of the small plug in my ass.

Oh fuck I thought as he noticed it and started to pull it out, I clenched my sphincter as tight as I could and his grip slipped.

He started raining blows down on my ass, the tears were running, and after a few strikes he would tug and wiggle the plug.

At first the pain and humiliation was all I could feel, but then I started to get turned on, each successive smack sent a jolt to my clit, then the sensation in my ass compounded the feelings.

I was in turmoil, pain, sexual excitement, humiliation. I had never been this excited before. I knew my cunny would be dripping!

I thought I heard him say something, but I was lost in all the conflicting sensations.

The blows had stopped and I heard him clearly this time. "You god-damned whore, answer me, you like having your ass beaten and your ass toy played with don't you?"

I was close to coming!

"Yes!" I screamed "Don't stop I'm going to come"

Bill unexpectedly let one of my legs fall and swatted me several times right on my drenched cunt and clit, it stung, but it was just what I needed and it was the best orgasm I have ever had.

My toes curled and my eyes rolled back in my head, my breath came in huge gasps.

Just when I was starting to get some control back he shoved his fingers into my slit pumping in and out, his thumb pummeling my clit.

I started to climb the mountain again, the summit was right there and then he stopped. From the corner of my eye I saw his pants hit the floor, the buckle of his belt a loud clink on the tile.

I felt his hand pulling on my hair and as I reached my knees I saw his dick just inches from my face. I was so excited I didn't think, I just knew I wanted it deep in my mouth which was strange since I thought blow jobs were disgusting.

I opened my mouth wide and the head barely fit through my lips and teeth, it was like trying to swallow a can of redbull. I pushed ahead getting my nose tight to his pubic bone, I couldn't breathe but it felt so good, my gut convulsed and I pulled back took a breath and sucked him in again.

I had one hand on his hip and the other buried in my cunt, I was coming constantly as I sucked him. I felt dirty and ecstatic at the same time.

I don't know how many times I shoved his beautiful cock down my throat but I never wanted to stop.

Bill then took matters into his own hands and grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth like a cunt. Each stroke pummeling my lips. I was coming harder.

Not needing my hand for ballance any longer I reached around and started tugging on the plug in my ass.

Oh fuck I thought, come was running down my legs and pooling on the floor. I was in fucking heaven.

With one last hard stroke Bill buried himself deep in my throat and started to come, I grabbed his ass and pulled him in deeper and swallowed over and over.

He started to soften, then he slipped from my mouth, I looked up at him, there was a relaxed look of contentment on his face.

A splash of salty liquid hit my tongue so I swallowed, it just kept coming so I continued to drink it, then it hit me that he was peeing on me.

Fuck I started to come again, really from getting peed on. He peed for what seemed hours as I continued to come.

When he finished I was still somewhat in a stupor, I saw his dick there in front of my face so I took it back in my mouth and cleaned it off.

Gently I tucked it back in his boxers and pulled up his pants doing the button and zipper before buckling his belt.

Bill squatted down and looked in my eyes, I was soaked in piss and girl come and must have looked horrible. He grabbed a handful of my long hair and half dragged me out of the office and across the prep room to the mop sink.

"Strip!" was all he said

I was still overwhelmed and complied without question. First my blouse and bra, then my skirt to my knees. I unbuckled my one remaining shoe and slipped it off before rolling onto my hip and sliding my drenched skirt over my feet.

Motioning to the sink "Clean up your mess slut!" he said sternly.

Bill turned and walked away like this was normal.

I filled the mop bucket and grabbing a few rags and the mop I went back to the office and cleaned the floor, it stunk of sex, piss and humiliation.

I noticed a wet patch on the wall, oh fuck did I squirt, I had seen it in porn but never did it myself. I cleaned that up as well.

I put the cleaning stuff away and went to the bar to find Bill, he was sitting in a booth lost in thought, not knowing exactly how to approach him I walked up with my head down and got on my knees figuring that demure was the proper way.

After a few moments he looked at me, a cute smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. He finished his drink and got up leading the way to the office, I followed him a few steps behind, sinking to my knees again as he looked over my work.

he nodded at me, then once again took me by my soiled hair and led me to the mop sink. He adjusted the water and sprayed me down with the hose.

I didn't go to the club that night, I was to tired, humiliated and confused, when I got home I drew a hot bath and lit some smelly candles. Soaking in the bath helped with the pain in my butt, he had really whaled on me, my pussy was still swollen and red as well.

Reaching between my legs I grabbed the base of the plug still buried in my ass and slowly pulled it out. Oh fuck I came again!

I didn't sleep well that night, my dreams were terrible and every few hours I would wake up and think about what I had gone through. Was I one of those slutty whores you see in the pornos who let anyone do anything they want to them.

I finally fell into a deep sleep around dawn, not waking up until I heard a pounding on my door.

I slipped on a heavy terry cloth robe and answered it, it was Tabitha my best friend.

One look in my eyes and she said "Okay dish, who'd you hook up with last night?"

I turned a deep shade of red and lowered my head in embarrassment before sinking down on the couch. Tab settled in next to me and put her arm around my shoulders pulling me into a deep hug.

We had been best friends since before we could talk, our back yards butting up to each other's.

I started crying and the whole story came out. I thought Tab would be sympathetic but when I calmed down she looked into my eyes.

"Sweetie you kind of deserved it, you know you can be a real stuck up bitch."

I was a little shocked for a moment, but soon realized she was right.

She went on "Besides you came out okay and had one hell if a good adventure. Are you going to go back for more?"

I hadn't gotten that far yet, I was still processing everything.

"I really don't know, but it was by far the best sex ever." I said

While I continued to process my thoughts Tabitha made us some tea and a cheese omelette, we ate in silence each lost in our own thoughts.

Tabitha was not the kind who could just sit around, she also knew that she drove me nuts with constant activity so after sitting there with me for awhile she got up and went and cleaned the bathroom.

I could hear her moving around, then I heard the splash of urine hitting the bowl followed by a few moans.

"Tabitha you fucking slut, did my adventure turn you on that much?" I shouted.

A few minutes later I heard the toilet flush and Tab came out flushed and wearing another of my robes.

"Sorry girl but admit it, that was so damned hot" she said

We sat and talked it to death, it wasn't really that bad, as long as Bill kept his mouth shut, and we did run in different circles. Sitting was starting to get a bit uncomfortable so I got up.

"Show me? Tab pleaded

"Show you what?" I asked

"You know, your behind."

I knew she would keep pestering me so I grabbed the hem of my robe and pulling it up, I bent a bit at the waist and took a big step backwards bringing my sore ass to within inches of Tabs face.

"Okay slut kiss it and make it better" I teased.

Tab never one to back down grabbed my hips and planted a wet one right on my crack, snaking her tongue deep between my still rosey cheeks.

"Oh God!" I moaned as the tip of her tongue teased my asshole.

My cunny had started flowing immediately, I felt a droplet run down my inner thigh. I pulled away and let the hem drop.

Tabitha stood up and took my face in her hands placing her soft lips on mine and probing my lips with her tongue. I responded in kind, softly at first but there was a hunger in both of us.

Tab took my hand and led me to the bedroom, removing my robe as soon as we reached the bed. She dropped her robe as well, her body was as good as mine but she had larger breasts, but with smaller nipples.

She also had a full tan, no lines. Her hips were a bit larger as well and a very slight belly. Tab had a very small landing strip above her pussy, while I just trimmed my bikini line.

She sat on the bed pulling me close and started suckling on my engorged nipples. I tossed my head back and groaned in pleasure, my nipples have always been super sensitive, in fact during my period I had to wear a padded bra or the sensations would become overwhelming.

My legs were trembling by the time she came up for air and she helped me to lay on my side. We started kissing again, our upper thighs pressed tightly against each other's cunts.

Tabitha twisted around scissoring our legs together so we were cunt to cunt. Her hips started to gyrate rubbing her engorged clit on mine. I was making complimentary movements, our hands gripping and pulling us tighter.

Tab started to come, her juices making things slicker. I came as well panting and moaning, then it happened again, copious amounts of girl come flooding our coochs and spraying into the air.

"Oh my god, I can feel your come inside me." Tab gasped.

That brought on a second wave for her.

We lay there for quite awhile, I think she might have dozed off for a bit. We eventually got up and showered together and after dressing she left to have dinner with her parents.

I ate and went back to bed, I had the next day off as well and did a bit of online retail therapy. Three new sexy/slutty outfits and five new butt plugs in different sizes and colors.