Exposing Tana Pt. 05

Story Info
Anal games and other shenanigans.
3.5k words
4.3
5.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three dates were behind us. I had been agreeable but not really thrilled with the idea when Bill suggested them but in the end I think I enjoyed them more than Bill.

Of course I'm a woman a kinky twisted women to be sure, but still a woman so talking is a strong point for me.

Bill had promised me a new adventure in a few days. I think he was planning something big at least I was hoping so.

I was working at a different location this week so I wasn't going to be seeing Bill every night like usual.

I was working by myself and that gave me more insight to Bill's frustration with me.

"Slut, tomorrow morning go to the sex shop on Avondale and buy lube, a anal snake, body glitter and a vibrating egg. then meet me at the apartment at noon." Bill texted.

He had included links to the specific things I was to get.

The next morning I got up and after my coffee took a bath, I found it was easier to shave my pussy in the tub sitting down than it was standing up.

Once I was all clean and smooth I stood in front of my closet and had a small panic attack. What the fuck did you wear to go to the sex shop?

Bill usually told me exactly what to wear. I picked out a light green sundress, no bra or panties since Bill had forbidden those items unless directed. My new green gem butt plug since it matched my outfit and nude colored pumps with a three inch heel. The butt plug and heels because that was also a standing directive.

Before dressing I applied some light makeup and silver hoop earrings to match the stainless steel choker Bill had given me on our last date. The choker just fit my neck, okay it was really a collar, it had a small snake pendant that was engraved on the back "Property of Bill Mitchell"

Before dressing I gave myself a light mist of body spray that Bill approved of. Then quickly dressing I grabbed my keys and purse and started my next adventure.

The sex shop was in a seedy part of town and my Mercedes stuck out like a sore thumb when I parked in the lot.

Taking a deep breath I went through the blacked out door. The wall on my right was covered in racks of DVDs and magazines. The other side of the aisle seemed to be party favors for bachelor and bachelorette parties and gag gifts.

On the sides of the next aisle were sexy costumes, french maids, nurses and the like on one side and lots of rubber, vinyl and leather on the other. I would have to come back with Tabitha to explore that.

At the far end of that aisle I could see two doors the sign on the right door said "Fitting rooms" the one on the left said "Video booths and live dancers".

I quickly stepped to the next aisle, seeing some bottles I entered the aisle, yup lubes, I searched in vain for several minutes before a very goth looking chick asked if she could help me. I checked the picture on my phone and then just showed it to her. She took a few steps and then pointed to what Bill had requested.

"Anything else I can help you find? " she asked.

I scrolled to the next picture OMG it was the 18 inch anal snake.

She gave me a big smile. "Oh Sweetie you are going to love that, it almost tickles your tonsils. 18, 24, or 30 inches?

I stammered "18 please"

"Okay Hun, what color? lets see" she said bending over"We have red with orange, blue and white, pure black and purple and green."

My eyes were flashing around at all the anal toys in this section. Right in front of me was a selection of rubber hands some making fists others with the fingers and thumb making a point in a variety of sizes, the largest looking like it came from the Hulk.

Quickly I looked at the selection of snakes she had pointed out and chose the one with green, to match my dress I guess.

When she bent over to get it for me I noticed that she had a furry tail sticking out of her ass, now that looked like fun I thought.

She helped me gather the other things on the list and led me to the check out.

While she was ringing everything up I took a good look at her. She was very pretty even with her black hair with blue tendrils and goth makeup. She was wearing a black leather corset that really enhanced her tits, a blue and black tartan skirt that barely covered her butt, a black fluffy tail that curved up and brushed against her lower back. Torn black seemed fishnet thigh high stockings and black ankle boots with at least a six inch heel.

She took my credit card and put everything in a plain brown paper bag. She wrote something on the back of the receipt and slipped that in the bag too.

I only had twenty five minutes to make it back across town.

I pulled into the gravel parking lot behind the restaurant with two minutes to spare. Thinking about it now I'm glad I made it in time, but at the time I was thinking of what Bill would have done to me if I had been late.

The lot was empty it being Sunday, as I approached the door I was looking around for any signs of life.

I tried the knob, locked, then I noticed a new "Ring" doorbell and I pushed it.

Bills voice came from the device "STRIP!" He instructed.

I quickly looked around and then grabbing the hem of the short dress I slowly pulled it up and over my head clutching the thin fabric in my right hand by my hip making sure that the cameras view was unobstructed.

"Turn" was Bills next command.

Holding my hands away from my sides I slowly turned 360 degrees.

"Kneel" came next.

I took two steps back and kneeled on the rough tarmac paving.

I kept my eyes focused on the base of the door waiting, hoping that it would open quickly, I was naked in plain view. My nipples were hard as rocks and I could feel my cunny starting to moisten.

I had never been this exposed in public before, sure at the clubs I rarely wore panties and always wore short dresses and skirts and I'm sure that many people had flashes of my ass while I was dancing or going up stairs which always gave me a thrill.

This was completely different, the clubs were dark the alley way was in bright sun light.

I was counting in my head, I was kneeling there for close to ten minutes before I heard a vehicle approaching. I was praying "Please or please let it drive by on the street."

It didn't. I heard it slow and the crunch of the tires as it turned into the alley. I struggled to keep my eyes fixed on the door, fighting the urge to look.

The vehicle stopped just feet from me, the drivers side door opened and I heard steps approaching from my right and behind. A dark hood was dropped over my head and fastened around my neck.

A rough voice whispered in my ear "What a pretty little slut."

The dress in my right hand was taken followed by the brown paper bag in my left. Then my hands were pulled up behind me and fastened at the wrists and elbows.

Without warning I was scooped up in strong arms, I let out a muffled scream. I was carried and then dumped into the vehicle on my side, my shoes were removed before a scratchy blanket was tossed over my body.

I heard doors slam and the vehicle started with a jerk, tires squealing.

I admit it I was a bit scared, the voice that had whispered in my ear hadn't sounded like Bill's. Bill's voice was deeper in tone, this voice had a higher pitch almost like someone trying to make their voice deeper.

The vehicle made a right out of the alley, then a left on Halstead. I'm just guessing from this point but I think it stopped for the lights at Persimmon. I had lost all sense of time but it seems like we drove for hours, city streets, highways and gravel roads, finally coming to a stop on a dirt or gravel road.

I distinctly heard two doors open, so there were at least two people who had abducted me. I must have been in the back of a SUV because I heard a click and then warm air flooded around me. The blanket was pulled away and hands rolled me over dumping me to the corse gravel of the road.

I was pulled to my feet and roughly bent over into the back of the car, the rough blanket scrubbing against my tits.

I felt fingers pulling the plug from my ass and heard it land next to my head. There was a squirting sound and a cold, slick cream was applied to my sphincter with a finger, as it slipped inside my asshole I knew it wasn't Bill, the finger was thin.

Whoever it was probed my ass as deep as they could, fucking their digit in and out. I was still scared but it felt so good. I couldn't help myself, I started pushing back trying to get the skinny finger deeper.

Suddenly it was pulled away. "You are a little anal whore aren't you." the muffled voice said.

A cool hard object was pressed against my butt hole and slowly entered me, it felt about the same size as the finger but much longer.

When it stopped moving I felt a different sensation, liquid was slowly entering me, it took a few moments but I figured out that I was getting a enema.

I have had enemas before, but not for many years, I remembered the sensation. The liquid flowing over the sensitive nerves, then the build up of pressure. I clamped down on the applicator, holding the liquid in.

My bowels started to cramp as what seemed like a never ending flow filled me.

Someone grabbed my hips and again threw me to the ground, bits of hard rock biting into my skin. They pulled the tube from my ass and the liquid started to leak, I held on as long as I could but the pressure was to much.

Letting go, water and shit flooded out, coating my legs as I lay curled on the sun heated ground.

I could hear the murmur of voices before I was again pulled to my feet and forced back into the back of the car. The thin tube was shoved back into my ass and a stronger flow of liquid started filling me.

I felt the flow end and expecting it this time I was back on the ground.

My emotions were in turmoil, strangers were using my body as a play thing, the humiliation was intense. My bodies reactions were at a minimum confusing, and my mind was no better. My cunt was flowing non stop, my nipples were rock hard and I could think of nothing else but coming, how good every violation felt.

I'm sure that Bill set all this up, but still wondered who he had recruited to help him? Whoever it was left me laying in the puddle of mud and shit as my guts clenched forcing the remaining water from my ass.

The late afternoon sun was still warm when they came back, I was yanked to my feet and buckets of cold water dumped over me. One of them used a stiff brush to scrub and scrape the dried shit from my body, the bristles scratching my skin almost raw. This was followed by several more buckets of icy cold water.

When they deemed I was clean they pushed me down on the rough blanket they had spread out. In the distance I could hear passing traffic, we must have been close to the interstate from the sound.

The warm sun and gentle breeze soon had my abused body dry.

The sun was setting when they came back again, pulling me up and roughly pushing and shoving me to the vehicle. I was once again bent into the back, my ass facing out and exposed.

I squirmed against the hand on my back holding me in place. A swift hard blow landed on my exposed right cheek, then another on the left. Each one stung halting my struggle. My legs were shoved apart and the finger was back probing my ass smearing some lube deep inside.

I felt the tip of something lightly pressing into me. I figured that they were reinserting my plug but it didn't stop. Inch after inch slowly entered filling my ass like I have never felt before.

As it went deeper it got thicker, soon it was as thick as Bills wonderful cock, it didn't stop stretching me wider than ever and far deeper. It was amazing! the full feeling was pushing me to the edge. Then it snapped in place the narrow section at the base holding it inside.

The chick at the store had been right, I loved the sensation of being so full. The sight of the 30 inch snake flashed through my mind as I became accustomed to the toy filling me and a shiver ran down my spine at the thought of the much larger toy filling me.

A finger jammed up my cunt coating that hole with lube. A second finger joined the first fucking my pussy the thumb rubbing my clit. It didn't stop! The fingers rubbing my G spot, bringing me closer and closer to coming, my hips were churning and I pushed backwards trying for more contact. I was past caring who was using me I just wanted to come after hours of being turned on.

I should have expected it. The fingers that I so needed to continue to arouse me pulled out just before I could come.

Something new was pushed up inside me and I felt a pulsing sensation, then that stopped too. My pussy lips were pulled together and I felt a pinch as some kind of clip was attached keeping whatever was inside me in place.

I was stood up and the bindings on my elbows and wrists were cut away. A pair of hands cupped my tits, thumbs and forefingers lightly pinching my nipples. My hands and fingers were tingling as the reduced circulation returned.

"Raise your arms." The rough voice whispered.

I did as directed and I felt something smooth and silky slide over my arms and down around my body. Again my arms were pulled behind my back, but this time I felt cold steel as the shackles clicked around my wrists.

I was pushed backwards and the combing of the rear hatch caught me behind the knees and I sat abruptly forcing the anal snake deeper in my abused rectum. Each leg was raised in turn and I felt soft silk stockings roll up my legs, then shoes were buckled on my feet. Someone then pushed me back into the storage compartment and the doors were closed.

The doors slammed and the engine started. This time we were only moving for about an hour before the vehicle stopped and a door opened. I was pulled out, now balancing on what felt like five or six inch heels.

The voice was back "Take off the hood and go inside."

Then the handcuffs were removed. I struggled for several minutes getting the stiff buckle undone, slipping the hood up and off I found myself in front of one of the fanciest restaurants in the area about fifty miles from home. I glanced around and the only person in sight was the parking valet who was pretending to ignore me.

The last light was fading from the sky as I approached the door.

The valet looked me up and down smiling. "Miss" He said opening up the door.

I stepped inside, the maître d' was standing at a kiosk off to the side. I looked around then at him.

"I'm assuming you are looking for Master William?" He asked

I nodded assent.

Then thinking. "Restroom first?"

He motioned to a hallway off the lobby. I turned and passed the empty coat check and the door to the Men's room.

I quickly checked my look in the full length mirror. Dark green dress just coming to mid thigh, silk and tight conforming to my curves, stiff nipples poking through the light fabric. Pale green thigh high silk stockings. Green satin open toe pumps with five inch heels. Not the stupid platforms that strippers wore.

My hair was a mess after being trapped in the hood for hours. There was a brush and some product on the vanity so I quickly fixed it the best I could. There had been another woman in the room washing her hands and when she stepped out I quickly pulled up the front of the dress, there were two padded clips with locks keeping my cunny sealed shut. Between the clips a pink silicone stalk hung down several inches.

Turning around I could see the base of the anal snake that was moving inside me with every move I made.

Satisfied that I looked as good as I could I went back to the lobby.

The maître d' smiled at me "This way miss, Master William is waiting."

The restaurant was full, all older people I didn't see any children. Bill was seated at a table for two almost dead center. As I approached he stood, he was wearing a beautiful suit and a green tie that matched my dress perfectly.

He pulled out a chair for me and as I started to sit the fucking thing in my pussy started to pulse and vibrate. Instead of sitting I shot bolt upright and let out a small scream. It stopped as quickly as it had started, and I was able to take my seat.

Bill sat down and traced his finger over the screen of his phone. Smiling at me as the vibrations started again. Suddenly I understood that he was controlling what ever was trapped in my cunt.

His finger moved and the tempo changed, becoming more intense, another flick and they lessoned.

Smiling at me again "You look ravishing!"

The vibrations were almost undetectable.

"Thank you Master" I responded

He's going to make me explode in front of all these people I thought, not that it was going to take much. Everytime I moved the snake in my ass moved as well, it was keeping me on the edge.

I turned bright red at the thought.

The waiter came over and as he filled my wine glass Bills finger moved, it was all I could do not to exclaim my pleasure. When the waiter moved away Bill turned it down again.

"Did you have a interesting day? Bill asked

I turned deeper red "Most interesting and well worth it." I squeaked as his finger moved.

We or Bill I should say made small talk as we waited for our meal, Bill kept his finger busy.

When our food arrived Bill turned the infernal device to its lowest setting so I could actually eat. I was sure this dress was headed straight to the dry cleaners in the morning. My pussy was leaking, I could smell it. I was tempted to reach between my legs and just get myself off, but I was really enjoying this.

We ordered dessert and while we were waiting Bill was back to his games, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

The waiter brought the Sunday Bill had ordered for us. Bill took a portion and spoon fed it to me, I opened my lips and as daintily as I could accepted it. He took a bite before offering me another spoon. Just as it reached my lips his finger flicked the machine to its highest setting. I responded immediately.

My hips jerked and I pushed my butt hard against the chair driving the snake deeper. I bit my lower lip to contain the primal scream in my throat.

Juices flowed from my pussy as the vibrator continued to push me higher. Then as the wave broke I could no longer contain myself and a low rumbling moan escaped my lips.

I knew I was drawing attention to myself, I felt the humiliation which only made me come harder. Bill stopped the machine and I calmed down a little, looking around I saw most of the patrons looking at me. The attention caused another wave to shake my body.

Bill got up and took my hand, leading me through the tables and out the front door. There was a black suburban sitting there with the back door open. Bill helped me in and followed, as he closed the door the driver pulled away.