Exposing Tana Pt. 06

Story Info
A outdoor adventure.
3.3k words
4.6
5.5k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night had gone perfectly, Tabitha had played her role just as I had asked. Driving the borrowed Yukon, doing all the talking in her fake male voice and relieving my pent up sexual energy while we were teasing Tana.

After we drove away from the restaurant she pulled over as planned. I pushed Tana out under a street light and told her to strip. Once she was naked I dropped the hood back over her head and put the hand cuffs back on then forced her into the storage area.

We pulled her back out in the alley and Tab whispered."Go home, maybe he'll use you again sometime."

I waited almost a week, Tana was still working at the other location so I was easily able to avoid her.

One of the things I had learned during our dates was that she really liked the humiliation aspect, almost as much as the loss of control and the physical side.

She had also let on that flashing and exhibitionism was a big turn on, that's the main reason she dressed so slutty when going out to a club.

Tabitha and I had spent hours on the phone, first off so I could learn as much about Tana as I could and then planning the last adventure.

Tabitha had informed me that Tana's favorite band was doing a concert at a outdoor venue on the upcoming Saturday night. I sold a few things and got tickets, then redid the schedule so that we would both have the night free.

"I'll pick you up at 7:00 Saturday night, why don't you wear that black skirt, thigh highs, garter belt and a tank. I'll leave the shoes up to you." I texted.

"Yes Sir!" was the text I got back.

Not more than three minutes later my phone rang. "Bill? Tabitha here, I heard you are planning something. Need any help?"

"No, just taking her to that concert you mentioned."

"Oh" disappointment in her voice"

I chuckled into the phone.

Then "OH!" as she started to catch on.

"Yeah it's in a park or something right? Outside, dark, thousands of people."

Now she had the idea.

"Please, please where exactly are you going to be, I have a ticket I just have to see this."

I had been on Google Earth looking at the site, still not knowing exactly how it was going to be set up for the concert I wasn't sure where the best place was going to be.

"Tell you what, I'm picking her up at 7:00 we are going to stop at that roadside place for a bite on the way. Get there before 7:30 and find a spot where you can see the entrance and just follow us. I'm going to shoot for a place where we can see the drummer you said she has the hots for. Looking at their videos on YouTube he is usually on the right side of the stage."

I must have tried on fifty pairs of pants at the thrift store, finally finding a pair that fit well but were loose enough that I could get my cock out and not have them around my ankles.

Saturday morning I stopped by the adult toy store, I had called the number on the back of the receipt. I was easily able to pick out Jane by the blue strands in her hair.

Walking up to the counter I introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Bill we spoke on the phone."

She looked me up and down. "You're with the hot little slut that came in last week?" She asked with a look of astonishment.

Okay I guess I really don't look the part, neatly trimmed hair, blue jeans and white tennis shoes with a red polo shirt. I looked like what I was, a regular college guy, maybe a jock, which I had been until I got hurt and decided a degree was what I really wanted.

"Okay what can I do for you?" she asked.

"One thing for sure and another if you are interested. I need one of those butt plugs with the flashing LEDs in the base."

"Well that's easy enough." She said as she led the way down one of the aisles.

There were five different sizes and I grabbed the second to largest.

Where we were standing there were no customers or employees close so I explained the second thing to her.

She thought about it for a while then asked. "Let me see it?"

Looking around I undid my belt, and popped open the buttons on my fly, reaching in I pulled out my soft dick.

"Impressive." she said before agreeing to help.

I paid for the plug and a replacement set of batteries and handed her a ticket to the concert.

If I thought I had been excited before our restaurant adventure, tonight I was almost bursting.

I arrived at Tana's fifteen minutes early, I tried the door and it was open so I just walked in, I could hear her in the bedroom singing along softly to the band we would be seeing in a few hours.

I pushed the door open and she shrieked and jumped from the small chair in front of her makeup table. My eyes scanned her up and down, she was only partially dressed, black pumps with three inch heels, black seamed stockings, and a black garter belt. I stepped close and took her by the neck pushing her back towards the bed. I spun her around and bent her over. She had the emerald jeweled plug in her perfect ass. Grabbing it I tugged, pulling it part way out and started to fuck her with it. After fifty or so strokes I pulled it free and reaching around offered it to her lips.

Tana opened her mouth and accepted my gift. Her ass was still slightly open and I was very tempted to stick my now hard cock in, but that would wait. I had the new plug in a baggie in my pocket, I took it out and with a bit of pressure forced it in, her nether ring stretched and she let out a groan as it slipped into place, her asshole snapping closed.

I had had my hand around her throat the entire time and I roughly pulled her up and kissed her lips hard, squeezing just a bit to remind her who she belonged to.

She quickly finished her makeup and before dressing she put my collar around her neck partially obscuring the marks from my fingers. She then slipped on her skirt and a shimmering silver open backed tank with a plunging neckline that just barley covered her tits. As usual her nipples were like little rocks and could be clearly seen through the thin material.

"You need to keep your door locked, anyone could have come in."

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her to me, I nodded at her and she positioned herself over my knees pulling her skirt up.

"Count"

Running my calloused hand over her firm ass and pushing on the base of the plug before giving her a swat.

"One Master."

I aimed the next two for the base of her cheeks just above her thighs where the red hand prints would still be covered by the short skirt.

"Two, three Master, thank you."

I wanted to let her know I was really displeased about her leaving the door unlocked, so the next two landed dead in the middle of each cheek, harder than I have ever done before. My hand stung from the blows.

Holding back her tears "Four, five Master. Thank you for correcting my mistake."

I caressed the deep red marks on her butt before helping her up, she adjusted her skirt and checked in the mirror to see if the base of the plug was visible. It was, but just barely, she tried to pull the hem down more but I reached out and took her wrist stopping her.

"I think that will do!" I said firmly.

It was only a ten minute drive to the park, so we had plenty of time to stop by a roadside taco stand and grab a bite on the way.

I told Tana my order and gave her some cash, leaning against the hood of my truck watching her go up to the window. There were a few other people around sitting at tables eating or waiting for their orders.

For her to get to the window she had to walk between the tables, people's eyes at just the right height to see the plug in her ass. A younger woman about our age did a double take and then whispered to her male friend, he looked right at Tana's butt as she stood waiting her turn to order, not six feet from him. He nudged the guy sitting next to him with his elbow and pointed at Tana.

Now several more people were looking and laughing nervously. I could see the red climbing Tana's back and neck. She dropped the bills cluched in her hand.

She looked around and then down at the money laying on the ground.

Damnit I thought as one of the girls sitting there took pity on her and scooped up the cash and handed it to her.

Tana placed our order and stepped to the side, her back to the taco stand wall. She could see me frowning at her. She cast her eyes down at the ground, both in embarrassment and knowing that I was displeased with her.

Hell I thought, I was doing all this for her, not me, okay a little for me, but mostly for her. Everyone could see that we were together, some would be thinking that I was forcing her to do these things. It was just as hard for me to be in public when she was acting the slut.

We ate as we drove the rest of the way, I parked in the lot closest to the entrance, paying the exorbitant fee.

The sun was dropping as we entered the park, Tana finally figured out what we were doing and threw her arms around my neck kissing me.

"Oh my God, this is my favorite band. How did you know? How did you get tickets? It's been sold out for months."

I kissed her back, lifting her off the ground causing her skirt to slide up a few inches. When I placed her back on the ground she adjusted the skirt making sure to not pull it to low, her fingers brushing the plug to make sure it was still visible.

I spotted Tabitha and nodded at her before joining the crowd heading for the stage. I found a spot about fifty feet back and thirty from the edge of the crowd. The lights were enough so we could see everything in front of us but still it was dark enough that everything behind us was in shadow.

Tana was standing in front of me her ass pressed against my groin as she danced to the warm up band. I reached around and cupped her breasts under her top, rolling and pinching her nipples. Any one looking could see what I was doing. Leaning down I bit her neck and then her earlobe. I was working over three of her most sensitive spots knowing that soon my administrations would push her out of control.

As the main act took the stage I started pushing it further, I reached under the front of her skirt and ran my finger up her slit, my finger sliding easily through the wetness.

I pulled the skirt up around her waist and turned the base on the butt plug starting it flashing through all the colors of the rainbow. I took her top off over her head and shoved it in my pocket before grabbing her hips and lifting her onto my shoulders.

She was not the only topless woman in the crowd, I could see at least a dozen, several of them also sitting on shoulders. She was however the only one with a flashing butt plug.

Turning on the plug had been the signal for Jane to play her part and also a way for her to find us in the large crowd. Jane forced her way to a spot directly in front of me. After Tana had been on my shoulders for two songs I lifted her down. I pushed her down on her knees and pulled my semi hard cock out, she immediately took the head in her mouth licking and sucking me. She used her hand to hold me while she tended to my balls before attempting to deep throat my member.

Once I was fully erect I put my hand on Jane's shoulder, she backed up a step and pulled up her skirt. I took Tana's head in my hands and directed her mouth to Jane's ass. Jane was holding herself open. Tana pushed back a bit but my firm guidance told her to obay.

Tentatively she stuck her tongue out and licked Jane's butt cheek. I guided her a bit more and she finally used the tip of her tongue to tickle the wrinkled hole in front of her. I bent over.

"Get her nice and wet for me!"

Slowly Tana started to acquiesce. She ran the flat of her tongue from the strange cunt up to the base of her back. Then at my urging she started to probe the tight asshole of the stranger.

Jane was pushing back trying to get more tongue deep in her dark channel. By her body movements I could see she was fingering herself.

Tana had kept one hand on my cock stroking me, keeping me hard.

Jane looked back over her shoulder and nodded at me. I told Tana to guide me in, I stepped forward a bit and bent my knees. Tana was at the exact right height to see me slipping between the firm cheeks and then the head of my cock flattening as it contacted the tight hole.

Jane was not nearly as tight as Tana and I easily slipped in, looking down I could see the look on Tana's face as she watched me sinking into this other woman. I started fucking her with long strokes, after about ten I pulled out and offered Tana my ass covered dick, she didn't even pause, she opened her mouth wide and forced her head down taking me into her throat, swallowing to keep from gagging.

I took her head in my hands and fucked her mouth just like I had fucked the ass in front of me.

By now we had gathered a audience, a small circle surrounding us watching. Another woman was on her knees sucking a stiff cock. I pulled Jane back so she was facing Tana and slipped in her ass again, she pulled Tanas face to her cunt as we fucked. I could feel Tana's tongue as she ate Jane's pussy, her tongue occasionally making contact with my balls as they swung.

Jane was shaking and I had to hold her up as she started to come, her juices flooding over Tanas mouth and face. I was getting to close so I pulled out. As agreed Jane adjusted her skirt and walked away. I pulled Tana close and jerked my dick shooting my come over her face.

I tucked my softening member back in my pants and pulled Tana to her feet. Her face was covered in come, mine and Jane's.

I asked "Did you enjoy that?"

"Very much, I came four times already. But I need your cock in me, please fuck me?"

I took her arm and led her out of the crowd, finding a spot behind the tower of speakers I bent her over and slid into her. The couple that had been watching and participating had followed us and they started fucking as well.

It was quite the turn on to watch them as we fucked, she was very vocal.

"Come on Brian fuck me! Shove that big dick up my fuck hole!" she shouted.

Not wanting to be out done Tana started yelling too. "Oh fuck Bill your cock feels so good, I loved seeing it in that chicks ass, reaming her out."

I saw Tabitha walking towards us, she had her top off and her breasts were swinging side to side.

I pulled out and lay on my back, Tana remounted me in the reverse cowgirl position so she could watch the other couple. I pulled her back against my chest to give Tabitha access. Tab didn't waste any time and got down on her knees and started attacking Tana's dick filled cunt. Tana couldn't see who was eating her and just grabbed her hair and pulled her in tighter.

Looking over I saw the other couple watching us, I motioned for them to join us. They both walked over, the woman removed her top and shorts, the guy struggled to get his pants off before kneeling behind Tab and sliding his dick up and down her ass crack.

The woman stepped over Tana's face and squatted bringing her come filled cunt within licking distance. She used her fingers to spread herself open and lowered a bit further. Tana stretched out her tongue and licked a glob of come from the dripping fuck hole. The woman settled down and Tana went to work sucking the mixed juices into her mouth.

I felt the jerk as the man entered Tabitha, slamming home, her face ramming into Tana's overflowing cunt.

Reaching up I grabbed the women's boobs, pinching her nipples.

"Fuck Yes! Eat my cunt you little slut."

The harder I squeezed the louder and more profane she became rocking her nasty fuck hole on Tana's face..

"Fucking cunt! Eat my mans seed from my god damned twat!

She started shaking and come gushed from the stretched out hole between her legs. Tana wrapped her arms around the woman's thighs and held her in place as she continued to ravage the slimy hole with her tongue. I reached behind the woman and roughly shoved two fingers deep in her rectum pushing her into another squirting orgasm.

Finally she had enough and rolled to the ground next to us.

Tabitha came up for air. "Oh my God he's in my ass, he's fucking my shit hole."

And he was, he was giving her a good pounding. He had gotten up on his feet squatting for a better angle he was pounding into Tab's butt hole with a vengeance. Each thrust pushing Tab's face into Tana's cunt.

The man groaned as he came "Fuck bitch I'm filling your ass with come."

Tabitha was right there with him. "Fill me up you bastard, I want to feel your cock explode!" She screamed as they both came.

When they both had pulled away I pulled out of Tana's sweet tight pussy and wrenched the plug from her ass.

"Of Shit!" she exclaimed as the thicker than usual plug came free.

Lining up I shoved the entire length of my dick into her stretched bung hole. Holding her up by her hips I rammed in over and over, not caring if it hurt either of us. I just needed to fill her tush with molten come. Tana started to come again and her ass clamped around me, fuck she was tight. The added friction drove me over the edge and I pulled her down tight as blast after blast filled her.

I held her against me enjoying the feeling of our connection. Tabitha crawled over and joined us, wrapping her arms and legs tight.

The other couple got dressed and the guy came over and dropped a card. "Brian and Pam." Give me a call if you want to play again."

The three of us stayed wrapped up together for about ten minutes catching our breath before we heard the band saying goodnight. We quickly got dressed and I put the plug back in Tana's butt hole, keeping my essence secure.

The three of us went back to the apartment over the restaurant and crashed in the king size bed.