Exposure and Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my head slightly and rested it on Pam's pubic mound as I tried to get my own breath back. I felt Duncan's hands on my back. He was supporting himself as he got his breath back. He then patted my bum as he moved away from me. I just revelled in the pleasurable feelings but my knees were hurting.

Duncan got up, walked out of the room then returned with a towel which he used to wipe his sperm from my back. I then eased myself off the floor. As I did so Pam shuffled up until she was lying back on the sofa. She held out her arms and I laid down next to her. Duncan came into the room wearing a robe and carrying a duvet which he laid over Pam and me. Pam and I spooned with Pam behind me and her arm draped over me as we both enjoyed our post orgasmic bliss.

Duncan disappeared from the room and quickly returned carrying glasses of water for each of us. He sat down and just watched us until we indicated that we would like our drinks. Pam and I sat up on the sofa, with the duvet on our laps as we took our drinks from Duncan and gratefully swallowed the chilled water. Never has a glass of water been so refreshing to me.

Eventually Duncan stood up and moved towards us. He held out his hands and helped us stand. He turned and led us out of the room towards the stairs. Although I was very tempted to accompany them upstairs to continue the evening's fun, I extricated my hand from Duncan's and stood still.

They both turned towards me so I moved to them and gave them a group hug. I then kissed there cheeks and turned back towards the living room.

I thanked them then, gathered up my clothes and purse and wished them goodnight.

I dashed up the close from their house to mine. When my security light came on I briefly wondered if any of the other neighbours were out and about. I fumbled in my purse, trying to find my keys then let myself in my house.

After a quick visit to the bathroom I lay down on my bed and allowed sleep to take me.

12