Exposing to Strangers on Webcam

Story Info
Lily discovers the thrill of exposing herself to strangers.
3.8k words
4.79
20k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ocelotte
Ocelotte
26 Followers

Lily has a secret. She has a seemingly demure appearance with her doe-like eyes, a petite stature and a shy, modest mannerism. Her friends tease her for being too sweet and innocent. Although her physical looks naturally attract some attention from men, she finds herself shying away whenever she gets nervous due to her growing up in a sheltered environment.

As such, despite being at the prime age of 21 and living an otherwise fulfilled university life, Lily's sexual life has been non-existent; a curiosity that has never been satisfied. She spent the last few years fantasising about being one day exposing her virgin body to a man and being held... yet she never had the courage of taking the first step to making this a reality.

Until now.

For a long time, Lily wanted to change herself to embrace her sexual desires, yet she didn't know where to start. She was too embarrassed to admit anything to her friends and felt the need to maintain her innocent image in her social circles. It was then that a specific ad caught Lily's eye when she was browsing on the web -- an adult website where you can connect to strangers across the world on webcam.

Lily was immediately tempted by the idea that she doesn't have to reveal her name or her face on this website, and all she had to do was click a 'Skip' button to disconnect if anyone was being rude. She could expose herself to strangers, as a baby step to experimenting with her sexuality, while still staying anonymous and in full control. She could just pretend it never happened afterwards and none of her social circles would ever know.

After days of fantasising about spreading her legs for an Internet stranger to see, Lily finally convinced herself to take this first step. She put on matching bra and panties, and a mini dress that clung to her curves - something that she had always been too shy to wear out.

Lily sat on her swivel chair at her desk and positioned her USB webcam at an angle that captured just her lips and the rest of her body. Looking at her webcam review image, she admired her own transformation from a cute, sweet girl to a sultry, erotic woman. She felt like a whole different person.

With newfound confidence and with her heart beating fast, she entered the website URL on her browser and hit 'Connect'.

All of Lily's built-up anticipation faded a little as she found herself pressing the 'Skip' button on strangers one after another. There were lots of lone men ranging from young to middle-aged, another woman, the odd man masturbating... Though she felt another confidence boost from the men's reactions when they saw her, they didn't seem quite right for what she wanted. Skipped, skipped and skipped.

Just when Lily was thinking that this was a bad idea after all, she connected to a group of three men who looked like they were in their mid or late 20s. All fairly good-looking. Two of them were sat on a sofa, front-on to their webcam, and the third man was sat next to the sofa at a chair and desk, equipped with a keyboard and mouse. Their monitor seemed to be linked up to a TV so that all three of them could see what's happening on the big screen. They all perked up a little upon seeing Lily. This is it, she thought, and began typing.

You: Hi, what are you guys up to?

The man with the keyboard began typing a response.

Stranger: Not much, we're just hanging out and laughing at weirdos on here lol

Stranger: You?

Lily smiled and crossed her legs, spinning on her swivel chair very slightly. The men's gazes seemed to follow her every move. She continued to type:

You: Same I guess lol

You: How old are you all?

Stranger: We're 25-27. You?

You: 21

As soon as Lily responded with her age, the men nudged each other with their elbows, seemingly teasing each other about something. Their microphone was on mute and so was Lily's, so neither side of the screen could hear the other. Lily took a deep breath and typed:

You: Wanna play a game?

The men seemed amused by this and exchanged looks with each other.

Stranger: Sure, what game?

As Lily typed the words "Strip truth or dare", she found her heart beating fast again as her finger hovered over the 'Enter' key. It wasn't too late to back out yet. A million thoughts raced through her head. Do I really want this? Is this okay? Can I really do this? What if they think I'm a slut?

As she faltered, her finger lightly pressed the key by accident and the message went through. Shit.

Lily could see the three men reading her message in real time, their mouths gaping and their eyes wide. Then their eyes lit with excitement and big grins plastered over their faces. One of the guys furiously nudged the keyboard man, who started frantically typing a reply.

Stranger: Yes, how do we play?

Lily could practically hear her heart beat thumping in her ear. She's gone and done it.

You: We take turns to ask each other truth or dare. If someone can't answer the truth or do a dare, then they have to take off an item of clothing.

Stranger: Sounds good, are you playing against us as a three?

You: I think so.

Stranger: Cool. And what does the winner get?

Lily pondered for a moment. She hadn't thought that far, and shrugged. She was planning on losing on purpose so that she could expose her body to these men. Surely that's already a reward for them?

You: The loser has to do whatever the winner wants?

Stranger: Deal.

You: You guys can start first.

The three men that were previously slouching were now sat up straight, eyes intent on the screen.

Stranger: Truth or dare?

You: Truth.

The men began discussing amongst themselves, then directed the keyboard man to type their agreed question.

Stranger: Are you a virgin?

Lily paused and typed "yes". This seemed to excite the men further -- they nudged each other and appeared to be laughing.

Stranger: Damn, what's an innocent girl like you doing on here?

Lily blushed with embarrassment, but luckily for her, it wasn't obvious on webcam.

You: Anyway, my turn! Truth or dare?

Stranger: Truth

Lily pondered for a few seconds and decided to ask them back the same question.

You: Are any of you guys a virgin?

Stranger: Nope, none! ;)

Stranger: Truth or dare?

You: Dare.

The three men started having a discussion again, this time it seemed to be getting a lot more animated before, with one of the men getting up from the sofa and walking over to the keyboard man. They seemed to be lightheartedly fighting over what to type. Lily spun from side to side on her swivel chair, smiling with curiosity as to what they're going to dare her to do.

The man who came over started furiously typing something while the keyboard man tried to push him away. A new message pinged up.

Stranger: I dare u to hsow us ur pussy!!!!11

Lily's mouth fell open. She was planning on getting naked, but this was too much too fast. She shook her head.

You: OMG no!! Wtf

Stranger: Guess you gotta take off some clothes then. ;)

Lily hesitated and realised they were right. She looked down at her mini dress and started regretting her choice of outfit. Although this was going according to what she wanted, she was getting nervous now that reality was hitting her.

With her hands trembling nervously, she slowly dropped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pulled down the dress to reveal a lacy bra holding her ample bosom. The men had their eyes glued to the screen, watching her every movement. She then stood up and wriggled the dress past her hips, letting it drop to the floor. She was now in just her bra and underwear in front of these strangers. She sat back down in a hurry. I've never shown this much skin to a man before, let alone three!

You: Ok there! My turn now. Truth or dare?

Stranger: Dare

You: I dare one of you to kiss the other on the cheek!

The men laughed and began play fighting with each other. Just take one for the team, Lily imagined them to be saying as one man gestured towards her and back at the other two. The same man then grabbed another's face and planted a kiss on his cheek, causing the other man to recoil with disgust. Lily giggled.

Stranger: Ok truth or dare?

You: Truth.

Stranger: What's the last sexual fantasy you had?

Lily was once again caught off guard, recalling that her latest fantasy is exactly this -- exposing herself on webcam. She couldn't possibly admit that to them -- how embarrassing would that be! She fretted that this game was going a lot faster than she expected and wasn't sure if she was feeling ready. Maybe she should just make up a generic sexual fantasy to appease them for now?

Noticing that that the girl was hesitating for quite a while, the group of men interjected with a new message:

Stranger: Take off the bra! ;)

Lily felt like she couldn't protest. This was it. She was now going to truly expose her body to these men. With her hands shaking, she unclasped the back hooks of her bra. She kept one arm over her breasts as she removed the bra with her other hand. Her heart was beating fast.

Stranger: Come on, let us see! You can do it!

Reading the rather encouraging message and taking a deep breath, Lily dropped her arm to reveal her perky breasts and nipples. The men went wild, cheering and giving each other high fives, their eyes fixated on the screen showing the girl's image. Lily has never shown anyone her breasts, yet here she was freely showing them to complete Internet strangers. The thrill of it was exhilarating, and the cool air in her room made her exposed nipples harden.

Stranger: Beautiful

You: The game goes on I guess lol. Truth or dare?

Stranger: Truth

You: What's your fav sex position?

The answers were fairly mild, ranging between missionary, doggy and cowgirl.

Stranger: Truth or dare?

You: Dare

Stranger: We dare you to spread your legs for 30 seconds.

This is getting naughty now, thought Lily, her breathing quickening. She shyly uncrossed her legs and slowly parted them in front of her camera.

Stranger: A little wider!

With additional prompting from the men, the girl spread her legs as wide as she could, giving them a clear view straight onto her nether region. She glanced at her webcam preview and surprised herself with the lewd scene. Her breasts were out in the open and there she was wantonly in this obscene position just because these strangers asked for it.

Lily imagined the men's gazes burning into her most intimate area, hidden behind a thin piece of fabric. She was breathing heavily now, and her knees felt weak. She could feel a damp patch on her underwear and she hoped that the men wouldn't notice and tease her. At this moment, she wanted to tear off her underwear and let these men see her fully naked. It felt like her panties were suffocating her.

After what felt like an excruciating length of time, finally a new message pinged through:

Stranger: Okay 30 seconds is up!

Lily reluctantly closed her legs, still unable to calm down from her arousal purely from these men's gazes. The men got through Lily's turn again easily, with her struggling to think straight to come up with a difficult question or dare.

Stranger: Truth or dare?

You: Truth

Stranger: Are you wet?

Lily's breath hitched as she read those words. Her first instinct was to deny and lie. Despite these men not knowing her at all, she felt the need to keep up with the pure and innocent image she's had her whole life. How shocked would her friends and family be if they knew about the sexual fantasies she has!

You: No of course not! It's not like I enjoy losing.

All three of the men grinned, exchanging glances with each other.

Stranger: Liar lol

You: I'm not!

Stranger: Prove it then

You: How??

Stranger: Show us a close-up of your panties and we'll see if you're wet or not

Lily cursed under her breath and obediently picked up her webcam. She moved it closer towards her panties and once again parted her legs slightly. She was certain that the wet patch is now even bigger than before -- there's no way the men wouldn't notice it even through webcam quality.

Stranger: Yep, you're pretty wet alright ;)

With her face flushing bright red, Lily quickly moved the webcam back to its original position now that they've had their confirmation, and instinctively cupped her face with embarrassment. Between her fingers, she could see the men laughing and slapping each other on the back. A flurry of messages popped up on her screen:

Stranger: How'd you even get that wet?

Stranger: Is it just from us looking at you?

Stranger: Do you get turned on from showing yourself to 3 dudes? ;)

The explicit messages and the men's reactions on webcam just embarrassed the innocent Lily further, to the point that she was near tears. She skittishly typed a message:

You: Stop making fun of me, I'm already so embarrassed :(

After hitting the 'Enter' key, Lily covered her exposed breasts with her arms as if it would help. Immediately, the man by the keyboard seemed to be shushing the other two men.They genuinely looked remorseful.

Stranger: Sorry about that, we just think that it's super hot. You're really gorgeous!

Stranger: You did lie on a truth question though, so you kinda lose the round by default.

Lily nodded. Fair was fair. She stood up and turned around with her back to her camera, and began peeling her panties down slowly. Making sure her face was still off-camera, Lily cast a glance back at her laptop screen to see the men's jaws drop further and further the more she lowered her panties. Elated that their lustful eyes were still following her every move, she bent over at the waist to give the men a full view of her behind and a glimpse of her slit. She shivered with pleasure from the thought that these Internet strangers have now seen her full naked body.

Feeling rather light-headed with arousal, Lily stepped out of the panties that have now dropped onto the floor and sat back down in her swivel chair. She tried her best to fight her instincts to cover herself up. Her screen was a strange sight -- 3 fully clothed men and 1 fully naked woman.

Stranger: Wow

You: Ummm so what now? Lol

Stranger: Now the loser does whatever the winner wants -- your rules ;)

You: Okay fine, we did agree to that.

Lily had forgotten she suggested this at the beginning of the game. She thought this was the end of her little exhibitionist shenanigan, but now there was more? The men seemed to be in a rather intense discussion, presumably trying to decide what they want her to do. Her heart was pounded with anticipation.

Stranger: Don't run away now...

Stranger: Spread your legs and put them over the arms of your chair.

Lily reminded herself that she could always disconnect from these men at any time if things went overboard, but she wanted to see how far she could go -- how much further she could expose herself. The thrill of exposure was too much for her to stop now. The girl obediently parted her legs and hooked them over the arms of the chair. Each of the three men leaned forwards.

This position made Lily feel far more vulnerable than when she spread her legs for a previous dare. The arms of the chair stopped her from closing her legs, and this time there was no fabric covering her most intimate part. Her pussy, which had never been seen by anyone, was in plain sight to these men. The men gazed upon her like hungry animals.

Stranger: Nice view...

Stranger: Now stay like that and play with your nipples.

As Lily started reaching for her nipples, another message popped up.

Stranger: Wait, can you turn on your microphone?

Immediately, Lily shook her head. Something about having to type to converse gave her a degree of separation from these men. After all, they have no idea what her voice sounds like, let alone what she looks like or what her name is. As if the men read her mind, another message pinged in.

Stranger: You don't have to talk, we just want to hear you moan.

Lily could feel herself blushing and hesitated for a moment. This much is probably fine, she thought. It's not like they can really hear my voice just from a few noises. It also sounded pretty kinky, which she was more embarrassed to admit. She unclicked the mute button.

Stranger: Amazing

Lily began tracing her fingers around her exposed nipples, rather awkwardly and shyly. Her own fingers were slightly cold, which gave her goosebumps, and her nipples hardened.

Stranger: Rub your nipples

As the new message popped up, Lily complied and began rubbing her nipples with her index fingers in a circular motion. She sighed with pleasure from finally having direct physical touch on an erogenous zone.

Stranger: Now roll them between your fingers

Lily did as they said, and began rolling her nipples between her index finger and thumb. This sent tiny waves of pleasure through her body. She stifled a moan and squirmed in her seat, somewhat restrained by her legs still dangling over the arms of the chair.

Stranger: Pinch them

Lily audibly gasped as she followed the instructions faithfully. The tiny waves now feel like they're sending a tingling feeling straight to her clit, as if her clit wanted to be pinched too.

The man on the keyboard continued to send explicit instructions telling her how to play with her nipples, switching it up between rolling, rubbing, flicking and pinching. Lily has played with her nipples before in private, but the sensations were somehow on a whole different level this time. She could see how all three men were watching her intently. She saw how lewd her webcam preview looked -- she was teasing her own nipples mercilessly and writhing with pleasure, with her legs still spread open obscenely. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

Stranger: Now spread open your pussy for us and give us a good look

As if in a trance, and relieved by the break from the intense nipple stimulation, Lily parted her labia with both hands, exposing her most intimate part to this group of Internet strangers. The air felt cool on her moist parts. The girl's head was swimming with lewd thoughts. I'm showing my clit, my pussy and every little fold to these men I don't know... They can see every part of me. I don't even know their names!

A new message brought Lily out of her thoughts.

Stranger: Do you like being looked at by us?

"Y-yes," Lily blurted out breathlessly.

Ocelotte
Ocelotte
26 Followers
12