All Comments on 'Exposing the Caregiver Ch. 03'

by YummyTiger

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hand Job For Gramps

When my father in law was in his 80's and living by himself my wife would go to his house and help out with the cleaning, cooking and also helping him bathe. He must have been feeling horny one day as she was bathing him he got a huge erection. It must have been hurting him and as she was washing him he took her hand and placed it on his pecker. Nothing else was said and she slowly began masturbating him and it was not long before he shot his load into her soapy hands. When she got home she told me and we had one fantastic fuck. In fact, there were times when we fantasized about him joining us in bad and that led to one time when she went to his house and I went along but stayed in his hallway. he had his back to me as she jacked him off. I quietly took out my hard cock and gave myself some pleasure as she gave him the same. That was one great hand job.

raguncajunraguncajunover 9 years ago

hope another chapter is coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep on writing!

Perhaps perfect way to finish story would be to have Claire black bred by the stud janitor until she submissively allows millions of potent black sperm attach to her eggs and impregnate her. That done to her under pain of being fired and she would end up leaving job anyway to be a submissive baby breeder in the slums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!! Please keep it coming.

One of the best stories ever (or I would say the best story ever)!!! Please tell, when the next part is coming. Can't really wait. The character of Clare is amazing

jamesn100jamesn100over 9 years ago
just 3 part?

I read your biography and it says " I am submitting a new 3-part series called Exposing the Caregiver." 3 part ... this cannot be true. Need more, much more. Get to it!

And thanks :)

YummyTigerYummyTigerover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks to everyone for the great feedback. After writing and rereading a story so many times, it begins to become hard to evaluate. I am glad most people seemed to like it. Also, this was written as a 3-part series, or the first week. Due to the influx of good comments, I will try and pick it back up sometime this month. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Continue Writing

I'm loving the story so far and would like to see where you take it if you do choose to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Continue

Amazing story please, please do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Would love to see this this story evolve further! If she ended up having sex with one or both her patients, then maybe Billy could walk in then blackmail her into shagging him too, that would be fantastic! Love your writing style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More soon?

Love this series. Really well written and not to mention hot. Please write more chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

You are now classified as my favorite author and do agree with the rest in that I do hope that you continue this storyline. Thanks!!!

YummyTigerYummyTigerover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. It is awesome you all enjoy the series so far. I promise I will pick it back up soon. I just tend to jump around a bit between stories. That way things stay fresh :-)

NickNewmanNickNewmanover 9 years ago
Enjoyed it!

This is one of the hotter ongoing series' I have read here recently. By all means, continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

Really loving this. I would like to see Clare's activities exposed to Nathan who would then require her to undertake Naked Night Duty, her job description being to service all male patients and staff all night long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I absolutely loved this and I can't wait for the continuation!!

I got worried a little when I saw the date of this last submission. Then I read your bio which made me calm down a bit. Can't wait!!

pokerpadrepokerpadreover 6 years ago
Please continue

This is a good beginning for a great story.

Hopefully you will return and continue the saga.

PLEASE!!!!!

LEBECLEBECabout 5 years ago
Oh No, That Can’t Be All!

Great story but only halfway done and, considering that it’s been 5 years since the last installment, I fear that’s all he wrote. Very sad. Please come back and write the rest of it.

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustabout 4 years ago
I wish you had continued this series and kept writing

It’s good and I wish there was more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous