Exposing to Strangers on Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stranger: We can see how wet you are... I bet you just want to touch yourself, don't you?

The girl nodded, her heart racing and her clit tingling, begging for attention.

Stranger: Well give us a nice show...

With that, any of Lily's reservations went out the window. With one hand still parting her labia, Lily began gently stroking her clit that was already wet with her own juices. She shuddered with pleasure from the touch -- she was a lot more sensitive than usual from all the anticipation. Just like what she did with her nipples earlier, she pinched, rubbed, flicked and stroked her clit, teasing herself. She softly moaned and writhed in her chair.

The men on the screen continued to watch Lily intently, their eyes glued to her image. She was now wantonly masturbating right in front of these strangers. The thought of the obscenity was almost too much for her to bear.

"A-ah!" she cried out as a sensation began welling up from the deepest of her core. A single finger rubbed her clit in circulation motions, ensuring that her hand wasn't blocking the view of her pussy. She wanted these men to continue seeing every inch of her.

Stranger: Wish we were there to fuck you

Lily read their vulgar comment, her eyelids feeling heavy and her mind light-headed from pleasure. She imagined those three men being in the same room with her right now. Perhaps they would be pinning her down and holding her arms and legs in place. They would each be caressing her body at the same time, touching her nipples, her clit and her pussy. Lily's never been touch by anyone before -- she could only imagine the overwhelming pleasure that three pairs of hands could give her.

She slipped her finger into her wet entrance, lubricating her finger before she continued to rub her clit. The sensation in her body began building and building, until it was threatening to bust.

"Oh! I'm gonna-! Ah!" she cried out, still moving her finger fervently. "No! Don't look!"

The sensation suddenly spilled over, sending the deepest wave of pleasure from Lily's clit to the rest of her body. Her hips involuntarily began bucking, and she instinctively moved the hand that was touching herself to grab onto the arm of her chair, while still keeping her labia parted for the men to see.

As the intense feeling began ebbing away, she glanced at the screen to see the three men still staring at her with fascination throughout her powerful orgasm. Suddenly, the same unbearable pleasure welled up in her clit again. Desperate to grab onto this feeling, she thrust her hips into the air once again. It was enough to send another course of pleasure, albeit significantly less intense and more short-lived, through her body.

Panting heavily, Lily collapsed back into her chair with her arms limp. With her eyes half-closed from exhaustion, she lazily glanced at her camera preview. At some point, the position of her webcam had been adjusted so that her face, along with her full nudity, was in plain sight to these men. Her eyes widened when she realised that she must have bumped into her webcam at some point.

Panic-stricken, the girl immediately exited out of the website without a goodbye to those three men. She trembled partly from the thrill of exposure she just experienced and partly from a sense of shame of doing what felt like a forbidden act.

"Okay, that was just a one-time thing," she swore to herself, "Never again."

Little did she know that she has added fuel to the deep exhibitionistic desire within her. This day was only the start of her indecent adventures.

12